Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
I have another question for you guys... Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
I have another question for you guys... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
I have another question for you guys... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
I have another question for you guys... EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
I have another question for you guys... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
I have another question for you guys... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
I have another question for you guys... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
I have another question for you guys... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
I have another question for you guys... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
I have another question for you guys... EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

I have another question for you guys...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: I have another question for you guys...   I have another question for you guys... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 8:30 am

What is something you love to do, but gave up/haven't done in a long time?

I'm just really in the chatty mood tonight I guess!!!
And, we've had the same 5 topics up for the past few months, so we should switch it up Very Happy 

So for me I have a Few things... 

1) Ballet. I did ballet for 8 years (4-12). I gave up a year before I could go on pointe. A few years later I took a hip hop class that I really liked, and then I learned how to snowboard as kind of the replacement. But still, I can't help but wonder what my life would have been like if I continued to do ballet and got over the fact that I had no friends in my classes.

2) In 6th grade, when I was 12, I gave up piano as well (did it since I was 6). Now I REAAAALLY regret this. Not necessarily that I miss it, but I just have so much more I could have learned. The problem is, now I can sight read like nobodies business.... but I have no idea how to make a chord progression, and so therefore, no ability to ever write a song. A lot of people actually learn it the opposite way that I did, and so they have no idea how to sight read, so my life is a constant stuggle. I love the way a piano sounds, but I can never play unless I've practiced the music in front of me. 

3) Now, this is one of my favorite things, that I didn't pick up until High School. I LOVE ceramics. I had a ceramics blog for school, http://jordansceramics.weebly.com/ (this is the gallery with all my stuff, newest at the top http://jordansceramics.weebly.com/gallery1.html)  I genuinely LOVE ceramics. Now, I wasn't the best, but there is definitely a ton of room for improvement. It really stinks though, because the ceramics class at by university is nearly impossible to get into!!!! I've actually contemplated buying my own wheel and clay, but it's reaaally expensive.... maybe if i get rich and famous one day Razz I just absolutely love the way the clay feels underneath your fingers. It's so soft! and you have this incredible ability to actually create something!!! 

Anyways, those are my things that I miss...
What about you? 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: I have another question for you guys...   I have another question for you guys... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 4:25 pm

Gloryangel wrote:
I'm just really in the chatty mood tonight I guess!!!

Riight... Jelous
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: I have another question for you guys...   I have another question for you guys... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 11:11 pm

About time someone made a new topic, I was gonna make one, but I didn't know what to make.... ANYWAY! Like Jordan, I too gave up a dancing profession. I-I was a Tapdancer! Seriously! I did that for the longest time can't really remember when I stopped (Maybe around 10, one of dem double digits), but I started at 5. Yeaaa, Ace's history lessons.
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: I have another question for you guys...   I have another question for you guys... EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 12:55 am

Ace Cometshark wrote:
About time someone made a new topic

Yeah. Gonna be honest with you guys........

I just Give up trying to have a life during the week. I just do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING after I come home.

I only arise on the weekends.

Something I gave up???

I think, the only thing that I TRUELY gave up on that I cared about at one point was managing websites.

Back when I first started, it was like a competition; a goal even, to get a popular forum site started. I used to spend HOURS on the design of the site, poking through others' sites and see what I can improve on. I really just liked designing them in general. I loved the improvements that my site gained little by little on its ranking on Google. It would be at first #11th............three weeks later it would then be #9. It pushed me every week.

I enjoyed finding affiliates, browsing their fansites, trying to make it big.

.............but after I joined here, and then FusionFall shutting down, me eventually leaving the saftey of school just to get thrown into the ## world of adultthings............just killed every bit and part of my drive to keep doing it.

I havent logged into my websites in FOREVER. Havent edited the looks, nor had the drive to.

I just..............go to work...........and hardly think about anything except what my coworkers are talking about at the time.

And thats it.

Its hard to remember that you WERENT some Boring adult at one point with no life.  Misery
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: I have another question for you guys...   I have another question for you guys... EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 4:15 am

@Ace -- 
I could only imagine this xD 
I have another question for you guys... 2m6tmz7
gotta love psych xP 

@Undy -- 
That's got to be the most depressing thing!!!
I'm sorry!!! 
hopefully eventually it will get better and you'll be able to find something else Smile 

Everyone always says to do what you love, 
but my dad has taught me that work is work in the end, so you just have to find one that can support a hobby
whether that is time or money. 

(of course you can always do your best to love what you do, but yeah)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: I have another question for you guys...   I have another question for you guys... EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:22 pm

LOL Jordan, that was me trying to teach my friend how to dance by tap like a year ago!!! How'd you get this footage, looks I got to "waste" ya.....Kidding! Maybe! Maybe? I still got some tapping skills, but I can honestly say I was better as a kid eheheh

I have another question for you guys... Tumblr_inline_o4ipfoduvU1tqygy1_500
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have another question for you guys...   I have another question for you guys... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have another question for you guys...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top