Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The official Battle thread - Page 8 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The official Battle thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Last edited by Super Angryray on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

AuthorMessage

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:32 am

Let's gets that's battle back on track now shall we?
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:35 am

Super Angryray wrote:
Let's gets that's battle back on track now shall we?

I just did..
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:38 am

(I think I know what he's trying but I'll wait and see his further steps are) And D don't think I haven't seen your final stage. I saw it when we teamed up remember. And you haven't seen my final stage or the final stage of Hades eyes so your clueless on my further strengths. -Fires Hades Blast Cannon Shot at D using left hand-
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:39 am

D Horror wrote:
Your probably scared of Dane and Rex showing up!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA ah pitiful humor!!
nope i was in there studying a secret plan that cannot be said...
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 am

Super Angryray wrote:
(I think I know what he's trying but I'll wait and see his further steps are) And D don't think I haven't seen your final stage. I saw it when we teamed up remember. And you haven't seen my final stage or the final stage of Hades eyes so your clueless on my further strengths. -Fires Hades Blast Cannon Shot at D using left hand-
LAME! comes in battle and weakens both of you immensely with regular Meteor (that was just regular Twisted Evil ) now get the battle really started! *goes back in chair with popcorn and soda* come on im waiting! don't keep me waiting!
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:45 am

-Blocks and absorbs the impact of the meteor With Demonic Sword Of Hades- Heh pathetic remember my sword is still in Absorbment mode so no matter what the attack is, it'll absorb it.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:46 am

Eh clownboy. Stop holding back will ya.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:50 am

Im done waiting. -Raises Spiritual Pressure and Demon Aura. Ground starts to shake and temperture raises highly-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am

Kyle..I thought you were supposed to be tough. this "meteor" is nothing but a small explosion nothing less..

Ray, Don't put all your hope into hades and demons..They will only keep your hopes up to dissappoint with a horrible failure!!!

*says in evil voice*
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 am

Grabs Ray's own sword and absorbs its energy,making it useless....-tsk tsk tsk what a pity that wasssssssssssss-

Eyes turn blood red and muscles start to increase.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 am

-Bunch of firery magma-like structures cover Ray, Temperture rises over 139 degrees- -Firery Magma-Like structures clear off of Ray- -Underwent Final Demon Stage- Looks like this The official Battle thread - Page 8 Kurosaki%2Bichigo%2Bhollow%2Bnew%2Bform But with Hell Like wings and larger. The official Battle thread - Page 8 Eye178 -Activates Fusion Hades Eyes-
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 am

-Summons Fusion Sword Of Hell- -Temperature Rises to over 170 degrees- -Firery Aura Glows around Ray- -Fusion Hades Eyes Glow-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:16 am

-close up smile-

hmph, and here still i thought you would actually have a power that could e enjoyed but i guess Hom was right,

nothing more than a demon wanna-be..

LET ME SHOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A FULL OUT DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT TAKES MUCH MORE THAN A CHANGE OF EYE AND APPEARANCE TO BE WHAT WOULD BE KNOWN AS DARKNESS!!

-eyes turn bloody red- power increases alot now Anger spreads...-The official Battle thread - Page 8 Broly_SSJ4SAY HELLO TO FORM 1 OUT OF 2!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:18 am

Super Angryray wrote:
-Blocks and absorbs the impact of the meteor With Demonic Sword Of Hades- Heh pathetic remember my sword is still in Absorbment mode so no matter what the attack is, it'll absorb it.
Can't absorb it it is infinite matter that created your sword so it can pretty much melt it to bits also D its not a little explosion it infused with many other particles and matter that come down rushing to earth at the speed rate of 1,000,000,000 miles per hour! they can destroy even zeus or hercules himself with full power!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:21 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
Can't absorb it it is infinite matter that created your sword so it can pretty much melt it to bits also D its not a little explosion it infused with many other particles and matter that come down rushing to earth at the speed rate of 1,000,000,000 miles per hour! they can destroy even zeus or hercules himself with full power!

So if i recall, matter is everything therefore has tons of weaknesses..I can be blown up be me!!!
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:24 am

u know NOTHING of me. I'm the Demon Emperor, I have total darkness.If you want to see my my full power then so be it. Fusion Hades: The Fire 1. Kah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Blasts a Massive Shot of an Fusion Tempo Magma Blast Canon at D Using my horns-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:25 am

Hits D- As smoke clears D is standing there waiting in the same pose-
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:32 am

-Raises Sword- -Heat suddenly rises over 500 degrees. -In the air Magma Starts to pour down from the sky down on D- I am the ultimate user of fire and heat related powers- I can control Fire, Magma, Heat related, Is all under my control.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:41 am

Super Angryray wrote:
-Raises Sword- -Heat suddenly rises over 500 degrees. -In the air Magma Starts to pour down from the sky down on D- I am the ultimate user of fire and heat related powers- I can control Fire, Magma, Heat related, Is all under my control.

As huge smoke cloud clears A huge Crater with one plot of land is left with D standing on it..

-fool,Dont you understand?! My aura IS HEAT I SURVIVE OVER 200,000 degrees and thats just when i power up!!!

-waits for the next move-
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:45 am

D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:

So if i recall, matter is everything therefore has tons of weaknesses..I can be blown up be me!!!
Yeah i can destroy you in one hit well that goes for everyone
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:49 am

Ultima meteor is nothing compared to my full power blast.. Razz
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:50 am

Hmph fine be that way Ray.

Charges and grabs Ray's face in hand then blasts all in the same hand sending Ray flying upward..
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:50 am

that's just what I wanted to hear. -Raises Spiritial Pressure and Aura- To start out well start with this. -Raises Aura and Temperature rises to 100,000- -Battle Field Turns into a death taking Blazing Inferno for people who cant survive that type of temperature- -Fusion Sword of Hells Edge Turns into A Sharp Death Taking Dual Edga of Blazing Magma-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

Eh im going on FF for a bit..
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:52 am

And you think this will effect me?

Uses ice shards and seizes the fires making Ray's attacks useless..
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 am

Pathetic -Fire blazing fires reappear- Fire conquers Ice and don't think I don't know what your trying. -Ice Melts but assets magma on the water turning to rock- Hmph. -Rocks drop to the ground and Fusion Sword Of Hells Blazing Magma Firery Sharp Death Taking Edge still stands-
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:35 am

-Munching on Bag of Cjips far away-
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:26 pm

D Horror wrote:
Ultima meteor created your blast! it created the most powerful of all things....
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
Pathetic -Fire blazing fires reappear- Fire conquers Ice and don't think I don't know what your trying. -Ice Melts but assets magma on the water turning to rock- Hmph. -Rocks drop to the ground and Fusion Sword Of Hells Blazing Magma Firery Sharp Death Taking Edge still stands-

hmph yes...keep summoning fires....-throws millions of sharp ice shards at 20,000,000 mph.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 pm

HomChoi wrote:
-Munching on Bag of Cjips far away-

I hope its Doritos or Cheetos. Btw i think Doritos stole the name from Fritos or the other was around but yeah.. Smile
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Ultima meteor created your blast! it created the most powerful of all things....

Everything has a weakness Kyle,if it created everything, Its weakness would be..ANTI-MATTER!!!!!! -evil music-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Super Angryray wrote:

Actually im just using what i learned from Science class Yesterday..

Throws more and more shards..
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 pm

-Swings Sword Faster than the speed of light at each peice of ice shards melts and turns to rock-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
-Swings Sword Faster than the speed of light at each peice of ice shards melts and turns to rock-

That should be enough..Raises hand and rocks rise thousands of billions of sharp edged rocks are hurled all from different directions.

Hmph you don't know whats going to happen next do you? The official Battle thread - Page 8 2884332775
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Im waiting Ray...
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:31 pm

oh i think hes filming..
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Do you ever learn anything :sigh: -Raises Spirital Pressure and Demon Aura and ground ground shakes and the rocks shatter-
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:20 pm

D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Everything has a weakness Kyle,if it created everything, Its weakness would be..ANTI-MATTER!!!!!! -evil music-
Ultima meteor is also anti matter in it as well it has EVERYTHING in it some things don't have a weakness haha!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Ultima meteor is also anti matter in it as well it has EVERYTHING in it some things don't have a weakness haha!

Impossible Matter and Anti-matter would destroy eachother so you cant do that...-logic-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
Do you ever learn anything The official Battle thread - Page 8 3402580550 -Raises Spirital Pressure and Demon Aura and ground ground shakes and the rocks shatter-

Hmph -D raises hand and remains are sharpened and D hurls all of the at different directions and starts charging up energy..-
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 pm

D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Impossible Matter and Anti-matter would destroy eachother so you cant do that...-logic-
Not unless both are separated which happens in the secret saturdays also have you seen us here? we don't use logic!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 pm

-Is eating crisps yet they are... McCoys-

-Puts on my Trollface-

U mad?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:26 pm

SOMEBODY FIGHT ME IM BORED!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
D Horror wrote:

Not unless both are separated which happens in the secret saturdays also have you seen us here? we don't use logic!

I see in that case i'll have to teach something to you. -ahem-

Meteors only come down to Earth by gravity no matter what they are, if thats true -which it is-

I can mess with Earth's magnetic gravity to make us like the moon, Making your METEORS USELESS!!!!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:28 pm

HomChoi wrote:
SOMEBODY FIGHT ME IM BORED!

Here ya go mate!

*gives Hom super tasting Soda* (Now with more flavor)
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:31 pm

No I dont wnat Drink I want somebody to fight! Ive had lke 3 fights! And the last one was with... Slim andhe just chickened out and ran away before I could kill him!

And then there was like Dragoon and someone else I forgot.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:32 pm

HomChoi wrote:
No I dont wnat Drink I want somebody to fight! Ive had lke 3 fights! And the last one was with... Slim andhe just chickened out and ran away before I could kill him!

And then there was like Dragoon and someone else I forgot.

Well i would fight you but Ray can't lannd an attack which means this could go on..
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:37 pm

D Horror wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
Do you ever learn anything The official Battle thread - Page 8 3402580550 -Raises Spirital Pressure and Demon Aura and ground ground shakes and the rocks shatter-

Hmph -D raises hand and remains are sharpened and D hurls all of the at different directions and starts charging up energy..-
-Raises Spirital Pressure, temperature rises to 170,000 degress-
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm

I chickened Out im just a human and you can kill me So easily With out my gadget
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:39 pm

-Zooms up to D faster than the speed of light and slashes at D- -Magmas effects of massive damage kicks in on D-
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Battle thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top