Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Cartoon Network 20th birthday Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Cartoon Network 20th birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:58 pm

ok im going to just cut to my opinion enough of the dumb garbage shows and bring on the old ones and keep up the bumpers lets hope cn actually does something right for once
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:25 pm

ok if your refering to the old gray, no color and only animation bumper characters, then those can't be brought back i believe, as those came from the animation of hanna barbara, and 1 of the reasons CN sucks in your opinion now is because they lost the hanna barbara contract
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
ok if your refering to the old gray, no color and only animation bumper characters, then those can't be brought back i believe, as those came from the animation of hanna barbara, and 1 of the reasons CN sucks in your opinion now is because they lost the hanna barbara contract
no all though i do like those shows alot have you seen the humor on these shows? its so terrible i cant see how people like this mess of randomness
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:30 pm

As much as I (Back when I still watched CN) Miss shows like Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy I may not have watched the new shows like Adventure time or whatever it is but whats wrong with them?
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:33 pm

HomChoi wrote:
As much as I (Back when I still watched CN) Miss shows like Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy I may not have watched the new shows like Adventure time or whatever it is but whats wrong with them?
your not a brain dead modern cn watching zombie? thats good hom!!! well lets see for starters there is way to much color the humor is just awfull.... each show has no good story its horrible only reason i saw CN was for the bumpers this month also hopeing since the birthday that they will bring back any good shows
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:34 pm

rock talent wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
no all though i do like those shows alot have you seen the humor on these shows? its so terrible i cant see how people like this mess of randomness

ok i'm not going to argue with you since i know i can't change your opinion, but i like those new shows, however i will say this, those shows aren't completely random, regular show doesn't have a continuing plotline, and neither does gumball, but adventure time actually does, there are episodes that are just random with no direct point in the plot, but there are plenty of episodes that advance the plotline, however, i did like the old shows, and i still watch them every now and again on boomerang, but the new shows are still pretty good
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:38 pm

my opinion will never change seeing how this will just be another war i will just stop at saying this is all my opinion all shows are just terrible
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:00 am

Rock, that's really narrow minded. Have you watched the new shows at all? I like the new shows that I've watched, and I tend to dislike some of the older stuff.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:06 am

SUDoKu wrote:
Rock, that's really narrow minded. Have you watched the new shows at all? I like the new shows that I've watched, and I tend to dislike some of the older stuff.
Dude stop its just your opinion you are going to start wars.....it really doesn't matter what you like or now its just an opinion
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:14 am

Actually, I'm just saying that he is narrow minded. That's not just an opinion, him being narrow minded, that is fact.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:20 am

SUDoKu wrote:
Actually, I'm just saying that he is narrow minded. That's not just an opinion, him being narrow minded, that is fact.
Have you ever met him? HAve you ever seen other opinions from him?No.Unless you stalk him...It is not a fact it is just his opinion can't you understand that?
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 am

My opinion is that I like the new shoqws, dislike some olds. I already admitted to that.

The FACT is that he is narrow minded. There is no argument to be caused. He is narrow minded, and that is that. He is saying that the new shows are bad simply because they are not older shows, or 'don't live up to the jokes or stories', when he probably hasn't watched much of any of the shows he calls bad. That is what narrow mindedness means.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:44 am

SUDoKu wrote:
My opinion is that I like the new shoqws, dislike some olds. I already admitted to that.

The FACT is that he is narrow minded. There is no argument to be caused. He is narrow minded, and that is that. He is saying that the new shows are bad simply because they are not older shows, or 'don't live up to the jokes or stories', when he probably hasn't watched much of any of the shows he calls bad. That is what narrow mindedness means.
No dude...He has watched them it is just his Judgement upon shows not every one has to like them if he likes the old shows and doesn't change his mind its ok that doesn't mean he is narrow minded so dude please stop he is going to start a war again and really we don't need that just stop already....
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:48 am

I'm not trying to start a war. I'm not being mean, or rude at all. I'm just making the point that he is narrow minded clear.
All this is based on the question I asked him, which he hasn't replied to.
Well, now for a reverse question.
Kyle: What do you think narrow mindedness is? What is your counter argument (how is he NOT being narrow minded)?
Back to top Go down

Zok Andrew Atomic
Zok Andrew Atomic

FusionFall Name : Zok Andrew Atomic
Male Posts : 202
FF Location : Peach Creek Commons (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 am

rock talent wrote:
ok im going to just cut to my opinion enough of the dumb garbage shows and bring on the old ones and keep up the bumpers lets hope cn actually does something right for once

Some of the shows on new cn is awesome and some are just....ew.
Old CN had good shows. And a few ew...
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:59 am

I never really liked Cow & Chicken or Sheep in the Big City.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:09 am

SUDoKu wrote:
I'm not trying to start a war. I'm not being mean, or rude at all. I'm just making the point that he is narrow minded clear.
All this is based on the question I asked him, which he hasn't replied to.
Well, now for a reverse question.
Kyle: What do you think narrow mindedness is? What is your counter argument (how is he NOT being narrow minded)?
I really abhore the fact that you always get into a fight with me....anyway he may be little narrow minded but you said it as he always does that to everybody he meets ok so ill act this out :
Rock:I don't like the new cn shows
???:well i do they are cool
Rock:Well i think they suck and you opinion is wrong~ now that was just here but you never know do you come over here stalk him and see that he is narow minded? have you ever met him? this could be another
Rock:I don't like the i phone 5 its just the I phone 4S but a little improved...
???:Well i like it.it seems nice!
Rock: well its ok its just my opinion and your opinion that doesn't matter
See you never know how he could be.Sure he is a little narrow minded when it comes to this its just that everyone is against him.....so he gets mad and throws back.... so like you are doing that is why he is narrow minded you side AGAINST him!So dude just stop it makes him narrow minded......And BTW YOU are starting wars by telling him stuff....
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:58 pm

well i did not answer your question because well... look at my sig lol so there ya have it i just dont agree with some opinion the first response is to fire back with denial and anger.... happy birth day CN they did do something right i saw most old shows on today WOO as i said i have watched the new shows man they suck (my opinion to any hate that comes out of this ill just reply or ignore) so yea its finally good to see these shows on besides boomerang!!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Sud dont worry kyle is a ignorant little kid dont mind him lol. Cool
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
Sud dont worry kyle is a ignorant little kid dont mind him lol. Cool
You are the only one i have a problem with <_< Thing is how do you know i am ignorant? Have you ever met me? Have you at all come over here to Cal and see me?No.....Don't say stuff that you don't know about people I was saying that Teen Titans was a the First American anime cartoon to use Japanese anime and reach the U.S....Don't believe me? Go ahead and Google it you will find that out about it....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 pm

This is good. Anyone want popcorn?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Oliver wrote:
Hehe you can be random at the most perfect times Oliver XD
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:

I try.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:

I try.
Course you do!Anyway why popcorn?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Oliver wrote:

I try.
Course you do!Anyway why popcorn?

Cause it looked like it would be a loooong argument. That, and I love popcorn.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
SUDoKu wrote:
Dude stop its just your opinion you are going to start wars.....it really doesn't matter what you like or now its just an opinion
lol kyle we can express opinions
shows how smart a kid like you can be

I used to be like you
ya know on those animal crossing forums back in like 2008 or 2009
xD
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:07 am

Guys. Be nice.

As it was mentioned before, everyone has their own opinins and only the person can change their own opinions. Now, I have shows that I do like and some that I don't like. Adventure Time used to be a web show that was just a hobby for someguy until it was discovered. So, me naturally, I am willing to support those that make it big on their own awesomeness.
Just think of the sucess of Adventure Time this way:
It would be the same thing if someone were to discover the 7egends movie.

Also, Adventure time is cool, quirky, and just plain fun to watch. The Amazing world of Gumballl stands to be one of my top favorite shows. The humor is new and fresh, it's different from the traditional slapstick comedy from older cartoons.

Of course just because of this, it doesn't mean I'm a blind sucker for ANY ## they decide to put on tv. Secret Mountain Fort Awesome and Problem Solvers are my most disliked shows. I can tell that for Secret mountain fort, they wanted to go with something classic as seen in the show "we are monsters" or something like that just as well as Problem Solvers wanted to go with a neon-ish retro vibe...........but it just doesn't cut it for me.

I don't have a blind haterid for new shows, but it doesn't make me a sucker either.
Besides, If I had a blind hatrid for anything new, how would new amazing shows be found?

You have to remember rock....Courage the cowardly dog, Teen titans, the Powerpuff girls, and Dexter's Laboratory WERE new at one point.

They would have never became a classic if someone would have never gave them a chance.....
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Zok Andrew Atomic
Zok Andrew Atomic

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:10 am

For me Robotomy Problem Solving Secret Fort of Awesome were bad shows. Everything else were good or just okay. BTW you can vote for your favorite characters/shows. I voted for Bloo Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:13 am

Is it just me or do Undelos and I have a lot in common?

Last edited by Oliver on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:18 am

Whut? As far as disliking those shows???

Plz. I don't think many like those shows.

To believe......Symbiotic Titan was canned to make room for those.
GEEZ! It was produced by Gennedy Tatrovosky. (might be misspelled)
That should give it enough respect to stay on the air.....
Back to top Go down

Zok Andrew Atomic
Zok Andrew Atomic

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 am

Undelos wrote:

I would say Sym Bionic Titan is one of the best shows on Cn
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:27 am

Undelos wrote:

Tartakovsky. He looks like my old tech teacher from high school.

But yeah, Problem Solverz looked too weird, even for me. And I was surprised to find out that brown thing was a dog, to me it looked like a yeti covered in poop.

Anyway, I've always liked Sym-Bionic Titan. I mean, it was a show about two aliens and a robot trying to fit in to human society while fighting off giant aliens from their moon whilst trying to not get their cover blown and hiding from the military!

Now that I think about, when the three crash land on Earth, it kinda reminds me of the opening to Pikmin. Which makes me love both Pikmin and Sym-Bionic Titan more!

Cartoon Network 20th birthday Ededdn10
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:47 am

Symbionic Titian Was not really in my favorites although i -Without a doubt- LOVED the old shows or classics..

Hmm i guess these modern shows are ok too but Adventure Time to me is way to..colorful and annoying.. (thats after

watching four episodes)

The old shows from CN that a liked by far would be Ed Edd 'N Eddy.. Ahh..back in the days.. Sad

But you know what was pretty cool? When i came from school and turned the T.V. on for a second i saw shows Like Chowder Johnny

Bravo and Codename: Kids Next Door. That really made me miss them lot more.. Cartoon Network 20th birthday 193607473 Cartoon Network 20th birthday 4178063976 Cartoon Network 20th birthday 1933380110

-Second favorite is.. Cartoon Network 20th birthday 3787705145 -
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:22 am

yea man i agree 100% they say on the website of cn they might be showing old shows every weekends Very Happy so finally CN does something right also note i dont hate any new show mostly just adventure time serioulsy i agree wth d's/sam's opinion the show has no humor to colorfull makes my eyes hurt (my opinion you fan boys out there im watching you... Twisted Evil) so yea the amazing world of gumball is not bad i can understand the humor and keep up with the story but at times animation is weird not bad just a little creepy, regular show meh.... i have opinions... on both sides for this show, fyi to those who like symbotic titan its not on toonami at 2:30 am for me (good luck watching it) secret moutain fort awesome cn finally did a good thing cancelling it... problem solvers my god i hated it to colorfull again! fyi: for this show cn has renewed a 2nd season a small rumor i heard (lets pray thats not true) so yea im mostly anoyed at little kids copying this garbage
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:39 am

Now all CN needs to do is renew Maxwell Atoms' contract so he can turn Underfist into an actual show like he was planning.
Back to top Go down

Zok Andrew Atomic
Zok Andrew Atomic

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:42 am

Not to make a war but Johnny Test replaced like 2 shows. (for example, Foster's Home for Imaginary friends and i forgot the other one)
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:48 am

Zok Andrew Atomic wrote:
Not to make a war but Johnny Test replaced like 2 shows. (for example, Foster's Home for Imaginary friends and i forgot the other one)

Man, I can't remember the last time I watched Johnny Test. Probably when I had Sky. I thought that episode with the Earth Day party would be the last until they announced a new series sometime later.

I think the reason I don't watch it much is because of that theme song. I prefer the old one. Old theme was better.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:17 am

IT REPLACED FOSTERS THE MONSTER THE ARE GOING TO BURN THAT SHOW IS WAY BETTER THEN THAT ONE IM ANGRY CANT YA TELL Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:26 am

In my opinion most of the new shoes like gumball etc are random as heck I watched a bit of it and I was like
"..."
I mean its SOOOO random not much of a story to it
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:27 am

Zeroknight wrote:
In my opinion most of the new shoes like gumball etc are random as heck I watched a bit of it and I was like
"..."
I mean its SOOOO random not much of a story to it

Lol, shoes.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 am

lol ponies
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:02 am

Ponies.......!?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:20 am

MEANWHILE HOMS PICTURE BOX IS NEVER USED AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT ANY OF THE SHOWS ARE YOU TGUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT!

Good day, Goodnight!
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Quick finish to the argument that Kyle started: I am sorry, Rock.
I think I mentioned that that was all based on the chance you hadn't watched the shows. If I didn't say that, I meant to.

Unfortunately, most of the latest shows I haven't beenable to watch. My Austar was cut off about a year and a half ago.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Undelos wrote:
Ponies.......!?
Oh my..
What have I DONE! Laughing
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Undelos wrote:
Ponies.......!?

Remember when I said me and Undelos have a lot in common? This is one exception.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartoon Network 20th birthday   Cartoon Network 20th birthday Empty

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Network 20th birthday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top