Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Well with the Wii-u Coming out if I sell my 3Ds ( It has ambassador program I was one of the first to buy so I get tons of free games on e-shop)

and all my games like mario kart (idk if ima sell that)
but all my old ds games and resident evil revelations and maybe not legend of zelda ocarina of time 3ds but ya Razz
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Depends, how much?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Oliver wrote:
Depends, how much?
Well im gonna sell it to game stop or something overall hopefully I can atleast get 150$ or a little less
Back to top Go down

The Master
The Master

FusionFall Name : NOTHING RIGHT NOW!
Level : 0
Male Posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:19 pm

DUDE BUY AN XBOX!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:23 pm

nah wii-u will be like a xbox but better since with wii -u i can connect to tv like a flat screen without a cable and its like a portable wii

well maybe a portable ps3
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
nah wii-u will be like a xbox...

Do not insult Nintendo like that!

Zeroknight wrote:
...but better...

Good.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 pm

And I dont mean the old xbox I mean xbox 360,

but xbox 360 isnt as good as ps3 and wii-u will probably better or VERY Close or at the same pace as a ps3 Razz
Since with apps you can watch neflix or whatever on TV with wii-u and much more Razz
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
And I dont mean the old xbox I mean xbox 360,

but xbox 360 isnt as good as ps3 and wii-u will probably better or VERY Close or at the same pace as a ps3 Razz
Since with apps you can watch neflix or whatever on TV with wii-u and much more Razz

Better. I know it'll be better.
Back to top Go down

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Don't sell your 3DS. It's much better than some...other handhelds you can get *stares angrilly at PS Vita*.
You'll regret it. I don't even play my Ambassador games, but I know that they're pretty much priceless right now (most not being available yet).
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Don't sell any Nintendo consoles (Unless you think you won't use them anymore. You can buy the games on the Wii Shop Channel). Nintendo takes great care when building their consoles and programming their games.

You can probably sell your NES if you have one. Since the thing's about 27 years old, I suspect it'll be worth a lot.

Speaking of the NES, ya know Kirby's Return to Dreamland for the Wii? Well in Europe, it's called Kirby's Adventure: Wii. Which seems reasonable since it looks similar to the original Kirby's Adventure for the NES. Yes, I've played the original. And still have it!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Xbox in my opinion is better: graphics, exclusive titles, controller, etc.
But it's a matter of personal preference in terms of which you'll enjoy more.
Sorry I wouldn't be of any help due to my lack of knowledge of the nintendo console universe.
I'm more of an Xbox/playstation/pc player myself but to each his own. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:57 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Xbox in my opinion is better: graphics, exclusive titles, controller, etc.

I dunno, Nintendo sells a lot of exclusive titles like the Mario, Pokemon, Pikmin etc. series.

I kinda agree on the controller. That's why I use the GCN controller for games like SSBB. That, and I'm not a fan of wireless controllers. Graphics, I'd say about the same.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Ps3 is better because in a way its more reliable. -It wont break down-

And when i bought Xbox the part when it changes color depending if you turn it on or off turned red and stayed red.

My friend told me i had to buy another so thats kinda when i just threw it out..

Ps3.. Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games 584793722
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Though surely the PS3 breaks down more than the Wii. I've had my first Wii since 2008 and broke down (And died. R.I.P old Wii) only this year! ALMOST 4 years!

I like the fact that me, a Wii (Or any Nintendo console for that matter) fan, X, an Xbox fan and D, a PS3 fan, are arguing which is the best console.

Guys, Nintendo's best. The company's been around since the 19th century!

Ya know, this is like the beginning of the first Mario Party. Sooner or later, Toad's probably gonna come and tell us stuff like we need a giant board and stuff. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:30 pm

I play on pc, (with an xbox 360 controller) used to play on ps1 and have little experience with nintendo platforms.
I just don't like games like super mario, sonic the hedgehog, wii sports, etc.
I like more realistic, better graphics, more action packed, manlier (sorry best way to describe, not saying mario is girly or babyish but ...) games like halo, splintercell, spiderman games, battlefield 3, Crysis, etc. are more enjoyable to me.
Have never been tempted to get a nintendo product. I remember as a kid, my cousin had a nintendo gamecube or something and I had a ps1....no contest lol, mine had better graphics, better games, better controller, better design, etc.
You know, I prefer need for speed hot pursuit to Mario cart ANY DAY, as well as splintercell to super mario; I mean...I'd rather play a calculating, unpredictable, more serious, less linear game like splintercell rather than playing as a plumber jumping on platforms.
Wait......DID Someone say wii-u has the same graphics as xbox 360.......
WAAAAAAAAAHH? REALLY? Since when!? Just curious because xbox 360 is pure 7 generation gaming while nintendo graphics are a bit basic and pixelated, like a revamped 5th generation game. Just saying...not criticism, just explaining why I don't bother with nintendo. Though I give anything a try. Mostly....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:48 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
I play on pc, (with an xbox 360 controller) used to play on ps1 and have little experience with nintendo platforms.
I just don't like games like super mario, sonic the hedgehog, wii sports, etc.
I like more realistic, better graphics, more action packed, manlier (sorry best way to describe, not saying mario is girly or babyish but ...) games like halo, splintercell, spiderman games, battlefield 3, Crysis, etc. are more enjoyable to me.
Have never been tempted to get a nintendo product. I remember as a kid, my cousin had a nintendo gamecube or something and I had a ps1....no contest lol, mine had better graphics, better games, better controller, better design, etc.
You know, I prefer need for speed hot pursuit to Mario cart ANY DAY, as well as splintercell to super mario; I mean...I'd rather play a calculating, unpredictable, more serious, less linear game like splintercell rather than playing as a plumber jumping on platforms.
Wait......DID Someone say wii-u has the same graphics as xbox 360.......
WAAAAAAAAAHH? REALLY? Since when!? Just curious because xbox 360 is pure 7 generation gaming while nintendo graphics are a bit basic and pixelated, like a revamped 5th generation game. Just saying...not criticism, just explaining why I don't bother with nintendo. Though I give anything a try. Mostly....

Ahh, the PS1... That console has some of my favourite games. Spyro 2, CTR: Crash Team Racing etc.

Also, Sonic is owned by Sega. Anyway, I doubt the PS1 had better graphics than the Gamecube, so he might have owned a 64. Yes, I admit the PS1 had better graphics than the N64 and some of the games on the N64 I think are a bit overrated even though I've never played any of them.

And yeah, Mario Kart isn't exactly the best racing game in the world, though some of them have references to other Mario games like Luigi's new mansion (Grade A version).

If you weren't the founder of this place, a mod of this place and you said anything I didn't agree with, I'd tell you to leave. Now.

But of course I won't.

Forgot, I'm not a fan of Wii Sports either. Gets boring after a while. And I've KINDA drifted from the Mario games (Kind of. I still love Super Mario Sunshine. And some other Mario games) and moved on to Pikmin. Wha? The 3rd one's coming out soon and even though the games are kind of hard (Especially Pikmin 2), and at some parts frustrating (Yes Water wraith, I'm looking at you!), it's actually pretty fun.

Ugh, now that I mentioned the Water Wraith, I just remembered. In the Submerged Castle (A dungeon in Pikmin 2 and the only cave in the main game to have everyone's hated boss. Only blue Pikmin can enter since the entrance is underwater), I had Olimar keep watch on my blue Pikmin with the President and my Bulbmin were working on the exit (The Water wraith apparently targets the active captain), and I was switching between the two when all of a sudden, I had a MASSIVE drop of Pikmin numbers only to find out the Water Wraith had run over ALL BUT THREE of my blues.

I AM NEVER PUTTING A CAPTAIN IN A SPOT LIKE THAT AGAIN! Ugh, I HATE the Water Wraith. Though you should see him when you're fighting him. He's a wimp without his rollers.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Oliver wrote:

If you weren't the founder of this place, a mod of this place and you said anything I didn't agree with, I'd tell you to leave. Now.

But of course I won't.
WAH!!?
K whoever kidnapped Oliver, give him back or I'll slay you with a fire laced diamond sword! Or worse...feed you Grim's cookies...
Dude...that sounded...EVILZ!
I knew you nintendo fans were die hard but...
Anyway, if you disagree with someone, you shouldn't ask them to leave, that's harsh.
Wait...you weren't being serious? Phew...for a second I thought we lost Oli.
Good ol' Oli who always has something nice to say.
I was just stating my opinion on the matter bro. Smile
I'd be happy with any console to an extent but...I choose...
*Drum Roll*

Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games 25148998
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Lol, of course I wasn't serious. Not all Nintendo fans are THAT die hard. Plus, yes I'm a Nintendo fan, but not a hardcore one (Except for the fact I get ultra bored when I can't play my Wii cause the only PS2 game I have that I like the most at the moment is Sonic Heroes). I'm pretty much an all-rounder when it comes to consoles.

Ok, I admit it's mainly like this:

50% Nintendo
20% Playstation
20% PC
10% Xbox

I've never played an Xbox game so... yeah. Except on my old friend's 360. But I pretty much only played that Viva PiƱata game. Xbox version is much better than the DS version in my opinion. Like better graphics, you can tell what time of day it is easier etc.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Bella: ok X you can stop sharpening your swords, Oliver is alive!
X: that's not why I'm sharpening my swo.....
*smash*
X: guess I don't have to worry about Bella anymore....
*4 months later, no sign of Bella on the forum*
X: WHAT HAVE I DONE.
Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games Tumblr_m92q6nNO4e1qczmf4o2_500
I missed doing these. :')
Btw just curious Oliver, do you prefer Oxford or Cambridge?
I don't know anything about them so I can't really say anything about 'em.
Oh...back on topic...um...wii-u is portable yet can be plugged into a tv?
Nice. No really.....xbox and playstation should do the same. It's a great idea people wanted for years, like over a decade. Surprised
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Btw just curious Oliver, do you prefer Oxford or Cambridge?
I don't know anything about them so I can't really say anything about 'em.

I don't know anything about them, either. Why? You wanting to go to one of 'em?

Also, please tell me that story of you and Bella is true!

Actually, I kinda miss Bella. Not the same without her obsession over you. Better you than me. And better someone else than any of us on this forum.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Lol Oliver. It's not true. ._. Lol.
I don't know where she is.
I miss the old days. Sad
It would be amazing if every single member came online one day to make more history.
Those days, making funny stories...I miss a lot of people. The memories!
Yeah....I'm listening to sad music lol.
One day I should make Xtreme comics, starring people from Xtreme!
:') That would be cool. Ahhh! This sad music is so poisoning, it burns!
Eh well.... Razz
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:41 pm

we need all the members we can get lol so far its like only 10 ppl on here........ so yea advertise on fusion fall? lol just saying keep moving Arrow
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Speaking of Bella, I'm making a new comic for Halloween (Which at the moment, I've decided it won't be a part of my main FusionFall-comic storyline), and guess who's on the cover...! Apart from you, me and VENOM.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:46 pm

@Oliver, looking forward to it! Aw man...A levels...they're kinda stressful so far...
@Rock Talent, lol our traffic isn't that bad. Very Happy
But Idk...advertising hmm..could cause spamming lol. Surprised
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:50 pm

ehh true.... and if they do spam i keel dem wth da rocks in da ground..
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games   Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games Empty

Back to top Go down

Well I think ima sell my 3Ds and all my games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top