Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well there ya go but If there are only like 2 entries again its soo cancelled so enter now!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:57 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Can I draw Hom on a godly marble wall with no clothes yet a godly shroud covering him as his hands are spread out and theres a warm light in his hands as all his followers are at his feet and he has a heart of pure gold and above him is like heaven and Hom has a crown of Thorns?
Cannot.............
UNSEE.

Or kinda like Kratos as Hom like is sitting at his throne with like 60 Hot Blindfolded Angel chicks like all bowing at Homs feet and smotheirng him and hes sitting there with a godly presence and a large godly sky behind him

Yeeeee Hom is to Godly
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:03 pm

HomChoi wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Can I draw Hom on a godly marble wall with no clothes yet a godly shroud covering him as his hands are spread out and theres a warm light in his hands as all his followers are at his feet and he has a heart of pure gold and above him is like heaven and Hom has a crown of Thorns?
Cannot.............
UNSEE.

Or kinda like Kratos as Hom like is sitting at his throne with like 60 Hot Blindfolded Angel chicks like all bowing at Homs feet and smotheirng him and hes sitting there with a godly presence and a large godly sky behind him

Yeeeee Hom is to Godly

Kratos doesn't have a throne does he? Hes a god of war the last thing women want is bowing down to a guy with a red strip running down his EYE!!

Its funny becasue i was playing the game.Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgz2T006l9cHfwMHO-9i-c4PN_eMY_3vaYNANdnyTtJMCATSoC
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:17 pm

In God of War 2 before his powers get taken away and he ha slike a bunch of hot chicks like touching his face and junk.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:07 pm

HomChoi wrote:
In God of War 2 before his powers get taken away and he ha slike a bunch of hot chicks like touching his face and junk.

That was the second?

Whoa, and to think i played the first one and third. Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3402580550
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:10 pm

I got enough Le SWAG.

H8ORZ GUNNA H8
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:11 pm

HomChoi wrote:
I got enough Le SWAG.

H8ORZ GUNNA H8

You can never have enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:11 pm

HomChoi wrote:
I got enough Le SWAG.

H8ORZ GUNNA H8

You know what they call me?

Ra Swaggr

OFF MY LEVEL!!!!! Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 424776184
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Cos they see me rolling down the street with a metal pole in my hands and they are just to scared to tell me about it!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:30 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Cos they see me rolling down the street with a metal pole in my hands and they are just to scared to tell me about it!

A metal pole?

Yikes!! :affraid:
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Gotta keep yourself protected my friend!

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 983392035
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:45 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Gotta keep yourself protected my friend!

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 983392035

Don't i know it..people these days.. Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3525700292
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:06 am

I guess
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:22 am

Just making posts..
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:22 am

until i get too..
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:23 am

MY 960 POST!!!!!!!! Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 4053770264 Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 4276145973
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 am

Well.................
Don't know about you nerds but I'm about 80% done with the pencil part of this picture.

I will be adding the Black India Ink to it within the next day or two.

It's a simple drawing (as far as I'm concerned) but not anything short of remarkable.
It will be a first for this forum.
X should finally be delighted....

I've also FINALLY worked out how The Hom' design would look.
Just not too sure about that crazed Idea that Le Hom was talkin' about....

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:34 am

Deadline Oct 30 (After I list the winners Ill meet them 1 by one whenever they can get online n_n

Sword Arts Online , love that show ;-;
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:40 am

Aw man...

I'll see what I can do within the next week....
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:13 am

Undelos wrote:
Well.................
Don't know about you nerds but I'm about 80% done with the pencil part of this picture.

I will be adding the Black India Ink to it within the next day or two.

It's a simple drawing (as far as I'm concerned) but not anything short of remarkable.
It will be a first for this forum.
X should finally be delighted....

I've also FINALLY worked out how The Hom' design would look.
Just not too sure about that crazed Idea that Le Hom was talkin' about....

*facepalm*

...What word did you use to describe us huh? Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3686606283

Nah jk can't wait to see all the calligraphy. Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 424776184
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:13 am

Annnd what design would that be?

Hom displaying himself on a leather sofa whilst a bunch of female photographers take pictures of him?

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3953023573
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:07 am

Heart of pure gold huh??? :#:.....

SWell.....
I was only talking about how I made your hair look since we have the same hair cut (The Hom and Rex) buuuuuuuuuuut........I might attempt to draw you liek one of those French girls.

Maybe...........
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am

I might send you The Hom's designs in a PM so you can see if your happy with the look. However I'm still working on it though so it won't be for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:48 am

hom...on a couch.... in a pose... cant get that image out of my head now.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Undelos wrote:
Heart of pure gold huh??? Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3323444724.....

SWell.....
I was only talking about how I made your hair look since we have the same hair cut (The Hom and Rex) buuuuuuuuuuut........I might attempt to draw you liek one of those French girls.

Maybe...........

In a Suave Suit?

With my hair gelled back! And a ciggarette in my mouth with a glass of scotch in my hands in a black and white set? With a bunch of light sand cameras faicng me?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:52 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
hom...on a couch.... in a pose... cant get that image out of my head now.

Same. And Hom, you're making the images in our heads worse!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Or maybe Hom surrounded by a bunch of Hot chicks in a bathing suit competition?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:22 pm

HomChoi wrote:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 Squidw12

Well Undelos, your choice.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:09 pm

HomChoi wrote:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Probably shouldn't have come to this thread in the first place...Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV3vvSqCKSHPCKeYlFXlJol3ctV0OvVXWLfsvj_WK_-51bp2dhuK8WNQw

Just the thought of that....makes my head turn and spin..
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Believe it or not the choice is yours.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Undelos if you read this im begging you don't listen to Hom. Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 2983511632
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:47 pm

D Horror wrote:
Undelos if you read this im begging you don't listen to Hom. Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 2983511632

You just wish you was able to Pose like Big Daddy ova here.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 pm

HomChoi wrote:
D Horror wrote:

You just wish you was able to Pose like Big Daddy ova here.

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXCxVpQ2_CZDR1eSMeVDOiC-Fnilcw2_Ff46hrATodV4pbQBJn If you mean this Big Daddy then you probably don't know a good pose when you see one.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:00 pm

No.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:01 pm

HomChoi wrote:
No.
Yep this Fubikiki making useless posts
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Officer Second wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
No.
Yep this Fubikiki making useless posts

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3686606283

Also, my drawing isn't necessarily being close to done so i might have to stay out of this one..
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:25 am

Facepalm.jpg

I'm not even gonna touch that...
Tell you what, the drawing I'll make of the Hom will be EXXEDINGLY DAPPER....
That should make HE-WHO-PWNZ-ALL pleased..

Done outlining.
40% done with Ink.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:31 am

Speaking of art, one of my mum's friends visited a couple days ago and brought me a stack of A3(?) paper. Now, this stack, it's the size of maybe 1 1/4 worth of Harry Potter books. So yeah. That, combined with a HUGE stack of normal A4 paper I keep in my drawer beside me... Guess who's gonna go WILD?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:23 am

Lol u
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:15 am

A3? Isn't that 9in x 14in?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Probably so..
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Undelos wrote:
Facepalm.jpg

Done outlining.
40% done with Ink.

How do I know you havent touched it already? Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3606388844 Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3606388844 Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3606388844
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Undelos wrote:
A3? Isn't that 9in x 14in?

Idk. My ruler is... small... Basically sketch-pad size.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:27 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Undelos wrote:
Facepalm.jpg

Done outlining.
40% done with Ink.

How do I know you havent touched it already? Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3606388844 Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3606388844 Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3606388844

@ Hom and his smileys.. lol!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:36 am

HomChoi wrote:

Well then again......I might have today.
Must've been around that time I felt horribly disgusted and wanted to puke.

Yep!
I was wondering what caused that today.....Happy2

50% Done.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:03 am

Yah know you liked it.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Yah know you liked it.

Bored
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Cool Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3377726388
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Cool Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 3377726388

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:32 am

only 5-6 days left the excitement is in the air Razz
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:25 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
only 5-6 days left the excitement is in the air Razz
I actually have a failed drawing but i can't post it! Very Happy so yeah count me out... wish i can show my fail.. Mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)   Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ff Fan Art Contest Back up. (Win an Oc Shirt, Cb Pants and more)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top