Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:52 am

Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) Lia_an11

Well?

Alice Gammawarrior is the one on the left with the P.U.T.T.U.H. and the Morbucks Tiara. Lia Zombieweasel is the one on the right with the Urban Ranger Bandana and pants. Remember that now.

These are two girls who'll appear in the comics. Alice is Oliver's girlfriend, though Oliver doesn't like to admit it when someone like Rajeta is around (Now what chef does that remind you of? No, not my brother!). She also works with Mojo's Monkey Army, but only for the Fusion War. Well, so she says anyway. She's actually an undercover Plumber, trying to make sure Mojo Jojo doesn't do anything stupid. Because of that, she isn't the most-seen character in the series.

Lia is Oliver's sister. Training as an Urban Ranger so she can fulfil her life-long dream and be a member of the 7 Legends. And even when she thinks she's ready, Oliver usually thinks up excuses for her not to join. And with her white hair, she's easily mistaken for she-who-must-not-be-named.

I'm going to make more concept art sometime, so check back for more! Not that you don't anyway cause we all go on this forum like, everyday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:08 am

awesome like corn syrup
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:15 am

I wish I put a little more effort into drawing Lia. Ah well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:27 am

lol eventually you can do one of those re draw things and put before and after lol

Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) Draw_this_again_meme_by_akimiya-d3ln1si

Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) Draw_this_again_meme_by_hahalyssa-d4mq8dq
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:37 am

looks at Olivers drawing of people, then looks at mine, then runs off to hide in a corner, "I can draw a perfect cyborg, I can draw the perfect cryptid, and god knows I'm good with drawing aliens, but why am I cursed with sucky pics of people, WHY!!!" Misery
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:42 am

Also, to pass the time I'm going to make my own little comic, just for fun, it's called "DUDES!" by Dane dweller, basically it's about the FusionFalls most awesome heroes on their free time, it's filled with action, humor, and a LOT of familiar faces! The first episode "Hang Over" is being made!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:19 am

you keep saying you could draw those things but you still didnt upload anything,Im on of the guys who needs evidence and proof forevers Razz
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:07 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Alice Gammawarrior is the one on the left with the P.U.T.T.U.H. and the Morbucks Tiara. Lia Zombieweasel is the one on the right with the Urban Ranger Bandana and pants.

Remember that now.

HA! I GET IT! I GET REFERENCE!!

I'm sho shmart U GUISE.

Alice is Oliver's girlfriend, though Oliver doesn't like to admit it when someone like Rajeta is around...

Is that so...?
My Shenanigan senses are tingling.

I smell many Lolz in the future...
Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 am

Well, that's what this comic is going to be all about, laughs! And since it's based of FusionFall, some action. I've been pretty good at both in my previous comics as a kid.

Well, the laughs at least. I can't remember the last time I had action.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:48 pm

What....?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:49 pm

HomChoi wrote:
What....?

Wha?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:51 pm

HomChoi wrote:
What....?

Wha?

Huh?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:52 pm

HomChoi wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
What....?

Wha?

Huh?

That's what I'm asking? What is it?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:54 pm

HomChoi wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
What....?

Wha?

Huh?

What you sayin?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:55 pm

HomChoi wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
What....?

Wha?

Huh?

What you sayin?

What made you say "What...?" in the first place?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:56 pm

HomChoi wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
What....?

Wha?

Huh?

What you sayin?

What made you say "What...?" in the first place?

Huh?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)   Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice Gammawarrior and Lia Zombieweasel (Zombieweasel Concepts)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top