Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Level : 36
Female Posts : 895
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)   fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

you kno wht i notice in ff? I notice tht mostly and sometimes girls on ff kinda look good in everything.. Seriously im asking the girls who play ff to submit like a fashion designs of many outfits of different combinations. winner gets a prize( its a suprise )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)   fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:54 am

Yeah, I think the whole world knows they're Sumo Wrestlers. I can do an impression of one! Really funny when someone's in a room and you walk through the door like a Sumo Wrestler and shout "SUMO!"!

... ROFL 3 I LOVE doing that!!! ROFL2 I mean, just think of the looks on their faces when they think a skinny Sumo Wrestler wearing jeans, a shirt, socks and glasses walk through the door!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)   fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:00 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Yeah, I think the whole world knows they're Sumo Wrestlers. I can do an impression of one! Really funny when someone's in a room and you walk through the door like a Sumo Wrestler and shout "SUMO!"!

... ROFL 3 I LOVE doing that!!! ROFL2 I mean, just think of the looks on their faces when they think a skinny Sumo Wrestler wearing jeans, a shirt, socks and glasses walk through the door!
Ummm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)   fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:53 am

you have been warned and now have meet rock it might just be late thank you... now going back to my ' ' to disappear
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)   fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:58 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Even though there's pretty much one girl, besides you, here; Undelos. I forgot, is SKY a girl?
Yeah, theres actually three, that's Undelos ( your girl friend), sky ( the artist ), and this gal, ( who I have not met till now ), so does that answer your question! Cool

yea.. idk of any of you ppl until now '-'
Well let me make it easy for ya sheila, "ahem!"

*Brad is an EVO demon, who plans to have revenge on Providence for killing off his family!
*Kyle has semi-god powers, and is pretty strong in arguments!
*Oliver is a Dex-Lab scientist, he is a seven legends member, and so forth
*Hom is a cool, average day joe, even though he is the creator of all life!
*XLR 8 is the god on the forums, and decides your fate with the flick of a finger!
*Dragoon is a skilled dragon warrior, and marks man!
*D is the monster which hides in your closet at night!
*Ray is some samurai, who claims to be the Dragon Emperor!
*Undelos is a skilled artist, and one of the greatest of the 7 Legends team!
*Grumpy is a artist, and anime/manga cartoonist!
*Officer Second is the leader of Fusion Fighters, a group of kids planning to defeat lord Fuse, for good!
*And I am Lord Dane, the possibly most EVIL villain on this forum, or so that's what I think! Twisted Evil

DANE SHUT UP U DO IT RONG!

lolz jk i does it the most on here fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 2107217253

Ahem

Anyways,

Oh yeah welcome!

Im D Horror, This forum's Fear and FF's Nightmare. But call me Mr.fluffy D,Horror or yeah..

Heres some basic stuff that you'll need to know to survive..no i meant..no i mean survive.

DA STUFF:

Undead Brad
is a zombia-a-demon, he will kill/ infect you turning you into a zombie.

Kyle Saturday

Side effects from hanging out with Kyle Saturday include: Rash at the base
of your forehead, the sudden need to eat fiery demonic alpacas and
finally, the horrible wrath of..Kyle..

Dane Dweller
is a villain himself but has a pet that will tell you scary stories to keep you up at night. Spooky huh?

Hom Choi
once beat up an old lady with a beach chair because the lady would not give him a Red Bull. Don't socialize with him.

Xlr8 147
is a god, our master, an angel! <--that one is literal . He is sure to help you along these treacherous parts. Softie..

Oliver
is your FF nerd..i mean
guide if you have any questions in that pebble you call a noggin, feel free to ask him.

Ray
is an aquatic bird type..thing..that is a demon..that can..uh..do
the..thing..hades and the.. YOU KNOW WHAT GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND ASK
HIM WHAT HE IS!!!!!

Officer Second
is an undercover cop. His main purpose is to trap awesome kids
(like you) and imprison them in a cell made of cotton Candy!!!

Rock talent
is an alien sent to blow up your mind with randomness. But hes our friend anyway!

Zero
is our items expert. If you got any questions about item values or
anything FF related be sure to ask him..(he ain't that rich though.

Dragoon-Gamer
is our finest Dragon hunter but he won't do that bad in hard-core grinding in FF.

Liam Duhex
is an intelligent artist with much knowledge to share.

GrumpyTheSheep
is our true artist, but we all force him to make mac-n-cheese for our amusement.

WHAT WE DO:
Well everyone usually bakes me giant pizzas and smoothies with those little umbrellas on them. fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 2983511632

Nah sooner or later you're gonna see FF isn't the only thing we talk about.

WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR:

Beware the awesome wrath of D Horror....you've been warned..... What a Face

That's all i got for now so enjoy you're stay at Te fancy (in other words Kyles rooms aka slaughterhouse)

That's how ya do it dane! Ha!

Last edited by D Horror on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)   fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:01 am

the more members the better on this its a total count of 10ish mybe so who knows...from rock happy thanks giveing to the turkeys r.i.p
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)   fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 am

rock talent wrote:
the more members the better on this its a total count of 10ish mybe so who knows...from rock happy thanks giveing to the turkeys r.i.p

I'm referring to the ones that are on here often.

People like M.D Luffy..well i guess he can go in DA LIST..

Btw Thanksgiving is the best holiday ever...y?...Because you can dive your full face in a creamy chocolate chip cake without getting in trouble..

This year im going to launch it at my sister. What? She hid the t.v. remote what else am i supposed to do?
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)   fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:06 am

D Horror wrote:
rock talent wrote:

Btw Thanksgiving is the best holiday ever...y?...Because you can dive your full face in a creamy chocolate chip cake without getting in trouble..

This year im going to launch it at my sister. What? She hid the t.v. remote what else am i supposed to do?
im not so sure this is the best holiday in my opinion my family does meet together but sometimes the topics that they argue about.. drama. rock does not do well under pressure..
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)   fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:17 am

rock talent wrote:
D Horror wrote:
rock talent wrote:

im not so sure this is the best holiday in my opinion my family does meet together but sometimes the topics that they argue about.. drama. rock does not do well under pressure..

Really?

Usually we just bake a whole lot of stuff and eat in front of the television..(at times i watch movies instead) But it's pretty

peaceful..other than my family being divided...*Ahem*

Anyways, it's not my favorite, Christmas is, not because of the gifts if you were thinking.

So yeah, Thanksgiving shouldn't really be about arguing while eating..
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)   fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Welcome fellow anime lover! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)   fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
Welcome fellow anime lover! Very Happy

yeh that means there are like um idk 5 or 6 of us now?
Back to top Go down

fashion is my kryptonite (xXxMeiAkiraxXx's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top