Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:37 pm

This guy at mt blackhead is saying he hacked it and the game is shutting down...?Heres a pic of the bank not there

is it true? http://s1273.beta.photobucket.com/user/MovingxFusiontargetXtreme/media/bankhacl.png.html?sort=3&o=0
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh no. You can't hack the game that much. Only enough to rapid fire, but that's pretty much the only kinda thing you can do. Rapid fire, jump higher etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh no. You can't hack the game that much. Only enough to rapid fire, but that's pretty much the only kinda thing you can do. Rapid fire, jump higher etc.
o_o soooo err what happened to ittttt?
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:45 pm

It's probably just a glitch or temporary maintenance. Smile
By the way, you seem to have been away for a long time.
Welcome back. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:48 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
It's probably just a glitch or temporary maintenance. Smile
By the way, you seem to have been away for a long time.
Welcome back. Big Grin
maintance sounds good and haha thanks trust me i wouldnt leave this forum like that...you guys are the only people that can help me wit trade advice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:33 am

guys lets not forget 2010 or 11 forgot which where the game lost all npcs for about 2 months, and well this person is just trying to get some attention from my point of view like a troll Razz
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Level : 0
Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:50 am

hehe grumpy so mean u know he's newbish some ppl didnt even know like me.hehe i dont play much.my new forum looks great though.http://multik.bigforumpro.com/login
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:12 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
guys lets not forget 2010 or 11 forgot which where the game lost all npcs for about 2 months, and well this person is just trying to get some attention from my point of view like a troll Razz
No. I beleive this is the work of Ty. He did find out a way to Hack FF Completely (I think) and I guess he's twicking with some of the mainframes of Mt. Blackhead. Thats just my theory study
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:13 am

Doubt it. Ty only hacks FusionFall for the good of mankind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:33 am

I know. I meant it that way as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:26 am

why not just pm the guy, or maybe:

He found a way to replace npcs with his own npc models.
Did it to make people quit
It really is the glitch from a while back all over again
a player really did hack the game now that ff probably wnt care to stop hackers
Fusionfall staff decided to do it in hopes of rage quit or causing people to make a thread about it and all talk about it for a day or 2.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
why not just pm the guy, or maybe:

He found a way to replace npcs with his own npc models.
Did it to make people quit
It really is the glitch from a while back all over again
a player really did hack the game now that ff probably wnt care to stop hackers
Fusionfall staff decided to do it in hopes of rage quit or causing people to make a thread about it and all talk about it for a day or 2.

I must confess, the removal of many NPCs in the game is my work. Apparently, when I kill NPCs, they don't have a respawn set, which obviously causes them to die once, and never come back. I originally found this out accidentally and without any intent. When I noticed a bunch of NPCs in Blackhead had been affected, I double-checked and concluded that I, albeit randomly and sporadically, killed several NPCs. More recently, a bunch of other NPCs have disappeared, including all of Forsaken Valley. I'm not sure if it's a simple side-effect of some already being gone, but I assure you, I did not kill them. I already sent Sinister two Emails regarding the recent happenings, and hopefully he will reset the server and everything will be back to normal.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:30 am

I know this might not work but can you convince the sinister to like reset Halo Suits to Xmas with Xmas vendors again? Just askin ._.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:18 am

Oliver hacking Fusionfall is no good...

Look what happened?

Im not saying Ty is doing bad stuff im just saying look whats happened when people have abused these hacks.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
I know this might not work but can you convince the sinister to like reset Halo Suits to Xmas with Xmas vendors again? Just askin ._.

I've asked him time and time again about the Holo suits, and he never has a clear answer for me :/
Back to top Go down

thefusescape
thefusescape

FusionFall Name : Eternal Axecranston
Male Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Man's busy.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:28 pm

This "guy" only wanted people to think he can hack stuff like banks and vendors. He obviously can't.

I agree it may be a temporary glitch.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Yes you can,
you can do MUCH MUCH more.
but not many people feel like hacking a kids game that REALLY CAN hack..

And about this bank dude gone

most likely its a npc glitch it should be fixed when the server resets it self 1-2 weeks or so.

Like awhile ago at pimple black mountain the dex-bot to warp into crystal caverns was gone.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
Yes you can,
you can do MUCH MUCH more.
but not many people feel like hacking a kids game that REALLY CAN hack..

And about this bank dude gone

most likely its a npc glitch it should be fixed when the server resets it self 1-2 weeks or so.

Like awhile ago at pimple black mountain the dex-bot to warp into crystal caverns was gone.

Actually, in my time hacking games, FusionFall is one with TREMENDOUS protection, which is incredibly surprising. Using the same tools, I can barely do anything worthwhile in FusionFall compared to what could be done in World of Warcraft and such. I'm confident the protection in FusionFall is more of a fluke due to non-necessary server-client checking, but that doesn't change that I can't, for instance, item hack. Thus far, only very complicated, custom-coded hacks could do damage to FusionFall, which is saying something compared to real, high end MMOs, which require only simple tools to break into easily.

Like I said earlier, I caused the disappearance of the NPCs. Check my previous post for details.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:43 pm

I think the recent hacks are not allowing me to play recently, see, I have unity player all set up, and when ever I click the "Launch Game!" button, it loads, and stops me, saying that I need to upload Unity-Web-player, all over again, it's never done this before! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
I think the recent hacks are not allowing me to play recently, see, I have unity player all set up, and when ever I click the "Launch Game!" button, it loads, and stops me, saying that I need to upload Unity-Web-player, all over again, it's never done this before! Evil or Very Mad

Hackers can't do anything like that.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:32 pm

it seems this game is interesting to hack.. i admit i use small ones like rapid fire and such.. but playing around with simple values and seeing what it affects is a actually intresting.. im not saying hacking is a good thing but you cant simply destroy the whole game plus item values have been killed due to someone cloning red bio and tc and such..
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:57 am

rock talent wrote:
it seems this game is interesting to hack.. i admit i use small ones like rapid fire and such.. but playing around with simple values and seeing what it affects is a actually intresting.. im not saying hacking is a good thing but you cant simply destroy the whole game plus item values have been killed due to someone cloning red bio and tc and such..

Just because someone calimed to have cloned an item or two doesn't mean they have. Additionally, that doesn't even mean a bunch more were circulated.
Back to top Go down

Sky.
Sky.

FusionFall Name : Sky Heartist
Female Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:02 am

I really don't see the point of cloning items in the first place. If it even exists, you would be slowly killing the game's economy.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:08 am

Guys, just act like he isn't there. I would delete this if I were mod but meh, im not
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:11 am

Haters be trollin.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:11 am

The System wrote:
Haters be trollin.
Haven't heard you in a a while, how have you been?
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:12 am

don't worry brad i reported this guy he caught me off on a bad mood Glare and i don't believe in this "cloning" and people lie by showing that they have more than two or more of the same items and sup system
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:13 am

Undead Brad wrote:
The System wrote:
Haters be trollin.
Haven't heard you in a a while, how have you been?
been good bro. Been good.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:50 am

hey system. and yea, if you find that you unfortanately get an unexpected cso what called "cloned item" and try to equip it you'll just lose connection to the server. Its all a myth someone put out there in FF study
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:03 am

Super Angryray wrote:
hey system. and yea, if you find that you unfortanately get an unexpected cso what called "cloned item" and try to equip it you'll just lose connection to the server. Its all a myth someone put out there in FF study

I've had that before. It's not a cloned relation. It's just a minor glitch, mainly with the computer.

Well hey Ven you haven't been on in a while either eh?
Wb System and Ven. Smile
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:39 am

Mr Hamboing I got a fun TROLLLLLL we can do wanna hear it?

Its called me!

Pressing that big fat delete button

And watching your post get sucked away into Homs box of bad posts?

Luffy D has took up most room but we can make you some!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?   Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Guy claims to hack ff bank so its gone now?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top