FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 What would be the best trading/hangout location?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which would be the best trading grounds in FusionFall?
Mt. Blackhead
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Townsville Center (The Sunken Mall)
60%
 60% [ 9 ]
Peach Creek Commons (The Cul-De-Sac)
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
Tech Square
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Forsaken Valley
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
Orchid Bay
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
City Station
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
City Point
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15
 

AuthorMessage

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:41 am

Comment below on what you think would be the best place for trading and hanging out Very Happy

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:52 am

Sunken Mall. Not many people go there apart for missions. So I thought we might as well put that place to good use.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:54 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Sunken Mall. Not many people go there apart for missions. So I thought we might as well put that place to good use.
Yea and it has many great uses. It has a stage so we can use it for events and etc. Plenty of room instead of being cramped up at Mt. Blackhead Glare It has everything we would want there.

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Member

Member
SlimTheJackson


FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Level : 0
Male Posts : 662
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 18
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:08 am

true i agree i think they should add something like the user store that could only be use there

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:34 am

Really the place should have a bank.

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:36 am

HomChoi wrote:
Really the place should have a bank.

The Sunken Mall does have a bank.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Really the place should have a bank.

The Sunken Mall does have a bank.
And a lot more room and more vendors.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:47 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Really the place should have a bank.

The Sunken Mall does have a bank.
And a lot more room and more vendors.
Yep. I hate how mt b head had such a little location for trading and was all cramped up when there was all of the locations inside Mt b head to use

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:51 am

I guess the reason people use Mt. Blackhead is because it's got a S.C.A.M.P.E.R. so people can go to Forsaken Valley and back and stock up on more items.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:56 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I guess the reason people use Mt. Blackhead is because it's got a S.C.A.M.P.E.R. so people can go to Forsaken Valley and back and stock up on more items.
yeah but Places like Townsville Center then City Hall and City Station are like perfect linked for going to a scamper.

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:58 am

Super Angryray wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I guess the reason people use Mt. Blackhead is because it's got a S.C.A.M.P.E.R. so people can go to Forsaken Valley and back and stock up on more items.
yeah but Places like Townsville Center then City Hall and City Station are like perfect linked for going to a scamper.

True, but for a speedy trip, you'll need to pay for the Monkey Skyway Agent. Taros are important in this case. Spend too much, and you're market will not be around for long.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:59 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I guess the reason people use Mt. Blackhead is because it's got a S.C.A.M.P.E.R. so people can go to Forsaken Valley and back and stock up on more items.
yeah but Places like Townsville Center then City Hall and City Station are like perfect linked for going to a scamper.

True, but for a speedy trip, you'll need to pay for the Monkey Skyway Agent. Taros are important in this case. Spend too much, and you're market will not be around for long.
oh well that's on them lol.

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven


FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Level : 36
Male Posts : 501
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 am

Townsville center would also provide less lagg than mt. blackhead because of the space it also has a stage great for hosting events,open shops,vendors,etc.

_________________

"The mind is everything. What you think is what you become"
Call me ven Smile My Signature Shop


Last edited by Venitos on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:41 am

Ok, who voted Mt. Blackhead?

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:37 am

Forsaken Valley!!!!!!!!

Oh wait it doesn't have a bank...

Townsvile Shopping Mall!

One question. The place is HUGE. Where is the one trading spot going to be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 am

D Horror wrote:
Forsaken Valley!!!!!!!!

Oh wait it doesn't have a bank...

Townsvile Shopping Mall!

One question. The place is HUGE. Where is the one trading spot going to be?
Everywhere in the Sunken mall

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Forsaken Valley!!!!!!!!

Oh wait it doesn't have a bank...

Townsvile Shopping Mall!

One question. The place is HUGE. Where is the one trading spot going to be?
Everywhere in the Sunken mall

Just spread out?

So you'll have to walk through the whole mall to find/or trade?

Ill organize this.

Stage: events or special news

Slightly in front of the stage where the NPC's are.

That's where it should be so you don't have to go wondering everywhere to find a good trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven


FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Level : 36
Male Posts : 501
Join date : 2012-09-09
Age : 18
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:31 pm

D Horror wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Forsaken Valley!!!!!!!!

Oh wait it doesn't have a bank...

Townsvile Shopping Mall!

One question. The place is HUGE. Where is the one trading spot going to be?
Everywhere in the Sunken mall

Just spread out?

So you'll have to walk through the whole mall to find/or trade?

Ill organize this.

Stage: events or special news

Slightly in front of the stage where the NPC's are.

That's where it should be so you don't have to go wondering everywhere to find a good trade.
There are many people in fusionfall that i don't think will stay in an organized group and will wonder off trading in the huge place i mean look at how many people are at mt. blackhead trading everyday

_________________

"The mind is everything. What you think is what you become"
Call me ven Smile My Signature Shop
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: What would be the best trading/hangout location?   Today at 8:51 am

Back to top Go down
 

What would be the best trading/hangout location?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-