Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
I am ''retired'' from fusion fall Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

I am ''retired'' from fusion fall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:29 am

well im quiting i mostly have been have not played that game in 3 months but still does not mean i will leave this forum (lucky for you.. Neutral) so yea as you noticed i still keep the news check on the game useing this forum so yea.. im just done with the game its lag and no updates.. unless it ''updates'' again so for now good bye FF hello other fun games.. you have taught me the meaning of scamming curseing badly and ''abandonment for a year''

Last edited by rock talent on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:36 am

-Sigh-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:43 am

rock talent wrote:
well im quiting i mostly have been have not played that game in 3 months but still does not mean i will leave this forum (lucky for you.. Neutral) so yea as you noticed i still keep the news check on the game useing this forum so yea.. im just done with the game its lag its blue screen virus and no updates.. unless it ''updates'' again so for now good bye FF hello other fun games.. you have taught me the meaning of scamming curseing badly and ''abandonment for a year''

lol "lucky for you" that was a funny joke my man.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:58 am

Well yeah, lucky us. Least we don't lose another member, friend, fusion faller, ...a rock.

Well glad to hear the news. I quit to only go on for The Invasion Begins and to hunt Bad Max. Other than that. I don't go on FF very much.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:57 pm

NO ROCK YOU WERE MY BEST BUDDY well atleast you still on the forums
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Officer Second wrote:
NO ROCK YOU WERE MY BEST BUDDY well atleast you still on the forums
yea i just cant really play it no more.. it keeps laging and giving my computer viruses
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Rock, just to inform you, you can't get viruses from FusionFall.
Either you have a virus from somewhere else making your computer slow and more of a security risk; or you don't have any viruses and your PC is just slow because it's old or hasn't been formatted in years or the hardware is a bit weak or the software has become corrupt, etc.
What I do is, format my computer after backing all my data up (can't do it right now, I have GBs of 7 Legends videos to save for later editing) and if I can't do that, I just use disk cleanup and CCleaner to delete unnecessary files.
WARNING: CCleaner registry cleaner should NOT be used since ANY kind of registry cleaner isn't good in the long run and system errors can occur over time.
Also, disk cleaner (the software tool that comes with Windows)
deletes system restore points, if you don't know what that is, it probably wouldn't matter.....unless you run into problems with your PC everyday...

This is a very helpful one: click the start button and click run.
Or just press and hold the start key and r key on your keyboard.
The run box should appear, click type
msconfig
and press enter.
When the system configuration box comes up, click the startup tab.
Then UNcheck any programs you don't need to be run right at startup.
If you're not sure, either leave it alone or research what it is.
For me personally, I unchecked everything except a program I have called F.Lux which dims the brightness on my monitor.
My antivirus software starts up seconds after startup so I don't need it running RIGHT at startup, slowing the loading of the PC.
Apply changes and exit, restart the computer and it should startup quicker than usual.
It would also help to uninstall programs you don't use/need/want to save space.

To get rid of viruses/trojans/malware, download Malwarebytes from the OFFICIAL malewarebytes website since fake sites are dangerous and may have infected links.
Then install/update it and run a FULL scan: this could take hours depending on how fast your.computer is and probably more significantly, how much stuff you've saved on your harddrive.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

FusionFall Name : VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
Male Posts : 138
FF Location : Goat's Junkyard [Future]

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:23 pm

you know a lot of stuff dude how could you say that in simple words?
how about go on CCleaner or (whatever the other one was) and search on the internet on how to use it(MUCH SIMPLER DONT YOU THINK I am ''retired'' from fusion fall 2274786658)
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 pm

i got my computer last year.. its not that old.. but idk some games i cant play maybe O WAIT i found out i have internet sercurity sheild (its fake program and a virus) i am was running on safe mode put it wont let me open any programs unless i pay them $299 but i got rid of it some how it kept scanning my files and saying i had alot of fake viruses i used malware destroyer it cleared it right up Very Happy but it kept saying fusionfall and other programs i use but fusionfall for some reason got the most listed im sory i was just confused the virus is gone now though.. it was a good game i admit but it has gotten bad sadly..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Free and takes out all threats.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Or SUPERAntiSpyware. It's awesome.

When I had a virus a couple years ago that wouldn't let me do anything, I went onto Safe Mode, used that, and I was back in business!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 pm

@Rock, any software that says FusionFall is a virus is either fake or is misled by other viruses.
CartoonNetwork wouldn't host or link to a virus!
Trust me, it seems a bit dodgey.
Use Malwarebytes.
Another member reported a virus on Xtreme BUT later found out that they had a virus which claimed any site they went on, was infected.
Malwarebytes is quite a trusted program.
Safe mode + Malwarebytes full scan = virus destruction. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support

Tech Support
Hawk Night
Hawk Night

FusionFall Name : Luther the Angel
Level : 35
Male Posts : 228
FF Location : Mount Blackhead

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:47 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
@Rock, any software that says FusionFall is a virus is either fake or is misled by other viruses.
CartoonNetwork wouldn't host or link to a virus!
Trust me, it seems a bit dodgey.
Use Malwarebytes.
Another member reported a virus on Xtreme BUT later found out that they had a virus which claimed any site they went on, was infected.
Malwarebytes is quite a trusted program.
Safe mode + Malwarebytes full scan = virus destruction. Twisted Evil

This guy use big words Razz
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:49 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
thats what i used... last night you guys are physics.. i mean any website even youtube was registered as a fake virus.. so yea its all cleared up lol it said but it wasnt..
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am ''retired'' from fusion fall   I am ''retired'' from fusion fall Empty

Back to top Go down

I am ''retired'' from fusion fall

View previous topic View next topic Back to top