FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» VOTE JEREMY CORBYN / Labour [UK GENERAL ELECTION 8TH JUNE!!!]
Tue May 23, 2017 6:48 am by XLR8 147

» Plans for Retro?
Sun May 07, 2017 4:49 am by XLR8 147

» Vote Jeremy Corbyn: UK May the 4th Be With You [Local By-Elections]
Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:21 am by XLR8 147

» An update on glory's art (and life I guess, but mostly art)
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:17 pm by Gloryangel

» Samurai Jack season 5
Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:54 am by Dragoongamer86

» Art Block Problems (Shading Test)
Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:45 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Guess who has Commissions Open?
Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Bet on Ben
Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:58 pm by Mugiwara no luffy

» Interesting....
Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:51 pm by Mugiwara no luffy


Share | 
 

 Vega Line Art. Color Coming soon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Vega Line Art. Color Coming soon   Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:46 pm



there's some line art, coloring's gnna be easy, but boorriinnggg Misery

but the result is so worth it 3DGrin


EDIT!!!



re sized some boy parts.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
avatar

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 22
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Vega Line Art. Color Coming soon   Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Nice so are me and dane next?

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vega Line Art. Color Coming soon   Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Nice so are me and dane next?

Yep, gotta line art all you guys, fix my mistakes, draw Ven and the others, color vega's write chapter 10, and watch the next episode of my anime,

so yeh

shouldn't take more then like 5 hours Sure Lol or who knows. I get lazy and do nothing, Summer does that Rage


lol Too Funny I need some soda...
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
avatar

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 22
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Vega Line Art. Color Coming soon   Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 pm

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Nice so are me and dane next?

Yep, gotta line art all you guys, fix my mistakes, draw Ven and the others, color vega's write chapter 10, and watch the next episode of my anime,

so yeh

shouldn't take more then like 5 hours Sure Lol or who knows. I get lazy and do nothing, Summer does that Rage


lol Too Funny I need some soda...
Don't drink to much you know what caffeine does to you its the secret death ninja!

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vega Line Art. Color Coming soon   Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Nice so are me and dane next?

Yep, gotta line art all you guys, fix my mistakes, draw Ven and the others, color vega's write chapter 10, and watch the next episode of my anime,

so yeh

shouldn't take more then like 5 hours Sure Lol or who knows. I get lazy and do nothing, Summer does that Rage


lol Too Funny I need some soda...
Don't drink to much you know what caffeine does to you its the secret death ninja!

lolz there's no caffeine in soda, just sugar, chemicles and wawa.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
avatar

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 22
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Vega Line Art. Color Coming soon   Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:11 pm

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Nice so are me and dane next?

Yep, gotta line art all you guys, fix my mistakes, draw Ven and the others, color vega's write chapter 10, and watch the next episode of my anime,

so yeh

shouldn't take more then like 5 hours Sure Lol or who knows. I get lazy and do nothing, Summer does that Rage


lol Too Funny I need some soda...
Don't drink to much you know what caffeine does to you its the secret death ninja!

lolz there's no caffeine in soda, just sugar, chemicles and wawa.
Then why does my soda right here have caffeine?

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj
avatar

FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Vega Line Art. Color Coming soon   Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Nicely done grumpy!

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel
avatar

FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13328
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Vega Line Art. Color Coming soon   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Yeah!

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Vega Line Art. Color Coming soon   

Back to top Go down
 

Vega Line Art. Color Coming soon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: FusionFall Fan ART/contests/Fanfics-