Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Official 7 Legends Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

UPDATE: Part 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the 7 Legends movie has been uploaded.  Smile (Part 5 won't be uploaded for some time. Sorry. Sad)

This thread will be used for updating cast and others involved or interested in the movie.

I need to find these people:
Fuzzy Barkzon, VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED, Rex Undelos, Oliver Zombieweasel, Bella Cloudtooth, Slim De Jackson, Upgrade Jaybeard, Volt Hydroangel and Hom Choi.

If you know how to contact them, please do so as soon as possible. (Before the 15th of June -- that's when we continue filming.)
I've finally got enough hard drive space for the rest of the movie, I hope.  The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 227139800

If anyone wants to join the film crew as any of the following positions, just inform me via
a post or PM.

- Part of the OLD 7 Legends.
- Part of the NEW 7 Legends. (I'm in this group, BTW.)
- As an extra in the background. (You may need to perform a few emotions with your character; e.g. the scared emotion.)
- As a supporting character. E.g. a friend or family member of the main characters or
an extra that has a random job to help the flow of the story or to add humour. The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 3377726388(E.g. shop keeper, pirate, comic book shop owner, mechanic, etc.)
We also welcome any suggestions for extra characters. The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 1873319816

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:57 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
I wanna go Future but...
As much as I would love to see it its not worth losing Hom...
Same but
Do don doom/ bad max and other monsters still roam the lands?

I would go on a alt account :p

I've seen Don Doom last month so yeah.
at the future?

No, the past. Though it might've been my imagination cause I saw him in Pokey Oaks when I was on a MSA on my way to Peach Creek. But when I got to Pokey Oaks, I didn't see him...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:09 am

[No, the past. Though it might've been my imagination cause I saw him in Pokey Oaks when I was on a MSA on my way to Peach Creek. But when I got to Pokey Oaks, I didn't see him...
url=https://servimg.com/view/17563702/20]The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 War10
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:10 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
I wanna go Future but...
As much as I would love to see it its not worth losing Hom...
Same but
Do don doom/ bad max and other monsters still roam the lands?

I would go on a alt account :p

I've seen Don Doom last month so yeah.
at the future?

No, the past. Though it might've been my imagination cause I saw him in Pokey Oaks when I was on a MSA on my way to Peach Creek. But when I got to Pokey Oaks, I didn't see him...
I saw don doom while flying to,
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:11 am

so basically you can't access any areas of the future except tech square, well that sucks
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:12 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
so basically you can't access any areas of the future except tech square, well that sucks
There wasnt tech square in future unless ur talking about sector v
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:14 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

They mean the old tutorial.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:14 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
yeah there was, the tutorial where Tech Square is lost in battle, also bubbles and blossom and ben and dexter and numbuh 1 die there.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:17 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
yeah there was, the tutorial where Tech Square is lost in battle, also bubbles and blossom and ben and dexter and numbuh 1 die there.

And Larry 3000. Though he wasn't shown fighting, the mission 'Bring Me the Head of Larry 3000' stated that he was in the battle, but only his head remains. Or will remain. Time travel makes verb tenses so very confusing...
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:37 am

yeah i really thought like the whole future map would still be accessable but of course without NPC's and monsters but just the future area itself, i still want to go to the future even though we have those limitations because it would be great to see again, and since i do remember the future (because as i've stated many times i played when the future was still around) but since i never hunted don doom or bad max, i don't know if they were around when i played, and since i didn't have chat, i don't really have any great future memories like the rest of you, but all the same, i remember the future, and played in it, it's been many years since my short future memories, but i'd still love to see it
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:39 am

oh how i wish FF and the CN universe was real. *sigh*
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:40 am

Undead Brad wrote:
I dont seriously we would all be in pain and we would be glitched and maybe our characters will be gone forever so that means we die if u get glitched and no way to email them lol.

I would hope never cn universe or ff come real we would lose love ones and lots of ppl.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:42 am

i dont mean like that! like the CN universe was real first of all. Then planet fusion came but there were no time machine cause Dexter cant just send everyone to the future :3 Who would want to fight in the fusion war? I would
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:43 am

Undead Brad wrote:

Ya never know, it could be. Like that universe Paradox doesn't like could be ours.

I just wish we were in the CN Universe. I could befriend Coop just to ride in Megas!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:45 am

someday maybe... someday.... but if the CN universe was real and fuse came, it wouldnt matter if we die because of the ressurect em'
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:46 am

Undead Brad wrote:

Ya never know, it could be. Like that universe Paradox doesn't like could be ours.

I just wish we were in the CN Universe. I could befriend Coop just to ride in Megas!

yeah, but you know he'd never let you drive megas, like he did with jamie even though he was never there for coop, even on his own birthday lol!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:49 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

yeah, but you know he'd never let you drive megas, like he did with jamie even though he was never there for coop, even on his own birthday lol!

Yeah, Jamie wasn't even at his own birthday! That was funny... But who said I would drive it?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:50 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

Yeah, Jamie wasn't even at his own birthday! That was funny... But who said I would drive it?

oh wait i forgot the video, one sec
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:53 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

oh wait i forgot the video, one sec
fail fail fail fail fail fail
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:05 am

yep, i'm pretty sure no video of that part exists
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:42 am

lolwut
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:45 am

anybody going to sleep? if so --> The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 Sleep_10
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:51 am

Undead Brad wrote:
anybody going to sleep? if so --> The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 Sleep_10

*yawns*
not scary enuf
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:05 am

Hey wasnt bella supposed to be in this movie or she dont go on no more
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:02 am

Well if the FF universe was real I would be getting kidnapped by SACT experimented on for like 3 years... Eventually break out with pair of awesome wings yet I wear a blindfold everytime but I stand on some lousy hill occasionally getting bitten by Fusion Spawns waiting every Hour or so for some llousy Tree Crab thingy...

FUTURE LIFE!
Back to top Go down

ITS ME!

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:07 pm

X COME ONLINE RIGHT NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:23 am

ITS ME! wrote:
X COME ONLINE RIGHT NOW!!!!
Dude make a new account on xtreme.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:10 am

uh, i assume the guest is director shark
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:13 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
yeah he cant geto n xtreme account for some reason.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:15 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

well maybe he changed his password
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:24 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

well maybe he changed his password
true..
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:14 am

It was me.... I got out of Sector V...

LOL!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Yesterday, filming finished.
The movie is currently being edited.
It will be uploaded early next month. (Probably in 1 or 2 weeks.) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:42 pm

lalalal the ------ yea this movie will be awesome and it better not be in parts we should throw a pre realse party on fusion like red carpet lol.and live stream it.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Why don't you want it in parts?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:07 pm

it hurts my hands clicking it my god you people are mean.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm

So the movie is finished Very Happy We should have a party! There is a movie theater in Marquee row all the cast and crew could meet there
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:17 pm

yea and pay me 1000 taros na just kidding but yea what time and day.Be this week so we can all get toghether before school starts.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Officer Second wrote:
So the movie is finished Very Happy We should have a party! There is a movie theater in Marquee row all the cast and crew could meet there

you know, that would be a great idea, and also a great place for if we do an after video, of the actor's origins, and general behind the scenes stuff
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Well that gosh darn aint a bad idea I tell ye!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 pm

HomChoi wrote:

uh, what did i just read
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 pm

-___- Its only good when I use it. LOL JOKING!

I was simply saying it was a good idea IZ ALL!!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 pm

HomChoi wrote:
The great Hom Choi likes my idea Bloo Dance i'm honored! But seriously if you guys want to do the party when do you want to do it? You all know where the movie theater is right?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Bad Max area... WE WAIT! But I must warn you guys if we all waited for Bad Max I got a tonna practice at it! FIRST HITTER GETS THE CRATE! SAME RULES AS THE FUTURE DAYS! No groups thats a cheat your SKILLS! Not others! Oh and no taking Bad Max insid ea house thats mahogany!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Officer Second wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
The great Hom Choi likes my idea The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 3787705145 i'm honored! But seriously if you guys want to do the party when do you want to do it? You all know where the movie theater is right?

yeah, i noticed it a few times, mainly because that the name of that movie bloo The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 3787705145 made, "T-rexatron Alien Wolf 3 a Prequel in Time the Unrelenting" was told to be playing there
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Officer Second wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
The great Hom Choi likes my idea The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 3787705145 i'm honored! But seriously if you guys want to do the party when do you want to do it? You all know where the movie theater is right?

yeah, i noticed it a few times, mainly because that the name of that movie bloo The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 3787705145 made, "T-rexatron Alien Wolf 3 a Prequel in Time the Unrelenting" was told to be playing there
what show is Marquee Row from? Or did they just add it in?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 pm

I honestly noticed the theater quite recently. Who knows? Is CN starting to care about Fusion Fall again?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 pm

it's from Class of 3000
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
it's from Class of 3000

Yep. One hint is the name of the auditorium. I mean, everyone knows who Sunny Bridges is...
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Just an update....
editing will take longer than I thought
because the recording codec isn't supported well in the editing software.
That means the quality won't be ABSOLUTELY perfect.
The difference is pretty much un-noticeable so don't worry. The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 1415013262
Man....converting files takes a long time....an editor shouldn't have to put up with this...
guess it's my fault for choosing that particular codec. I think it's Xvid or DivX. The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 3323444724
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Just an update....
editing will take longer than I thought
because the recording codec isn't supported well in the editing software.
That means the quality won't be ABSOLUTELY perfect.
The difference is pretty much un-noticeable so don't worry. The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 1415013262
Man....converting files takes a long time....an editor shouldn't have to put up with this...
guess it's my fault for choosing that particular codec. I think it's Xvid or DivX. The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 3323444724
What if I told you there was a video inside the video. Video-ception
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official 7 Legends Thread   The Official 7 Legends Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official 7 Legends Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top