Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

Level : 0

PostSubject: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:39 am

Hey, my names Chilly Joe (Concrete). I use to play old fusionfall, from the sneak peak, until about 3-4 months after they made the complete game free. I also have the cryptid backpack. Which I hope is still the oldest/rarest item in the game? If not, oh well. :p. But anyways, I'm pretty much done with fusionfall, but now I have moved onto fusionfall heroes. I like it very much, it's pretty addictive. I'm already a level 30, and am currently using berserker finn (main), grim mordecai, pom pom fourarms, and hex gumball. I'm also gonna brag and say that I'm rank 8 right now on the leaderboards. Razz. But enough about me, I'd like to hear about you down below. Thanks for letting me in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

Level : 36
Male Posts : 231
FF Location : By the computer

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:52 am

Welcome to the forum chilly.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:53 am

Looks like once again, I'M NOT ALONE!!!!

NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) Very_h13

The Cryptid Batpack is the oldest CODE item in the game, not general item. And the game became free a YEAR and 3 months later. Ok, a year, 3 months and 5 days later to be precise. Razz

It's also good (I guess) to see that's at least TWO people who are enjoying FusionFall Anti-Heroes. Yep, even though I don't really mind the game now, I'm still calling it Anti-Heroes. Don't judge me.

Welcome, anyway. If you have any questions on the ORIGINAL...

NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) 5724553

...FusionFall, just ask me. Or any about Ben 10. Or what makes me so awesome. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Still can't believe another one of my kind has joined the forum...!

NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) Happy_13
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

Male Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:18 am

Oh lookey, a brand new soul to stea..l- i mean new guy joins us! I'm Xtreme Reaper but call me Razor.

Right now you won't be getting very many welcomes because of the international user's timezones.

(Surprised Oliver's awake because he's like 6 hours ahead of the USA)

Once again, join the party, i was closed beta and i had some bubble heads and really old code items like Stinkfly wings.

Fusionfall Heroes. What a pity.

Either the orignal Fusionfall set my expectations too high, or Heroes just went under the bar.

It's not the greatest game, but it's different. Fusionfall will always be better and CN's number 1 MMORPG. NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) 3899642094
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:21 am

Xtreme Reaper wrote:
(Surprised Oliver's awake because he's like 6 hours ahead of the USA)

5 hours. And I'm up cause I've been busy working on my latest drawing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Chilly Joe wrote:
and say that I'm rank 8 right now on the leaderboards.
Mother of god.Thats reallllly good.Nice to meet you chilly.Welcome to the forum.I am The world famous target(not really)Be sure to check out Critical X and our hunter guides in the annocments section.Hope you stay around Too Funny bounce lol! Hope you stay around a bit Cool
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:52 pm

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:24 am

I forgot. How do you log into fusionfall? Can't find me a log in button. Or is that even possible anymore.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 am

Chilly Joe wrote:
I forgot. How do you log into fusionfall? Can't find me a log in button. Or is that even possible anymore.

Click 'Play Now', then 'Launch Game'.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:31 am

Chilly Joe wrote:

there is drop down bar on the bottom of the screen, just click log in on the the area with the blank profile pic

also, welcome, stay XTREME on XTREME
Back to top Go down

Chilly Joe
Chilly Joe

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:27 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Chilly Joe wrote:

there is drop down bar on the bottom of the screen, just click log in on the the area with the blank profile pic

also, welcome, stay XTREME on XTREME
I know how to log into cartoonnetwork. But I can't seem to find what you are talking about. Everytime I click play now and launch game it brings me to a create character, then when I exit, it shows no heroes. What I'm trying to figure out is how I can log in to my old hero and play using it. It was on my old computer, but now I'm using a new one. And I'm using internet explorer.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:32 am

Okay...

1. Knowing Internet Explorer, that's probably the problem.
2. Maybe you're on a newer account of your's and you haven't realized it.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:27 am

Chilly Joe wrote:
I know how to log into cartoonnetwork. But I can't seem to find what you are talking about. Everytime I click play now and launch game it brings me to a create character, then when I exit, it shows no heroes.

NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) Freakedplz. . . . . . . .

That feeling that you get when you realize your account has actually been deleted the entire time.

Oh it hurts.
I hope you find it. Search through your email if you have to.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Welcome dude! Cool

And undelos you re right my future acc have been deleted No
Back to top Go down

supercody4039

supercody4039
supercody
supercody

FusionFall Name : Cody Druidbourne
Male Posts : 489
FF Location : Forsaken Valley :D

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:43 am

Nice to meet you. Jack Nicholson welcomes you. 3DGrin
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)   NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction) Empty

Back to top Go down

NICE TO MEET YOU! (Chilly Joe's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top