Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Theres going to be a special episode on sunday with goku,luffy from one piece and toriko.Watch the preview right here Smile
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Well... At least it has Goku.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Well... At least it has Goku.
Yeah was never a fan of one piece.But naruto and DBZ and good with me. lol!
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Well since this is a DBZ thread. I heard they are bringing back DBZ because of the success of the recent move. (Battle of the Gods.) It's suppose to have a WHOLE new story and otherwise better animation and plot then it's predecessors
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:47 pm

PistolNitro wrote:
Well since this is a DBZ thread. I heard they are bringing back DBZ because of the success of the recent move. (Battle of the Gods.) It's suppose to have a WHOLE new story and otherwise better animation and plot then it's predecessors

It better be. Cause that's exactly what happened to Spongebob. At first, the movie was going to be the finale. But then Hillenburg noticed how much of a success the movie was, so he brought the show back. And we all know how THAT turned out. Rolling Eyes

Ok, so the first few episodes of series 4 were okay, but then the show got kinda... gross. In fact, Hillenburg (If I remember correctly) wasn't even involved in any of the newer episodes (Apart from the credits). So I hope he returns for the next movie.

Back to DBZ. How come I never knew about the movie until now?! No one tells me anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:36 am

DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  Dragon-Ball-Z-Battle-of-Gods-Poster
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 am

Okay... when was it released? And do I see Dracula sleeping at the very bottom left hand corner? Seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:11 am

Okay... when was it released? And do I see Dracula sleeping at the very bottom left hand corner? Seriously
couple of days ago i think.Or a week.I am yet to watch it on animefreak Teehee
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:29 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
couple of days ago i think.Or a week.I am yet to watch it on animefreak Teehee

Which must be why I haven't heard of it. I doubt it'll be released over here for another 2+ months. Glare But I've got BT Vision which gets actual new episodes about a year after it's release (Mostly they show episodes they've already shown over a billion times and update every two months.). Yep, BT really cares for their subscribers! Happy2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:09 am

What type of chum? Bored Use animefreak or crunchyroll Ahee
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 475
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:12 am

No one has read my Dragon Shippuden it has goku and naruto characters teaming up '-' Seriously
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:14 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
What type of chum? Bored Use animefreak or crunchyroll Ahee

What do you think I use to watch Omniverse...? Sure Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:36 am

YouRock Scorrrre.Though dem ads on animefreak are annoying the quality is HD Cool
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:46 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
YouRock Scorrrre.Though dem ads on animefreak are annoying the quality is HD Cool

Eh... not ALWAYS HD. More like 480p. But hey, not complaining. At least it's better than watching something filmed with an actual camera where you can't hear A WORD the characters are saying and everything is bright. All cause some 7 year old never heard of a capture card.

Okay... so I never heard of a capture card until a year or two ago. Wish I had one. Oh, the games I would make a Let's Play of... Yeah Right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:54 am

Capture card came out for vita.Its from the same poeple who made the one for DS but idk if its worth buying.And you talking about that show lol! Skadoodle or some UK trivia show
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:10 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Capture card came out for vita.Its from the same poeple who made the one for DS but idk if its worth buying.And you talking about that show lol! Skadoodle or some UK trivia show

...Ska...doodle...?

DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  Ben_i_16

If you're thinking of Skatoony, I'm pretty sure that's Canadian. I might be wrong. I know of SOME cartoons from the UK like Hero 108 and I THINK The Cramp Twins, but not Skatoony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:12 am

How did i doodle instead of toony close enough Troll Face Always wanted to see some UK cartoosn tbh
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode    DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode  Empty

Back to top Go down

DBZ and Onepiece Combo Episode

View previous topic View next topic Back to top