Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:25 am

Yep, this was mine and Dragoon's idea. Okay, so this was actually my idea, Dragoon just agreed it was a good idea.

So, same as all my other "The Official ___ Thread" threads, just discuss your favourite original Spyro and Crash games and stuff. So should I start?

Uh... my favourite level in Spyro 2 as a kid was always Idol Springs.

crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread 300px-Spyro_Ripto's_Rage_Idol_Springs_Intro_and_Extro
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 am

man, it's very hard to remember many of the levels, but overall, favorite spyro 3 hub, well that'd be Midnight Mountain, with dat music, and you get to finally take everything back from Moneybags...sweet revenge, favorite level...hmmm, it's been SO LOOOOOONG, ah yes, this level was always fun, The Fireworks Factory

crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread Level_midnight
crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread Fireworks_Factory

anyway, crash, i've never really played much of him, i had 1 copy of 1 of the games at a very young age, i don't even remember it, the only classic style i've ever had is the Wrath of Cortex
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:57 am

I remember the first time I played Year of the Dragon. I was so young (Probably 6 or something), that I had no idea what I was doing. Razz Anyway, the only bit I remember about it from back then was Sunny Villa. So much nostalgia from when I played that level again back in 2011. I especially remember that giant chicken! What's more nostalgic to me is the music in both Sunrise Spring and Midday Gardens.

My sister did most of the work way before I played any of the original 3 (Speaking of that, by "Original" in the thread title, I mean BEFORE they were rebooted). I think the only PS1 games I played back then at my sister's old house that I actually knew what I was doing were Crash Team Racing and Spyro 2.

I still find it embarrassing that I could actually do the Sowing Seeds missions in Zephyr without any help back then, but nowadays, I need a walkthrough for most of it. Bored Well, I guess what makes up for it is that for a while, I always had my sis defeat Crush for me. Yeah, for some reason, the old memory card she had was corrupted (Same goes with her old GCN memory card. AFTER I beat the Hindenbird in Taz: Wanted. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TOUGH THAT BOSS IS?!?!), so I never got past Autumn Plains.

Back to YofD, I seem to remember having a dream while sleeping over at my sister's house back when I was younger of playing a Spyro game, and got lost in what I thought was the Peace Keepers Homeworld in Spyro 1 (More nostalgic music!), but was actually that Sheila level in Seashell Shore.

But... I was playing as Spyro and there was one of those Balloon guys from the first game. From that day on, I ALWAYS thought it WAS Spyro 1, until I played the third game again almost 10 years later.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:17 am

you know that reminds me of the days when my mom would actually be doing plenty of the work in many games, both for me AND my brother who's 4 years older than me, nowadays i'd consider that the stupidest thing ever, we did always like playing classics like Croc, Spyro especially, and for a VERY short time Crash, and even for about a year or 2 in 2008 my DAD would even pitch in on a certain game called Sly 2: Band of Thieves because neither me nor my brother knew at the time that for the Murray Lifts we only needed to spam 1 button, not press all the buttons in a precise order rapidly Too Funny that just seems so stupid Bored
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:36 am

There were only two games I'd have my sister help me with. Spyro 2 (When fighting Crush) and Super Mario Sunshine. Okay, so I only asked for her help to beat the Phanta-Manta in Sirena Beach. Even she couldn't beat it. And back then, I didn't know about Noki Bay. :sigh:

Oh glob, I forgot to get my sister a copy of Kirby's Adventure from the Nintendo eShop! I spend my last few points on Zelda: A Link to the Past! excited Ah well, she won't mind. She doesn't even know I'm planning on gifting her her favourite game when she was a kid.

And did you just say Croc? As in Croc: Legend of the Gobbos...?

crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread Pipit10
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:38 am

yes, yes i did
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:43 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
yes, yes i did

crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread Epic-hugs-toy-story
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:45 am

so, you're hugging me...why, because this is awkward 😊
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:47 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:

Cause that's another game I loved as a little kid! Though I was always the worst at it. I don't believe I ever got past the 1st level.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:50 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

Cause that's another game I loved as a little kid! Though I was always the worst at it. I don't believe I ever got past the 1st level.

wow, you are the worst, but just be glad you never got to the super secret crystal island, those levels are table flipping fuel, not to insult you though, but really, the 1st level, THE 1ST LEVEL, but hey, i would at least encourage you to watch a playthrough of the game if you haven't, just so you can know the game, i personally like watching let's plays of games i can't play
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:56 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

wow, you are the worst, but just be glad you never got to the super secret crystal island, those levels are table flipping fuel, not to insult you though, but really, the 1st level, THE 1ST LEVEL, but hey, i would at least encourage you to watch a playthrough of the game if you haven't, just so you can know the game, i personally like watching let's plays of games i can't play

I was only like, 5 years old. Razz I might try again sometime. Unfortunately, my PS2's plug is broken. And I mean the plug, not the adapter. Ya know those things you get on a plug? Those metal bits? Forgot what they're called.

Anyway, they're supposed to have three. Guess how many said plug has now. That's right, it just snapped off. And I just got a copy of Avatar: The Legend of Aang (The game, of course) the day I found that out. SO I guess it's about time I look through my old bedroom and find my PS1 (Luckily, that's easy to find) AND the adapter (Which won't be so easy). I've already got the controller and memory card. Think I can use my PS2's RGB cables?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Wait spyro?
what game is it I have heard of it I think I have played it on psp
no thats ratchet and clank
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
Wait spyro?
what game is it I have heard of it I think I have played it on psp
no thats ratchet and clank

Yeah, this is Spyro:

crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread Spyro_the_Dragon_(character)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread   crash - The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official ORIGINAL Spyro and Crash Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top