Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

FusionFall Name : Ghostly Aquawolf
Level : 26
Female Posts : 70
FF Location : Hero Square

PostSubject: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:27 am

Hi, names Aqua(Ghostly Aquawolf), its nice to meet you all!

I'm a Fusion Fall veteran, been playing since the beginning, back when you had to pay to play. I've come across this site several times but never really stopped to join it. I thought it was about time I did. Haven't had time to play FF much lately because of college but plan to be more active once schools out in two weeks. Also plan to work on my FF fanfic/comic when that happens and what better way to get inspired than to hang around others?

I'm curious if anyone roleplays on this site or if its all FF talk? If anyone does I'd love know, if not thats ok.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

~Aqua
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Level : 36
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:31 am

Welcome new member to xtreme comunity! Smile

Hope you stay
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

Level : 0
Male Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:37 am

Well if you're interested in a PvP thing we do have the Battle threads..
Villain's ONLY Battle Arena
Official Battle Thread

Welcome newcomer.

I'm D Horror but you can call me Razor simply because my hair mutated through pyroclastic material.

Enjoy Xtreme Fusionfall and be sure to check out Fusionfall's last protectors: Critical X-

Full Information On What Critical X Is
Critical X Official Member List

Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:50 am

Do I spy a Cryptid Backpack??? Well now. You'll be welcomed warmly here!

AquaWolf wrote:
I've come across this site several times but never really stopped to join it. I thought it was about time I did.

Been seeing that more and more often. I'm flattered! Things like this are always nice to hear! Makes me want to host an event even more!

AquaWolf wrote:
Haven't
had time to play FF much lately because of college but plan to be more
active once schools out in two weeks.

Really now? Where do you go? I went to Eastern Kentucky University for a spell. I hope to go back someday......but probably to one of the Art Institutes here in the US instead. First I got to pay off these fees.... There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) 3525700292

AquaWolf wrote:
Also plan to work on my FF
fanfic/comic when that happens and what better way to get inspired than
to hang around others?

I'm curious if anyone roleplays on this site or if its all FF talk? If anyone does I'd love know, if not thats ok.

You draw too? Nice! To answer both of your questions in one sentence, we're more of an art kind of forum so we'd be more into your comic than roleplay.

However, our affiliate site CN Social is more into roleplay than we are........or atleast I THIINK they still do so.

Honestly, we dont really know how we'd handle roleplay. Ive never really rp'ed all too much. But in all honesty, we dont roleplay because we dont have enough members that are into it. We're slowly growing in membership every day. But we only have a few active members.

Now! You yourself COULD be that turing point that brings Role Play here. Who knows....
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:20 am

hello welcome we dont just talk about ff we also have news and other games
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:38 am

Undarque wrote:
Do I spy a Cryptid Backpack??? Well now. You'll be welcomed warmly here!

Yes you do! My proof that I am a veteran ;3

Undarque wrote:

Been seeing that more and more often. I'm flattered! Things like this are always nice to hear! Makes me want to host an event even more!

I'd love to be a part of these future events. What exactly do you guys do during one?

Undarque wrote:
Really now? Where do you go? I went to Eastern Kentucky University for a spell. I hope to go back someday......but probably to one of the Art Institutes here in the US instead. First I got to pay off these fees....

Local Ohio community college. I'd rather not say exactly where =3

[quote="Undarque"]You draw too? Nice! To answer both of your questions in one sentence, we're more of an art kind of forum so we'd be more into your comic than roleplay.

However, our affiliate site CN Social is more into roleplay than we are........or atleast I THIINK they still do so.

Undarque wrote:
Honestly, we dont really know how we'd handle roleplay. Ive never really rp'ed all too much. But in all honesty, we dont roleplay because we dont have enough members that are into it. We're slowly growing in membership every day. But we only have a few active members.

Now! You yourself COULD be that turing point that brings Role Play here. Who knows...

That would be pretty cool, actually. I've been on a rp forum before. Was one of the admins and I handled things like layouts and some of the art on the site. That was a while ago but I miss it. Maybe after a little bit of time here I can help start up the rp part of this site, if enough people are interested.
Back to top Go down

SimK64
SimK64

Male Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:09 am

Welcome to this particular forum!

Hooray for cryptid backpacks (still have mine).
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:57 am

Hi, welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall forum!
If you need help, just ask. Smile
Btw, here's my comic so far if you wanna look at it.
I don't currently have time to make more pages for a while though, sadly.
https://xtremefusionfall.forumotion.com/t2761-fusionfall-comic-the-clone-saga-storm-rising
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. XLR, I'd love to take a look at your comic.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Where have I seen that name before...?

There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Coop_t15

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:

Welcome! Smile

My name? Maybe you've seen me on FF before. I mostly keep to myself there, though.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:01 pm

AquaWolf wrote:

Welcome! Smile

My name? Maybe you've seen me on FF before. I mostly keep to myself there, though.

I don't know... it just looks familiar... Maybe I have seen you before. I don't see a lot of people with a Cryptid Batpack (Except me), so that could narrow it down. Ya know what? I have no idea. It just LOOKS like I've seen it before. Let's keep it at that.
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:03 pm

AquaWolf wrote:

Welcome! Smile

I don't know... it just looks familiar... Maybe I have seen you before. I don't see a lot of people with a Cryptid Batpack (Except me), so that could narrow it down. Ya know what? I have no idea. It just LOOKS like I've seen it before. Let's keep it at that.

Lol, alright that sounds good. Anyway, nice to meet you, Oliver.
Back to top Go down

Ziggy Windwoods
Ziggy Windwoods

FusionFall Name : Ziggy Windwoods
Male Posts : 26
FF Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:55 pm

AquaWolf wrote:
Local Ohio community college. I'd rather not say exactly where =3

Understandable. Smile

AquaWolf wrote:
I'd love to be a part of these future events. What exactly do you guys do during one?

We've been trying to come up with various types of events. So far we have about 4 kinds of events:

The World GranPrix

Scramble! - a Scavenger Hunt Event

Search and Rescue - CRITx is Missing

Big Game Hunt

We've also try to collect a number of Fusion Boss crates from Don Doom, The Fusion Homid, Bad Max and other rare items.

Right now, the C.R.A.T.E.S prize list is about 80% accurate.

C.R.A.T.E.S. Prize Thread

We're in the midst of stocking up right now. The latest kind of event we were gonna do was gonna be a collaborated effort between us and CN Social.......but we havent decided what kind of event we were gonna do yet.
AquaWolf wrote:
That would be pretty cool, actually. I've been on a rp forum before. Was one of the admins and I handled things like layouts and some of the art on the site. That was a while ago but I miss it. Maybe after a little bit
of time here I can help start up the rp part of this site, if enough
people are interested.

Layouts as well? do you know CSS as well? Or is it just simply graphic based? thats the boat im in. Not really fluent in CSS or Java but I think I can make a website layout in Photoshop.

I'd say in time you could possibly be a RP admin. We dont mind giving out those kind of positions. Its just that you have to be administrator material. we dont often run into those that arent Admin material but I think from what I can tell, you make the grade.

Oh! before I forget!
Dont worry about breaking any rules here. We're really lax here.

All you have to do is watch the language and try not to quote large posts and everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Undarque wrote:

try not to quote large posts and everything will be fine.

Even though the rule is broken at least once a day..
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) 2274786658
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:48 pm

D Horror wrote:
Undarque wrote:

try not to quote large posts and everything will be fine.

Even though the rule is broken at least once a day..
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) 2274786658

Tell me about it. Understandably it's mostly the new guys who break that rule nowadays.
Back to top Go down

supercody4039

supercody4039
supercody
supercody

FusionFall Name : Cody Druidbourne
Male Posts : 489
FF Location : Forsaken Valley :D

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:23 am

Welcome. Enjoy your stay. 3DGrin
Jack Nicholson is happy to see you.
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Undarque wrote:
Layouts as well? do you know CSS as well? Or is it just simply graphic based? thats the boat im in. Not really fluent in CSS or Java but I think I can make a website layout in Photoshop.

I'd say in time you could possibly be a RP admin. We dont mind giving out those kind of positions. Its just that you have to be administrator material. we dont often run into those that arent Admin material but I think from what I can tell, you make the grade.

Oh! before I forget!
Dont worry about breaking any rules here. We're really lax here.

All you have to do is watch the language and try not to quote large posts and everything will be fine.

I know a decent amount of CSS and HTML, not a ton but a majority of the basics. With a little bit of time I can do a layout. Possibly in the future I can help redesign the Xtreme Fusionfall forum layout(because honestly right now it makes my eyes hurt). Currently my photoshop programs died with my desktop so it might be a bit before I can get back into making graphics ;-;

RP admin would be pretty cool. I know that won't be for a little while at least. Need time to get to know a lot of the current staff and members and get the hang of the place. But something to look forward to. Here is my D.A. account if anyones interested: http://scamdesigns.deviantart.com/

Don't have any Fusion Fall art up yet but hoping to here soon once schools out.

supercody4039 wrote:
Welcome. Enjoy your stay. There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) 3952201249
Jack Nicholson is happy to see you.

Lol, thanks!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:18 pm

I dont think XLR8 will mind. I was actually supposed to be remaking his background............but he's hard to design for. But recently, we've been getting shots of our characters in game so I guess I could probably do that.

Another reason I haven't went out of my way to create another background is because its filled with the characters from cartoon network. I feel it kinda gives our site a more kid-friendly feel than any of the most previous backgounds that I have made so I just kinda gave up.

I'll check out your dA accout too. There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) 1415013262
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Undarque wrote:
I dont think XLR8 will mind. I was actually supposed to be remaking his background............but he's hard to design for. But recently, we've been getting shots of our characters in game so I guess I could probably do that.

Another reason I haven't went out of my way to create another background is because its filled with the characters from cartoon network. I feel it kinda gives our site a more kid-friendly feel than any of the most previous backgounds that I have made so I just kinda gave up.

I'll check out your dA accout too. There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) 1415013262

I'm actually taking a web design class and it has my mind unintentionally criticizing every site I go on xD Everytime I log on here my mind keeps thinking 'well, this might look better here, and that might look better here or...'

When I get time I'll send you a couple ideas or draft a couple of them either on paper or as a prototype.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Welcome to Xtreme!
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:50 pm

нσм ¢нσι wrote:
Welcome to Xtreme!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:42 am

Hello, and welcome Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:56 am

Dane Dweller wrote:

There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Laughing,+Scared+Baby
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:57 am

AquaWolf wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Laughing,+Scared+Baby

Well that was... slightly random. You're gonna fit right in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:01 am

Well that was... slightly random. You're gonna fit right in! Very Happy

Sweet! There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) 3787705145
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:03 am

you know i completely forgot but, welcome to XTREME, please remain XTREME at all times, but remember that you can never be as XTREME as this

There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Judge_11
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:11 am

You sure about that, bro?
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Tumblr_m98bmgA9oA1ql3xqqo1_400
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:14 am

Ooooh! Challenge?
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:15 am

Undarque wrote:
Ooooh! Challenge?

Maybe ;3
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

Male Posts : 231
FF Location : By the computer

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:17 am

Welcome to the forum Aqua.
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:02 pm

welcome Aquawolf!! i hope be here and post your fanfics and comics on art and contest thread hahha..
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:17 pm

VegaPunk wrote:
Welcome to the forum Aqua.

Thanks!

Mugiwara no luffy wrote:
welcome Aquawolf!! i hope be here and post your fanfics and comics on art and contest thread hahha..

Thank you =D I hope to have some stuff up soon!
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:33 pm

AquaWolf wrote:
You sure about that, bro?
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Tumblr_m98bmgA9oA1ql3xqqo1_400
A challenge????

On Xtreme, we specialize in gifs and memes.

MEANING WHOEVER CHALLENGES US WILL SOON RUN HOME EMBARRASSED!!

There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Objection-onion-head-emoticon

AquaWolf wrote:

Thank you =D I hope to have some stuff up soon!
Yeah, most of our artists here are perfectionsts. Some draw stunningly well, and some have the ways of making their art online. And some do both!

Feel free to post your art where others may drool over! There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) 1873319816
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Welcome to the forums of Xtreme AquaWolf Big Grin

D Horror wrote:

There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Objection-onion-head-emoticon

There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Challenge_considered
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Little late but..

Ven, you're back!
There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Happy-cuteness-overload
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Venitos wrote:
Welcome to the forums of Xtreme AquaWolf There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) 1415013262

D Horror wrote:

There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Challenge_considered

There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Tumblr_lrgo4ciTrJ1qkcdbm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:48 am

Whats good. Smile I am the admin of critical X and we could use talent like you.You seem to know some good stuff bout graphics Smile But yeah we need to make sure you stay around for a bit.But welcome Smile Be sure to check out critical X and our hunter guides in the annocments section Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:44 am

AquaWolf wrote:

Welcome! Smile

Well when I checked this thread I thought she was the girl was was in the army with the patriot hat for some reason, but lookslike she's not her.

LolFlag
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:40 am

Wb Lord of the lamb.

What gives you the idea that she may be in our military? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:34 pm

D Horror wrote:
Wb Lord of the lamb.

lol but there was another member on here who said she was in the military though.
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:41 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Whats good. Smile I am the admin of critical X and we could use talent like you.You seem to know some good stuff bout graphics Smile But yeah we need to make sure you stay around for a bit.But welcome Smile Be sure to check out critical X and our hunter guides in the annocments section Wink

Completely understandable! I look forward to the opportunity. Currently in finals week so I might drop off the map this week, but be assured I'll be back soon! Thank you!

D Horror wrote:

Psh, I'm your military leader >83
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Nah take your finals relax and study Smile Don't worry about being off the radar Smile
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:41 am

Destruction. '-'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:31 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Wb Lord of the lamb.

lol but there was another member on here who said she was in the military though.

Yeah I think her name was dasmousi or something like that Think
Back to top Go down

AquaWolf
AquaWolf

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:43 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Nah take your finals relax and study Smile Don't worry about being off the radar Smile

Done with finals! Finals day sucked Dx Had three hours of sleep, three finals, and a 6 hour shift at work, all on the same day.
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:53 am

Posting on your own introduction SwagThere is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) 3147896512-900th post
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)   There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction) Empty

Back to top Go down

There is a Ghost hanging around here(Aqua's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top