Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
How About a Private FusionFall Server Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

How About a Private FusionFall Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Did I string the bait with Wilt's name on it correctly??? How About a Private FusionFall Server 3147896512

Anyways, lolz aside.... I had a heart to heart with a friend a while ago. He said I should go for it so okie dokie!

Now, I've brought this up before but I'll do it again. Do any if you know about Molten??

Molten is like a free version/private server of World of Warcraft.
I've always wanted to know how they are able to offer this game without getting into issues with Blizzard about it.

Number 2:

Wilt if you could, could you give us a general rundown of what all it would take for a private fusionfall server to be made?

I only have a general idea and may be missing some details. Hosting my own server has been something that I've been wanting to do for a while but I want to find out what all it will take.

If need be, I had planned to go to one of the Art Institutes here in the US to take up Game Design again after I pay off my fees so I can pull my own weight with the 3D work. However, I found that I may not have the capacity to really learn a coding language. May.....is the key word though.

I edited my own post just now by the way.

Last edited by Undarque on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Sorry for the wall of stupid text. My stupid phone won't indent the sentences. If someone else could edit this and make this NOT a frustrating block of letters to read, it would be much appreciated.....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Undarque wrote:
Sorry for the wall of stupid text. My stupid phone won't indent the sentences. If someone else could edit this and make this NOT a frustrating block of letters to read, it would be much appreciated.....
Done! Happy2 Anyway, I think it's a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:11 pm

You did?I don't see a difference.

Guess my phone is slow at updating....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Undarque wrote:
You did?I don't see a difference.

Guess my phone is slow at updating....

You're right. I SWEAR I edited it! Trying again.

EDIT: Done. Not sure what happened earlier. The edit just wouldn't stay edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:37 pm

I can definitely provide funds to wiltilt if he was to do this. Smile
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Lol That sounds good Big Grin
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Level : 0
Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:07 pm

A private server for FusionFall would be awesome, but I'm not really sure what kind of things would have to be done to get it done. I have a coder friend who said it would be a chore to get it to work, but it would probably be a pain to code. As well, you will likely need a solid computer with solid internet dedicated to running the server.

Another possible way eould be to use one of the unused servers already in the game. This would be a lot easier all the way around, but would probably still be some work. Additionally, having our own server wouldn't offer any benefits as far as how the game is built.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Wouldn't it also be cool if we could add our own characters into the server? Like Ty's Mordecai, Larry 3000 etc. Also, maybe our own areas. Again, like those of Ty's.

I'm getting a little ahead of myself here, aren't I?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Wouldn't it also be cool if we could add our own characters into the server? Like Ty's Mordecai, Larry 3000 etc. Also, maybe our own areas. Again, like those of Ty's.

We can do that client-sided, or only for us to see, but that would likely involve replacing, and not creating new NPCs.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:46 pm

This particular project can be a long term goal so there's no rush.

The addition of a private server was to provide the MAINTENANCE that the game is lacking. Adding anything new wasn't a priority for me. I figure that can be added later in time.

We could continue to find out more info about it. The person I said that I talked to knows a deal about it so I'll defenitly be talking to him more about this.

But one thing I wanted to understand is the concept of servers. I figure there is one or two computers set up to maintain and patch in all the clients........but whaat I wanted to know was, if if the servers get full.....does the computer create another "sever" like out of additional virtual memory? Not sure if I explained that correctly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Wil take all the time you want. We all understand (cePt Mei) how long coding takes and trust me I have taken it up my self.But feel free to ask for help on the forum because there are people here that would help Smile

Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Wilttilt wrote:

We can do that client-sided, or only for us to see, but that would likely involve replacing, and not creating new NPCs.

Well that's disappointing. Cause I always wanted to get my very own characters from my old comic books in the game for our server. Which is one reason why I always wanted to work for CN.

What about your areas? Would that involve replacing? Or maybe your items? It's like we're actually making Project: Revive into a reality! Only client-side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:02 am

Well first you would have to build the models of your characters oli.Thats alot of work Seriously Than input it into the game (programming part) Than idk what's next tbh lol Smile
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:06 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Well first you would have to build the models of your characters oli.Thats alot of work Seriously Than input it into the game (programming part) Than idk what's next tbh lol Smile

well then you have textures and animations, then code for speaking, and giving missions and whatever else
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:11 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

I can get Ty to do that. He has WAY more experience than I do. All I have to do is design them. And that part can be a little nostalgic. I stopped making those comics about a year ago. I did redesign them a bit, but only for fun.

Anyway, back to this. Then I'd probably have to voice them.

@Dragoon: Yeah, I always wanted to give them missions, too. Don't forget thinking about where to put them. They always lived in a Cul-de-Sac, so I'm thinking Peach Creek. Funny to think that Ben, Dexter and Mac used to be there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:14 am

Yes olivers "manly voice"
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:17 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

Thank you. Happy2 Wait... is this a reference to that animation test I did? Cause yes, even I was surprised my voice sounded like that. Maybe I should've done my Patrick voice?

How About a Private FusionFall Server Tumblr_m265s1Gktq1rqfhi2o1_500
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 475
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:23 am

"I like it" Bugs Bunny said
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:26 am

so that means you'd be doing an imitation of my voice, eh O-Man (i think that's your actual hero name)
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:30 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
so that means you'd be doing an imitation of my voice, eh O-Man (i think that's your actual hero name)

What do you mean by "your voice"? And yes, that was my old alter-ego. Glare Not really any real crimes to solve around here. Pretty quiet town. I mean, sure, there is a bit of crime, just not Batman-types. Anyway, if you'd like my characters to be in our little server we're hopefully making, just let me no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:42 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

Thank you. Happy2 Wait... is this a reference to that animation test I did? Cause yes, even I was surprised my voice sounded like that. Maybe I should've done my Patrick voice?

How About a Private FusionFall Server Patrick Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Male Posts : 368
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:04 am

YO! °«©️РwŃź0Ŕ®️»™️ Aye who is that i see with the Retro 11s on lol YOU NEED TO GIVE ME THOSE! lol! SoHappy
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:07 am

Wellz....to bring this back to a feasible reality....we would need a starter team of about 5-6 people.

One person should not really be allowed to take onall the work of one specific area. Wilt can 3D build..........but I would feel better if someone else cuold build with the same skill level as him. That way he's not overwhelmed with all the work. I figure that could be my area.

Now all that's left is possibly two or more programmers and someone who knows about networking.

Granted, like I said, it's just a starter team. A preferable team would consist of all the current members here. (12-14 people)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:13 am

Impressed So we have about 5 sneakerheads here Impressed
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:15 am

Target, do I see Boxman in your avatar?

How About a Private FusionFall Server L

Anyway, good luck with getting me to program. I'm probably the worst at learning it. And I've tried. I'll just be one of the art guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:17 am

Oh as undelos is saying you might want to go to wololo.com to find a team of programmers and hackers to help you.You wil be with my people once you go there young one Seriously

@Oli yeah me and the guy next to me had to make it for event.We won on the bright side. only thing is I can barely see thru it.It has like 5 LEDs for the eyes and 5 for the mouth Smile

Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:23 am

Undarque wrote:
This particular project can be a long term goal so there's no rush.

The addition of a private server was to provide the MAINTENANCE that the game is lacking. Adding anything new wasn't a priority for me. I figure th
at can be added later in time.

We could continue to find out more info about it. The person I said that I talked to knows a deal about it so I'll defenitly be talking to him more about this.

But one thing I wanted to understand is the concept of servers. I figure there is one or two computers set up to maintain and patch in all the clients........but whaat I wanted to know was, if if the servers get full.....does the computer create another "sever" like out of additional virtual memory? Not sure if I explained that correctly...

The thing is, the game is using information the developers uploaded into a sort of database. If they upload anything new into the databse, the game updates to the latest "patch." Separate servers can not have separate patches. One important thing to note though, is the fact that NPCs can be spawned and de-spawned independent of servers. I.E. in many servers, they took Dracula away, but on some, he still remains. However, that's basically all that can be done.

When a server in FusionFall has reached its limit, a "new" server is opened that the oncoming players are directed to. This server already existed. To our knowledge, there are three servers they've made for the game.

Well that's disappointing. Cause I always
wanted to get my very own characters from my old comic books in the game
for our server. Which is one reason why I always wanted to work for CN.

What
about your areas? Would that involve replacing? Or maybe your items?
It's like we're actually making Project: Revive into a reality! Only
client-side.

If we wanted our own content in FusionFall, it would pretty much have to be replaced content. If you wanted a custom hat for instance, you would have to find the hat you wanted to replace in the "database" mentioned above. Then you would have to figure out the code the game reads for streaming that particular set of assets, and then re-route it to download new assets from a location you've uploaded your custom hat. It's very complicated, and I would have no idea where to start, but if anyone is familiar with the custom content added daily to Nintendo's Super Smash Brothers Brawl, it would work similar to that.

Areas would be a bit easier to load actually, and we could simply edit the code to load an area that doesn't currently, with a re-route to that asset bundle.
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:28 am

I dont have idea what are you guys are talking about but I'm excited about this project

I'll be glad to help but idk any of this stuff No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:29 am

Same thing with little big planet. Millions of User generated content (UGC) gets uploaded everyday.Same for infamous 2 Smile

So give us a conclusion here wiltilt, What can you do that's in your reach? excited
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:30 am

Wilttilt wrote:
If we wanted our own content in FusionFall, it would pretty much have to be replaced content. If you wanted a custom hat for instance, you would have to find the hat you wanted to replace in the "database" mentioned above. Then you would have to figure out the code the game reads for streaming that particular set of assets, and then re-route it to download new assets from a location you've uploaded your custom hat. It's very complicated, and I would have no idea where to start, but if anyone is familiar with the custom content added daily to Nintendo's Super Smash Brothers Brawl, it would work similar to that.

Areas would be a bit easier to load actually, and we could simply edit the code to load an area that doesn't currently, with a re-route to that asset bundle.

Huh, the only custom content I receive from Brawl during the few times I play it nowadays, it's either a custom-made stage or a screenshot.

As for the areas. I have almost no idea what you just said. I'm not exactly a genius when it comes to programming, as we all well known. Do you mean like, actually make a whole new area and sort of snap it to the rest of the world or something?

Yep, I just dumbed it down to my level in case you're scared of heights. Razz
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:33 am

wait, wouldn't it then be possible to just replace the unknown with new areas
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:33 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Same thing with little big planet. Millions of User generated content (UGC) gets uploaded everyday.Same for infamous 2 Smile

So give us a conclusion here wiltilt, What can you do that's in your reach? How About a Private FusionFall Server 1828999080

Well right now, I can't really do anything that's been discussed on this thread thus far. I'm not a coder, so obviously, I would have a lot of reading up to do if I wanted to go about any of this theoretical stuff.

However, I recently got in contact with someone who is very familiar with dissecting games, as well as coding in CSharp, which is what FusionFall is coded in. Basically, in its simplest to explain form, a small group, including myself, may be able to basically host our own events unlike any fan-hosted event seen before. This involves an exploit using some yet to be revealed information that will allows us much more control over the game. We're still not entirely sure what is possible, and what's not, but my buddy is working with this guy to try to get things working. Hopefully, in the next couple of weeks, I can reveal somethings on that.

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
wait, wouldn't it then be possible to just replace the unknown with new areas

Huh, the only custom content I receive
from Brawl during the few times I play it nowadays, it's either a
custom-made stage or a screenshot.

As for the areas. I have
almost no idea what you just said. I'm not exactly a genius when it
comes to programming, as we all well known. Do you mean like, actually
make a whole new area and sort of snap it to the rest of the world or
something?

Yep, I just dumbed it down to my level in case you're scared of heights. Razz

Yes, and yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:37 am

That would be really awesome.If anything Xtreme and Critical X will help with the event Smile
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:41 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
That would be really awesome.If anything Xtreme and Critical X will help with the event Smile

We would have to use some trickery, but I'm gonna go ahead and say we could also give players exclusive items through hidden monster hunts and the like, and seeing as how CNSocial/FMHQ is going to be terminated, this will probably be our main base of operations Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:45 am

Super excited right now Impressed

Hopefully try to finish it up before they shut down so you can make the post there and let players know there Smile

As for a event name maybe Goodbye FMHQ

Idk to honor their years of service to the community lol! This is most def really good news to hear Smile
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:46 am

It's REALLY like we're becoming the next generation of the FusionFall Team! They might as well give the game to us! And maybe a few tutorials. Would be AWESOME if they did that! Not sure why people hate you now, Ty.

Anyway, if the FF team did hand the game over to us, I'm thinking of a new area. Like Hero Square in Sector V. Only with statues of the 7 Legends and a shadowed-out hologram of Wilttilt. Of course, there'd be a whole bunch of other stuff there, too.

I'm also thinking of it all to be a safe zone, free of the infection. Like Dexter set up his most powerful energy shields to protect the area or something. Save for an enclosed area, where you can fight some monsters. Like that little island in the Null Void with all the Fusion Spawns in it (How did Fuse manage to Terrafuse the Null Void anyway?).

Ooh! The ideas I can come up with!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:49 am

Lol the work you can come up with Seriously But those are some awesome ideas.I gotta admit it would be interesting to see a hologram of X.Btw wiltilt X knows some basic programming.He made a unity game with it Smile
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:56 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Lol the work you can come up with Seriously But those are some awesome ideas.I gotta admit it would be interesting to see a hologram of X.Btw wiltilt X knows some basic programming.He made a unity game with it Smile

So he did! It's on his site. He admits it's not the best. I agree, though it did remind me of those block challenges in the Spongebob Movie game, only easier.

I wonder when he finished his exams? Makes me glad I go to college. Anyway, I hope soon. So we can talk about nerd stuff again, and I can finally hang out with my girlfriend and old mates. Reminds me! Better start that comic about X's return!

...Nah! I'll just make another poster. Maybe another background for Xtreme. Or design that Hero Square-esque area I just thought up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:59 am

New background that you never finished Misery Yeah I still remember Misery

I can't lie physics I hard I have seen it before.It's more math than science Seriously And I hate math lol! For my AP when I am a senior I am going to take Us Gov Seriously
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:02 am

Target in US office. Why does this remind me of Operation W.H.I.T.E.H.O.U.S.E.? Seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:05 am

We shall invade british at once Seriously Troll Face

Whaaaaa it's way easier than Calc and physics.All the other classes don't give you college credits Misery No robotics for me Misery
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:12 am

C Sharp eh???

Hmm.....I'll have to look into that.
I also got a friend that's still going to the school we were at so I'll talk to him about that.

I just barely know a tiny bit of javascript.

What kind of server do you suspect that they use? Trying to figure out a price range for it.

I know that any computer can be used as a server........but then I know that there are some "SERVERS" out there - ya know, the tall ones that look like shelves but I guess that's for MUCH bigger storage space.
I also assume that a typical business server would cost about $5,000 dollars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:16 am

Yeah father not that rich Seriously
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:18 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

You serious?! You have a mansion (Whatever happened to that thing, anyway?) and five delightful children with their own giant robot spider-thing.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:20 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

You serious?! You have a mansion (Whatever happened to that thing, anyway?) and five delightful children with their own giant robot spider-thing.

you mean this
How About a Private FusionFall Server Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4HC2NwnGXVbVSpuY4pWoSMdcN8gZpCv81NBtoIC2RJXxS0S0H
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:22 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

you mean this
How About a Private FusionFall Server Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4HC2NwnGXVbVSpuY4pWoSMdcN8gZpCv81NBtoIC2RJXxS0S0H

Yeah no. That thing they used to destroy the Sector V Treehouse and turn Numbuh One into an adult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:23 am

Well our mansion walked away on it's legs (ran from grandfather) and either way we only have 2 billion gold Brixs left.Times are tough,tapioca is short,kids are working hard enough Rage
Back to top Go down

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:30 am

Target, I spy bred 11s LIES and this idea , I like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:41 am

@Ven lol! Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How About a Private FusionFall Server   How About a Private FusionFall Server Empty

Back to top Go down

How About a Private FusionFall Server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top