I personally can't take any conspiracy theories on FF seriously at the moment lol.
I think there's just a problem with money.
The FusionFall department probably just doesn't get as much as other things.
Well that's what I'm guessing anyway.
How CN can make FF way way way more popular:
Step 1. Use some advertisement money on a couple or so of Moderators/GMs.
2. Maybe also get an alternative to Grigon (I think they went out of business? Not sure.)
to work on something later.
3. Get the spammers out and the chat in.
4. Put FusionFall adverts on CN channels, international websites, etc.
Once new people see the unique characters and environments, it might be like
the next big thing even though it's a fairly old game.
5. Get free user-generated content. There are many willing to help, including me.
6. Get a brand new trailer.
7. Make little changes once in a while, it makes a difference! And decreases the work load.
8. Prioritise the biggest CN game ever.
9. Bring back the Future.
10. Implement anti-scamming tools and advice into the game. (We've discussed this thoroughly on a different thread.)
Due to the lack of this, many newer players may find the game's community untrustworthy
as opposed to back when the scamming rate was probably lower in 2009, etc.
It all helps to make the image of FF better. (To new players.)
Well I probably sound very ignorant if a CN staff member saw this as I don't know
most of the details but I tried.