Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Guilty or not Guilty
Zimmerman is guilty
Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? Blue_dot50%Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? Blue_dot
 50% [ 4 ]
Zimmerman is not guilty
Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? Blue_dot50%Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? Blue_dot
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:16 am

Whats you guys opinion on the outcome of this case Smile

My opinion on this whole case is total media love.

They compare a picture of a man in a prison jumpsuit next to a smiling kid. What if they compared zimmerman smiling in a suit next to trayvon in a picture which he swears with his fingers.

Is zimmerman right? No. But did he have racist intent? I cant judge that tbh maybe he did i just dont know.

This may be a strong thread so no language and keep racist remarks to yourself Wink
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 am

yeah, I was confused at first too, but it is true that Trayvon, made the first strike by tackling Zimmerman, in order to mug him, and that's when Zimmerman shot the gun, I just say media is just interfering with racial stuff, and make Zimmerman more of a criminal, he's now out of court, not guilty, which I'm actually glad too hear, seeing how he's innocent.
Back to top Go down

Dr.Snake

Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake

FusionFall Name : The Dr.Snake
Level : 36
Male Posts : 653
FF Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:44 am

Media is making it all about race (regardless of the fact that the jury was composed of all white ladies and a single hispanic female) o_0
Back to top Go down

Mr. Alexs

Mr. Alexs
mralexs
mralexs

Level : 10
FF Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:55 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
yeah, I was confused at first too, but it is true that Trayvon, made the first strike by tackling Zimmerman, in order to mug him, and that's when Zimmerman shot the gun, I just say media is just interfering with racial stuff, and make Zimmerman more of a criminal, he's now out of court, not guilty, which I'm actually glad too hear, seeing how he's innocent.

Where in the world did you hear that Trayvon tried to mug him? Anyway I believe that the law that he claimed to use is extremely archaic and would only work in a 1840s world
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:00 am

apparently someone didn't watch, oh...every news channel out there! Razz seriously pay attention, those news reporters get nicely dressed to talk to you! Seriously
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:28 am

This is the thing:
Trayvon went to the store one rainy late night for his brother. He wanted him to get an Arizona Ice tea. He himself wanted some Skittles. I would like to point out that Trayvon and his brother were both using illegal substances before hand. (Mind you, it was Marijuana........so for anyone in the know.....this is completely irrelivant.)

After walking back from the store in the rain (Rain=hood being up on his hoodie) he found himself being followed by an armed Neighborhood watchman. He didnt know it at the time so after being pursued for a bit, the two got into a struggle. During the struggle, a neighbor could hear calls for help from one of them and It was heard on the 911 tape. After that a shot rang out.

The parts that I'm sketchy on, I left rather vague. I didnt hear how long Trayvon was pursued. I also didnt hear how long the two were in a scuffle. However the parts that I heard, I made sure to detail.

I mean, this case is rather difficult - and simple all at the same time.

Why did the idiot have an itchy trigger finger? What? You thought he was gonna stab you with his Bag of skittles!? Give ya a aluminum cut with the Arizona tea can? Why did he feel that he could just ASSUME that this kid walking out late at night was bad?

Did you know he was recorded on his 911 tape saying "these (People)
(<==I was recently told it wasnt a bad word. I just dont know what it was.) think they can just get away with everything."

But if you think about it, the difficult part comes in when you think about the fact that the criminals that are primarily african American, bring this racial stereotype stuff on the entire race.

Did you know that 2 weeks ago, this white kid got beat up in downtown cincinnati by three teenagers and it was all caught on camera? Do you even want to bother asking the skin color of the teenagers? Dont bother. You know the answer unfortunetly.

No picket lines were formed.

No riots got out of hand.

Just a kid.......on the tv........saying how he tried to brace for such an event by making sure to be in a spot with a Security Camera overhead.

Why? Why doesn he have to go through so much trouble for something like that? Its sad we cant just hope for a better society. Have faith in our fellow man and BELIEVE that something this stupidly obvious wont dare happen due to it being so easy to assume and believe. Why did the three idiots have to be african american?

Now,
I'm not racial profiling.
How could I? I'm african american. However, it doesnt help this case and instead proves Zimmerman's initial thoughts by going after the poor kid. The stupidity among young black people has to stop.
There were no riots in the street for the poor white/Caucasian kid and yet and still, people are making a big fuss about this Trayvon junk. After I heard about that, I stopped giving a ## about this Trayvon case.
'Cause its just not fair.

Me? Its sad but the immature part of the African american race brings this down on all of the race and we all pay the price for this. Trayvon paid the price for all the ignorance that dumb people have committed. That kid could have been a child prodigy.........could have been the next president..........Next nobel peace prize winner..........

Who's to know?

He didnt do anything wrong. Yeah he did some drugs that everyone jokes about thats supposed to make you really mellowed out. It's not like he robbed a bank. He had a hoodie on. It was dark. It was raining. and he looked suspicious. But thats not an excuse to jump to conclusions.

Zimmerman was to blatently ignorant and obviously too pathetically stupid to grasp that.

But I dont give a flying ## about the ruling.

Why?

Because he'll have to pay for this the rest of his life. One way or another. Society wont EVER let him live this down and he'll have to live a half life, a broken life. This is what he gets for not listening in school when his school teacher tried to teach him about tolerance.

Coulda swore Martin Luther King shouted himself ## enough about tolerance.........

(I would like to point out that I am NOT all that into this case. If I were living alone, I would have never heard about it. Thats how much I have replaced the TV with internet. If it aint on dA or here, I dont hear about it.
It just so happens that my family has been keeping up with it so I hear about it.)
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:21 pm

if you think about it you can't really say anything cuz your not a witness and you weren't there now do i think he had a racist intent no because he supposedly said it was self defense but i kinda suspect it cuz if it's self defense then u don't shoot him and i also think he shouldn't have been not guilty cuz this guy shoots a 17 year old and he gets let off the hook? seriously what in the world has our world come to so that's like saying ok i'm gonna go shoot someone and they arrest me but just cuz zimmerman says it was self defense he gets let off the hook? nah man that aint right
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

Bo Ajaxbaboon

Bo Ajaxbaboon
Bo
Bo

FusionFall Name : Bo Ajaxbaboon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 468
FF Location : Sitting on an uncomfortable chair.

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Im not gonna take any sides... They were both wrong.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:39 pm

lol theres alot of hate on zimmerman since this seems to be a racial profile pretty much.
Zimmerman was claimed not guilty and im happy that hes not guilty cuz I would have done the same thing..
Have you seen his face and the back of his skull? It was messed up badly
If I where him I probably would have taken the shot when you're in the heat you cant think much plus it was pretty much self defense, since HE attacked him.
im pretty sure the kid got mad at him for no reason, he didnt approach him as if he was gonna kill him if he did he would have shot him right there.

lol dmatrix

In self defense
you can kill, if you have to if its life threatening which in this case it pretty much was, and they say that it was Zimmerman calling for help in the phone call but the treyvon family says it was they're son. But they called in workers who knew zimmerman and they all said it was him and some others said to.

"cuz this guy shoots a 17 year old and he gets let off the hook"

If you dont know about the case dont post because you sound pretty er um... ya know.. -_-
but thats ur opinion and I respect it but your off in information.

I read all of dat undelos O_O, Preach it yo
Back to top Go down

Bo Ajaxbaboon

Bo Ajaxbaboon
Bo
Bo

FusionFall Name : Bo Ajaxbaboon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 468
FF Location : Sitting on an uncomfortable chair.

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:49 pm

zero..yes

If you were getting your head slammed against the concrete what would you do?
Back to top Go down

Dr.Snake

Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:03 pm

@Matrix

They were aiming for 2nd Degreee Murder and Man Slaughter, the prosecution could not prove either.

And when they tried 3rd Degree, the judge didn't allow it since it was not asked from the beginning.

Also, the prosecution's star witness (Trayvon's friend on the phone) ruined their case for being ignorant and ghetto.

Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:15 pm

They weren't both in the wrong. Only reason?

During the time Zimmerman was pursuing Trayvon, he called 911.
the dispatch Operator
TOLD HIM SPECIFICALLY NOT TO PURSUE HIM.

But he went and did so anyway. Imagine that.Glare 

All the kid had was a Cell phone in his pocket, an Arizona Iced tea, and a bag of skittles. It wasnt stolen.............so how could he be in the wrong?

I mean, yeah he may have smoked marijuana before he left...........but I've been told that it doesnt make you violent. It mellows you out actually.

Dr.Snake wrote:
Also, the prosecution's star witness (Trayvon's friend on the phone) ruined their case for being ignorant and ghetto.

Not surprised.
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:07 pm

When Zimmerman killed Trayvon, it was self defense as we all know.

But he actually over-reacted because he was black, 
The judge is selfish, and scared to show her-self on tv.

This is how stupid the world is. Our brains are physiclally at its best. And its been one year so far.

Zimmerman is not guilty though. He used self defense, not on purpose.

This world needs to die.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:06 am

Undelos when they got into the struggle treyvon said "you're going to die tonight."

And here is something zimmerman said
"I was yelling in hopes that they were in the vicinity and they would come and find me," he said. "As soon as he broke my nose, I started yelling for help." 

"I didn't mean that I was actually pursuing him."
"I meant that I was going in the same direction as him, to keep an eye on him so that I could tell the police where he was going,"

he didnt pursue him he just kept a eye on him so police would know where hes at...

I am glad stand your ground law exist cuz I would have done the same dang thing if I was zimmerman no joke, if he was banging my head I wouldnt just back off and be like hey man plz stop heck no I would have shot him, because most likely he would still be rushing me -_-
Back to top Go down

Dr.Snake

Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake
Dr.Snake

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:45 am

(MOD Message: Snake. That word is totally unacceptable here. The conditions of this thread was to keep derrogatory and racist off of this thread.

Locking down the thread.)
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:11 am

Zeroknight wrote:
Undelos when they got into the struggle treyvon said "you're going to die tonight."

And that's.................surprising?

Not covering for him but tell ya what, when you get mysteriously pursued by a creepy shadowy character at 8:00 in the evening..............You can tell me how civil and refined you handle the situation.

Zeroknight wrote:

"I was yelling in hopes that they were in the vicinity and they would come and find me," he said. "As soon as he broke my nose, I started yelling for help."

Again, Reason why he was told not to pursue....

Zeroknight wrote:
I meant that I was going in the same direction as him, to keep an eye on him so that I could tell the police where he was going

Nope.
Not gonna freak the kid out at all.

Dark Shadowy people follow other people late at night when they're most vulnerable all the time! AMIRITE GUYSE!?

Zeroknight wrote:
I am glad stand your ground law exist cuz I would have done the same dang thing if I was zimmerman no joke, if he was banging my head I wouldnt just back off and be like hey man plz stop heck no I would have shot him, because most likely he would still be rushing me -_-

Again..........

Reason you're not supposed to pursue.

The Operator foresaw an event like this.......and told George not to do it.

Turns out, the event went down like anyone would common sense could have predicted.......In a fight.

One, just because the kid gave death threats, doesnt mean that the kid wasnt scared literally out of his mind.

Zimmerman knew he had a permit to carry and went into the fight knowing he had that backup if he needed it so if ANYONE had a calmer demeanor about them entering this fight, it would have been Zimmerman.

I dont give two geese and a sheep if he pulls the gun out and waves it at the kid..........so long as the safety is on.
How the heck is the kid gonna know? It takes .01 of a second to flip the safety on if he needed it so you cant use that as an excuse.
Lastly, If you get into a fight with someone stupid and/or young, twitchy, nervous and inexperienced and they DONT pull out a knife or a gun out at you in the first 10 seconds of the skirmish, chances are...........they dont have one.

But Please! feel free to pull the gun out. The sight of a gun is enough to stop anyone. Zimmerman didnt need to get twitchy.

Matter-of-fact-edly
HE SHOULDNT HAVE FOLLOWED HIM.

I keep hearing one story but some of you are coming here with another story saying the kid tried to mug him or some stuff like that. If you TRULY, and I mean TRULY want to judge this case, you should do some research. All of the things I told you were from tv and word of mouth. If you want to be impartial with a clear conscience, tune into some coverage on CNN or look it up on the internet from CREDIBLE SOURCES like CNN, Fox news, or any of the MAJOR NAMES in news and not some backwater site.

That's the only way to truly uphold the foundation of truth and justice of the American Court System.

But I must lock this thread down.
I like and respect all of you guys too much to have this thread get out of hand. And since we had our first derrogatory slur being said, I feel its time to put this to rest. Zimmerman wont be getting over this case any time soon, REGUARDLESS of the ruling. Society ALL TOGETHER has to change.

I am proud to say that I am a Byproduct of the Internet and alot of how it is has shaped who I am.
Most claim that they dont see race, but I HATE seeing race. When I joined deviantArt 4 years ago, I found out in no time that I could have a friend in Italy.

I know people from here that live In Great Britain. Memes are universal and make their way into Real life by places like Hot Topic and others. I LOVE the Unity that the internet provides.

There are NO colors online,

No "hoods",

No "clicks" or meaningless garbage like that.

There are a few rules we abide by and those are the Rules (guidelines) of the Internet.
The only "Gangs" of the internet is Anonymous and Lolzsec
(or whatever its called) and they deliver whenever they please. The Dark allies of the internet is 4chan, The Pirate Bay and other shady places of the interwebs. The lost language of the internet is leetspeak. Always wanted to learn it.

I HATE bringing up race. I dont like the concept and I despise its very nature. Its unfair to group people and classify them all the same JUST because of their skin color. Its no longer practical or logical. I am FAAAAAAAAAR different than MOST of my family. Heck, to tell you the truth, I've been told that "there are still whitez people out there that are racist.......but I'm just so oblivious that I dont know it"..............but yet and still, the only racism I have ever had the displeasure of encountering was from my own family. Not alot mind you......but when it rears its ugly head.......well lets just say its embarassing.

Besides, Its awkward for me to say still, but I have a white friend. He's a high maintenance pain in the butt, but he's my friend and I couldnt see not having him as one.

And as far as the "being too oblivious to notice the racist whitez peoplez," maybe its MY way of believing that the world has changed and isnt the same immature bratty kid it used to be back in the civil rights era.

I am way too lazy to go around each and everyday wasting energy worrying about whether this person that I am standing next to is racially stereotyping me.
(they wouldnt anyway cause I dress too darn weird to be a stereotype. Flame Pants anyone? Soul Eater pants? No? Okay more for me...) I'd rather be in my head daydreaming of my next picture, or an epic fight scene, or C.) All of the Above.

Too lazy to worry about race. Much rather use the energy for fun things and the Internet puts me FULLY at peace knowing full well that stupid petty things like skin color dont mean @#$! here.

And you guys should too.
I would hate for anyone here to become racially bitter toward your fellow man because of a silly petty thing known as skin Pigment.

(Yeah I just gave my life's story. You wanna fight about it? Ha. Just kidding.
Way too lazy....)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?   Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case? Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinion on Zimmerman vs Trayvon case?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top