I've been reminiscing about the Sneak Peek back at the very end of 2008. Despite my memory being worse than that of a goldfish, so most of them are of the Past. But here's what I remember the most:
- Oliver's Name
- I didn't want to recreate my previous character from the previous beta (Cause he was butt-ugly martians, so I wanted him to look like how I did back then. So ;
'Oliver' was his first name. His last name, 'Zombieweasel', just randomly came up in my head, cause I wanted a funny name. However, 'weasel' wasn't in the final slot then. So I had to use the Type-a-Name feature. I also had to ask my dad how to spell 'weasel'. Even though I was 12, and good at spelling.
- The Cryptid Batpack
- Sometime after (Or maybe the same day), the code for the Cryptid Batpack came out. And even WHEN I was the same lvl as it (Lvl 5), for some reason I couldn't equip it. I blame Steve.
- 'Master of Dishaster'
- I hated this mission! This was a timed mission, and it was before the FF team added more Caterplugs. So people were killing almost all of them fairly quickly, leaving none for the soon-to-be celebrity. And my graphics card didn't make it better.
- Fusion Blossom's Lair...
- Soon it was the time to get the Blossom Nano. My final Nano before the game was released. All I remember of her lair was getting lost in it.
- To Camp Kidney
- Despite being lvl 5, I wanted to explore the places based on my favourite shows. So Camp Kidney was one of my choices. I almost got lost because I forgot about the Mini-Map. As soon as I got there, I was mauled by a bear. Now, I don't think it was a bear. It may have been a normal enemy. Maybe the FF team thought it was a good idea to NOT make bears kill players after the beta?
- The Terrafusers
- I seem to remember there being a Terrafuser at Foster's Home. And I don't mean your average Terrafuser, I mean the kind from the manga.
That's all I remember, really.
FusionFall Hints n Tips
Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-84303DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291Discord: Oli Zombieweasel