Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arceusbrasil
Arceusbrasil

Level : 36
Male Posts : 130
FF Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:10 pm

this is the Timeline of the Universe CN, For my Fanzine.

Timeline of Fanzine.
Millions of Years Behind. 
Fuse begins its quest for universal conquest and Shadow of Aku falls to Earth. 

Year 1000 B.C 
The Beings of Magic and Humans are separated after conflicts between them. 

Year 900. 
Pass the Time, some animals evolved, The Animals Humanoids, having the same characteristics Humanities, but the Human race call them monsters who come to kill thousands, the Animals Humanoids revolt causing a war between Humans and Animals Humanoids. 

Gave the End of the War between Humans and Animals Humanoids, but both had no victories, and some nations were taken from Humanoids. 

Around 1350 
Aku is awakened, but is trapped by the ancestor of Jack. 

Around 1400 
Second awakening Aku, Jack must confront Aku, during the confrontation, Aku sends Jack to the Future of Some way, Jack returned Future, Aku confronted again with their victory and freedom. 

Around 1500. 
Suggest hybrid species, as some supernatural being like Vampires and Werewolves. 

Around 1915. 
The first sugem alien races on Earth, but were troubled with wars occurring, then the Plumbers were installed on Earth to search for local races dwell. 

Year 1945. 
The Animals Humanoids noted that Humans came into the war, after knowing which side is right, they teamed ending the war and the enemy in common, even with society. 

Year 1947. 
Humans begin to discover the existence of aliens, with more Plumbers take fear a repeat of the same as the Humanoids, lied about the Existence of other races.

Year 1930.
Megas falls in Goat's Junk Yard.

Year 1935 or Around. 
Source K.N.D on Earth. 

Year 1963 
Simon Petrikov is the crown of ice, which destroyed his life. 

1983 or Around. 
Nuclear bombs were activated but stopped. 
* If the Bombs had exploded, it would have the same fate of the Universe OOO. 

Years 2000-2005. 
Miscellaneous Events of the Series. 

Year 2006. 
Nanite infection. 

Year 2012. 
End Nanite Event and Home Invasion of Fusions....

Animals Humanoids examples:Mordecai,Rigby,Weasel,Cow,Chicken

Last edited by Arceusbrasil on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanficffsh.blogspot.com.br/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Actually, Aku's shadow fell 65 million years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Arceusbrasil
Arceusbrasil

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Thanks, have changed
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:32 pm

I also think Simon's part in this timeline should be changed to 2063 or something. I know Adventure Time takes place 1000 years in the future, and I know Simon turned into the Ice King sometime before the Mushroom War. I think...

Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline Stress11

Ok, if I remember correctly, the Mushroom War will take place 1000 years from now, probably as a last resort to defeat the remaining Glorft after Kiva and Gorrath were trapped in the past, or two years prior at the Battle of the Last Stand. I think it's then another 1000 years before the events of Adventure Time.

Goat's Junk Yard opened in the 1930s, and I think that may be around the same time Megas arrived. No one's sure, but it's possible.
Back to top Go down

Arceusbrasil
Arceusbrasil

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:05 pm

sure about 2063? because we can note other thing in Ben 10 series, shown in the future show that the Earth was more advanced with the possible association of Aliens.
in Omniverse, during the invasion of Incursean shows the possible origin of socialization.
Already in some Flashback Adventure Time, shows that the Earth has not progressed very.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Arceusbrasil wrote:
sure about 2063? because we can note other thing in Ben 10 series, shown in the future show that the Earth was more advanced with the possible association of Aliens.
That was really an alternate universe. The Ben 10 saga has a few of them. There's one where Albedo turned into Alien X and was stuck for about a year or a decade (Vilgax Attacks for DS), one where Gwen found the Omnitrix (Gwen 10), where Ben became famous earlier and later got the Biomnitrix (Goodbye and Good-Riddance, Ben 10,000 and Ken 10), where Eon attacked while Ben was still 10 (Race Against Time)...

And then there's the correct timeline, which has the main episodes of all shows, including Destroy All Aliens and Alien Swarm.

As for the games, only one has been confirmed to be canon, though only as an AU, Vilgax Attacks (DS). All other versions are so far non-canon, as Mor' Otesi was just a legend.
Back to top Go down

Arceusbrasil
Arceusbrasil

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:23 pm

i know that Futures shown are Alternate universes.
even remember when the Paradox said that the future is always changing (or was someone else, do not remember), but Omniverse is being embedded in the Timeline.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Arceusbrasil wrote:
i know that Futures shown are Alternate universes.
even remember when the Paradox said that the future is always changing (or was someone else, do not remember), but Omniverse is being embedded in the Timeline.
Well, that show is part of the main timeline. The flashbacks to when Ben was 11 have been confirmed to take place during weekend trips.

Anyway, enough talk of Ben 10 after season 1 of Ultimate Alien. Why do you think that show was on hiatus after Hero Time? Sure Lol That hasn't been confirmed, as FF is just another AU, but I still like to think of that as the main timeline, than the shows themselves.
Back to top Go down

Arceusbrasil
Arceusbrasil

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:40 pm

right, and also, you mentioned about Megas XLR, and the earth must have been advanced.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Arceusbrasil wrote:
right, and also, you mentioned about Megas XLR, and the earth must have been advanced.
I did also mention the Mushroom War. After that period, all known humans were wiped out, except Finn, and everyone else in the vicinity were mutated, plus, most things known about science and technology were forgotten, resulting in TVs and stuff all over the place.

As for Megas, I did say that the Great Mushroom War was probably as a last resort to beat the Glorft before the humans got hold of the Avatar Prototype, which Kiva would then trick out to become Megas, which would also lead to Coop about 1000 years earlier to trick out himself.
Back to top Go down

Arceusbrasil
Arceusbrasil

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:02 pm

just to remember that not all series are from the same universe.
type in Heroes United was revealed that the events of the Series Ben did not happen in the universe Rex, We can say that the series could not all fit.
in my fic, OOO is considered a parallel universe.
We also have something and not described:
# 1: Jack is a Future Alternative Aku which controlled the world, and even though Jack has returned to her there, could have passed some 600 years.
# 2: Flapjack also does not fit in the same time of the Fusion Fall.
# 3: Adventure Time takes place in a future after the nuclear bombs.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:15 pm

I didn't say all the shows fit into the game. Well, to me, they do. Just at different times.

Like FF takes place after Hero Time in Ultimate Alien (Due to the appearance of the Ultimate Aliens), after Flapjack (Due to Stormalong's destruction), after Dexter's Lab, during Generator Rex, but before Van Kleiss' disappearance, and after almost every other old show.

As far as my brain can tell me, it takes place at some point during some of the newer shows, but after some of the others.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:24 pm

I guess some sort of time warpey parallel event would have to bring these characters together.

I never gave that much thought. Guess I'll have to now.

So the biggest offenders would be Adventure time, Generator Rex, and flapjack? Guess Chowder would have to be included too...
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Arceusbrasil
Arceusbrasil

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:33 pm

I'll leave it at that, okay this messy mind.

Well, maybe Chowder can fit both in AD for both before the war, as can be characters is a Macigal World creatures,or creatures that received radiation Mushroom War.
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Female Posts : 895
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:36 pm

A new project.......? Seriously
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Arceusbrasil
Arceusbrasil

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:40 pm

this is just information Timeline of My Fanzine.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Arceusbrasil wrote:
I'll leave it at that, okay this messy mind.

Well, maybe Chowder can fit both in AD for both before the war, as can be characters is a Macigal World creatures,or creatures that received radiation Mushroom War.
Would explain what happened to the chunk of Earth that got blown off.

Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline AT_earth2

Chowder did have to go through a portal to get to Earth during the Knishmas attack. So maybe Marzipan City isn't on Earth? Maybe it's just some other dimension, like the Null Void and Null Space.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Oli, i believe that chunk was blow off by the nuclear missile that created the Lich
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:23 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Oli, i believe that chunk was blow off by the nuclear missile that created the Lich
I think I missed that episode... Think Then again, I missed almost all episodes as I don't have CN, and there are just too many to watch online within a month. Not even sure what episode is the latest to air here.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline   Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline Empty

Back to top Go down

Project Cartoon Network Universe:Fusion Fall Saga - Timeline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top