Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The REAL true story of Zoe.  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The REAL true story of Zoe.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zoe
Zoe

FusionFall Name : Zoe Bioshine
Level : 36
Female Posts : 450
FF Location : Where aren't I????

PostSubject: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:14 am

okay, I know ive posted a lot of stories, probably never to be finished, but this is one I intend on finishing. no matter what.

The True Story of Zoe Bioshine
 Chapter 1
   Now I know what you’re thinking. “oh man, another tragic story, both of her parents die in a tragic accident boo hoo.” No. Not in this story. This story contains good, sweet moments.
 It all starts with a happy family consisting of a mother, a father and their two daughters Violet and Zoe. Zoe,  a 6 year old, was the oldest of the two. Everyday , Zoe would help out with her two year old sister. Their father was a busy man. He awoke at 6 in the morning and came home for lunch at 1 in the afternoon, then left for work once again returning at 8 at night. Their mother attended school, leaving the girls with their aunt. Everything was great. Even though the girls had to spend the day with their aunt, not really seeing their parents much, they were happy.
Now, 5 weeks from that time, the girls happiness was wearing thin. Their father had been growing ill. Zoe tried to take care of him in between school work, but it just wasn’t enough. One day, Zoe decided she would surprise her father with a tea party, as she occasionally did. She placed the tray of tea cups down and his behind his chair downstairs. As her father was coming inside from the garage, she heard a crash. She peered from behind the chair to find her father lying on the ground, not moving. Zoe, not knowing what to do, screamed for her mother to come quickly. Her mother rushed downstairs to find their father on the floor. “honey?” she said, trying to get his attention. “honey?!” She said, more desperately. He grunted. “Are you alright?”  the mother asked. “no.” their father said faintly. Their mother turned to Zoe and said, “go get me the phone.” Zoe nodded and ran upstairs to retrieve the phone. When she returned to her mother, she snatched the phone out of her hand and dialed three numbers. As her mother panicked on the phone, Zoe stared at her father, lying helplessly on the floor. Minutes later, an ambulance was heard in the distance. The family was rushed into the car, following the emergency vehicle to the hospital. In the room, doctors were flying in and out. Eventually, their mother was pulled out by the main doctor. Zoe saw a tear roll down her mothers cheek. She already knew what was happening. Zoe went over to her fathers beside when her mother came back into the room. “Daddy?” she said softly. Her father smiled. “hey baby girl.” Zoe grabbed his hand and held onto it. “listen Zo. I need you to promise me something. Okay?” he said. Zoe nodded and listened. “I need you to take care of your mother and sister. Promise me you will.” Zoe nodded. “I promise daddy” he squeezed her hand for reassurance. “I love you baby girl. You be a good girl for your mom. Just know I will always love you and I will be watching over you until the end of time.” A tear rolled down Zoes cheek at her fathers words. “I love you daddy.” The monitor displaying her fathers heartbeat was getting slower. Soon, it became a never ending beep. At that moment, Zoe burst into tears.
A few days later, the burial and funeral were held. No matter what her mother and family did to try and convince her, Zoe wouldn’t go. She just wouldn’t be able to hold herself together.
Years pass, and Zoe still blames herself for what happened. ‘ its all my fault’ she tells herself. ‘its all my fault daddy isn’t here anymore.’ No matter who she sees, nobody can take her out of her state of depression. This is something that will remain the way it is, never to change. Her father was gone, and there wasn’t a single thing she could ever do about it.

Sorry it kind of depressing. dont worry though, it will get happier as we go!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:22 am

"Ok, men. We have no other choice. We must climb... The wall of text!"
"Can't we just walk around it?"
"Carry on like that, and you'll be climbing without a rope".

Sorry, I just had to. Then my 2nd brain (While most people have to sides to one brain, I swear I have two brains) started expanding on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:33 am

i don't mind walls of text as long there's some spacing...ZOE, YOU MUST WORK ON THAT LIES 

...other than that, great ThumbUp
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Female Posts : 895
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:47 am

*goggles* WOAH my head... No Idea Um good story? 3DGrin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Zoe
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:13 am

sorry for the wall of text. it didnt cross my mind as i was writing.

I actually want to say that this part is actually something that happened. I just messed with a few things. I wasnt 6 I was 4. I wasnt there in the hospital when he "left" I was at my grandmothers house which was down the road. This is the first time I've ever told this story to anyone so I kind of wanted to hurry, which is why the wall of text is there. hehe, still sorry bout that.

but thanks for the compliments guys. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:46 am

lol cool everyone's having fun making stories,

now I can finally learn the true story of Zoe.
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:32 am

Gosh i am still crying its been 3 minutes... sounds like the story of my grandma thats why
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Zoe
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:42 am

Chapter two is here!! enjoy!

Chapter 2
  At this point in time, Zoe is now 13 years old and Violet is 9. Things were settled and the family of three moved to Florida where they met up with their mothers friend and his three kids Amber, Trent and Cameron. Its been 7 years since the move. Zoe remained isolated and kept to herself most of the time, always inside her mind thinking. She excelled in school and kept up with everyone and everything around her. Though, she didn’t have many friends.

Many kids in school picked on Zoe, never giving her a break. Day after day, Zoe was called a freak, moron,  every possible thing in the book. Until one day, a few people in her class stood up for her.

Zoe was walking through the halls going to science class when the other students started teasing her. She lowered her head and hurried. Apparently, the teasing wasn’t enough for a group of students. They stepped up to her. Their height made them tower over Zoe. “Hey book freak.” One of the boys said. Zoe tried to go around them, but they stepped in her way again, making her attempt to get away pointless. Another boy in the group slapped the books out of Zoes hand, scattering them across the hall floor.
“Hey!” a voice yelled. Zoe turned to find four people, three girls and one boy, standing behind her. “You think its funny? Picking on a girl who cant do anything back?”  the first girl said. Zoe noticed her from homeroom. Her name was Maysan. Maysan was the gutsy class clown. No matter what kind of mood you were in, she could make you smile. The girl behind her, Morgan, shook her head. “tsk tsk Austin. I would have thought better of you.” She said slyly. Morgan, she was the one next to Maysan, the second in command basically. The two were practically inseparable. Then there was Trisha. She was the one who kept up with all of the news around school. Anything you wanted to know, she would be the first to tell you. Then there was there best friend Brandt. The only reason he was in the group was because he and Maysan had known each other since the third grade. Trisha looked at her watch. “Oh, shouldn’t you be getting to class? Or do I have to tell destiny what you’re doing Austin.” She shrugged innocently. The boys backed up then left, leaving only Zoe and the group in the hall.
Brandt bent down and picked up the books on the floor.  Maysa, Morgan and Trisha looked at Zoe. “Are you okay? They didn’t do any damage, did they?” Trisha asked. Zoe shook her head and avoided their gaze. She bent down and helped Brandt pick up the remaining books. He handed the books to her and she took off down the hall, whispering a thank you as she left.

During lunch that day, Zoe was sitting alone until the group from earlier came and joined her. “Hey there Zoe!” Morgan said. Zoe looked at the four curious. “what are you guys doing?” she asked. “Joining a friend for lunch.” Maysan sat down next to Morgan. The other two came and sat on the opposite side of the table.  Lunch that day was amusing to Zoe. As was the rest of the day. But when she got home, she was back to her normal self. She sat in her room, and lost herself in her music. She recalled todays events and thought of their words. “we’re joining a friend for lunch” Zoe smiled and looked at her ipod. “friends” she whispered. “I have friends.”
Back to top Go down

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:54 am

Did u srsly go through this?

Last edited by Ace the Legend on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:28 pm

the part where they called her book face 

Sad 

gj zoe
Back to top Go down

Zoe
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Alright. Chapter 3 is here. enjoy once again. glad people are actually reading this. or so I hope....

Chapter 3

It’s been two months since Zoe met her four and only friends. They didn’t hang out much on the weekends, rarely would Zoe join them. Instead she stayed at home as she normally did, and listened to music and spent most of her time drawing.

Today was a rare day, when Zoe would go outside to draw. Little did she know that day they were receiving new neighbors.

Zoe sat in the front yard, headphones in and music loud. She was in the middle of a drawing a character of hers from a game, fusionfall, when a basketball rolled and came to a stop at her feet. She lifted her head and saw a boy. He had dirty blond hair and wore a faded blue t shirt and jeans. He looked around her age, maybe a year or two older. She paused her music and pulled out a headphone. “Mind handing me my ball?” the boy said. Zoe got up and walked down the drive way, handing the ball to the boy once she reached him. Once she handed him the ball, he didn’t leave. He stood there, waiting for something. “Do you have a name?” he asked. Zoe nodded. “Zoe.” She rocked back on her heels, feeling a bit awkward. “Oh! Sorry, I must seem rude. I’m Brett.” He said, holding out his hand. Zoe nodded. “Nice to know.” He put his hand in his pocket, trying to hide the fact his hand shake was rejected. “I should probably go. Parents are expecting me inside helping out.” She nodded. “later.” He walked away, throwing the ball in the air. Zoe twirled her hair around her finger, a habit of hers, and walked inside.

Later that night in her room, Amber came in, interrupting her. She looked at her, not bothering to hide her disgust. “You’re not even going to try to make yourself look presentable?” she said. Zoe looked over her clothes. Loose black shirt, ripped jeans and hair down. Not to mention her knee high black boots. She looked at her and shrugged. “Sorry. Didn’t think I needed to look nice for a household dinner.” Amber rolled her eyes. “My dad said we’re going to have dinner with the new neighbors.” Zoe nodded. “Cool story. Don’t tell it again.” She said, going back to her book. “Look geek, the reason I want to look nice and not to mention irresistible is because they have a son around my age.” She said, flipping her hair and applying mascara. “Feel sorry for him.” Zoe muttered under her breath. Her step sister sighed and turned to her. “At least change into your black dress. You can keep everything else….. besides the hair.” Zoe rolled her eyes and groaned, getting up from her spot on her bed. Once changed, she put her hair in a clip. Her sister smiled. “better.”  The doorbell rang and her sister squealed. “They’re here!” she ran out the door, followed by a nonchalant Zoe.

At the door were two adults and three boys. Zoes eyes widened when she saw the last boy enter the house. It was the boy from earlier. He smiled when he saw her. “Hey Zoe.” She waved, and smiled slightly. “Good good. Brett and you already know each other. Lets get seated.” Her mother said from the door way.

At the dinner table, Amber was constantly talking to Brett and his brothers Ethan and Chris. Chris, being the older one, kept his patience with Ambers mouth.  Ethan on the other hand, was hanging on to every word that fell from her mouth. The entire time that Amber talked, Brett was looking at Zoe. She looked up every once and a while and met his gaze. Her cheeks became warm every time she did. After dinner, the two families sat and chatted. Zoe retired to her room early, and before he left, Brett came back to say bye. “Bye Zoe. I’ll see you around.” He said smiling. She smiled and shook her head. “Bye ball boy.” He laughed as he left, leaving a smile on Zoes face the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:10 pm

D'aaawwwwwh

Hug  zoe i wuuuv yooou
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:17 pm

OOOH OOOHHHH OOHHHHH  This gives my heart feelings.

yeah idk, great job ZBS
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The REAL true story of Zoe.    The REAL true story of Zoe.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The REAL true story of Zoe.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top