FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Member

Member
SweetestFusion


FusionFall Name : Sweet WiltBunny, Sweet Blstereon, Sweet:0
Level : 36
Female Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 18
FF Location : Trapped inside closed FF servers

PostSubject: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Im Sweet idk if anyone here knows my from FF, but anyways im have finally made an account Very Happy
I can't wait to discuss FF and other MMOs <3 

1:I love music (oh meh gosh i would die without it)
2:My favorite color is ether green or pink, can't decide :c
3:Friendly and if you need to chat message me ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

Member

Member
JayPhantom


FusionFall Name : JayPhantom
Level : 30
Male Posts : 67
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 22
FF Location : Not Sure

PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:12 am

Hahaha! your welcome. lol!

_________________
Im JayPhantom! I have played FusionFall ever since 2009!


Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre


FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Level : 36
Male Posts : 1145
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 17
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:10 am

i know you O_O

_________________




DCUO
IGN-SleepyHart
YouTube-Dr.Dre428
Twitter-DreBeats82
Skype:DMatrix360
PSN:DMatrix360
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:14 am

TOBI wrote:
i know you O_O
really, or the same way you know a lot of other people.

lol reminded me of the time you said wiltilt was your irl brother and then he came and said you weren't and everyone laughed, good times.
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre


FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Level : 36
Male Posts : 1145
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 17
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:15 am

grump name the letter that comes after e in the alphabet and the letter that comes after t in the alphabet

_________________




DCUO
IGN-SleepyHart
YouTube-Dr.Dre428
Twitter-DreBeats82
Skype:DMatrix360
PSN:DMatrix360
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:52 am

TOBI wrote:
grump name the letter that comes after e in the alphabet and the letter that comes after t in the alphabet
you mean same thing little kids spell out so they dont get in trouble
my little fibing child.

OZw: Spoiler removed for breaking the no-swearing rule.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:56 am

Can we try to not bypass the censors? Seriously, how many times must we tell you guys this? Seriously 

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:02 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Can we try to not bypass the censors? Seriously, how many times must we tell you guys this? Seriously 
Lol if only he saw it, it washilarious, poor guy, getting so mad about the past.
Back to top Go down

Member

Member
JayPhantom


FusionFall Name : JayPhantom
Level : 30
Male Posts : 67
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 22
FF Location : Not Sure

PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:09 pm

Haha! no problem man! and You, Oliver, and X are really good artists i have known so far. Keep up the work!  BananaRock

_________________
Im JayPhantom! I have played FusionFall ever since 2009!


Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:05 am

Anyone notice SF hasn't been on since she made this intro? :sigh:

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre


FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Level : 36
Male Posts : 1145
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 17
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:38 am

yea poor you i'm not gonna fight over the computer so call me a "fibbing child" whatever i don't really care and yea it's Firetruck You  go ahead and do the mod message oli Whistling

OZw: Gladly. You can get banned here, ya know.

_________________




DCUO
IGN-SleepyHart
YouTube-Dr.Dre428
Twitter-DreBeats82
Skype:DMatrix360
PSN:DMatrix360
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

Member

Member
GrumpMySheep


FusionFall Name : Grumpy Druidsheep
Level : 36
Male Posts : 872
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:07 am

TOBI wrote:
yea poor you i'm not gonna fight over the computer so call me a "fibbing child" whatever i don't really care and yea it's Firetruck You  go ahead and do the mod message oli Whistling

OZw: Gladly. You can get banned here, ya know.
Finally I see Dr Dre, the guy with so many issues it's hilarious,but replying to grumps you pretty much contradicted yourself, I like how you went with firetruck,so original. If you didn't care you would've just stopped replying and moved on.

Compared to what I did to him you're just a kid throwing paper planes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:11 am

TheJournalist wrote:
TOBI wrote:
yea poor you i'm not gonna fight over the computer so call me a "fibbing child" whatever i don't really care and yea it's Firetruck You  go ahead and do the mod message oli Whistling

OZw: Gladly. You can get banned here, ya know.
Finally I see Dr Dre, the guy with so many issues it's hilarious,but replying to grumps you pretty much contradicted yourself, I like how you went with firetruck,so original. If you didn't care you would've just stopped replying and moved on.

Compared to what I did to him you're just a kid throwing paper planes.
I added "Firetruck You".



It's what I use when someone says the F-word on here. Cause swearing isn't allowed here. If you want to swear, go to XFF 13+.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:42 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
TheJournalist wrote:
TOBI wrote:
yea poor you i'm not gonna fight over the computer so call me a "fibbing child" whatever i don't really care and yea it's Firetruck You  go ahead and do the mod message oli Whistling

OZw: Gladly. You can get banned here, ya know.
Finally I see Dr Dre, the guy with so many issues it's hilarious,but replying to grumps you pretty much contradicted yourself, I like how you went with firetruck,so original. If you didn't care you would've just stopped replying and moved on.

Compared to what I did to him you're just a kid throwing paper planes.
I added "Firetruck You".



It's what I use when someone says the F-word on here. Cause swearing isn't allowed here. If you want to swear, go to XFF 13+.
It's been a month since I saw you use the squidgif.
Back to top Go down


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)   Today at 3:12 am

Back to top Go down
 

Haii there! :o (SweetestFusion's Introduction)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Hi New Members! Introduce Yourself! :)-