FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Today at 8:58 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Member

Member
JayPhantom


FusionFall Name : JayPhantom
Level : 30
Male Posts : 67
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 22
FF Location : Not Sure

PostSubject: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:16 am

Well Here is the latest news. It has finally been admitted and confirmed that Stuart Snyder (President of CartoonNetwork) Hated Fusionfall just because of the "Anime Style" as we all call it. Stuart also found out what Fusionfall hid. Fusionfall as you all know, had T.O.M as an NPC throughout the game. Since the closure of Toonami, Stuart was ferious that CartoonNetwork made a game with his rival/enemy of all Anime channels, TOONAMI! When fusionfall had to be updated but had no funds, Stuart forced the FF group to shut it down. There were 2 ways, Re-making it from scratch (the hard way) and Just ending it. (the easy way) Stuart went with the easy way just because of his hatred of MMORPG's and Anime. AND laziness.

_________________
Im JayPhantom! I have played FusionFall ever since 2009!


Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13327
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:23 am

The more I hear about this guy, the less I like him. And after all he's done, I say we put him on trial. An unfair one. FearMe 

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5886
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:24 am

I don't like anime.
But I still liked FF a lot.   Shrug

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Member

Member
JayPhantom


FusionFall Name : JayPhantom
Level : 30
Male Posts : 67
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 22
FF Location : Not Sure

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:25 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
I don't like anime.
But I still liked FF a lot.   Shrug
Anime is ok xD Never really a fan of it either   No Idea

_________________
Im JayPhantom! I have played FusionFall ever since 2009!


Back to top Go down
View user profile

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus


FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 609
Join date : 2013-01-22
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:41 am

I don't that much anime but I still liked the game also  Squidward

_________________
 Squidward 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13327
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:43 am

Mothman wrote:
I don't that much anime but I still liked the game also  Squidward

Drew, being sarcastic there. Yeah Right 

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko


FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Level : 36
Male Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-04-14
Age : 19
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:51 am

Now that I think of this, nobody really likes snider, everyone thinks he's the one that turned CN into the monstrosity that it is today. But either way I really don't like him either.  Glare
Back to top Go down
View user profile

supercody4039

supercody4039
supercody


FusionFall Name : Cody Druidbourne
Level : 36
Male Posts : 483
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 20
FF Location : Forsaken Valley :D

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:35 am

So this is the guy who made Cartoon Network go downhill.
Then again, nick and Disney kind of suck now too.
Other than a few shows here and there, most of the shows on the 3 channels are kinda bad nowadays.
Kids, these days they aren't like they were before.

_________________
    
My other Fusionfall characters: 
Ethan Limecommando+ Kelly Emeraldcactus  
Follow me on tumblr @ justice-prevails.tumblr.com


Last edited by supercody4039 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:41 pm

Yeah... uh... Links or it didn't happen.


Looks legit but, it seems doubtful that a company owner will just take it down because he hates Anime styled stuff. I mean its believable but is there a source..
Or did you pull this out of you're mind? Ha, joking lol just would like a link.. if you know what I mean.  Wink!

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Gotta agree with Zeroknight on that one.

Me however, I cant see this guy just randomly hating a drawing style and culture when he knows its popular. I mean, being a CEO or whatever he is of a Child-oriented Broadcasting Network, I would figure he would be open minded to any sort of animation Medium that he encounters. He has to have the ability to spot a golden opportunity when he first sees it.

Proof or it didnt happen.

And it has to be a credible source too.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13327
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Undelos wrote:
I cant see this guy just randomly hating a drawing style and culture when he knows its popular.

I dunno, I wasn't fond of anime when I was a kid. Despite watching Pokemon when I was about 6. No Idea 

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:38 pm

yeah though aren't all the shows sucking these days because they assume kids like a certain thing now so they do what's hippin anna happenin

and so they make shows with the stupid stuff the little kids like, and other kinds of people... 

SO really ,   really ,   Think  will it blend?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:41 pm

Pokemon/Naruto where huge shows.
I doubt anyone just went up to him and just said
"Ey' boss what do you think about fusionfall"

"Yeah I hate anime, take that dumb thing down."

If there was a re-make there would be instant cash the series "fusion fall" really has potential

but this could be true, I'd just like to see a link thank you very much  LIES

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:51 pm

if the whole hates anime thing is true, and the re make is true, then there'd also be a possibility the all the models are then made into the cartoon versions :/
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13327
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:
if the whole hates anime thing is true, and the re make is true, then there'd also be a possibility the all the models are then made into the cartoon versions :/

Unless we burn Snyder at the stake first. Yeah Right 

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:51 pm

No, no, no. You dont get it. HATE anime. Not just "Meh. Never got into" Anime.

Hate is a strong word. It describes a deep disdain or disgust in a particular thing or subject.

On the other hand, If ya just never got into the particular subject matter and are completely indifferent to its exsistence then THAT is what you are to anime.

And that's totally fine.

After all.....when the lights go down in the studio........the lights go down in an animation studio. Reguardless of what's being drawn there.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Member

Member
Fear The Great


FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Level : 36
Male Posts : 368
Join date : 2012-01-05
Age : 16
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Jim Samples where are you when we need you. The only good things Stuart S. has brought to CN was Regular Show and Adventure Time everything else is completely lame and idiotic. He ended Toonami, Naruto, and much more. He started to begin showing live action shows which were pretty overrated only a couple were decent. So now I'm hearing that he hates anime but at the same I should've seen this coming when he cancelled Toonami, but anyway now that I look back at it Steven Universe was   originally a anime type cartoon and looked great! To  me it kinda looked a little like Spirited away almost. Take a look for yourself. At First it was like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBHb06IFT78 then it became this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEkvMss8lYg I'm starting to wonder if Stuart Snyder is behind this. Oh and plus he hates fusion fall for its anime style look how worse can this guy get.  Rage   Jelous  And Fusion Fall is CN's biggest game ever all it needs is a come back. They should enhance FuFa to make it look better and improved, they should also create in game purchases to keep the money coming in and the game alive, they should make T-shirts, new commercials, and even a Instagram  LolFlag  Razz all of these things would bring FuFa'a popularity up again. They should make appealing to both kids, Teens, and up a game where everyone is welcomed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
RadMaster Raj


FusionFall Name : Rex Undelos
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6344
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 25
FF Location : Slaying evil. Wherever it may hide.

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:08 pm

That first Pilot has a nice framerate to it. I like how it looks slower. Its common for handdrawn work to have that frame rate to it. Also, I liked version of the the NON-pointy nosed character........but Garnet would probably have been my favorite character if I got into it..........or had cable anymore in the first place.

I could see why it feels like a Hayao Miyazaki film. It has that honest, handdrawn effort into each frame.

However, the version that apparently made it on to the network has been "Adventure Time'ed"

Its brighter, The lines are more crisp and the animation doesnt have that handdrawn charm to it anymore.

_________________

My DeviantArt Account
Click here to leave a Request.


However I cant gurantee that I will get them finished fast..........or at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Theres more to it rather than that.

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2408
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:02 am

i don't like stuart snyder either cause i dunno about him if someone hates him i would say i don't like him i don't feel like hating anyone if anyone hates him.

_________________
my new look on char lvl 50 gear XD i'm luffy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Cometshark


FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2028
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 17
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:56 am

Zeroknight wrote:
Yeah... uh... Links or it didn't happen.


Looks legit but, it seems doubtful that a company owner will just take it down because he hates Anime styled stuff. I mean its believable but is there a source..
Or did you pull this out of you're mind? Ha, joking lol just would like a link.. if you know what I mean.  Wink! 

but at the same time some people do mean odd and weird stuff for small reasons or mabe a bad memory you knows. i can believe it but i find that no reason to shut FF down

_________________

What does your Legacy say about you? Guys, I think it's time for a return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Member

Member
SUDoKu


FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:10 am

I assert that the reason 'Cartoon Network is going downhill' is because we are all growing up. Our tastes are slowly being refined by our surroundings, but cartoons aren't changing nearly as quickly. When something works in a cartoon, they milk it. When something works for us, we have a limited opportunity to live it through before it's gone.

_________________
IGN(s):
Grim Luciusrockets (LVL 21)
Stormy Steelyblade (LVL 7)
Spike Amberblade (LVL 9)

3DS Friend Code: 0430 8347 0506

Things I want:
Duncan Shirt ()
DJ Shirt ()
Owen Shirt ()
Trent Shirt ()
Team Chris Shirt ()
Team Amazon Shirt ()
Team Victory Shirt ()
Ultimate Swampfire Helmet ()
For FusionFall to return ()
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:41 am

SUDoKu wrote:
I assert that the reason 'Cartoon Network is going downhill' is because we are all growing up. Our tastes are slowly being refined by our surroundings, but cartoons aren't changing nearly as quickly. When something works in a cartoon, they milk it. When something works for us, we have a limited opportunity to live it through before it's gone.


This.

You couldn't of said it better

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:28 pm

SUDoKu wrote:
I assert that the reason 'Cartoon Network is going downhill' is because we are all growing up. Our tastes are slowly being refined by our surroundings, but cartoons aren't changing nearly as quickly. When something works in a cartoon, they milk it. When something works for us, we have a limited opportunity to live it through before it's gone.
dear sweet mother of jesus sudoku you are epic

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
Fear The Great


FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Level : 36
Male Posts : 368
Join date : 2012-01-05
Age : 16
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
SUDoKu wrote:
I assert that the reason 'Cartoon Network is going downhill' is because we are all growing up. Our tastes are slowly being refined by our surroundings, but cartoons aren't changing nearly as quickly. When something works in a cartoon, they milk it. When something works for us, we have a limited opportunity to live it through before it's gone.
dear sweet mother of jesus sudoku you are epic
 Troll Face  LolFlag  Lol wow zero.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147


FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5886
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:31 am

In regards to what Sudoku said, I mostly agree.
They're kinda taking too much of the wrong aspect sometimes.
BUT I disagree with rate of cartoons changing.
Look at a cartoon from the late 20th century to early-mid 2000s.
HUGE difference.
Lack of good story, lack of good story, everywhere!
Ok in seriousness, a significant thing that strikes me is this:

When you watch a classic good cartoon, and you find something funny,
you never found it funny as a young child (excluding rare adult jokes)
and young children these days don't find it funny either.
Is this going anywhere, I hear you ask?
I dunno, just thought it was strange.   Shrug 
Like I have childish humour now that I didn't have at a younger age.
I could just be an anomaly though.
Humour didn't compute that much when I was younger 
Aw Gawd, that means this whole post I just wrote is invalid!
This is what happens when you write a post as you go along.

_________________
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk." - Tony Stark, Iron Man.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com http://youtube.com/xtremexdude

Member

Member
SUDoKu


FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:41 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
In regards to what Sudoku said, I mostly agree.
They're kinda taking too much of the wrong aspect sometimes.
BUT I disagree with rate of cartoons changing.
Look at a cartoon from the late 20th century to early-mid 2000s.
HUGE difference.
Lack of good story, lack of good story, everywhere!
Ok in seriousness, a significant thing that strikes me is this:

When you watch a classic good cartoon, and you find something funny,
you never found it funny as a young child (excluding rare adult jokes)
and young children these days don't find it funny either.
Is this going anywhere, I hear you ask?
I dunno, just thought it was strange.   Shrug 
Like I have childish humour now that I didn't have at a younger age.
I could just be an anomaly though.
Humour didn't compute that much when I was younger 
Aw Gawd, that means this whole post I just wrote is invalid!
This is what happens when you write a post as you go along.
That's not what I was saying.
I said that cartoons change, just not as quickly as us. We find things funny now, yes, but that's because we know it. It links to nostalgia (i.e. we know it from long ago, or something similar to it, and get a strong sense of familiarity towards it).
Adult jokes are now common in today's television, and we get it. We just don't understand anymore why kids don't.
"It's obvious. Heck, when I was that age, I would've understood that. It must be bad not to understand it. It makes the child feel bad, so why is it good?"
We have harsh criticisms because we often don't know what it's like to be in the child's shoes. We feel the opposite when watching a show from our past, again because of nostalgia.
Flarg nostalgia. Flarg it to heck.

_________________
IGN(s):
Grim Luciusrockets (LVL 21)
Stormy Steelyblade (LVL 7)
Spike Amberblade (LVL 9)

3DS Friend Code: 0430 8347 0506

Things I want:
Duncan Shirt ()
DJ Shirt ()
Owen Shirt ()
Trent Shirt ()
Team Chris Shirt ()
Team Amazon Shirt ()
Team Victory Shirt ()
Ultimate Swampfire Helmet ()
For FusionFall to return ()
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre


FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Level : 36
Male Posts : 1145
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 17
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:34 am

Anime's Ight i think that fusionfall had more to offer rather than just "anime" and T.O.M was in FusionFall because it's CN u get it? like they couldn't just take Dexter out and just have some other person in there it's more of a Cartoon network Family if u think about it So i don't like this guy he should be fired cuz if he's president of Cartoon Network he's the one that signed their paychecks and shouldn't have let this go if he didn't want it so as far as i'm concerned it's on him Glare

_________________




DCUO
IGN-SleepyHart
YouTube-Dr.Dre428
Twitter-DreBeats82
Skype:DMatrix360
PSN:DMatrix360
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

Member

Member
Fear The Great


FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Level : 36
Male Posts : 368
Join date : 2012-01-05
Age : 16
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:06 am

If anyone wants to give stuart some advice, ideas, etc. Here's his email stuart.snyder@turner.com

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13327
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:09 am

Fear The Great wrote:
If anyone wants to give stuart some advice, ideas, etc. Here's his email stuart.snyder@turner.com

As if he's going to listen. Rolling Eyes And remember to only click 'Send' once. Smile 

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Member

Member
Fear The Great


FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Level : 36
Male Posts : 368
Join date : 2012-01-05
Age : 16
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:12 am

Yea sadly they never do.  Bored  Misery

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:18 am



Lol I used to have one of these. Most of them on the internet are viruses so if you want one be careful.
Back to top Go down


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why   Today at 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down
 

Stuart Snyder HATES Fusionfall? Find out why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Off Topic-