Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Been finding myself going back to w101 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Been finding myself going back to w101

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Been finding myself going back to w101   Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:18 pm

For some reason, I have been going back to  w101 lately this week. (gotta fill my time with something right????)

Now, I love the combat style of Dn. Dont get me wrong.
Its REDICULUSLY ADDICTING! I find myself pushing myself to get to the next level just to find out what other bigger, better, crazier electro powers I get.

And then those moments when you get into those abyss levels where you're practically surrouned by a fairly large army of bad guys and you start giggling devilishly as you commence with electrifying the entire area, all while accidently saying out loud to all those unfortunate to be in earshot
"HAW HAW HAW! WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW DEMONS!!"

Oh?
You say you dont?

Guess its just me then.  Misery 

Guess I REALLY DO have issues...

But the plot and the theme is sorta off-putting. Its just remains to be too serious for my liking. Nothing wrong with that........its just that I guess I gravitate to games and stories that dont take themselves too seriously.

W101 however, is lighthearted in nature.........but the combat lacks quite a bit.

Man, I wish we could find a good middle groun.........

.........Oh yeah.

It was FusionFall. Misery 
So thats why I still like it so much.

I guess from now on, I'll be just switching back and forth between games. I just wish that Dn sold their crowns with cheapskates in mind. I love purchasing crowns from KI. They know how to get money from me. Sure Lol 
Dn However.........You have to LITERALLY spend $45 dollars on a full costume. I am NOT EXAGGERATING AT ALL. I threw about $45 dollars into my Cherry Credits Lightning Rod Cleric JUST to change my face, hair, jacket, shoes, pants, and Hair color.

you can throw the same ammount and get all that PLUS an expensive Castle and have some crowns left over for a few more furniture items than what you already have.

F.Y.I: SDGi Dn's in-game currency is called Alteria Crowns.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Been finding myself going back to w101   Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:31 pm

And I've been finding myself wanting to go back to W101 during the past week... But because of drawing TT stuff because the longer I'm waiting for ToonTown Rewritten to be released to the public, the more I'm getting obsessed. Razz

Imagine, the 2nd game where I've experienced the beta...

Been finding myself going back to w101 Happy_18

Anyway, back to Wizard 101, I might play again sometime. But a friend of mine got me a copy of Dark Souls to try out, so...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Been finding myself going back to w101   Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:49 pm

They apparently got a Open Beta session going on for Khrysalis pt. 2

So......yeah. If you wanted to get a cheap thrill check that out by downloading that. Shrug 

I've was sitting in game for the past 2 1/2 hours drawing my character....but my internet service recently just shut off and I lost connection. Procrastinating on paying an unimportant bill has its perks.
 No Idea 

I'll get to it later though.
Until then, I'll just lurk here, continue drawing, and Listen to Nightvale. Razz  Been wanting to draw Casstiel since forever. Been finding myself going back to w101 Love2
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Been finding myself going back to w101   Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Which is why it's better to take a few pictures of your character THEN draw him/her. That's what I do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Been finding myself going back to w101   Been finding myself going back to w101 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:53 pm

procrastination is not a healthy habit, Undy, you should always pretend like you have no time left so you'll always be hard at work and failure will not happen  Yeah Right 
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been finding myself going back to w101   Been finding myself going back to w101 Empty

Back to top Go down

Been finding myself going back to w101

View previous topic View next topic Back to top