Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium
Professor Utonium

FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 36
Male Posts : 107
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:02 pm

A wild Professor appeared!

So, I like FusionFall (duh). I also like Dangan Ronpa, which is a visual novel game for the PSP in Japan, with the English release, Trigger Happy Havoc, on the PSVita. I also like writing, so I decided to put all these things together!

Over the past ten months, I wrote a full length crossover fanfic between FusionFall and Dangan Ronpa, featuring a few canon FuFa characters, one canon Dangan Ronpa character, and the rest OC's from the FusionFall universe. The fic, titled Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair, was the outcome.

With permission from Admin Oli, I will be posting a link to the story, which is on my Fanfiction.net account. However, I'm given you all a warning before reading.

Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair is a very cruel and graphic story, as death is very apparent within the story. The rating on FFN for the story is M for Mature, due to the use of strong language, blood, graphic death scenes, and emetophobia. I would place a 16+ rating on the story, if you plan to read it, but if you're of the weak-hearted, this story probably isn't for you.

The students in the story are all OC's, or Original Characters, from FMHQ's FusionFall roleplay, so there is no Ben 10 or Johnny Bravo in it. However, I did just start a sequel to the story, which includes canon FusionFall characters. However, you should read that after you complete the first story.

The story is 15 chapters in length with an Epilogue chapter serving as a type of credits. The beginning chapters are short, but they get longer.

And without further ado, the link to the story! Don't say I didn't warn you, upupupu!

You can discuss in the comments for this thread here, if you like!
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

FusionFall Name : Grumpy Druidsheep
Male Posts : 869

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:22 pm

lol finally someone else who loves Danganronpa here. I'm excited now.
Back to top Go down

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium
Professor Utonium

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:
It's so good, I can't wait for the English release of Super Danganronpa 2 and for the release of Another Episode.
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:
It's so good, I can't wait for the English release of Super Danganronpa 2 and for the release of Another Episode.

Yeah I couldn't help myself so I watched a walk-through of sdr2   No Idea  loved it.
Back to top Go down

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium
Professor Utonium

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:33 pm

I still like the first one better, but they're both equally good/sad.
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:44 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:
I still like the first one better, but they're both equally good/sad.

yeah , the second just really surprised me. I think I like more of the characters in the second one than the first, but Kirigiri's always my fav.

Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair Tumblr_inline_myumv1Fv0w1rozxi7
Back to top Go down

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium
Professor Utonium

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 pm

My favorite is the mastermind, not mentioning the name for spoilerific purposes. 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:
My favorite is the mastermind...

Did someone say "Mastermind"?

Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair Mastermind_(Scooby-Doo!_Night_of_100_Frights)

Wha? Did you really think I'd let that opportunity pass by? Cookie 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:33 pm

now if i had my brother's fascination with reading fanfiction, this would be my dillio...but i don't  Razz 

...interesting combination, though  Think
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:39 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:

The students in the story are all OC's, or Original Characters, from FMHQ's FusionFall roleplay
 ...no Xtreme Fusionfall members huh...well I mean we've got some unique characters here  Shrug , just look at Dragoon, he's a flipping cyborg  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:44 pm

lol these kinds of things make me feel like drawing.
Back to top Go down

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium
Professor Utonium

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Professor Utonium wrote:

The students in the story are all OC's, or Original Characters, from FMHQ's FusionFall roleplay
 ...no Xtreme Fusionfall members huh...well I mean we've got some unique characters here  Shrug , just look at Dragoon, he's a flipping cyborg  Rolling Eyes
Sorry! I don't roleplay here! I'm sure there's interesting characters here, but I prefer to stick to what I know.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:02 pm

it's okay man we've already got too many fan-fictions involving us here  Razz
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:

7 Legends, 7 Legends: Origins, Zombieweasel, Dragoon's story, Glory's story (I think), Undelos story that's set to start in the year 100 trillion, Multiversal Alliance...

To name a few. 7 Legends is the main one, but not the biggest, nor the only.
Back to top Go down

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium
Professor Utonium

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

7 Legends, 7 Legends: Origins, Zombieweasel, Dragoon's story, Glory's story (I think), Undelos story that's set to start in the year 100 trillion, Multiversal Alliance...

To name a few. 7 Legends is the main one, but not the biggest, nor the only.
Year 100 trillion?

Whoa. We started in year 2045 in the FMHQ RP. Currently on year 2047.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:12 pm

not too mention the multiple fan-fictions by Grumpy of Sheep..."Time of Day" anyone?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:15 pm

you mean the 1's he never finishes?  Glare 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:
Year 100 trillion?

Yep. When humans have evolved they everything to could evolve to and went back to being humans, when all the stars have died out, and basically just the end of the universe. In fact, knowing me, my comics would probably start at around the same time. Razz
Back to top Go down

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium
Professor Utonium

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:
Year 100 trillion?

Yep. When humans have evolved to everything to could evolve to and went back to being humans, when all the stars have died out, and basically just the end of the universe. In fact, knowing me, my comics would probably start at around the same time. Razz
All my fics take place within the FMHQ universe, so in the 2040-50's. Also, I include Atomic Betty and Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi in my FuFa universe, along with Adventure Time.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:19 pm

I meant when we plan to start ours', not when they take place.
Back to top Go down

GrumpMySheep
GrumpMySheep

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
you mean the 1's he never finishes?  Glare 

lol ok ok,  Time Of Day ended up a confusing mess. The rest just didn't seem to get a lot of attention.

Anyways, I like this one.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:31 pm

now you see, Grumpzor, sometimes you just gotta keep writing even though it doesn't seem like there's a lot of attention on it, i mean, i question the attention my story gets, but i don't just quit writing it No Idea 

...i also question why the latest installment has hundreds of views even though there aren't even 10 chaps yet  Glare 
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
now you see, Grumpzor, sometimes you just gotta keep writing even though it doesn't seem like there's a lot of attention on it, i mean, i question the attention my story gets, but i don't just quit writing it No Idea 

...i also question why the latest installment has hundreds of views even though there aren't even 10 chaps yet  Glare 
yeah Grumps, you never quit, you just keep running that extra mile...or until your legs become so numb from running that they pop off... which ever comes first  Shrug
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Lol i don't write fanfics oli...

All my characters are inspired by people, but i technically still create them...
It's too hard to use real people xP hahahaha

I may or may not read this, not much of a famfic type, but it does sound interesting

And yeah, that's why i kept my story short, didn't want it to drag on, and i just wanted you guys to get interested and see more of who i am Razz 

Well exciting!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Gloryangel wrote:
Lol i don't write fanfics oli...

Hence why I said "I think". Razz Nice to know I did say that.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Undelos story that's set to start in the year 100 trillion

Yeah.....................yeah he's right.

Cant even be mad about that one.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:10 am

Professor Utonium wrote:
With permission from Admin Oli, I will be posting a link to the story
And that was the beginning of how Oliver became lead admin. Troll Face
Fair warning about the fanfic, thanks for being responsible, Professor Utonium. Smile

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:13 am

XLR8 147 wrote:

Oh, I was lead admin long before that. Yeah Right Too bad you came back at the wrong time. Jelous 
Back to top Go down

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium
Professor Utonium

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:37 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Professor Utonium wrote:
With permission from Admin Oli, I will be posting a link to the story
Fair warning about the fanfic, thanks for being responsible, Professor Utonium. Smile

Gotta make sure I'm not breaking the rules! No problem!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair   Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair

View previous topic View next topic Back to top