Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing   w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:44 am

Forenote:

Hey. I started thinking about why I give w101 SOOOO much more attention than I feel comfortable with.

Answer is: Legacy aint finished yet and I have a short attention span and is QUICKLY BORED.

Not only that, its new content for the Forums. So there.

I would like to mention before I go on...........I was waiting to run into someone here during the mount sale. I had $10 burning in my pocket and I felt generous. But as I played that entire week......I realized that you guys werent really all into w101 like that anyway. I mean, im not EXACTLY dedicated to it myself........but my short fuse to boredom is VURY SHORT, so that is why I log in every day. Cant wait for Legacy to come out. its gonna be awesome.

But yeah. reason why I spend so much
(at least......I think I do) is because $5 bucks is DIRT CHEAP and those of you that have money know what I'm talking about. Doesnt help when if you throw the same amount of money that you'd use to buy a bag of Skittles and a Mountain Dew in the game and you can get A BUTTLOAD OF STUFF.......yea. You'd throw that Skittle money in the game every now and then too.

Anyway. On to the main thing.

w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing Socketing

Jewel Socketing

From a Developer blog I scanned over with my superior Attention Deficit Skills is that KI has been planning for this for a while. The skinny of it, from what I gather, this will ultimately allow you to keep your favorite items by adding new stats to them. You can add up to four jewels.

Thats all I got. Gonna have to go read the rest for yourself.  Shrug

they added new dungeons too. One is called a Oneshot dungeon. Dont know what thats all about but from what I barely gathered, I dont think its about getting points for the best and most clever oneshot you can do on a high level enemy.

Another is a Skeleton key dungeon of some sort..... Shrug

They got a few new stuff as well, some of which I haven't seen yet.

All in all, you derpy Exalteds and Promethians can check it out. It might pique your interests since it IS something new after all.
 Shrug  

(I never realized TRUELY how apathetic I feel about w101 in general until I read my entire post here. MAN.....thats alot of shrugs. "Here, check this new stuff out....or whatever. I dont care I guess. It might be fun. Or not."  GEEZ!  lol! )
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Elite Warrior

Elite Warrior
Ace Meteor Cometshark
Ace Meteor Cometshark

FusionFall Name : Ace Cometshark
Level : 36
Male Posts : 1978
FF Location : Sector V

PostSubject: Re: w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing   w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:34 am

I'm on now trying the jewels out.
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallFlames.yolasite.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing   w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:33 pm

You know what, i really HATE the fact that my dad came over because he started looking for something that I told him that I gave him already. I had to log off and apparently you, Red, AND kaleb were online......

You and kaleb are NEVER in the same place at the same time..... Glare
Been trying to get you two on each other's friends lists foe the longest time.

Oh! Does anybody remember the Rock-a-billy haircut from Fusionfall? KI added new hairstyles and that is dead on one of them. All of the others were jus remixes of the same whack styles they've been making. Srusly. One has ANOTHER ponytail in the back. What boy playing this is HONESTLY gonna look at that and be like "yo, that 18th century English ponytail is dope son...."

Nobody.

'cept yur grandma.

But yeah, that Rock-a-billy haircut is gonna be qorn by EVERYONE AND THEIR DAWG.  PREPARE FOR THE REVOLUTION OF THE ROCK-A-BILLY. IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing   w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:52 pm

K. Found a picture of all the new hairstyles put together by a member on Central. Normally derpy names given to things usually doesn't bother me in the least. Mainly because to me it like " hahahaha. Its funneh because its supposed to be a joke and they're not really serious about it."

W101..........nah bruh. I truly feel that they are serious about this lunch bell-pop quiz stuff.

w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing Attachment
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing   w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Yeah, I got an email of this yesterday. Razz And yeah, I'm not into W101 as you are. Most of my day now is Pokémon and working on yet another TTR Pack.

As for the hairstyles, can you get them anytime? Because The A for Effort is totally me. Too Funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing   w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:03 pm

Of course. Anytime i get a new hat of whatever kind that has stats i wanna keep, i just buy another Hocus Pocus hairstyle and stitch it to it. Currently have 6 as of right now.

Again, im only into this as much as i am because im easily bored and awaiting Legacy. 
HHowever, with any platforming game, im enjoying advancing through the story......even though the dueling drags out missions and grinds progression to a miserable crawl.

I like to think that more people OUTSIDE of the w101 fandom would be more inclined to stay if the story felt more engaging. I mean.....yeah.....the story involves a scary death professor gone rougue threatening to destroy the spiral. Neat. But the presentation that we are given comes off as just a goofy kids saturday morning cartoon. The presentation isnt anything that demands that you pay attention to it because it knows it can offer you something worthwhile.

I stull love Dn........but i feel distant from it. Its like......even though I'm playing it.....i still have so much that i dont understand and its just so cluttered with information that i just feel disconnected from the core of the game itself.

Why do i ALWAYS end up talking about this.......? Seriously
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing   w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:26 pm

Because Xtreme is like one big therapy session. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing   w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:28 am

Does anyone know how much the Winterbane dungeon was?

Their new dungeon packs are only 550 crowns and I was thinking about getting them to make my houses ACTUALLY useful. You guys can go to it whenever you want if it floats your boat. However, I dont want to get a useless dungeon thing that doesnt drop anything.

I figure the price of the dungeons would tell me something. Was Winterbane and that Pagoda thing pricey?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing   w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing Empty

Back to top Go down

w101 - NEW! Jewel Socketing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top