Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  Empty
PostSubject: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 11:28 pm

Well I wanted to know and also I worked as a part time job and I don't have enough money and my bday is coming up, I was wondering which laptop would be better for me to buy so that I could play fusionfall and q-world and rpg games.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 2:20 am

I think FusionFall would run fine on modern integrated graphics
of about 128mb or more (256mb is better, 512mb is where decent gaming starts I think).
But I'm not sure about the speed.

You could get a laptop that has:

- 4GB of RAM or more.
- with an i3 or i5 processor (or equivalent)
-and integrated graphics but I would recommend dedicated graphics
like the Nvidia GTX GeForce 920m, 930m, (better) or 940m (even better), or similar laptop dedicated graphics card.
I could run FusionFall with no lag (except network/server lag) with a laptop that had:

-4GB RAM
-a triple core AMD processor that was almost as good as an i3 processor.
-a dedicated graphics card (it had an ATI HD 5650, which is a little worse than an Nvidia GeForce 820m or 920m graphics card)

Of course, my best recommendation would just be to buy a proper (cheap second hand) desktop graphics card
and put it in your desktop if it can fit and if it has enough power to run it.

If you really just want to buy a laptop,
and you're still not sure,
check this link:

https://www.futuremark.com/hardware/gpu

then check the Laptop option in the filter so only
laptop graphics show on the list.
Then you can see which graphics are best.
I don't know how bad the graphics cards are below
the HD 5650 but most should be fine
and most should be a bit better than integrated graphics.
However, graphics like the Intel HD 4000 are actually just integrated and not dedicated,
but even that can run FusionFall ok.

What 3D RPGs do you want to play apart from FusionFall?
I would say, try to look for a laptop that has a 920m, 930m or 940m or 940mx graphics card.

If you want me to compare laptops, give me some links to compare.
If you have any questions, let me know.

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 11:22 am

http://www.kilobaitas.lt/Nesiojamieji/Dell/Dell_Inspiron_15_3567__156_/272771045/CatalogStoreDetail.aspx?CatID=PL_409&ID=705846 http://www.kilobaitas.lt/Nesiojamieji/Lenovo/LENOVO_110__156_ekranas__I/80UD00BYMH/CatalogStoreDetail.aspx?CatID=PL_409&ID=701828
https://www.topocentras.lt/kompiuteriai-ir-plansetes/nesiojamieji-kompiuteriai/nesiojamas-kompiuteris-dell-inspiron-15-3558-i3-4-1tb-w10.html
I played 2d rpg. Oh and btw there is no cheap laptop
only one with nvidia geforce gtx 920m
http://www.kilobaitas.lt/Nesiojamieji/Lenovo/Notebook__LENOVO__IdeaPad__/80QQ01B2PB/CatalogStoreDetail.aspx?CatID=PL_409&ID=707223
oh and I have 157 euros in my credit card. -.-
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 12:37 am

The most important part in gaming is the graphics card/GPU:

This benchmark video shows he difference in FPS in some games between
the 920m and the Intel HD 5500.

The 920m is a lot better than the Intel HD 5500 but
the video below might help you decide if the difference is worth it to you.

The Intel HD 520 is a bit better than the Intel HD 5500.

So in terms of performance (GPU):

Nvidia GeForce 920m > Intel HD 520 > Intel HD 5500
(but I'm not sure how big the difference is between the Intel HD 5500 and Intel HD 520)

Second most important is probably the processor/CPU:

In order of performance (CPU):

i5 5200u > i3 6006u > i3 5005u

Not sure how big the differences are but they're all quite
decent laptop processors so that shouldn't be a problem whichever you choose.

So the laptop that would be fastest for gaming
would be the one with the
920m GPU + i5 5200u CPU. (about 503 euros)

Second fastest:
the laptops that had
the Intel HD 520 GPU + i3 6006u CPU. (One of them is about 360 euros and the other is 390 euros.)

Slowest:
the laptop with the Intel HD 5500 GPU + i3 5005u. (about 400 euros).

The slowest one is also the second most expensive one you linked lol!
But I'm not taking into account how big the difference is
and other things like how good the keyboard is, etc.
I'm just advising you on gaming performance by looking at the laptop specs.

It's up to you which you choose,
I think any of them can run the games you want but
you might want to choose whichever is best for your money.
But I think these are fairly expensive considering the specs
but maybe that's the only ones available where you live, I don't know.

Expect a modern laptop to last for about 5 years (while using a cooling pad, I have a Microsoft cooling pad which is decent -- without a cooling pad,
a modern laptop might stop working even faster due to overheating! Shocked )

...so that's why I recommend just buying a cheap second hand desktop graphics card,
it would be faster for gaming and much cheaper. (Sorry for repeating this line but it's true!)

But it's up to you what you choose!

Oh and Happy Birthday Luffy/SkyFallen!
3DGrin Bloo Dance Ed Run Edd Run Eddy Walk Eddy Run Too Funny Troll Face Excited Band BananaRock
Have a great birthday, bro. Big Grin

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:45 am

ty I want to try something new to try like laptop instead of pc, since my pc has problems, i'll choose the cheapest laptop the you mentioned for 390 euros and 360 euros, cause i'll have to borrow some money from my mom.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:48 am

Cool, bro. Very Happy
What's wrong with your desktop PC?
Maybe I can help you fix it?
Is it a virus?
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 12:15 pm

Well it's hard to explain, it says reboot device. But I followed it but nothin worked. After that I clicked when I turned on pc I clicked f11 or f12 my classmate told me something that will help, but nothing. Now shows that american megatrends and some info everytime I turn on pc.
Oh btw I got idea, my mom won't let me borrow money, but wait for november i'll buy laptop so yeah haha my mom will be me laptop she will take loan, so it would be easy xD i'm not worrying whats coming in Fusionfall cause if there is new stuff coming up, they will release on 1 august fusionfall. So I registered on the site to wait for it, if there is going to be codes, I want someone to get me stuff from those codes that will come, and new fusionfall could be run on client too.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Can you write down what it says or take a photo of it?
You could try typing the error message in Google and see how people
might have fixed the problem.
Have you tried using safe mode or safe mode with networking?
What do you think caused it?
If you think it's a virus, you could run safe mode with networking
and run Malwarebytes to look for viruses and remove them.
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 5:07 pm

I'm not sure how to check something like that, but i've seen on youtube about reboot device but nothing worked.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 7:43 pm

I could help if you write down the message or take a photo of it.
Then I can research what the problem is, I think.
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 8:22 pm

btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  Img_2010well sure I will. Tomorrow. Oh btw I have 200 euros now.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Here's some things you could try:

- keep tapping F8 quickly many times to get to safe mode with networking (it's the same as safe mode, but with internet working).
- press F2 to load default values and continue.
- Are you using Windows XP? If so, do you have a Windows XP recovery CD?
If so, load it and see what options are available.
- Try switching off the computer and unplug it for about 2 hours (or maybe even overnight).
Then switch it on the next day.
- Maybe your BIOS/CMOS battery has run out? (If you need to replace it, then make sure the computer
is unplugged, and make sure it's place the correct way.)
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  Amz35010

-Are all computer components (e.g. connectors, power supply, RAM, etc.) slotted in properly inside?
If you know how to check, unplug your computer first, obviously. Razz

-Is there a reset button on your computer?
If it does not, then just switch it off by holding down the
power button for 15 seconds and then let go and switch it on again to see if it helps.

- Is your hard drive working correctly?
Did it make weird grinding sounds or anything recently?
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:52 pm

well I used to use windows xp before and after that windows 7 ultimate, I have windows xp disc. But I lost windows 7 disc somewhere, since I never touched it. Well yes they are all corretly slotted. I have both turn on and reset button. Well hard drive is fine, it never made any sounds. It would be too creepy if it did.

btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  Img_2014
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  Img_2013
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  Img_2012
btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  Img_2011
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?    btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?  Empty

Back to top Go down

btw guys can those games that I mentioned run on integrated graphic card?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top