FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium


FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 0
Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:48 am

I don't have a lot to trade in return though. I do have the Delightful Children's Helmet, which I probally won't give it away. I also have a full Humongosaur, Armadrillo, Eyeguy, Chromastone, and Ampfibian sets.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kotomi-ichinose.deviantart.com/

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:44 am

eyeguy set is worthless, it's from a never expiring code

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:03 am

I got one but not willing to trade sorry...

BTW GUISE IM SITTIIN ON A GOLDMINE WHICH I DUN WANT SO IM SELLING A FEW CODE ITEMS SAY A SET/ITEM AND I MIGHT HAVE IT!

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:06 am

HomChoi wrote:
I got one but not willing to trade sorry...

BTW GUISE IM SITTIIN ON A GOLDMINE WHICH I DUN WANT SO IM SELLING A FEW CODE ITEMS SAY A SET/ITEM AND I MIGHT HAVE IT!

Don't you mean you're wearing a gold mine? Unless the jacket you're wearing on your avatar isn't the Ace jacket but the Snake jacket instead or something.

Then again, might be the blindfold...

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:10 am

No I mena in my Bank...

But the Blindfold is just rare enough and I aint taken it off in years...

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:27 am

HomChoi wrote:
No I mena in my Bank...

But the Blindfold is just rare enough and I aint taken it off in years...

I think we all know that. It would be all over the news if you did!

News guy: And police and people using Google Maps have been baffled today as a small suburban neighbourhood has been destroyed.

No one knows why but the few surviving witnesses say that it came from one of the homes. One witness by the name of 'Hom Choi' had this to say:

Hom Choi: No comment.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper


FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Level : 0
Male Posts : 420
Join date : 2012-07-19
Age : 19
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:46 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
No I mena in my Bank...

But the Blindfold is just rare enough and I aint taken it off in years...

I think we all know that. It would be all over the news if you did!

News guy: And police and people using Google Maps have been baffled today as a small suburban neighbourhood has been destroyed.

No one knows why but the few surviving witnesses say that it came from one of the homes. One witness by the name of 'Hom Choi' had this to say:

Hom Choi: No comment.

Hom, go to Mount Black head and take off your blindfolds.... from what Oliver just said, you have a mini
nuke hidden under your blindfolds, that way we can take out the annoying spammers there.

_________________
Ingame name: Lala Dragonherring
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:10 am

I will give you one hundred million taros for phibian set.

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guest

DC3: )



PostSubject: UN Hoodie   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 am

[b] Hey I have un hoodies what would you offer. Look For Avenger Major Venom. :idea: :idea: [u][i]
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:48 am

DC3: ) wrote:
[b] Hey I have un hoodies what would you offer. Look For Avenger Major Venom. :idea: :idea: [u][i]
Join!

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium


FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 0
Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:37 pm

DC3: ) wrote:
[b] Hey I have un hoodies what would you offer. Look For Avenger Major Venom. :idea: :idea: [u][i]

I have the Delightful Children's Helmet. Will you take that?

Ultra The Hero wrote:
I will give you one hundred million taros for phibian set.

How about the Unnatural History Hoodie and a Ben 10 jacket for the set?

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kotomi-ichinose.deviantart.com/

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:
DC3: ) wrote:
[b] Hey I have un hoodies what would you offer. Look For Avenger Major Venom. :idea: :idea: [u][i]

I have the Delightful Children's Helmet. Will you take that?

Ultra The Hero wrote:
I will give you one hundred million taros for phibian set.

How about the Unnatural History Hoodie and a Ben 10 jacket for the set?
Dude ben ten jacket?
No way Sigh

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium


FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 0
Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Professor Utonium wrote:
DC3: ) wrote:
[b] Hey I have un hoodies what would you offer. Look For Avenger Major Venom. :idea: :idea: [u][i]

I have the Delightful Children's Helmet. Will you take that?

Ultra The Hero wrote:
I will give you one hundred million taros for phibian set.

How about the Unnatural History Hoodie and a Ben 10 jacket for the set?
Dude ben ten jacket?
No freaking way Sigh

I was joking anyways Very Happy But I still want the hoodie. If you can give me that and other good item, I'll give you the set :}

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kotomi-ichinose.deviantart.com/

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi


Male Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Professor Utonium wrote:
DC3: ) wrote:
[b] Hey I have un hoodies what would you offer. Look For Avenger Major Venom. :idea: :idea: [u][i]

I have the Delightful Children's Helmet. Will you take that?

Ultra The Hero wrote:
I will give you one hundred million taros for phibian set.

How about the Unnatural History Hoodie and a Ben 10 jacket for the set?
Dude ben ten jacket?
No freaking way Sigh

I was joking anyways Very Happy But I still want the hoodie. If you can give me that and other good item, I'll give you the set :}

Hey, I have an spare ampfibian set too... so if someone here wants to buy one then ask me but I can promise you I don't accept cheap and rubbish offers!
Smile

I would FOR SURE do it for ben jack as plutonium would... but that would have maybe been overpricing...

_________________


I'm a Manga/Anime addicted boy and a Fusionfall super fan, who stands for the Fusionfall Revival and likes to hard-core farm for ultra rare items in Fusionfall.


You can't expect more from a 15 year old boy, can you?


~Mister Darklingomega



Natsu the Fire Dragon Slayer. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:04 pm

dannytheboi wrote:
Professor Utonium wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Professor Utonium wrote:
DC3: ) wrote:
[b] Hey I have un hoodies what would you offer. Look For Avenger Major Venom. :idea: :idea: [u][i]

I have the Delightful Children's Helmet. Will you take that?

Ultra The Hero wrote:
I will give you one hundred million taros for phibian set.

How about the Unnatural History Hoodie and a Ben 10 jacket for the set?
Dude ben ten jacket?
No freaking way Sigh

I was joking anyways Very Happy But I still want the hoodie. If you can give me that and other good item, I'll give you the set :}

Hey, I have an spare ampfibian set too... so if someone here wants to buy one then ask me but I can promise you I don't accept cheap and rubbish offers!
Smile

I would FOR SURE do it for ben jack as plutonium would... but that would have maybe been overpricing...
I could give you couture rifle and one hun mil rifle ( couture rifle is part of rifle set its max lvl and as well as strongest rifle / solo damage in game, ppl grind for it lots i get it so easy when i grind for o cc lol )
Or jungle shirt
if you dont want jungle shirt then pink guitar
I is kinda over paying but I really like the set goes good with feather wings and ima collector ;3

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi


Male Posts : 354
Join date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Ultra The Hero wrote:
dannytheboi wrote:
Professor Utonium wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Professor Utonium wrote:
DC3: ) wrote:
[b] Hey I have un hoodies what would you offer. Look For Avenger Major Venom. :idea: :idea: [u][i]

I have the Delightful Children's Helmet. Will you take that?

Ultra The Hero wrote:
I will give you one hundred million taros for phibian set.

How about the Unnatural History Hoodie and a Ben 10 jacket for the set?
Dude ben ten jacket?
No freaking way Sigh

I was joking anyways Very Happy But I still want the hoodie. If you can give me that and other good item, I'll give you the set :}

Hey, I have an spare ampfibian set too... so if someone here wants to buy one then ask me but I can promise you I don't accept cheap and rubbish offers!
Smile

I would FOR SURE do it for ben jack as plutonium would... but that would have maybe been overpricing...
I could give you couture rifle and one hun mil rifle ( couture rifle is part of rifle set its max lvl and as well as strongest rifle / solo damage in game, ppl grind for it lots i get it so easy when i grind for o cc lol )
Or jungle shirt
if you dont want jungle shirt then pink guitar
I is kinda over paying but I really like the set goes good with feather wings and ima collector ;3

Hmmm.... I'll think about it scratch.... If I get a better offer then I'm sorry but you won't have it then... but if I don't got one as good then the deal is with you XD

_________________


I'm a Manga/Anime addicted boy and a Fusionfall super fan, who stands for the Fusionfall Revival and likes to hard-core farm for ultra rare items in Fusionfall.


You can't expect more from a 15 year old boy, can you?


~Mister Darklingomega



Natsu the Fire Dragon Slayer. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Ok everyone listen...

In my bank I have a ton of Ben 10 sets (Amphibian, NRG, Armadrillo) All of the Total Drama Island shirts you name it! Just say for something and we can make a deal!

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium


FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 0
Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:27 am

HomChoi wrote:
Ok everyone listen...

In my bank I have a ton of Ben 10 sets (Amphibian, NRG, Armadrillo) All of the Total Drama Island shirts you name it! Just say for something and we can make a deal!

Can you list the Total Drama shirts?

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kotomi-ichinose.deviantart.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:29 am

Professor Utonium wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Ok everyone listen...

In my bank I have a ton of Ben 10 sets (Amphibian, NRG, Armadrillo) All of the Total Drama Island shirts you name it! Just say for something and we can make a deal!

Can you list the Total Drama shirts?

Trent, Duncan, and the TDWT Team shirts. I'm sure there's another but I forgot what it was...

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium


FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 0
Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:48 am

I looked them up!

@Hom: How about the Leshawna Shirt for my Delightful Children's Helmet?

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kotomi-ichinose.deviantart.com/

Moderator

Moderator
HomChoi


FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4034
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:04 am

Eh... No sorry thats just a egger item.

_________________
Former FF Player
Back to top Go down
View user profile

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium


FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 0
Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:27 am

Well I really want the Leshawna shirt sooo, here's my rather junk filled bank!



Please note that the Adventure Time shirts aren't tradeable! And here's my current inventory;



If you see something you want, I'll trade it for the shirt Smile

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kotomi-ichinose.deviantart.com/

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:06 am

HomChoi wrote:
Ok everyone listen...

In my bank I have a ton of Ben 10 sets (Amphibian, NRG, Armadrillo) All of the Total Drama Island shirts you name it! Just say for something and we can make a deal!
Amphibian set pls!
I can probably give ya a red rifle or one hundred million taros lol

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium


FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 0
Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:50 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Ok everyone listen...

In my bank I have a ton of Ben 10 sets (Amphibian, NRG, Armadrillo) All of the Total Drama Island shirts you name it! Just say for something and we can make a deal!
Amphibian set pls!
I can probably give ya a red rifle or one hundred million taros lol

I can give it to you, but I would like items for it.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kotomi-ichinose.deviantart.com/

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:54 am

Professor Utonium wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Ok everyone listen...

In my bank I have a ton of Ben 10 sets (Amphibian, NRG, Armadrillo) All of the Total Drama Island shirts you name it! Just say for something and we can make a deal!
Amphibian set pls!
I can probably give ya a red rifle or one hundred million taros lol

I can give it to you, but I would like items for it.
I have pink guitar,
but hom is giving it to me im giving him items
I can give you
too fuse breakers and pink guitar
no more bcuz im not rippin my self off.

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium


FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 0
Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Professor Utonium wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Ok everyone listen...

In my bank I have a ton of Ben 10 sets (Amphibian, NRG, Armadrillo) All of the Total Drama Island shirts you name it! Just say for something and we can make a deal!
Amphibian set pls!
I can probably give ya a red rifle or one hundred million taros lol

I can give it to you, but I would like items for it.
I have pink guitar,
but hom is giving it to me im giving him items
I can give you
too fuse breakers and pink guitar
no more bcuz im not rippin my self off.

I say we have a deal!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kotomi-ichinose.deviantart.com/

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:40 am

Professor Utonium wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
Professor Utonium wrote:
Ultra The Hero wrote:
HomChoi wrote:
Ok everyone listen...

In my bank I have a ton of Ben 10 sets (Amphibian, NRG, Armadrillo) All of the Total Drama Island shirts you name it! Just say for something and we can make a deal!
Amphibian set pls!
I can probably give ya a red rifle or one hundred million taros lol

I can give it to you, but I would like items for it.
I have pink guitar,
but hom is giving it to me im giving him items
I can give you
too fuse breakers and pink guitar
no more bcuz im not rippin my self off.

I say we have a deal!
._. lol w/ is ur name on ff so we can meet

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium


FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 0
Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:08 am

If you can get on and meet me by Mac and Coco, I'm Little Leeblossom!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kotomi-ichinose.deviantart.com/

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Lolwut is green boot next to key hat

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

100th Member!

100th Member!
Professor Utonium


FusionFall Name : Roxie Leeblossom
Level : 0
Male Posts : 108
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 19
FF Location : The City of Townsville!

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Why? Do you want them?

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kotomi-ichinose.deviantart.com/

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:
Why? Do you want them?
Maybe
is it a set ? Wink

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!   Today at 5:20 am

Back to top Go down
 

Seeking Unnatural History Hoodie!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: Fusion Trade Centre-