Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
I'm leaving FF forever, from today... Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

I'm leaving FF forever, from today...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

Male Posts : 336

PostSubject: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Alot of the members in this forum have convinced me that it's worthless to play FF anymore, cuz when you have everything you won't have anything else to do in the game...
I'm not saying that I have everything in the game cuz I'm halfway to... but I'm too tired for FF too... makes me sad that they won't update it again- because of that I'm not sure I want to stay on a game that will never update again and which doesn't have a future (cuz of the silly CN, just leaving a game which they have worked hard on in some years and continuing on small arcade games! Which all sucks! (except exonaut is kinda fun but not fully as FF)

TO the point... I'm starting high school after this summer vacation so I won't have time to play the game or even sit on the computer alot, that's one reason why I'm leaving the game...
So... I'm now leaving FF forever when I give my account for free to the one who is interested to take it... and I don't think you can convince me to stay anyways....

If you want to take it then post here!
PS: Ultra you said you lost all your accounts or something... if you don't have one then you're the first one I'm going to ask if you want it?

Last edited by dannytheboi on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:33 pm

i guess ill take it...
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
i guess ill take it...

Well then wait 10 minutes... need to fresh up my CN account...
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Hom Choi... I'm sorry I couldn't wait enough to give you the mock 5 helmet... you can get one for yourself in mt.blackhead or somewhere.. Smile or you can ask Ultra The Hero to give it to you ( I have two ones in the bank so you can ask him to keep one for you if you really want it)...
Nvm.... Ultra The Hero if you want the Account then you need to promise me to give Hom Choie the Mock 5 Helmet I have in my accounts bank... which I promised to give him, as he won my race. Wink
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:44 pm

So... now ultra do you promise to do it?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:44 pm

wait if you have it in your bank i could give it to him
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
wait if you have it in your bank i could give it to him

Yes everything is in my bank (except the Forever (red) ninja sets and Forever Zebra ninja sets which I left in my inventory (you can trade them for good offers in mount blackhead!! I got all my ben 10 sets by trading ninja sets Smile unbelievable ehh? but it's true... so try trading them and you will get very good items for them xD!

So... give hom choi the mock 5 helmet or send it through email to him when you have my account... so that my promise with hom choi will be fullfilled.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:56 pm

I lastly want to tell everyone that I'm sorry I'm leaving FF so unexpectedly, even thought I was liked the Project R and had a strong thought that FF someday would resurrect from the pit of hell that CN put it in..
So... even thought I've only been a member for about a month in this forum and in FF... I still feel like I need to get on and get myself freshed up for high school which starts approximately in four weeks here and stop this 24 hour FF-playing madness before I get addicted too much and loose control Laughing ...
So... it was fun to be in this forum and I wish you all a good life! I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 464751818 I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 2077966078 I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 2077966078 I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 2077966078 I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 2077966078 I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 2077966078 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:56 pm

YES SIR! *epic salute with demon face*
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Ultra, do you want me to just tell you the pass I have now? or should I change it to an easier pass?

Hmm nvm I'll just tell you the one I have now xD
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:59 pm

dannytheboi wrote:
Ultra, do you want me to just tell you the pass I have now? or should I change it to an easier pass?

why you keep saying Ultra?
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
dannytheboi wrote:

Oh lolz I'm mixing your and ultra's name... well anyways... did you get my private message with my CN info??

you can change it's email... I won't come back to CN anyways...

Last edited by dannytheboi on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:02 pm

dannytheboi wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
dannytheboi wrote:

Oh lolz I'm mixing your and ultra's name... well anyways... did you get my private message with my CN info??
yep
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
dannytheboi wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
dannytheboi wrote:

yep

So... how is my char ? nice?
Back to top Go down

Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer
dannytheboi

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Well... Bye everyone!!!Bye forever!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 2077966078 I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 2077966078 I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 2077966078 Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 pm

dannytheboi wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
dannytheboi wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
dannytheboi wrote:

yep

So... how is my char ? nice?
yeah
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:16 pm

dannytheboi wrote:
Well... Bye everyone!!!Bye forever!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 2077966078 I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 2077966078 I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 2077966078 Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
You don't have to leave the forums dude!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:29 pm

You don't necceesarily have to leave forever danny. You could always just keep tabs on FusionFall. Plus, you don't have to leave Xtreme. Isn't it obvious we talk about other things than JUST FusionFall?

But if you feel that you MUST leave both then I won't stop you. Me personally, I know full well how boring FusionFall can be at times but Xtreme is for finding new ways of enjoying the game.

Anyone can get quickly bored just running around this MASSIVE game just doing missions. But we here try to find other ways of enjoying it. X started up the 7egends movie. I'm stengthening my skills by drawing player characters and starting a comic. Oliver is working on his own cartoon.

Everyone has their own reasons why we continue to play this stale but great game.

However I see that you've made up your mind so I will stop here. Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Danny! There's quite a good chance FusionFall will be updated next year!
Anyway, I probably can't persuade you since you seem to have made your mind up. I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 3276373137
Personally, I'd never officially quit; instead, I'd just not play but go on once in a while
to keep it active and to check my FusionFall email.

I'm starting college soon so I really have to get studying but I won't
delete my account or give it away.
This game is too unique to leave forever.
One day you'll remember this game and regret that you left permanently instead
of just leaving the account as it is for you to check again one day when you're not busy. (E.g. holidays.)

I really hope you don't quit FusionFall and this forum but if that's what you really want to do,
then that's up to you but you don't have to quit the game and the forum entirely.
I mean you can come back once in a while. (Maybe once every 2 weeks or month...etc..)

It's truly sad to see you go. (Unless you're coming back...then I say....WELCOME BACK Very Happy
or if you'll only come back once in a while, that's cool too.
And concentrate on your studies too. I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 464751818 )

Whether you're gone forever or if you change your mind and come back once in a while,
I wish you the best.
Good luck. I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 1415013262

- XLR8 147
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:44 pm

If FF does update next year, maybe the old Future buddies of X, Undelos, Slim, Hom etc. may come back. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 pm

bye bye danny hope to see you when ever even though i did not know this player

if you are giving the acc i hav most rare items i would like any free acc thanks bye

Last edited by rock talent on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Well Danny I highly agree with you... Its sad playinf Fusionfall now I mean like I said on that topic ''Whats left?'' Although if your qutting the game dont quit the forum!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:38 pm

hom is correct, and according to wiltilit, awhile back sinister x did say that although he won't put anything like project r into the game right now, he has put it into consideration, that just proves that we have a 50/50 chance at ff getting an update, i will keep my fingers crossed for next year, and i do hope that they incorporate pvp aswell, as it would be a great way to spend time while we wait for the next update, but fortunatley, Fusion Modulation HQ does have plenty of player run events to enjoy every now and again
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Goodbye i don't know you bu good bye and i want the account i didnt know you but you sond so cool this is how i feel for you.I'm leaving FF forever, from today... Crying10
i feel sorry your leaving an awsome game you know some kids search the internet for games like this but all they find is lame sites.Thank God my friend showed me fusionfall.I'm leaving FF forever, from today... Hanky10
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Danny are you leaving the forum?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 pm

i already have it
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Danny are you leaving the forum?

uh, i'm pretty sure he did that like 2 hours ago, or whatever, and now he probably won't ever come back
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 pm

He might stop by just to read everyone's reactions.

He might not sign in though....
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Did I realllllyy just persuade Danny to quit....

GOSH IM A IDIOT!

All I said was whats left to do on FusionFall and the guy leaves!

So much fail Hom... So much fail... BUT! Maybe I should quit just like Danny :/
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 pm

DONT LEEV THE FORUM HOM! OR I SHALL KILL YOU WITH MY FANG GIRL AND GRAVY ARMY!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:28 pm

WHY YOU ALL QUITTING? I LIKE FRENCH TOAST
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:29 pm

NO NO NO! Not the forum... Just Fusionfall...

-Pictures movie poster with him in a limelight kneeling on the floor looking up-

-In massive letters-

Falling Angel.... CHEESY!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:29 pm

He removed his profile picture.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:30 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
He removed his profile picture.... Crying or Very sad
yeah... he was a good man.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Danny was a good man. He was a man right?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Officer Second wrote:

I kinda hope so. Don't want to go through that again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 pm

-In manliest voiice I can-

Why...
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Officer Second wrote:

I kinda hope so. Don't want to go through that again.
lol!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:31 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Did I realllllyy just persuade Danny to quit....

GOSH IM A IDIOT!

All I said was whats left to do on FusionFall and the guy leaves!

So much fail Hom... So much fail... BUT! Maybe I should quit just like Danny :/

Hom. If you stop giving FusionFall it's much needed daily dose of epicness I will draw you in the most irresistable fangirl bait drawing and plaster it all over the web. And NO! YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT!!

YOU SHALL STAY PUT!!

Last edited by Undelos on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 pm

You wouldn't!

SHES INSANE EVERYBODY!

-Slightly moves mouse away from ''Leave Fusionfall'' Button-
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 pm

HomChoi wrote:
You wouldn't!

SHES INSANE EVERYBODY!

You bettar! or something worse than what Undelos said might happen!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:41 pm

HomChoi wrote:
The "Leave FusionFall" button?
I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 9789092

I SAY DESTROY THE BUTTON!
I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 1985197

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:51 pm

-Lowers shotgun from button-

Think about it...
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Let the fight for the account begin,
You should mention you have jd wings and joker hat
fight would be more intreting
XD but =(
You should atleast try to get on this site and stuff
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 pm

If ya ask me you should keep you're account then giving all the work you put into it away and if you ever have time to atleast hang out with friends you can come back to super rare items because as each day pass's code items get more rare. EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 pm

dannytheboi wrote:

PS: Ultra you said you lost all your accounts or something... if you don't have one then you're the first one I'm going to ask if you want it?
No, keep it dont give it to no one because it's you're account you're memories or items
the person who probably gets it may transfer or trade all ya stuff,
its more better to keep it so when u' have the time to visit or something you can come back to it
do me a favor keep it XD
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 pm

I dunno my thoughts about Hom are in a new place... He has no meaning or what?
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Despite the triple post....
ULTRA IS RIGHT!
Seriously....come back Dannytheboi....PLZ. bounce I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 1931472354
At least to the forum....
It's a sad day for Xtreme.I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 1773918582
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:05 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Despite the triple post....
ULTRA IS RIGHT!
Seriously....come back Dannytheboi....PLZ. bounce I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 1931472354
At least to the forum....
It's a sad day for Xtreme.I'm leaving FF forever, from today... 1773918582
Sorry about that I just wanted to make sure he reads.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:05 pm

-Le pictures me 14 years old ignoring my Mom and Dad sitting on my Computer whilst typing in Fusionfall-

-Now clicking on create character writing in Homs name and his look-

A legend is born....
4 Years later.

-Le sitting on character slection screen clicking on Homs name now walking around alone staring at my once full buddy list-
Hom: Sigh...

-Clicks ''X'' and turns off broswer-

Is it the End for Hom?

Last edited by HomChoi on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving FF forever, from today...   I'm leaving FF forever, from today... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving FF forever, from today...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top