Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The official Battle thread - Page 11 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The official Battle thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

post you're battle with other users here lol Very Happy
Instead of going off topic on other threads xD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 pm

-Activatesthe the Final Stage of the Demonic Sword of Hades- Blazing Hades Turbine Offense!!!!!! -Jumps up in the air raises Sword aura and demon stage 1 Release aura and slashes Slim criss cross right to left leg and left arm to right leg-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:10 pm

-Smile- "im older than all of they gods I cant die I gave hades the eye" -Grab Super head and adorb All of his power and distory it- The official Battle thread - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdHDUzIfauXgaATvcps_8DRaiIXCctx4Vr5X707hxSv_po5izqDw
While say No in this battle thread deserves there power YOUR NEXT BRAD HAHAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Gets out microphone. Ahem! SLIM WINS THIS "EXCITING" BATTLE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! NEXT UP IS ME AND SUPER! LETS RUUUMBLE!!!
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Slim transform to his inmortal self He gained his memorny of how he was in earth and stuff The official Battle thread - Page 11 Hades2 "The time comes that every one dies"

Last edited by SlimTheJackson on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 pm

hehe i never thought dancing while cleaning my room was so fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Grrrrr!! Brad!!!!! Gah!!! -Puts right hand over alright eye.- Grrr!!!!! I'm going to.have to use the Hades Spell. -Undergoes Hades Revival. Been healed- -Right Eye is heal as well.- You know Brad, I havent shown my FULL power yet you know. I haven't shown the full power of Hades eyes either. Your going to be the first one to witness my Full Strength FearMe
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
Grrrrr!! Brad!!!!! Gah!!! -Puts right hand over alright eye.- Grrr!!!!! I'm going to.have to use the Hades Spell. -Undergoes Hades Revival. Been healed- -Right Eye is heal as well.- You know Brad, I havent shown my FULL power yet you know. I haven't shown the full power of Hades eyes either. Your going to be the first one to witness my Full Strength FearMe
NOOOO you mustn't everytime hades is casted the angeletics turn evil you can't!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
And you haven't seen the full power of crazy! *starts throwing pigs filled with bombs which blow up when hit something*
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
And you haven't seen the full power of crazy! *starts throwing pigs filled with bombs which blow up when hit something*
Brad don't do it! this kid can end the angeletics and turn them to demons ill be the only one left!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
Brad don't do it! this kid can end the angeletics and turn them to demons ill be the only one left!
And what do i care about weak little baby angels?
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Male Posts : 419
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:28 pm

-Shoots pigs midair when near Ray-

+20 Assist. Dang it!

-Puts three bullets in Ray's Head and two in each arm-
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 pm

AusiSniper wrote:
-Shoots pigs midair when near Ray-

+20 Assist. Dang it!

-Puts three bullets in Ray's Head and two in each arm-
I don't need help. i can't die anyways so please stop and have some beer made by Sniper
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Turns the piglit bombs into Demon Minions. Attack!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:32 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
And what do i care about weak little baby angels?
hmph! fine! Rexaura! *crushes brad in light and cages him* thats why! without balance the world will fall!but guess you don't care i could stop him but whatever....

Last edited by Kyle Saturday on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:32 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
Turns the piglit bombs into Demon Minions. Attack!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WOW! I guess I haven't told you this... I AM THE DEMON GOD. I'M MORE THAN A DEMON GOD! *sends minions after Super and makes them rabid and then starts throwing more pig bombs at him*
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 pm

I crated all god gave them there power i was there When all of them went control and did there own thing
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:35 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
I crated all god gave them there power i was there When all of them went control and did there own thing
I'm more than a god... I'm an infinite god. THE GOD OF ALL GODS OF GODS!
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:38 pm

I crated that as well I Crated the First Big Bang! The world that we live in is like the 300,000,000,000,000 Big bang I was crated by accident no one crated me I crated every Nothing is more powerful than me
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:40 pm

While Ray fights Brad, Lord Dane approaches the battle field next to Rex, both with supreme damage from the earlier fight, "I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST TO A PUNK LIKE RAY, BUT BRAD STOLE MY SCYTHE, WHO TO CHEER FOR, WHAT DO YOU THINK REX?, Rex just growls low, "BUT SERIOUSLY WHO TO CHEER FOR IN THIS FIGHT! "I SAY WE START ARE OWN BATTLE, REVENGE ON THE BOTH OF THEM!"
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
I crated that as well I Crated the First Big Bang! The world that we live in is like the 300,000,000,000,000 Big bang I was crated by accident no one crated me I crated every Nothing is more powerful than me
um how bout your mother made you?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Dodges em all. And guess what? I'm the King of Hades!!! My demons can under stages as I do. Plus I know one way to kill or defeat you once and for all. Only us Kishatu family members can do.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

Dane Dweller wrote:
While Ray fights Brad, Lord Dane approaches the battle field next to Rex, both with supreme damage from the earlier fight, "I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST TO A PUNK LIKE RAY, BUT BRAD STOLE MY SCYTHE, WHO TO CHEER FOR, WHAT DO YOU THINK REX?, Rex just growls low, "BUT SERIOUSLY WHO TO CHEER FOR IN THIS FIGHT! "I SAY WE START ARE OWN BATTLE, REVENGE ON THE BOTH OF THEM!"
i can get it back just like i got mine but you have to be an angel so brad doesn't sense you....
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
Dodges em all. And guess what? I'm the King of Hades!!! My demons can under stages as I do. Plus I know one way to kill or defeat you once and for all. Only us Kishatu family members can do.
Plus I'm a one of a kind.... I have no known weakness... *blasts Ray with electricity sending him into the ground*
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Last edited by SlimTheJackson on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Very funny The frabic of space crated me im stronger than any thing you can imagine i crated You i crated all god but they is one That is nearlly as powrfull as me God him self
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:47 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Very funny The frabic of space crated me im stronger than any thing you can imagine i crated You i crated all god but they is one That is nearlly as powrfull as me God him self
you didn't create me angels were far away before you were created in another dimension and space so we made time and it made you we had help from demons but who needs there 'help'?
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
i can get it back just like i got mine but you have to be an angel so brad doesn't sense you....
NEVER, LORD DANE WILL STAY TO THE DARK SIDE IT FEEDS ME, I MEAN IF I DO BECOME AN ANGEL, REX AND I BOTH DIE, CAUSE WE FEEDS ON THE DARK ENERGY , SO NO WAY!, I WILL HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET WHAT IS MINE!
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Male Posts : 419
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 pm

-Leaning back with rifle in arms-

Still fighting? Wow...
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
you didn't create me angels were far away before you were created in another dimension and space so we made time and it made you we had help from demons but who needs there 'help'?
I crated every thing and all Do you know how nothing Crated every thing Nothing created The fabric of space I did not crate angels or demons The god's did But i crated the god's i was not born in a differnt dimension i crated differnt dimension my But i did not crate Angels or demons The gods did angels and demons are not more powerful than Gods
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
NEVER, LORD DANE WILL STAY TO THE DARK SIDE IT FEEDS ME, I MEAN IF I DO BECOME AN ANGEL, REX AND I BOTH DIE, CAUSE WE FEEDS ON THE DARK ENERGY , SO NO WAY!, I WILL HAVE TO FIGHT TO GET WHAT IS MINE!
whatever you can just cleanse your darkness like many others did....or you can become a forever degel like me! (degal is demon + angel) so you can be more powerful and you can have good and bad! which wheb you are demon you feed on darkness when you are good you feed on light! course i don't feed on it but you can!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
whatever you can just cleanse your darkness like many others did....or you can become a forever degel like me! (degal is demon + angel) so you can be more powerful and you can have good and bad! which wheb you are demon you feed on darkness when you are good you feed on light! course i don't feed on it but you can!
Did you forget, LORD DANE BURNS IN THE LIGHT, AND REX IS MADE UP OF BLACK MAGIC, ANGELS ARE WIMPS!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
I crated every thing and all Do you know how nothing Crated every thing Nothing created The fabric of space I did not crate angels or demons The god's did But i crated the god's i was not born in a differnt dimension i crated differnt dimension my But i did not crate Angels or demons The gods did angels and demons are not more powerful than Gods
though we created nothing our ancestor,the creators,made all planets and us! we made time,space and dimensions....so eventually you were created the angels,demons and creators have more power than you....
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Did you forget, LORD DANE BURNS IN THE LIGHT, AND REX IS MADE UP OF BLACK MAGIC, ANGELS ARE WIMPS!
do you know when you become an angel that you won't burn? ome on boy its common sense.....rex will do the same as you he follows you so he will do the same....COMMON SENSE!
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Darkness and Light is not my thing I take away power from people who do not deserve it i can right like a billion word S.A how Every thing is crated and how it is The multi Verse
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm

@Slim: I made the very fabric of space!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Darkness and Light is not my thing I take away power from people who do not deserve it i can right like a billion word S.A how Every thing is crated and how it is The multi Verse
nope incorrect you cannot absorb we are made of both light and darkness like the creators so if you absorb you end up killing yourself...
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
@Slim: I made the very fabric of space!
dude the creators did.......research your demon books!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
do you know when you become an angel that you won't burn? ome on boy its common sense.....rex will do the same as you he follows you so he will do the same....COMMON SENSE!
I mean I don't want to be an angel, being a demon rocks, everyone is in fear of you, and basically I rule the world, I mean look at Slim, you see him and you run for dear life!
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 pm

-Just stands there like nothing had happend-
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 pm

The fabric of space is Nothing Nothing is there in the frabic of space your you crated nothing
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
I mean I don't want to be an angel, being a demon rocks, everyone is in fear of you, and basically I rule the world, I mean look at Slim, you see him and you run for dear life!
pfft no i don't angels have power over angels one swipe of our staves and they are gone.....have you seen dem bad$$$ angels? the leather jacket the sunglasses the hover motorcylce just like me! better watch you back boi i could kill yeh *swip---*seee... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Okay im going to stop were talking like complete Nerds.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:05 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
The fabric of space is Nothing Nothing is there in the frabic of space your you crated nothing
hmm well what do you call the stars the planets the blackholes hmmm? nothing hahahaha i pity though you are the one that is nothing *pity laugh*
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:05 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Okay im going to stop were talking like complete Nerds.
haha IKR well um how bout dem niners? you know they almost won...XD
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:06 pm

-Pulls out a pack of Cigars during the fight and lights it puffing it now-

Hmmph...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:
hmm well what do you call the stars the planets the blackholes hmmm? nothing hahahaha i pity though you are the one that is nothing *pity laugh*

Well, black hole is pretty much nothing but gravity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:07 pm

HELLO PEOPLE I DIDNT CREATE BLACKHOLES FOR NOTHING!

Geez sometimes I wonder why I created everything in the first place.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Oliver wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:

Well, black hole is pretty much nothing but gravity.
they are exploded stars so really a black hole is a star...
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:10 pm

HEY PEOPLE, THIS IS THE BATTLE THREAD, NOT THE SPACE THEORY THREAD, LET'S HAVE SOME BATTLES, I CHALLENGE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!, no just kidding, I would die like in ten seconds if I did that!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:11 pm

HomChoi wrote:
HELLO PEOPLE I DIDNT CREATE BLACKHOLES FOR NOTHING!

Geez sometimes I wonder why I created everything in the first place.
well um slim and hom have their business of who was first to create the universe ima leave TO ANOTHER TREAD PEACE!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Battle thread   The official Battle thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Battle thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top