Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NexusL7
NexusL7

PostSubject: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:02 am

Hi, I've came back to try Fusion Fall and assuming the trading is kind of like Team Fortress 2 Trading(If you play Team Fortress 2, you should know what I mean.) It'd be awesome if someone could guide me to the Basics of trading and later more advanced.
My name: Foolish Bionaut
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:06 am

well exactly what kind of info are you looking for, because it's pretty straight forward
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:09 am

Welcome Bionut to Xtreme; Home of Legends (and loonies..)

I dont play TF2 but I want to and have seen that it IS loads of fun.

Are you saying that you want someone to tell you the basics here? or to Port in-game and go through training with you?
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

NexusL7
NexusL7

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:11 am

I'm sure there are some promotional Items, Rare weapons, Rare Clothes. I'd just lke to know everything about trading if possible. Is there a spreadsheet of some sort that gives you prices on certain items?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:12 am

NexusL7 wrote:
I'm sure there are some promotional Items, Rare weapons, Rare Clothes. I'd just lke to know everything about trading if possible. Is there a spreadsheet of some sort that gives you prices on certain items?
One thing
taros is worthless
trust me unless you find a person who knows nothing about fusion fall market with a rare item you are L-U-C-K-Y,

If you go to mount and offer taros to some rich dude collector he will call you a noob.

Anyway what kind of items do you have? EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

NexusL7
NexusL7

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:15 am

Well, I got back into my OLD account when Fusion Fall was Pay to Play. I'm sure I've got nothing special. Yet.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:21 am

Our level capped members will be able to help you out when they see your thread. Ultra is one. He should be able to give you some insight.

As for me, My highest level is only 14 so I honestly havent played all that long. So I wouldnt really know what to tell you other than:

IF YOU FIND A BLINDFOLD, HOLD ONTO IT LIKE DEATH!!!!
That is ONE item that I know FULL WELL is rare.

I guess also there is the Bunny pack that is also extremely hard to come by.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:22 am

NexusL7 wrote:
Well, I got back into my OLD account when Fusion Fall was Pay to Play. I'm sure I've got nothing special. Yet.
When you get on send me a message or list the items you have here so I can tell whats good and bad EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:24 am

if you want my basic guiding, then here, to break it down, trading is pretty simple, there are common items, usually the most worthless as they can be found easily, then there is uncommon, those usually are a bit harder to get than common items but still fairly worthless, then there's rare items, those can be hard to get, and are worth a lot depending on the item, then there's ultra rare, the hardest items to get in the game, and are worth a whole lot depending on the item, an item's tradabilty is in the item descryption, if the words tradable in green letters are shown, then it's tradable, but if not tradable in red is shown, then it's well, not tradable, egger items aren't wildly accepted, you can just give a person items through trading without them having to give anything aswell, overal this isn't the best guide, but it breaks it down from way more complicated explanations
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:25 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
if you want my basic guiding, then here, to break it down, trading is pretty simple, there are common items, usually the most worthless as they can be found easily, then there is uncommon, those usually are a bit harder to get than common items but still fairly worthless, then there's rare items, those can be hard to get, and are worth a lot depending on the item, then there's ultra rare, the hardest items to get in the game, and are worth a whole lot depending on the item, an item's tradabilty is in the item descryption, if the words tradable in green letters are shown, then it's tradable, but if not tradable in red is shown, then it's well, not tradable, egger items aren't wildly accepted, you can just give a person items through trading without them having to give anything aswell, overal this isn't the best guide, but it breaks it down from way more complicated explanations
The thing is
this is like in worth
its all in the luck you could get all items you want in a silver crate at first try
but there are seven legendary sets forbidden sets and plain rare items u cant get no more but yeh
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:34 am

Yeah but I've noticed that the Item worth rankings can be useless because I usually end up finding items that are "supposed" to be rare or Ultra rare and yet and still,

Out of the blue one day, I'll run into an item that is listed as "Uncommon" that I've never seen before in my life.
Not only that some of the crates suck at giving you "Sooper" items. I usually get Gumballs outta those things.

Very useless if you ask me....
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:36 am

Undelos wrote:
Yeah but I've noticed that the Item worth rankings can be retardidly useless because I usually end up finding items that are "supposed" to be rare or Ultra rare and yet and still,

Out of the blue one day, I'll run into an item that is listed as "Uncommon" that I've never seen before in my life.
Not only that some of the crates suck at giving you "Sooper" items. I usually get Gumballs outta those things.

Very useless if you ask me....

well that's just you, really all crates have a chance at giving out gumballs, your just unlucky
Back to top Go down

NexusL7
NexusL7

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:37 am

So pretty much, Fusion Fall Trading isn't worth going into? I just assumed the items here are alike from TF2 wheras people actually pay ridiculous amount of money for virtual items.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:42 am

NexusL7 wrote:
So pretty much, Fusion Fall Trading isn't worth going into? I just assumed the items here are alike from TF2 wheras people actually pay ridiculous amount of money for virtual items.

yeah, you'll probably wind up getting a whole bunch of people's opinions on trading just for asking, like you did here
Back to top Go down

NexusL7
NexusL7

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:59 am

What's the rarest items?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:31 am

NexusL7 wrote:
What's the rarest items?

i'm not really the biggest expert on item rareness, but i can almost guarantee that it's the 7 legendary sets, here is a vid showing all the items in the sets, and what drops them:

Back to top Go down

NexusL7
NexusL7

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:06 am

Are Blindfolds still dropable via E.G.G.E.R or from killing Caterplugs in Sector V?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:12 am

NexusL7 wrote:
Are Blindfolds still dropable via E.G.G.E.R or from killing Caterplugs in Sector V?
hm no sry but it is possible to get them from a gold crate in a race in the pokey oaks infected zone or you can get hem from someone
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:21 am

NexusL7 wrote:
What's the rarest items?
heavy bio plasma cannon
rarest item in game. proven fact
rarest grind-able* I should say.
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:21 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
NexusL7 wrote:
hm no sry but it is possible to get them from a gold crate in a race in the pokey oaks infected zone or you can get hem from someone
And low lvl mission crates.
Back to top Go down

NexusL7
NexusL7

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:55 am

Alright, I checked my Old acc, Here's the List
ULTRA RARE TRADABLE=Brainstorm Shock Cannon, Nergal Tendrils, XLR8 Speed Helmet, Dark Avenger Cape, Major Hlory Mask, and Space Cop Mask
RARE TRADABLE=Designer, Deluxe, and Executive Planecaster, Desert Recon Rifle, Dark Avenger Shirt, Pirates Eye Patch, Subjucator, Vanquisher, and Conqeuror Shuttlegun, Dark Avenger Boots, Underfist Shirt, Underfist Boots, Atomic Boots, Atomic Shirt, Major Glory Boots, Major Glory Shirt, Sharkbite, Chowder Hat, Cyber Goggles, Kick Flip Sneaks, F.R.A.P.P.E., G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A., Mock 5 Pants, Toasty Pants, Firebreather Wings, AmpFibian Tendrils
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:01 am

NexusL7 wrote:
Alright, I checked my Old acc, Here's the List
ULTRA RARE TRADABLE=Brainstorm Shock Cannon, Nergal Tendrils, XLR8 Speed Helmet, Dark Avenger Cape, Major Hlory Mask, and Space Cop Mask
RARE TRADABLE=Designer, Deluxe, and Executive Planecaster, Desert Recon Rifle, Dark Avenger Shirt, Pirates Eye Patch, Subjucator, Vanquisher, and Conqeuror Shuttlegun, Dark Avenger Boots, Underfist Shirt, Underfist Boots, Atomic Boots, Atomic Shirt, Major Glory Boots, Major Glory Shirt, Sharkbite, Chowder Hat, Cyber Goggles, Kick Flip Sneaks, F.R.A.P.P.E., G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A., Mock 5 Pants, Toasty Pants, Firebreather Wings, AmpFibian Tendrils
Nope nothings worth so much or any good
Back to top Go down

NexusL7
NexusL7

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:12 am

Ultra The Hero wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
NexusL7 wrote:
And low lvl mission crates.

Up to which lv?
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:53 am

Ok look at it like this... If somebody is trading you 1 item for like 3 items (Even if its worth it)

Make sure he accepts the trade first... You neve rknow he might scam dat precious itemz of yoresz!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:31 pm

There are 3 Golden Rules for trading

Rule 1

Do Not get Scammed

Scamming is when another player asicly steals your item. They quickly remove your item while you press submit.

Rule 2
Do Not Scam

Scamming is just wrong, reffer to Rule 1

Rule 3

Make good trades

There are other ways beside scamming for some one to steal your item. They could rip you off. If you are an expirenenced Fusion Fall player this should not be a problom but if you are new to the game you could always ask one of us here on Xtreme if it is a good deal.

Rule 4
Rip People Off

Scamming may be wrong, but if the player you are trading with does not realise that is a bad trade that is there problem. It is how you build up your fortune in the Fusion Fall universe
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?   Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone guide me through Fusion Fall Trading?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top