FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:02 am

so i was just doing the final part of the a fusion in a midst mission set, and while i was in fusion mandy's secret lair and fighting through the squish scalers, 1 of them dropped a sooper dooper crate, so i open it, and what do i find, tech saboteur boots, so i'm just wondering how much the full set would be worth, because the boots are classified as rare

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:30 am

They are not worth much they are easy to get,
The tech sets used to be pretty hard to get but there are so many in existence I thought when I bought tech flight pants for 10,000 taros I won when I started leveling up.
I lost because no one barely even buys those.
So what they are worth are a couple of thousands of taros which is not much..

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:32 am

Never The Doom wrote:
They are not worth much they are easy to get,
The tech sets used to be pretty hard to get but there are so many in existence I thought when I bought tech flight pants for 10,000 taros I won when I started leveling up.
I lost because no one barely even buys those.
So what they are worth are a couple of thousands of taros which is not much..


well what kind of items would it be worth

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:33 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
They are not worth much they are easy to get,
The tech sets used to be pretty hard to get but there are so many in existence I thought when I bought tech flight pants for 10,000 taros I won when I started leveling up.
I lost because no one barely even buys those.
So what they are worth are a couple of thousands of taros which is not much..


well what kind of items would it be worth
Barely none lol.
Only taros.

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:34 am

Never The Doom wrote:
So what they are worth are a couple of thousands of taros which is not much..

It's a lot for me and my needs... I think I buy more items than any other player in the game! And I'm too lazy (Or too busy) to grind for more taros.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com Online

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:36 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
So what they are worth are a couple of thousands of taros which is not much..

It's a lot for me and my needs... I think I buy more items than any other player in the game! And I'm too lazy (Or too busy) to grind for more taros.


you know i could give you some taros, ultra (now never i just noticed) gave me a whole bunch for transfering his items

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:36 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
So what they are worth are a couple of thousands of taros which is not much..

It's a lot for me and my needs... I think I buy more items than any other player in the game! And I'm too lazy (Or too busy) to grind for more taros.
People who collect tech spy sets only pay in taros because they are barely rare and one of the easiest collectable sets to grind,
Unless you are super unlucky lol.
Back 2 years ago I remember grinding for tech flight pants with my friend
now that I look of it
was a waste of time
and oliver I can easily get you 2 entire spy sets
Just grind in nowhere infected zone
I think it gives tech flight set
I would race there but its a waste of time im trying to get fusion matter not low fusion matter and items.

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:37 am

Ah by the way I could probably give you like 9 million more or so.
Oliver I would try to get you taros but you're never online =/

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:41 am

Never The Doom wrote:
Ah by the way I could probably give you like 9 million more or so.
Oliver I would try to get you taros but you're never online =/


you could just email him the taros

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
Ah by the way I could probably give you like 9 million more or so.
Oliver I would try to get you taros but you're never online =/


you could just email him the taros
Yeah but I didnt know he want any

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:49 am

Never The Doom wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
Ah by the way I could probably give you like 9 million more or so.
Oliver I would try to get you taros but you're never online =/


you could just email him the taros
Yeah but I didnt know he want any
Yeah Oliver really needs taros and I could give him around 5 million and also your welcome Ultra for the sets

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Never The Doom wrote:
Ah by the way I could probably give you like 9 million more or so.
Oliver I would try to get you taros but you're never online =/


you could just email him the taros
Yeah but I didnt know he want any
Yeah Oliver really needs taros and I could give him around 5 million and also your welcome Ultra for the sets
Thanks lol I only got like 3 million taros left but its okay Very Happy

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth   Today at 11:20 am

Back to top Go down
 

How Much is Tech Saboteur Worth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-