Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Sorry for bailing out earlier... Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Sorry for bailing out earlier...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Sorry for bailing out earlier...   Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:42 am

Sorry for bailing out earlier. My Video card for some reason just messed up on me. I am actually typing this while in Safe Mode. This also mignt have messed up my chances of meeting you guys in game on the Safari hunt.

I still have a secondary Laptop. Although, It is MUCH slower and DEFINETLY WONT be able to handle the system demands of FusionFall.

I might be able to get it fixed. I just dont know when.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for bailing out earlier...   Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:05 pm

That's ok, I had to go too, although by the looks of it they continued talking at least an hour or two after I left. Big Grin
Could you tell me the exact symptoms of your graphics card?

- What happens when the computer/laptop switches on?
- In safe mode maybe try going into... Start > Right click computer / my computer > click properties >
Click Device Manager on the left side bar.

Go to your Display Adapters, expand it and click your graphics card.
Is your graphics card with a yellow warning sign?
If so, maybe try updating or uninstalling your graphics card.
If you choose to uninstall and it does NOT get fixed after a restart, then you must manually
download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card. (google search your graphics card for drivers)

I suspect it may have been caused by overheating, was it sudden?
On my graphics card, if it crashes, the screen goes black, then turns on really bright and switches to probably
a backup integrated graphics card. (this only happened recently after updating my graphics card)
So I'm happy with my drivers. ThumbUp

I would recommend a cooling pad for your laptop, I got one recently and it's quite good at keeping the temperature under 80 degrees celsius. (when gaming, most of the time
but when not gaming usually the temps are around 55-75)
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for bailing out earlier...   Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Apparently it was I think. I knew I could turn it on in Safe Mode and it operate relatively normal - minus the Antivirus and possibly my sound card.

But after I turned to it on to look at a reference picture, in about 10 - 15 minutes, the display went back to normal. I dont know whether it used its intergraded Video chip or not. I assume it did though since If I were to start it up normally, it would Bluescreen to death. But because it operates relatively well and allows me to get to my desktop, then I guess that's my intergraded Video chip.

When I restarted it, the dialogue box poped up saying that "the system has recovered from a serious error." Clicking to submit the error report to microsoft, it all of a sudden opened up a webpage on Microsoft's website displaying an info page on the particular issue I had.

And apparently the issue WAS my driver.

I don't think it possibly overheated but I could be wrong. All I did yesterday was post on here, use photoshop to make a new background for my site, and browse on dA. It was nothing extreme and the bottom of my computer wasnt covered at all. I guess a good 75% of it was uncovered.

But Like I said..............I could always be wrong. But yeah. Due to Safe Mode, RaiiX is back to normal.......for now.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for bailing out earlier...   Sorry for bailing out earlier... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Duhex wrote:
Sorry for bailing out earlier. My Video card for some reason just messed up on me. I am actually typing this while in Safe Mode. This also mignt have messed up my chances of meeting you guys in game on the Safari hunt.

I still have a secondary Laptop. Although, It is MUCH slower and DEFINETLY WONT be able to handle the system demands of FusionFall.

I might be able to get it fixed. I just dont know when.
Wow
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for bailing out earlier...   Sorry for bailing out earlier... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for bailing out earlier...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top