Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently)   Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Has anyone noticed that when you stand around having a lengthy conversation somewhere busy like the Cul-de-Sac, everyone starts to flock over to your location to listen you your conversation and befriends you?

That happened when Me and X met in game for the first time. Of course we were using both the In game chat as well as Xtreme's chat to talk about the things that the In Game chat wanted to be a jerk about. But as we were just standing there talking next to Paradox, there were a couple of people that came over to just listen to us. One even said "Hey, You guys are cool" and then he friended me.
Why? Because we were just standing around running our mouths???

Granted, I have no complaints. I'm actually quite moved that that is all that takes for you to become an instant celebrity in game...........which is to have a full out, un-##### conversation. I guess that would be a good way to spark up traffic for Xtreme which would be to just stand in game and just talk.

Not like SecondLife though. SecondLife gets boring quickly. That's why I left it and picked up FusionFall in the First Place.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

ArmorSpark
ArmorSpark

Male Posts : 127
FF Location : France of FusionFall

PostSubject: Re: Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently)   Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 am

I think it's because n00bs are amazed at level 36s and um...even if they haven't heard of xtreme fusionfall................
they would still be curious you know X has a wings, white hair and stuff and you have purple hair!
(undelos) wouldn't surprise me much if I was standing with one of you two. Cool2
oh oh yeah I'm awesome too Awesome

OH 100 posts beat that DOC OCK.
Shake it baby Bunny2 lol Banging
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently)   Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:25 am

I guess they were pulled in by the fact that X was like a Spotlight in a dark cave, you know, with his wings and (more obviously) his high level. I was only at level twelve. Other than that, Rex doesn't give off a lot of "Level Supremacy."

I dont wear much except for the Finn Backpack. I feel it matches my own personality since I cant go anywhere outside of my house without my JanSport backpack myself (Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) Love2i wuv my JanSport......Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) Love2).

But other than that, the only thing that the noticed other than the fact that we ACTUALLY spoke PERFECT english without being ####'ed, is the fact that X is so OBVIOUSLY Leveled up.

So yeah. You have a point there....
Back to top Go down

BellaCloudtooth
BellaCloudtooth

Female Posts : 87
FF Location : Im in a fusionfall movie!!

PostSubject: Re: Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently)   Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:56 pm

You forgot.. XLR8 147 is beautiful.
I hope he thinks I am too. Bunny2
Back to top Go down

ArmorSpark
ArmorSpark

Male Posts : 127
FF Location : France of FusionFall

PostSubject: Re: Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently)   Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Well I think you are..... Cute
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently)   Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:59 pm

BellaCloudtooth wrote:
You forgot.. XLR8 147 is beautiful.
I hope he thinks I am too. Bunny2

Meh. Everybody and their dog runs around with white hair in that game. Doubt that was a deciding factor missy.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

BellaCloudtooth
BellaCloudtooth

Female Posts : 87
FF Location : Im in a fusionfall movie!!

PostSubject: Re: Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently)   Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:28 pm

OMG hardly anyone looks like X
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently)   Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently) Empty

Back to top Go down

Observation 1: Chatting brings Friends (apparently)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top