Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Villains ONLY battle arena!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:43 am

First topic message reminder :

So in honor of Halloween, and as my 500th post, I would like to introduce!

THE VILLAINS ARENA
This is much more than the Battle Thread, no it is far more then that!, this battle thread is for those who are pure EVIL!!!! Twisted Evil
I want to make this clear for everyone!
RULES:
. On this Thread, battles are clean, no killing only KO!
. NO HEROES, for those who have shared as a hero, or are ones, you can head down to the Battle Thread!
. Nothing to OP, we had problems with that on the battle thread, but I will allow teleporting, summoning, or magic, but no, I mean NO regeneration, healing, invincible beings, ect...
. You can be a special, or specific being, but you can only be the ones listed:
humans
angels
demons
cryptids
EVO's
aliens
cyborgs
and sorcer's
. Pets, or allies, for those who have a side kick, or pet, please keep it at one, there are people who have too many pet's, or allies, keep it on a limit of one!
. Please no arguing on who was defeated, be specific, and don't be a sore loser, or sore winner!
. Finally, have fun, be as evil as you can be, show me that you can earn the title, Best Villain!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:19 pm

D Horror wrote:
D takes sword from dane and slices it back and forth all from different directions at Dane.

Also look up if you did not see me PWN you
Simply scratch on my back, but now, shoots D into an inferno of flames, D is injured and is very ill, so he runs off to heal, declaring he shall return!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:21 pm

The take this!

D teleports in front of Dane places hand on his stomach then blasts Dane so hard that his remains are scattered around the planet.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:21 pm

You call yourself evil?

Pfft... Fireballs? And a annoying Cackle don't make you evil!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
D Horror wrote:
D takes sword from dane and slices it back and forth all from different directions at Dane.

Also look up if you did not see me PWN you
Simply scratch on my back, but now, shoots D into an inferno of flames, D is injured and is very ill, so he runs off to heal, declaring he shall return!

Oh i get it you want to end this eh?
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:23 pm

HomChoi wrote:
You call yourself evil?

Does this?

-spits on a baby-

shoots a neighborhood dog

Sinks an entire country -Canada eh-

and sets 15 forest fires

Thats just a taste of what i can do MORTAL!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:24 pm

D Horror wrote:
The take this!

D teleports in front of Dane places hand on his stomach then blasts Dane so hard that his remains are scattered around the planet.
Slowly, his shadow reforms, and attack D a hard scale hit, then he jumps up and kicks, flips, punch, punch, kick, kick, kicks causing the very weaken D to flee, and then Dane attacks in fronts him, and defeats D once and for all!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:25 pm

HomChoi wrote:
You call yourself evil?

And what can you do, sit in a beach chair, drink beer, headbutt someone, Oh No watch out, he might hit you with his head!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:31 pm

You wanna see what I can really do!

BRING IT HOMEBOY! AND ILL SHOW YO' EVIL!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:32 pm

HomChoi wrote:

With Pleasure, now DIE!!!!, runs up to Hom, and kick, hits, jumps, kicks, kicks, kicks, cuasing sever pain to Hom!!!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
HomChoi wrote:

With Pleasure, now DIE!!!!, runs up to Hom, and kick, hits, jumps, kicks, kicks, kicks, cuasing sever pain to Hom!!!

Comes out of nowhere and punches,kicks,and blasts meteoric beams at Dane making him vomit.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:27 pm

D Horror wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
HomChoi wrote:

Comes out of nowhere and punches,kicks,and blasts meteoric beams at Dane making him vomit.
Ganging up on me are we, well finally something evil is coming out of you D, but you are still no match!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:36 am

You goys are acting OP again... -sigh- Who wants to battle me? Also no saying that the other person retreated, only like, -Shoots flames at radarada and burns him-, okay?
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:15 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
HomChoi wrote:

Ganging up on me are we, well finally something evil is coming out of you D, but you are still no match!

Finally does a flip followed big a kick in mid air making Dane flip backwards as well.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Anyone wanna battle?
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:56 pm

So you wish to battle me eh!, well now your are up against the man who defeated Hom, and D, yeah I defeated Hom!, but if you wish, your move you EVO outcast! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
So you wish to battle me eh!, well now your are up against the man who defeated Hom, and D, yeah I defeated Hom!, but if you wish, your move you EVO outcast! Twisted Evil
I'm a shadow demon now... So where are we fighting? *pulls out black scythe with black fog radiating off of it.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
I'm a shadow demon now... So where are we fighting? *pulls out black scythe with black fog radiating off of it.
Here in my villains arena, but first make your character card! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Name: Brad Omega

Origin: Shadow Demon

Hobbies: Assassinating people in the shadows

Body Status: Dark Skin tone, Silver eyes, Black hair with a streak of silver, Slim and fast athletic build, 6' 3"

Weapons:

Shadow scythe

Dagger of chaos

Assassins blade from assassin creed

Martial arts

Doesn't really have a side but is more villain.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:10 pm

[quote="Undead Brad"]
Dane Dweller wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Very good, now hold still!, this won't hurt a BIT!!! jumps, and slashes Brad in the shoulder with a dagger!

Last edited by Dane Dweller on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Body Status: Dark Skin tone, Silver eyes, Black hair with a streak of silver, Slim and fast athletic build, 6' 3"

Weapons:

Shadow scythe

Dagger of chaos

Martial arts

Very good, now hold still!, this won't hurt a BIT!!! jumps, and slashes Brad in the shoulder with a dagger!
Dagger goes through shadow and it dissolves while I slash Dane in the back with my scythe.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Weapons:

Shadow scythe

Dagger of chaos

Martial arts

Dagger goes through shadow and it dissolves while I slash Dane in the back with my scythe.

Simply Scratch, and you could do better, grabs scythe from Brad, Oh and I believe this is mine!, rushes Brad, and sucks most of his dark es-sins into the scythe!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Weapons:

Shadow scythe

Dagger of chaos

Martial arts

Simply Scratch, and you could do better, grabs scythe from Brad, Oh and I believe this is mine!, rushes Brad, and sucks most of his dark es-sins into the scythe!
Disappears into shadows where Dane can't see and stabs him with dagger and it goes through his heart and the scythe flies back into my hand. Actually, i destroyed your scythe...
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Weapons:

Shadow scythe

Dagger of chaos

Martial arts

Disappears into shadows where Dane can't see and stabs him with dagger and it goes through his heart and the scythe flies back into my hand. Actually, i destroyed your scythe...
Ugggh you have not destroyed me!, I will return!! Ugggh! Dane disappears in the shadows!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:

No you didnt...

We never fought but if you say so!

Lets see how evil I can get!

-Puts a hand in my chest ripping out a large scroll as I set this scroll out 6 large Scythes shoot form the scroll as my body turns all black with a symbol on my face I then open my wide mouth and let out a high pitched screech as I pluck 1 of the scythes I wave it in my hand now taking a 2nd 1 holding them both now-
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Hmph. Thought it would be easier.... Walks into shadow and disappears into them. Had secretly left a big scar showing a scythe on Dane's back that will never go away.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Ray Kishatu:

Name: Ray Kishatu
Species: Human
Home Land: The Darklands

Stat's:
Hobbies: None
Allies: Dragoon

Weapons:

Cosmic Dragentsu (Sword)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dragoon:

Name: Dragoon
Species: Dragon
Home Land: The Draklands

Stat's:

Hobbies: None
Allies: Ray Kishatu

Last edited by Super Angryray on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Ah Ray, welcome to my Villains Arena! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:42 pm

-Looks at Dane- Long no see Lord Dane. you might have not noticed me but its me Ray Kishatu From the official battle thread heh heh heh Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Oh really well then what a splendid surprise, let me guess your here to see if you become the best villain yes! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:38 am

Hmph. I already know Im the best villain. But here's the the thing. I have a new power that makes the Hades power look like a toddler throwing a tantrum. According to legend, every villain with the use of power that could run wild and take over your body and life. I have overcome that power, unlocking my Ultimate Strength and Power everything you name it. The power of the cosmos, to be said there were numerous fragments of it. Unfortunately I've obtained them all. that said I've been reborn (not like being a baby again (-__-)) I'm destined of strongest you hear.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:41 am

Dane Dweller wrote:

Since when did you beat me? You just left after you said does a combination of kicks,flips,punches...something else im too lazy to type

But if your too CHICKEN... The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 3536793464...to fight me then we'll postpone the fight..you big baby..

What?! I said nothing!!! The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 1415013262
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:43 am

Super Angryray wrote:
Hmph. I already know Im the best villain. But here's the the thing. I have a new power that makes the Hades power look like a toddler throwing a tantrum. According to legend, every villain with the use of power that could run wild and take over your body and life. I have overcome that power, unlocking my Ultimate Strength and Power everything you name it. The power of the cosmos, to be said there were numerous fragments of it. Unfortunately I've obtained them all. that said I've been reborn (not like being a baby again (-__-)) I'm destined of strongest you hear.

Thats nice....... The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 250319431

Also, Ray want to fight?
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:48 am

Sure thing
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:56 am

-Takes sword out of sword pack on my back just as my avatar is- -positions in a defense stance-
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:56 am

-Takes sword out of sword pack on my back just as my avatar is- -positions in a defense stance-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:59 am

Super Angryray wrote:
Sure thing

Ill go easy. I wouldn't want to crush a little girls feelings....The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmKPUXSfURLw6hoxVRMK1rvmrLKD2ajhmoTb0N37ZWg17V_mHA6g The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 2702200621
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:05 am

Delete post now! Come on bro! You know no double posting!
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:06 am

Hmph '-' -Zooms in front of D , sword backdrafts magma and slashes D's shoulder, then fires Basalt Cinyèdo Blast Canon in front of D close range-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:09 am

Bloods that gushes out turns into tigers and they bite Ray. :I
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:27 am

-Touches tiger with my finger, magma spreads all over the tiger melting it to ashes-
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:10 am

-IRL taps finger on computer desk.- I'm waiting D...
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:06 am

Super Angryray wrote:
-IRL taps finger on computer desk.- I'm waiting D...

Ashes turn into headless ghosts that eat Ray.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:33 am

-Sigh- -Raises Aura to a level whete the ghosts fade away and dissapear-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:35 am

Super Angryray wrote:
-Sigh- -Raises Aura to a level whete the ghosts fade away and dissapear-

Turns local bunnies from a pet store and feeds them mutated carrots and after they mutated they go after Ray.
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:40 am

Pathetic. -Points sword up towards the sky and Rainfall of Magma pours down on the mutated pets, summoning it to destroy the mutated pets melting them to ashes-
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:43 am

Super Angryray wrote:
Pathetic. -Points sword up towards the sky and Rainfall of Magma pours down on the mutated pets, summoning it to destroy the mutated pets melting them to ashes-

Awww they were 25 cents each.. -_-

Thats it! Runs up and kicks sand on Ray shoes then runs away almost at the speed of light. The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 1933380110
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:47 am

-Teleports in front of D- -Fires Basalt Cinyèdo right in front of D's face blasting him to knows where- He was doomed to lose from the very beginning of the battle.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
-Teleports in front of D- -Fires Basalt Cinyèdo right in front of D's face blasting him to knows where- He was doomed to lose from the very beginning of the battle.

-Starts going crazy with his behind on fire!!!-

Jumps into a lake then syays/" ok i see you aren't as weak as before"!!!!

Then lets go for real!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Oyyy oy oy oyyyyy oyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Wow my first fight in a long while and the the opponent didn't put up a fight. *Facepalm*
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Villains ONLY battle arena!   The Villains ONLY battle arena! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Villains ONLY battle arena!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top