FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Today at 8:58 am by Oliver Zombieweasel

» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

who do ya want for president?
Obama
80%
 80% [ 8 ]
Mitt Romney
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10
 

AuthorMessage

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent


FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 17
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:00 pm

NO opinions please unless.... it is friendly dont say anything bad about them unless it has no curseing..
so yea election day is a week a away ether way the u.s.a is in deep trouble, china is already seeming better...
(since the loan of 13 billion dollars) Shocked so yea who da ya want even if you dont live in the u.s.a vote

_________________
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 pm

MITT ROMNEY!!!!, yeah, the best republican ever, who will save this country from Obama's tax on middle class, and will end the war out in the east, basically, he will fix the mess Obama made!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Lol dude they left a mess for obama to fix up 4 years wasnt enough they are both corrupted in there own ways but obama has better plans

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:49 pm

You mean Bush made you.....Also Obama because well really Romney here some things i found that are true....: "Let Detroit go bankrupt" words from romney..."when that was done, and help was given, the companies got back on their feet. So I'll take a lot of credit for the fact that this industry's come back." You can't trust Mitt Romney. He'll say anything to get elected. Romney is the new poster boy for all of this political non-sense. Romney cites as his main reason for running for president is that his Bain Capital experience qualified him to be able to improve the economy and create jobs. But he cried "no fair" when his record of bankrupting companies and shipping thousands of job overseas is brought up. He only wants us to talk about the part of his Bain Capital record that he wants us to talk about. The Republican leaders, Fox news and others support this nonsense and hypocrisy.Romney, always insists that he left Bain capital in 1999, so he's not responsible for anything Bain capital did after that date. But a report in the Boston Globe, states that according to filings Bain capital made with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Romney was with Bain until 2002. He was the only stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer and president of the company. (Can somebody say two-faced lying chameleon)Even the conservative Daily Mail called Romney " devoid of charm, offensive and a wazzock (a foolish or annoying person). Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Mitt's' response asked about this omission, "I only regret you’re repeating it day in and day out. When you give a speech you don’t go through a laundry list, you talk about the things that you think are important and I described in my speech, my commitment to a strong military unlike the president’s decision to cut our military. And I didn’t use the word troops, I used the word military. I think they refer to the same thing".Mitt doesn't think that acknowledging our military men and women fighting in harms way is important?Romney falsely accused President Obama of sympathizing with the attackers of American Embassy in Libya!Mitt said "The Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks," (Outrageous!)Neither the American Embassy nor Secretary Of State Clinton offered sympathy for the attackers.In fact, the Cairo Embassy condemned the anti-Muslim religious violence before the embassy was attacked. Secretary of State Clinton representing the Obama administration's first response to the violence, explicitly condemned the attack and the death of a State Department official.So Romney in his eagerness to score political points against the President, jumped the gun, and didn't know what the heck he was talking about, and got a lot of justly deserved criticism from both democrats and republicans for his outrageous remarks.Oh there's more But I thought to keep it short! Teehee

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
Lol dude they left a mess for obama to fix up 4 years wasnt enough they are both corrupted in there own ways but obama has better plans
Don't worry He's brainwashed into Romney's non-sense.....Hopefully what i posted will wake him....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent


FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 17
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
Lol dude they left a mess for obama to fix up 4 years wasnt enough they are both corrupted in there own ways but obama has better plans
Don't worry He's brainwashed into Romney's non-sense.....Hopefully what i posted will wake him....
yea... if i had to choose it would be obama just because mitt is a rich guy and is high class and will make a bunch of dumb changes to ether tax or prices its not obama's fault for the war bush left him with tht 1 (smart move sort of i mean the dude is old doesnt have to worry bout it anymore) so yea... obama might invest in companys that go bank rupt but he still some how gets money (thanks china) from some mysterious place
NOTE: rock does not live in a asian area... im down south in the u.s.a
also mitt is a religious leader i think a baptist..not sure so i dont really want a religious leader running the country

_________________
   
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
You mean Bush made you.....Also Obama because well really Romney here some things i found that are true....: "Let Detroit go bankrupt" words from romney..."when that was done, and help was given, the companies got back on their feet. So I'll take a lot of credit for the fact that this industry's come back." You can't trust Mitt Romney. He'll say anything to get elected. Romney is the new poster boy for all of this political non-sense. Romney cites as his main reason for running for president is that his Bain Capital experience qualified him to be able to improve the economy and create jobs. But he cried "no fair" when his record of bankrupting companies and shipping thousands of job overseas is brought up. He only wants us to talk about the part of his Bain Capital record that he wants us to talk about. The Republican leaders, Fox news and others support this nonsense and hypocrisy.Romney, always insists that he left Bain capital in 1999, so he's not responsible for anything Bain capital did after that date. But a report in the Boston Globe, states that according to filings Bain capital made with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Romney was with Bain until 2002. He was the only stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer and president of the company. (Can somebody say two-faced lying chameleon)Even the conservative Daily Mail called Romney " devoid of charm, offensive and a wazzock (a foolish or annoying person). Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Mitt's' response asked about this omission, "I only regret you’re repeating it day in and day out. When you give a speech you don’t go through a laundry list, you talk about the things that you think are important and I described in my speech, my commitment to a strong military unlike the president’s decision to cut our military. And I didn’t use the word troops, I used the word military. I think they refer to the same thing".Mitt doesn't think that acknowledging our military men and women fighting in harms way is important?Romney falsely accused President Obama of sympathizing with the attackers of American Embassy in Libya!Mitt said "The Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks," (Outrageous!)Neither the American Embassy nor Secretary Of State Clinton offered sympathy for the attackers.In fact, the Cairo Embassy condemned the anti-Muslim religious violence before the embassy was attacked. Secretary of State Clinton representing the Obama administration's first response to the violence, explicitly condemned the attack and the death of a State Department official.So Romney in his eagerness to score political points against the President, jumped the gun, and didn't know what the heck he was talking about, and got a lot of justly deserved criticism from both democrats and republicans for his outrageous remarks.Oh there's more But I thought to keep it short! Teehee
Obama corrupted the USA, when joining officer, he was nothing but a puppet used for the government, he raised tax on the middle class, get's foreign oil, which is ridiculousness since we have so much on USA soil, not to mention he tried to make peace with Al Quada , which failed, he is just making the USA a worst place to live, do you know HOW many jobs are out Kyle, this is worst than the great depression, he flunked on both debates, trying to change the subject every time, he said he KILLED Osama Bin Laden, which he did not, the seals did, another false fact he said about his live, heck he doesn't have an ID, he lied to the country be saying that in four years the nation will be rebuilt a new, well he did, and it's horrible, Kyle learn the REAL facts on this election, go to FOX, where the real facts are, and stop listening to constant lies, but when you are proof-en wrong, it's okay, we ALL make mistakes, so stop listening to Barrak Obama, or should I say Obama Bin Laden, so Kyle, I won't start a political riot, but I will try to help you, you need it! ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:27 pm

I'm voting for Obama...and this is the closest thing I can get to that voting so ya...

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
You mean Bush made you.....Also Obama because well really Romney here some things i found that are true....: "Let Detroit go bankrupt" words from romney..."when that was done, and help was given, the companies got back on their feet. So I'll take a lot of credit for the fact that this industry's come back." You can't trust Mitt Romney. He'll say anything to get elected. Romney is the new poster boy for all of this political non-sense. Romney cites as his main reason for running for president is that his Bain Capital experience qualified him to be able to improve the economy and create jobs. But he cried "no fair" when his record of bankrupting companies and shipping thousands of job overseas is brought up. He only wants us to talk about the part of his Bain Capital record that he wants us to talk about. The Republican leaders, Fox news and others support this nonsense and hypocrisy.Romney, always insists that he left Bain capital in 1999, so he's not responsible for anything Bain capital did after that date. But a report in the Boston Globe, states that according to filings Bain capital made with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Romney was with Bain until 2002. He was the only stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer and president of the company. (Can somebody say two-faced lying chameleon)Even the conservative Daily Mail called Romney " devoid of charm, offensive and a wazzock (a foolish or annoying person). Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Mitt's' response asked about this omission, "I only regret you’re repeating it day in and day out. When you give a speech you don’t go through a laundry list, you talk about the things that you think are important and I described in my speech, my commitment to a strong military unlike the president’s decision to cut our military. And I didn’t use the word troops, I used the word military. I think they refer to the same thing".Mitt doesn't think that acknowledging our military men and women fighting in harms way is important?Romney falsely accused President Obama of sympathizing with the attackers of American Embassy in Libya!Mitt said "The Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks," (Outrageous!)Neither the American Embassy nor Secretary Of State Clinton offered sympathy for the attackers.In fact, the Cairo Embassy condemned the anti-Muslim religious violence before the embassy was attacked. Secretary of State Clinton representing the Obama administration's first response to the violence, explicitly condemned the attack and the death of a State Department official.So Romney in his eagerness to score political points against the President, jumped the gun, and didn't know what the heck he was talking about, and got a lot of justly deserved criticism from both democrats and republicans for his outrageous remarks.Oh there's more But I thought to keep it short! Teehee
Obama corrupted the USA, when joining officer, he was nothing but a puppet used for the government, he raised tax on the middle class, get's foreign oil, which is ridiculousness since we have so much on USA soil, not to mention he tried to make peace with Al Quada , which failed, he is just making the USA a worst place to live, do you know HOW many jobs are out Kyle, this is worst than the great depression, he flunked on both debates, trying to change the subject every time, he said he KILLED Osama Bin Laden, which he did not, the seals did, another false fact he said about his live, heck he doesn't have an ID, he lied to the country be saying that in four years the nation will be rebuilt a new, well he did, and it's horrible, Kyle learn the REAL facts on this election, go to FOX, where the real facts are, and stop listening to constant lies, but when you are proof-en wrong, it's okay, we ALL make mistakes, so stop listening to Barrak Obama, or should I say Obama Bin Laden, so Kyle, I won't start a political riot, but I will try to help you, you need it! ThumbsUp
Why Am i arguing with you? You don't understand anything right now he may look nice but then after that His true face will come out Showing all he wants is the money and all he talks is non-sense wrapped up so people believe him so read all that again and see who romney is he really will ## us So really dude you are making things up where as I, got cold hard facts so really dude I don't know why i am arguing with a 14 year-old that still doesn't know what exactly is happening.And you beleive a Tv show and say thats where facts are....?BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Dude come on at least make some sense I mean Tv lies about almost everything they say just to get on magazines....

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
You mean Bush made you.....Also Obama because well really Romney here some things i found that are true....: "Let Detroit go bankrupt" words from romney..."when that was done, and help was given, the companies got back on their feet. So I'll take a lot of credit for the fact that this industry's come back." You can't trust Mitt Romney. He'll say anything to get elected. Romney is the new poster boy for all of this political non-sense. Romney cites as his main reason for running for president is that his Bain Capital experience qualified him to be able to improve the economy and create jobs. But he cried "no fair" when his record of bankrupting companies and shipping thousands of job overseas is brought up. He only wants us to talk about the part of his Bain Capital record that he wants us to talk about. The Republican leaders, Fox news and others support this nonsense and hypocrisy.Romney, always insists that he left Bain capital in 1999, so he's not responsible for anything Bain capital did after that date. But a report in the Boston Globe, states that according to filings Bain capital made with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Romney was with Bain until 2002. He was the only stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer and president of the company. (Can somebody say two-faced lying chameleon)Even the conservative Daily Mail called Romney " devoid of charm, offensive and a wazzock (a foolish or annoying person). Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Mitt's' response asked about this omission, "I only regret you’re repeating it day in and day out. When you give a speech you don’t go through a laundry list, you talk about the things that you think are important and I described in my speech, my commitment to a strong military unlike the president’s decision to cut our military. And I didn’t use the word troops, I used the word military. I think they refer to the same thing".Mitt doesn't think that acknowledging our military men and women fighting in harms way is important?Romney falsely accused President Obama of sympathizing with the attackers of American Embassy in Libya!Mitt said "The Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks," (Outrageous!)Neither the American Embassy nor Secretary Of State Clinton offered sympathy for the attackers.In fact, the Cairo Embassy condemned the anti-Muslim religious violence before the embassy was attacked. Secretary of State Clinton representing the Obama administration's first response to the violence, explicitly condemned the attack and the death of a State Department official.So Romney in his eagerness to score political points against the President, jumped the gun, and didn't know what the heck he was talking about, and got a lot of justly deserved criticism from both democrats and republicans for his outrageous remarks.Oh there's more But I thought to keep it short!
Obama corrupted the USA, when joining officer, he was nothing but a puppet used for the government, he raised tax on the middle class, get's foreign oil, which is ridiculousness since we have so much on USA soil, not to mention he tried to make peace with Al Quada , which failed, he is just making the USA a worst place to live, do you know HOW many jobs are out Kyle, this is worst than the great depression, he flunked on both debates, trying to change the subject every time, he said he KILLED Osama Bin Laden, which he did not, the seals did, another false fact he said about his live, heck he doesn't have an ID, he lied to the country be saying that in four years the nation will be rebuilt a new, well he did, and it's horrible, Kyle learn the REAL facts on this election, go to FOX, where the real facts are, and stop listening to constant lies, but when you are proof-en wrong, it's okay, we ALL make mistakes, so stop listening to Barrak Obama, or should I say Obama Bin Laden, so Kyle, I won't start a political riot, but I will try to help you, you need it!
Why Am i arguing with you? You don't understand anything right now he may look nice but then after that His true face will come out Showing all he wants is the money and all he talks is non-sense wrapped up so people believe him so read all that again and see who romney is he really will ## us So really dude you are making things up where as I, got cold hard facts so really dude I don't know why i am arguing with a 14 year-old that still doesn't know what exactly is happening.And you beleive a Tv show and say thats where facts are....?BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Dude come on at least make some sense I mean Tv lies about almost everything they say just to get on magazines....
True

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:32 pm

My political career ended, forcefully. Sad But i voted for Obama.

Now you have to admit he kinda is doing a..fair job cleaning up Bush's mess but my guess is Romney will probably just raise taxes.

And last i've heard of their debate, Obama was thought to be losing because (are you ready?) his body language.

I know im kinda sending you mixed messages but yeah in one of the debates Obama had not much to say and was quite nervous.

Even so, that doesn't really leave a doubt that Obama should still be elected.


...Since you asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:17 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
You mean Bush made you.....Also Obama because well really Romney here some things i found that are true....: "Let Detroit go bankrupt" words from romney..."when that was done, and help was given, the companies got back on their feet. So I'll take a lot of credit for the fact that this industry's come back." You can't trust Mitt Romney. He'll say anything to get elected. Romney is the new poster boy for all of this political non-sense. Romney cites as his main reason for running for president is that his Bain Capital experience qualified him to be able to improve the economy and create jobs. But he cried "no fair" when his record of bankrupting companies and shipping thousands of job overseas is brought up. He only wants us to talk about the part of his Bain Capital record that he wants us to talk about. The Republican leaders, Fox news and others support this nonsense and hypocrisy.Romney, always insists that he left Bain capital in 1999, so he's not responsible for anything Bain capital did after that date. But a report in the Boston Globe, states that according to filings Bain capital made with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Romney was with Bain until 2002. He was the only stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer and president of the company. (Can somebody say two-faced lying chameleon)Even the conservative Daily Mail called Romney " devoid of charm, offensive and a wazzock (a foolish or annoying person). Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Mitt's' response asked about this omission, "I only regret you’re repeating it day in and day out. When you give a speech you don’t go through a laundry list, you talk about the things that you think are important and I described in my speech, my commitment to a strong military unlike the president’s decision to cut our military. And I didn’t use the word troops, I used the word military. I think they refer to the same thing".Mitt doesn't think that acknowledging our military men and women fighting in harms way is important?Romney falsely accused President Obama of sympathizing with the attackers of American Embassy in Libya!Mitt said "The Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks," (Outrageous!)Neither the American Embassy nor Secretary Of State Clinton offered sympathy for the attackers.In fact, the Cairo Embassy condemned the anti-Muslim religious violence before the embassy was attacked. Secretary of State Clinton representing the Obama administration's first response to the violence, explicitly condemned the attack and the death of a State Department official.So Romney in his eagerness to score political points against the President, jumped the gun, and didn't know what the heck he was talking about, and got a lot of justly deserved criticism from both democrats and republicans for his outrageous remarks.Oh there's more But I thought to keep it short! Teehee
Obama corrupted the USA, when joining officer, he was nothing but a puppet used for the government, he raised tax on the middle class, get's foreign oil, which is ridiculousness since we have so much on USA soil, not to mention he tried to make peace with Al Quada , which failed, he is just making the USA a worst place to live, do you know HOW many jobs are out Kyle, this is worst than the great depression, he flunked on both debates, trying to change the subject every time, he said he KILLED Osama Bin Laden, which he did not, the seals did, another false fact he said about his live, heck he doesn't have an ID, he lied to the country be saying that in four years the nation will be rebuilt a new, well he did, and it's horrible, Kyle learn the REAL facts on this election, go to FOX, where the real facts are, and stop listening to constant lies, but when you are proof-en wrong, it's okay, we ALL make mistakes, so stop listening to Barrak Obama, or should I say Obama Bin Laden, so Kyle, I won't start a political riot, but I will try to help you, you need it! ThumbsUp
Why Am i arguing with you? You don't understand anything right now he may look nice but then after that His true face will come out Showing all he wants is the money and all he talks is non-sense wrapped up so people believe him so read all that again and see who romney is he really will ## us So really dude you are making things up where as I, got cold hard facts so really dude I don't know why i am arguing with a 14 year-old that still doesn't know what exactly is happening.And you beleive a Tv show and say thats where facts are....?BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Dude come on at least make some sense I mean Tv lies about almost everything they say just to get on magazines....

Wow, you've really been screwed by Obama, he got you so believed in new hope, until he turned his back on you, so now, despite all his lies, he, a good man, comes to lie to yourself, here I will help you, you see Romney IS helping the nation, by supporting companies, finding jobs for people who don't have one's, Kyle you ARE being corrected by a freshman in high school, and too tell you it's so hilarious, that you out of all these people, would believe such nonsense, "Oh yes Romney is SO evil, we should KILL him!" that is such a idiotic accuse of a person, where are you getting these facts, on some weird Muslim channel, or is it being created in your twisted mind?!, any way, here I will correct another one of your messed up facts, If you call a News Channel fake, what type of life are you living, Okay so if they say a Hurricane is hitting today, then you'll run out side and play tag with all your friends, or if they say riots are in the east, then you and you're family will go on a vacation to Iran?! you are so SCREWED, this is so hilarious, I'm laughing at at your nonsense, so Kyle, I hope you learned something, one, you can fall for any fake fact, and two, you JUST GOT PAWNED BY A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD, OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! Rock2
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad


FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3322
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 15
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:23 am

Okay guys, lets not turn this into a fight please?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:26 am

lol romney made people go bankrupt, and is greedy obama tries, 4 years wasnt enough he was left with a mess to fix and so much destruction happened while doing it. itz not his fault

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:12 am

Zeroknight wrote:
lol romney made people go bankrupt, and is greedy obama tries, 4 years wasnt enough he was left with a mess to fix and so much destruction happened while doing it. itz not his fault
You do know that's all lies right? well, that's what happens when you listen to Obama lie so much, that's how Kyle don't know what he saying, making up such nonsense, but Zero, your gonna end up liker him if you don't stop listening to constant, constant lies, rumors, and some black mailing from the president, who started this WHOLE MESS, clearly you and Kyle have no idea what you are talking about, the lose of jobs are from Obama, the price of oil rising, is from Obama, the reason the riots, and destruction in the east, are from Obama, so clearly, you two don't know nothing about this election! EyeBrows
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:19 am

I am not a election kinda guy but from what I heard yes dude earlier presidents failed us lots

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
lol romney made people go bankrupt, and is greedy obama tries, 4 years wasnt enough he was left with a mess to fix and so much destruction happened while doing it. itz not his fault
You do know that's all lies right? well, that's what happens when you listen to Obama lie so much, that's how Kyle don't know what he saying, making up such nonsense, but Zero, your gonna end up liker him if you don't stop listening to constant, constant lies, rumors, and some black mailing from the president, who started this WHOLE MESS, clearly you and Kyle have no idea what you are talking about, the lose of jobs are from Obama, the price of oil rising, is from Obama, the reason the riots, and destruction in the east, are from Obama, so clearly, you two don't know nothing about this election! EyeBrows
Yes dude you so pwned me haha no.... I know you are an idiotic kid that thinks every single white person should be elected because he wants to help while in reality he wants to ## you,me,and everybody i know you are very stubborn and think he is the best but go on sites that say 'Why you shouldn't vote for Romney' there alll the truth lies that they find from him and you will see who is better Obama didn't do anything bad it was bush ALL bush and he left it there for him to fix for four years even though it wasn't enough so really dude stop i already know you are kinda narrow-minded so you don't understand anything about Others you just straight pick Romney for his lies...

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:50 am

YOU ARE ALL HURTING MY EYES AND BRAIN!!!!!! SO MUCH JIBBER JABBER Blah Blah Blah BANKRUPT Blah Blah Blah MITT ROMNEY PLAN Blah Blah Blah OBAMA PLAN Blah Blah Blah OBAMA CARE Blah Blah Blah EVERYDAY THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT EVERYWHERE!!!! MAKE IT STOP JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:09 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
lol romney made people go bankrupt, and is greedy obama tries, 4 years wasnt enough he was left with a mess to fix and so much destruction happened while doing it. itz not his fault
You do know that's all lies right? well, that's what happens when you listen to Obama lie so much, that's how Kyle don't know what he saying, making up such nonsense, but Zero, your gonna end up liker him if you don't stop listening to constant, constant lies, rumors, and some black mailing from the president, who started this WHOLE MESS, clearly you and Kyle have no idea what you are talking about, the lose of jobs are from Obama, the price of oil rising, is from Obama, the reason the riots, and destruction in the east, are from Obama, so clearly, you two don't know nothing about this election!

No, Romney did make people go bankrupt.
What do you think he intends to do?

Obama plans to make more jobs while Romney is going to bump up the taxes and possibly cut off jobs.

Obama-1 Romney-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:18 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Zeroknight wrote:
lol romney made people go bankrupt, and is greedy obama tries, 4 years wasnt enough he was left with a mess to fix and so much destruction happened while doing it. itz not his fault
You do know that's all lies right? well, that's what happens when you listen to Obama lie so much, that's how Kyle don't know what he saying, making up such nonsense, but Zero, your gonna end up liker him if you don't stop listening to constant, constant lies, rumors, and some black mailing from the president, who started this WHOLE MESS, clearly you and Kyle have no idea what you are talking about, the lose of jobs are from Obama, the price of oil rising, is from Obama, the reason the riots, and destruction in the east, are from Obama, so clearly, you two don't know nothing about this election! EyeBrows
Yes dude you so pwned me haha no.... I know you are an idiotic kid that thinks every single white person should be elected because he wants to help while in reality he wants to ## you,me,and everybody i know you are very stubborn and think he is the best but go on sites that say 'Why you shouldn't vote for Romney' there alll the truth lies that they find from him and you will see who is better Obama didn't do anything bad it was bush ALL bush and he left it there for him to fix for four years even though it wasn't enough so really dude stop i already know you are kinda narrow-minded so you don't understand anything about Others you just straight pick Romney for his lies...
Yes, I only want white people for president ha ha no, you know Kyle, I did want Obama when he first ran for office, cause I thought it WOULD be cool to have a first black president, but it's not his color, or his religion, or what culture he's from, it's about how good you are at being a president, and he's NOT, he cuased a crisis, and don't keep blaming Busch, it was not ALL his fault, Onama just don't have a clear head, like you, and that's why he sucks at being a president, he turned a great nation to near death, but Romney will NOT a bad president, and I will NOT be the destruction of America, but the help, and he will heal the wounds that Obama has left on this nation, I'm an American, WERE AT LEAST I KNOW I"M FREE!, and you know what, I don't want Obama in office, so now, with my final words to finally end this battle on politics, "We all have are fair share of arguments, and political debates, but the president is not picked by the government, but by the people!"-Thomas Jefferson.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:21 am

Huh, looks like this is getting into a heated debate.

As long as it doesn't turn into a fight, kewl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight


Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4715
Join date : 2012-07-04
Age : 17
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:30 am

lol I am pretty sure obama is gonna win again I mean hes winning florida at the moment I believe early voting has started here in florida

_________________
pics or it didnt happen :-}
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet


FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-02
Age : 21
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:39 am

Well Dane I have My opinion and you have yours.....So really dude just quiet you know Romney's a liar and is going to lose....You keep saying 'IT WAS OBAMA IT WAS OBAMA NERRRRRR....'when it was Bush so quiet because you really don't understand

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am something more than a demon or angel.I am much more than that........something that is both but different..... :moon:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:3DS Friend Code:
2449-5208-7116

Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:44 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Well Dane I have My opinion and you have yours.....So really dude just quiet you know Romney's a liar and is going to lose....You keep saying 'IT WAS OBAMA IT WAS OBAMA NERRRRRR....'when it was Bush so quiet because you really don't understand
whoa guys chill.

Ok i'm pretty sure Obamas gonna win.

@Zero, well for some reason they said Obamas gonna lose because i believe on his 2nd debate he just got a bit nervous
ad they got that from his body language...

I think they just got brain-washed by Romney but Obama has better plans it seems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:52 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Well Dane I have My opinion and you have yours.....So really dude just quiet you know Romney's a liar and is going to lose....You keep saying 'IT WAS OBAMA IT WAS OBAMA NERRRRRR....'when it was Bush so quiet because you really don't understand
Really, I can keep on saying what OTHER events he caused, but the election is almost over, soon, our new, or current president will take office, but till then, let's all shut up, cause this is getting old, you know, I say something, you say something, someone cut's in and say's something, okay?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:01 am

So..hurricane sandy..hows that going for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
Dexter312


Level : 0
Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:26 am

I think Romney should win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:30 am

Dexter312 wrote:
I think Romney should win.


Dane!
SEE WHAT U DID 2 DA NEW GUY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:33 am

D Horror wrote:
Dexter312 wrote:
I think Romney should win.


Dane!
SEE WHAT U DID 2 DA NEW GUY!
Yeah, GO NEW GUY!, GO NEW GUY!, IT'S YOUR B-DAY! Wheee
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:36 am

Noooo..

No No No..

This is far from over.

Romney shouldn't win because he'll probably raise taxes for the heck of it.

I BET YOU HE AIN'T A REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!

This is FAR from over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:37 am

Hooey..

This is a dark day for this thread...
Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...   Today at 5:00 pm

Back to top Go down
 

who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-