Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:57 pm

If "Un-coloured" is even a real word. Anyway, here's the cover for Issue 1 of the Zombieweasel comic. Production on the comic won't actually start until January, though. So... here it is:

Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured Issue_10

So, what do you think? Wish I did more detail on Fusion Oliver, but ah well. Maybe when I get round to colouring it.

I also don't like how Oliver's right hand there, but I'm not the best at hands. Or feet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:14 am

Looks amazing dude! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:19 am

Let's make sure some of us from the forum get into your new comics, like Hom on his beach chair, XLR8 as like a god, watching us from the heavens, oh and you can be driving Megas, like a BOSS!!!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:33 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Let's make sure some of us from the forum get into your new comics, like Hom on his beach chair, XLR8 as like a god, watching us from the heavens, oh and you can be driving Megas, like a BOSS!!!

Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured Megas_XLR_Sketch_and_Color_by_wingedmonkee

Ooh yeah...

Anyway, yeah. Most, if not all, of you will appear in at least one issue. Some of the original 7 Legends will appear in the first one.

I think if I get round to making an animated movie, you'll all be in it. Or maybe a big comic. I dunno.

I'm sure Hom will mainly appear in any fight scenes, just in the background on his beach chair with his beer and simply watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:54 am

cool
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:39 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
If "Un-coloured" is even a real word.

I'd consider this...............

............wait for it............

...A LINE ART. YAY!

Nice lettering! But do I dare ask......

How many times did you plan for Rajeta Undelos to show up in there.....
Then again, never mind.
Something's are better left unknown.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:53 am

Looks cool.
Can't wait for the next issue! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Undelos wrote:
I'd consider this...............

............wait for it............

...A LINE ART. YAY!

That's the word! Or words. Funny how somethings are forgotten even more when you want to remember them.

Undelos wrote:
Nice lettering! But do I dare ask......

How many times did you plan for Rajeta Undelos to show up in there.....
Then again, never mind.
Something's are better left unknown.

A few times... Blossom Suspect

Lol, I haven't yet thought who appears when and how many times they do. I think up the character appearances and what they say or do as I go along. Unless I have a brainstorm before I start the comic or before I carry on with it. Speaking of Rajeta, think you can send me a picture of her? I don't really feel like drawing Rex with her 7 Legends get-up throughout the whole series.

Or I can make Rajeta a separate character. I dunno.

X and Hom will appear the most. Along with Oliver's sister, Lia and his girlfriend (Even though he doesn't like to admit sometimes. Just like Mung!), Alice Gammawarrior. I'll make concepts of them sometime.

As with the fonts, the title is made from FusionFall's logo and the rest is from the Dexlabs logo (Which I'm pretty sure is an actual font, but I don't know it's name).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:32 pm

ooo this makes me wanna make a manga cover Nooo lolz still aweseom pic,
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Speaking of Rajeta, think you can send me a picture of her? I don't really feel like drawing Rex with her 7 Legends get-up throughout the whole series.

Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured Disgusted-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1716

You do realize.........Rex is a guy, right?

And what "get-up" are you referring to?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Undelos wrote:
Speaking of Rajeta, think you can send me a picture of her? I don't really feel like drawing Rex with her 7 Legends get-up throughout the whole series.

Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured Disgusted-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1716

I know. Guess I can, like I said, make them separate characters and just have Rajeta with Rex's clothes.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:55 pm

But they ARE seperate characters. Raj is his sister.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Thought they might me. Now that that's sorted, I now have to think whether one should appear in the comics, or both... Most likely both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:13 pm

this topic this roof its all on fiyaahhhh
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 am

Undelos wrote:

I saw that when I went to sneeze so I laughed aswell and blood shot out of my nose.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:41 am

HomChoi wrote:
I saw that when I went to sneeze so I laughed aswell and blood shot out of my nose.

Thank you for sharing that, Hom.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:31 pm

HomChoi wrote:

Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured BRUCE-LEE-APPROVES-GIF
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Undelos wrote:
HomChoi wrote:

Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured BRUCE-LEE-APPROVES-GIF

Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured Captain_Falcon_Approved
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Yep, but unlike Oliver, Grumpy, and Undelos, I can't draw people, so that's why I can't create a comic, yep I was but I suck at humans, so yeah, should I make a comic without pics of peeps, or just type it?! Rock
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Yep, but unlike Oliver, Grumpy, and Undelos, I can't draw people, so that's why I can't create a comic, yep I was but I suck at humans, so yeah, should I make a comic without pics of peeps, or just type it?! Rock

Try animals!
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:

Try animals!
I'm good with creatures, and aliens, and androids, and other twisted, yet cool stuff, but I was gonna make one on FusionFall related, you know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Try animals!
I'm good with creatures, and aliens, and androids, and other twisted, yet cool stuff, but I was gonna make one on FusionFall related, you know!

well hurry up and draw one, .-. youre keeping me waiting muwhwhahaah
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:07 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Try animals!

I know, but I suck when it comes to people, unlike your awesome pics! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Dane Dweller wrote:
grumpythesheep wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

Try animals!

I know, but I suck when it comes to people, unlike your awesome pics! lol!

Lol I meant draw the creatures and aliens you keep saying you draw Razz and thnx guy
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:13 pm

grumpythesheep wrote:
Lol I meant draw the creatures and aliens you keep saying you draw Razz and thnx guy

Sure, why not, I'll try to draw it, and maybe try to get the perfect character drawing for it, thanks for the inspiration! EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured 28702050
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 pm

You can draw all those,Dane, but you can't even draw a human???

Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured Facepalm-a
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Pics aren't showing up, Grumpy.

Hey Dane, if you want, I can post a picture of what my drawings used to look like as a kid! Ya know, if it makes you feel better. Which it probably won't, but cause of my kind and generous nature (Unless there's food around)...
Back to top Go down

Sky.
Sky.

FusionFall Name : Sky Heartist
Female Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Good job, I like the angry glasses.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 pm

SKY wrote:

Thanks! And looking at it again, doesn't it look like Oliver's right eyebrow is thicker than the other? Weird.

I just wish I had Dexter glasses. Ya know, cause his and Irwin's are only ones that move according to emotion. Whereas my glasses... Meh.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:08 am

SKY wrote:

Thanks! And looking at it again, doesn't it look like Oliver's right eyebrow is thicker than the other? Weird.

I just wish I had Dexter glasses. Ya know, cause his and Irwin's are only ones that move according to emotion. Whereas my glasses... Meh.

I wonder what Oliver would look like without his glasses? Oh wait...if Oliver..actually..took his glasses..OFF?...the world could blow up... :affraid:

Anyways i thought his eyebrow was supposed to be like that to give it a bit of attitude or suspicious emotion. Surprised

Lastly, you could always invent new glasses..you are the Dexter of this time.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:14 am

So Grumpy, I have like ten android pics, fifty cryptid pics, two alien mercenary pics, and one pic of Rex, my cyborg T-Rex, which would you like to see?! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:16 am

Look, D, I'm no Link, I'm just a guy from England, ok?

Believe it or not, I have taken my glasses off once. I'm not like Hom or X, so it's safe.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Believe it or not, I have taken my glasses off once. I'm not like Hom or X, so it's safe.

Got it.

Wait i thought it was London like Dane said..
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am

'
Oh, imagine if XLR8 took off his blind fold, and all you see is a bright light coming out of his eyes!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:24 am

Dane Dweller wrote:

'
Oh, imagine if XLR8 took off his blind fold, and all you see is a bright light coming out of his eyes!

Hom and X together...something chaotic would happen i think...tidal wave, earthquake,..something!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:30 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
So Grumpy, I have like ten android pics, fifty cryptid pics, two alien mercenary pics, and one pic of Rex, my cyborg T-Rex, which would you like to see?! Twisted Evil

yus
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:31 am

grumpythesheep wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:

yus
Uh, again, which pics DO you want to see, your choice bro! Cool
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:33 am

T-REX!!!!!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am

Oh wait, i just noticed something,
Oliver, is that some sort of cliff with Fusion Spawns behind Fusion Oli?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:41 am

D Horror wrote:

Nah, that's supposed to be some kind of smoke coming out of Fusion Oliver.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:43 am

D Horror wrote:
T-REX!!!!!
Okay, D wants Rex, so the score is:
Rex: 1
Androids: 0
Cryptid: 0
Aliens: 0
Conquers: 0
Mercenaries: 0

So far Rex is in the lead to be shown! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:48 am

-someone else says Rex along with 40,000,000,000 people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 am

just show the rex lol
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 am

u herd da lad!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:20 am

D Horror wrote:
u herd da lad!!!

yeshhhh he heard me, with his eyssss !!
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:23 am

yessssssshh Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:10 am

Yep.
Just upload Rex. You dont want to make the Druid Grumpy...
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:06 am

Undelos wrote:
Yep.
Just upload Rex. You dont want to make the Druid Grumpy...

Dane, even Undelos wants you to upload Rex!
Now that's like 40,000,000,003 or so.
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:08 am

D Horror wrote:

Nah, that's supposed to be some kind of smoke coming out of Fusion Oliver.

I got it!

Look cool. Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured 3766210289
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured   Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombieweasel Issue 1 Cover Un-coloured

View previous topic View next topic Back to top