FusionFall Home Of Legends
 
HomeHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.




Bookmark and share the address of Xtreme FusionFall Forum on your social bookmarking website
FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» hello dudes
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:40 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Free PC Games (Ubisoft)
Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Xtreme's New Groovy Discord
Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:44 pm by Oliver Zombieweasel

» Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 pm by Ace Cometshark

» Do we have a Discord?
Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am by supercody

» Let's Get Nerdy
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:25 pm by Gloryangel

» I'm going to be a youtube star???
Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:10 am by Gloryangel

» Glory Paints!
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm by Gloryangel

» It was a rough day (ART)
Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:52 pm by Gloryangel


Share | 
 

 Behold Lord Dane!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:30 pm

As my THOUSANDTH post on this forum, I have brought up a special treat, some of you question my abilities, one of those questioned are my drawing skills, so I have made my character, Lord Dane, and decided to show him to the public, behold, YOUR MASTER!

Found wondering the Darklands, in search of world domination, Lord Dane hopes to bring chaos rain upon his enemies, he will stop at NOTHING to be crowned master, his followers, The Sepretist are having a good relation with Fuse, and his grand Army of Fusions, hoping to rule a new era under their control, but they are always foiled by earth's mightiest heroes, but what they don't know is that Dane plans to pick them off, ONE BY ONE! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Reminds me of XLR8.


_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:35 pm

well then dane, how 'bout we go to the battle thread so i can put "Lord" Dane in his place

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Yeah the head does look like Xlr8 doesn't it?
Dane, never forget there is a person more evil than you. Twisted Evil *ahem* but im on vacation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Death

Death
nero harpwinner


FusionFall Name : Nero harpwinner
Level : 20
Male Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 17
FF Location : on my pc remembering ff and ...Nero :'( !!!

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:24 pm

D Horror wrote:
Yeah the head does look like Xlr8 doesn't it?
Dane, never forget there is a person more evil than you. Twisted Evil *ahem* but im on vacation.
lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:46 pm

@Dane, Dragoon, & D

How about we settle this in a Tag Battle eh

Dragoon & Ray vs D & Dane

...so how about it...

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
@Dane, Dragoon, & D

How about we settle this in a Tag Battle eh

Dragoon & Ray vs D & Dane

...so how about it...

hmmmm, that would be AWESOME! but of course everyone would need to agree, so i'll just leave you with this song:

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
@Dane, Dragoon, & D

How about we settle this in a Tag Battle eh

Dragoon & Ray vs D & Dane

...so how about it...

I don't battle anymore..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:51 pm

D Horror wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
@Dane, Dragoon, & D

How about we settle this in a Tag Battle eh

Dragoon & Ray vs D & Dane

...so how about it...

I don't battle anymore..

awwwwwwww, well you can't win 'em all, seeing your probably a horrible fighter anyway PS. this was a taunt

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
@Dane, Dragoon, & D

How about we settle this in a Tag Battle eh

Dragoon & Ray vs D & Dane

...so how about it...

I don't battle anymore..

awwwwwwww, well you can't win 'em all, seeing your probably a horrible fighter anyway PS. this was a taunt

Ohhhhhhhhh so suddenly IM a Horrible fighter is it?

Well let's see who's won more fights first of all hm? Oh right, I DID!!!

Well considering you've never even been in a fight because the only reason you won was 'cause Ray's battery died and it was OBVIOUS he was winning major.

Dragoon, sorry to burst your bubble kid, but you're messing with king of 'h' 'e' hockey sticks dude. Not a good idea!!!

What are you, some sort of rock 'n roll guy?! Has a nice theme song and what? Has a catchy ring to it is that all?! HUH?! PUNK??!!!

RRRRR now im about to get really really really REAAAALLLLLLLLY angry but hey you've made one mistake

taunting me before you knew, i don't blame you. Ray had to learn the hard way..

And what do you mean," you can't win 'em all."? I can win ALLLLLLLLL of them because i..uh...am that awesome. psh. STOP TALKING!

I mean again the only fight you've been in is Ray and he can barely win against me grandmother..(she won but had to take her nap

after and left Ray bleeding on the sidewalk. Sorry Ray he got me mad)

Ok.."Dragoon" Let's have our little battle then! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:19 pm



o...k, but let's save it for tommorow, it's about 12:17 AM over here (so i guess technically it would a quite a few hours from now, not tommorow) so i'm kinda tired

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:48 pm

@D

Imma let that Grandmother bis slide cuz I'm busy watching my shows on Toonami. But yeah, I would have won that battle if my battery on my phone didn't die. But Things have changed since then especially since I have my new mastered Fusion Abyss Mode. So all we need is for Dane to accept the challenge.

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Super Angryray wrote:
@D

Imma let that Grandmother bis slide cuz I'm busy watching my shows on Toonami. But yeah, I would have won that battle if my battery on my phone didn't die. But Things have changed since then especially since I have my new mastered Fusion Abyss Mode. So all we need is for Dane to accept the challenge.

which odds are he will, because he lives for fighting, he lives for the kills, without it, he is nothing (Medievil reference)

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Wait, who said im fighting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:35 am

Well thanks guy's (I guess!) but this picture only took about a half hour, plus, just so you know, that IS what my FusionFall character looks like, and if your wondering what he is wearing here is the list:
Head: Forever Knights Ninja helmet
Torso: Forever Knights Ninja torso
Back: Black Cloak
Pants: Benviktor pants
Shoes: Forever Kings boots
so yeah, also Oliver, guess what, I just gave you a minor villain in your series! Lol2
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:37 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
...so yeah, also Oliver, guess what, I just gave you a minor villain in your series! Lol2

Fine, I'll do some designs.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:40 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Dane Dweller wrote:
...so yeah, also Oliver, guess what, I just gave you a minor villain in your series! Lol2

Fine, I'll do some designs.
You don't have to if you want, I was kidding, but in my opinion, Dane makes an excellent bounty hunter, he could be like six-six from Ben 10, or Van Rook from the Secret Saturdays! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 am

So Dane do you accept the Tag Battle challenge

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:59 am

Super Angryray wrote:
So Dane do you accept the Tag Battle challenge
Sure, (I guess!), but what ever! fighting builds character! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:02 am

Ok then its settled.


Ray & Dragoon vs Dane & D

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Member

Member
SUDoKu


FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 528
Join date : 2012-08-05
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:37 am

From my perspective, it looks great and is about 3 times better than anything I could currently draw.

_________________
IGN(s):
Grim Luciusrockets (LVL 21)
Stormy Steelyblade (LVL 7)
Spike Amberblade (LVL 9)

3DS Friend Code: 0430 8347 0506

Things I want:
Duncan Shirt ()
DJ Shirt ()
Owen Shirt ()
Trent Shirt ()
Team Chris Shirt ()
Team Amazon Shirt ()
Team Victory Shirt ()
Ultimate Swampfire Helmet ()
For FusionFall to return ()
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:40 am

SUDoKu wrote:
From my perspective, it looks great and is about 3 times better than anything I could currently draw.
Thanks bro, but I'm sure you can draw better, compared to Grumpy I'm nothing, and Oliver, I think were even, maybe?! scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:06 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
SUDoKu wrote:
From my perspective, it looks great and is about 3 times better than anything I could currently draw.
Thanks bro, but I'm sure you can draw better, compared to Grumpy I'm nothing, and Oliver, I think were even, maybe?! scratch
pft Rolling Eyes

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:31 am

What's THAT supposed to mean?! Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Member

Member
SlimTheJackson


FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Level : 0
Male Posts : 662
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 18
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:35 am

Yeah Super

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:05 am

lol seach fright knight from danny phantom looks spot on like him http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120728141948/dp/images/4/41/Fright_Knight_2.jpg

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:22 am

MovingXtarget® wrote:
lol seach fright knight from danny phantom looks spot on like him http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120728141948/dp/images/4/41/Fright_Knight_2.jpg
True, though Dane symbol helmet is more like Tretrax's, while this knight bares the head of Demongo, plus Dane is more shorter, as I must say, but in all, both are alike! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:28 am

Actually the helmet looks more like that of XLR8.

Anyway, I've finished drawing three of the of the main villains in the Zombieweasel series. Two of them are Dane and Zs'Skayr. Can you guess who the third one will be?

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:31 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Actually the helmet looks more like that of XLR8.

Anyway, I've finished drawing three of the of the main villains in the Zombieweasel series. Two of them are Dane and Zs'Skayr. Can you guess who the third one will be?
Gorrax?, oh wait, Fuse, uh Aku, I give up!, who?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:33 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Actually the helmet looks more like that of XLR8.

Anyway, I've finished drawing three of the of the main villains in the Zombieweasel series. Two of them are Dane and Zs'Skayr. Can you guess who the third one will be?
Gorrax?, oh wait, Fuse, uh Aku, I give up!, who?

Fuse will appear, but not in this drawing. Aku won't appear, either as Samurai Jack has defeated him years ago.

Nano Aku will appear, though.

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 am

Oh, well why do I care, I'm a villain in a comic series, that's a BIG step for villain kind! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Name : Oliver Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 20
FF Location : New Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:36 am

Hold on, now that I took a 2nd look at your comment... Yes, it is Gorrax. Or is it really him...?

_________________
Anyway, cya!

~Oliver Zombieweasel


FusionFall Hints n Tips

Wii Friend Code: 1464-3969-8430
3DS Friend Code: 1177 - 8243 - 0291
Discord: Oli Zombieweasel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

The Target

The Target
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™


FusionFall Name : Ultimate Annihalation
Level : 666
Male Posts : 5660
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 18
FF Location : /dev/null

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:36 am

its very good tho dane keep up the good work ThumbsUp2 ThumbsUp2 ThumbsUp2 ThumbsUp2 ThumbsUp2 ThumbsUp2 ThumbsUp2 ThumbsUp2 ThumbsUp2 Rock Rock Rock ThumbUp ThumbUp ThumbUp Rock2 Rock2 Rock3 Rock3 YouRock

_________________
Its hard to dream once you're deep inside of one ...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller


FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1979
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 18
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:39 am

@Oliver- yeah I knew it, but in all that is righteous, thank you for making me a minor villain, you are BOSS! king

@Target- thanks dude, that means a lot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:46 am

@Ray
Dude i already said im not fighting..

@Dane
Well if that's what you think, you draw neatly and well placed all details correctly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:50 am

D Horror wrote:
@Ray
Dude i already said im not fighting..

@Dane
Well if that's what you think, you draw neatly and well placed all details correctly. Very Happy

awww, well ialmost thought you were, but i guess that proves that your scared of battle and are bad at fighting another taunt

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:53 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
D Horror wrote:
@Ray
Dude i already said im not fighting..

@Dane
Well if that's what you think, you draw neatly and well placed all details correctly. Very Happy

awww, well ialmost thought you were, but i guess that proves that your scared of battle and are bad at fighting another taunt

D-Dragooooon.....!

I-I-Im...warning you......
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:56 am

@D
The so what called D Horror, Xtremes "True Fear" is cowarding out of the battle request. You should be called D Coward. Noone has ever feared you either Razz Taunt except for the part about the noone fearing you

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 am

no one in the right mind would seriously be afraid od D "Horror" more like D Scardicat if you ask me taunt

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:03 am

Super Angryray wrote:
@D
The so what called D Horror, Xtremes "True Fear" is cowarding out of the battle request. You should be called D Coward. Noone has ever feared you either Razz Taunt except for the part about the noone fearing you

It's funny you saying that even though you lost to me already and it's also funny because you decided to say that while Dragoon was challenging me. Yeah, first learn to fight before you fight me..

@Dragoon
Ya know. Why not. to show you kids. -Ray- How to NOT be OP -again Ray and fight with some dignity. Sure why not.

Twisted Evil..Yeah..sure....Then you shall know pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor


FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2895
Join date : 2012-09-19
Age : 20
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:04 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
no one in the right mind would seriously be afraid od D "Horror" more like D Scardicat if you ask me taunt

Full of yourself eh?

Fine. So if i'm correct it's me and Dan v.s you 2?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray


Level : 0
Male Posts : 2830
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 16
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:06 am

D Horror wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
@D
The so what called D Horror, Xtremes "True Fear" is cowarding out of the battle request. You should be called D Coward. Noone has ever feared you either Razz Taunt except for the part about the noone fearing you

It's funny you saying that even though you lost to me already and it's also funny because you decided to say that while Dragoon was challenging me. Yeah, first learn to fight before you fight me..

@Dragoon
Ya know. Why not. to show you kids. -Ray- How to NOT be OP -again Ray and fight with some dignity. Sure why not.

Twisted Evil..Yeah..sure....Then you shall know pain.
Heh. So u have accepted the challenge I see. Its not clear to you yet but you'll see soon enough of what you are.


@Dragoon

Let's head down to the Villain thread to prepare for the tag battle.

_________________

 "Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86


FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4305
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 17
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:09 am

Super Angryray wrote:
D Horror wrote:
Super Angryray wrote:
@D
The so what called D Horror, Xtremes "True Fear" is cowarding out of the battle request. You should be called D Coward. Noone has ever feared you either Razz Taunt except for the part about the noone fearing you

It's funny you saying that even though you lost to me already and it's also funny because you decided to say that while Dragoon was challenging me. Yeah, first learn to fight before you fight me..

@Dragoon
Ya know. Why not. to show you kids. -Ray- How to NOT be OP -again Ray and fight with some dignity. Sure why not.

Twisted Evil..Yeah..sure....Then you shall know pain.
Heh. So u have accepted the challenge I see. Its not clear to you yet but you'll see soon enough of what you are.


@Dragoon

Let's head down to the Villain thread to prepare for the tag battle.

ok, to the arena, whoosh

_________________
The most awesome guy you will ever see in gaming

Back to top Go down
View user profile


Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Behold Lord Dane!   Today at 1:23 am

Back to top Go down
 

Behold Lord Dane!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme FusionFall Forum :: Xtreme FusionFall Portal :: General Discussions-