Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Project: REVIVE - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

First topic message reminder :

A member signed up recently on the dA's FusionFall Fan Club page and posted this comment about a Project for the FusionFall community. I took a look at it...........and......well...... Project: REVIVE - Page 2 Megustaplz

Me Gusta.
Muy, muy, MUCHO.

The link that they provided took me to FusionFall Central, where they were originally talking about this so called project. Good of them to NOT spread the news because that shtuff would have been PLENTY HELPFUL forever and a day ago....but alass, I digress.

The Thread poster hosted up this PDF of a letter to petition FusionFall to Give attention back to the game and work on new ideas that players want to see.
Here is the Link to the document online:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11JMYTY2ACn6SN5vjNk0jaA5CBey6GG_b1BKaqrOHXhA/edit

I merely just skimmed it and from what I saw, one, this person isn't some random kid putting together a heartfelt letter to send to Gringon to ask them to "Care again and stuff 'cause fusionfol is the best lol." Nope. We got Indentions, Bullets, Fully formed and cohesive thoughts and that alone impressed me.

Two, the person makes some good points about having the Barber Shop, PvP, and a new Weapon: The Gauntlet.

And Three. PvP man.

PvP. That is what happened to the Dinosaurs. And a Gauntlet. With Fried eggs and the power of a Thunderstorm all wrapped up inside 4 Powercells on each of your knuckles.

I mean c'mon. Its fun to punch things as big as a house to death in front of Level 4 players but just the mere fact of having something shiny and explosive to do it with is so much better.

Anyways, I was in a rare mood when I made this message so excuse my lunacy. Check out the PDF and tell me what you think.

Oh did I mention that this person didn't make a single mention about having "Pets?" Kudos to that guy because seriously If I heard another kid say that FusionFall should "so tootally have pets and houses because they r cool" I was seriously going to spam the URL to FreeRealms all over any account that I find of theirs...and their Face. If I find them.

(Wow. I really AM in a rare mood.....)
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

AuthorMessage

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Level : 36
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:17 am

What the.. Apple sauce did they do TO THE LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After owning Zero for liek almust 3 yeerz I got him up to a good level 8 Then the levels went all WHACKY-DOO! And before I got to level 9 I still had 2 nanos to get! AND ALL THE ANNOYING CAPSULE ONES! I MEAN WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT!!!
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -Goes on full blown rage-
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Undelos wrote:
Shocked I forgot about all Mario Games and MegaMan games! My bad.

Didnt know that there WASN'T a S.C.A.M.P.E.R Jet in City Station that didnt take you to the Darklands.

Would have figured there would have been But I wouldn't know. I dont spend much time in City Station since I am barely leveled up enough to keep from dying there due to the monsters....

Technically there is, but just your average S.C.A.M.P.E.R.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Hey Undelos, here's the reply from Wilttilt regarding your ideas:

"
Well believe it or not, both Luther and I are just juniors in High School, so....All it takes is some quality work I suppose.

Chat- This is the first thing on my list for fixes for Phase II. I think I have real easy, genuine way to block everything bad, and keep everything players want to say Razz

Emotes- I really like his suggestion, and thinking about it, it really needs to be implemented!

Animations- While the animations are definitely....lacking....I don't think reanimating is a possibility. While certain anims need definite fixes (gliding animations cape, inconsistency with dashing, etc.) They've already re-done the animations for DexLabs Upgrade I. While I think the animations before then were better, I don't think player animations is a current, strong lacking point.

Older support- Believe me, as an old, faithful player originating from the 90s, I see your point, and Phase II and III (and even a bit of Phase I) definitely cater to us, as well as maintaining a strong connection to the younger audience. If Phase II and III go into effect, expect more of that!

Optional Payment- Believe it or not, but CN had an idea to introduce the, "Premium Store" which allowed players to buy items based on points (bought with credit card Razz) There is in fact some remnants of the stores main look still on the website. It was entirely website based. The Premium Store is a possible implementation for now. While its a good idea for the time being, those items still have to be made, unfortunately. However, if Phase I is entirely rejected, my second proposal is to include just the premium store, using all the unreleased items, as I'm sure you've seen.

Secret Bases- This is quite a good idea, however, younger players I don't think will see too much in it. Its another "possible" for now. Perhaps though, if CN REALLY focuses back on FusionFall it could become very possible.

Guilds/Clans- I felt this needed a subsection Razz I think little groups players could form is also quite a neat idea, and it appeals to all audiences. Perhaps certain features could be attached to this (They have a specific list to quickly show when online, you can quickly leave messages, call a "group warp" request so everyone online can meet, etc.)

Underwater- This is kinda eh. There seems to not be much of a purpose except to take up more world space Razz

Superhuman Abilities- I don't think this would work all too well. This makes the game quite unbalanced, which isn't the goal of CN. Besides that, we have nanos to aid us. While its not the same, its kind of redundant to have two different sources of ability.

More Challenging monsters- If you notice with recent additions, they've already started doing this. Fusion Buttercup or Fusion Cheese are prime examples. They have stages and little surprises. Though they could definitely be a little better made, the idea's there, and I think they get it. They're also making Fusion Lairs more than just a dark inset of fusion infected mystery land. Fusion AmpFibian, Fusion Hominid, Albedo, etc. all have lairs that finally make a bit more sense and add to the character.

Max Level Increase- Though initially it sounds like a great idea, often, the younger audience can get overwhelmed by the amount of work they have to do to finally reach their goal of being a max level. However, I also feel this is very much needed, and it is included in Phase III.

Larger Groups- I don't think it would be much of a hassle to code a few extra slots for more group members. In fact, GMs used to have the ability to increase their group size, so it only seems logical.

By the way, I have several character models. I custom-animated Numbuh One for that video Razz Be sure to let him know.
"

Hope that clears things up. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

ArmorSpark
ArmorSpark

Male Posts : 127
FF Location : France of FusionFall

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:45 pm

We need an ED jacket...no no...

WE NEED NEW AWESOME WINGS.
I just looked at your signature, X and BAM, demon wings sprang to mind.
Now that I wouldn't mind spending a few K on. EyeBrows $_$
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Demon wings would be nice. No, GREAT. I was thoroughly disappointed with the 'angel wings' and 'devil wings'. The angel's prayers and devil's temptations are the best wings in the game in my opinion. EyeBrows

Back to top Go down

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK
DOC OCK

Male Posts : 79
FF Location : Marvel Universe

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:06 am

would it kill u guys to suggest robotic arms....like you know what reference im tryina pull here..lolzzzz
kidding. batman
Angel i want new wings.
WHOA did armorspark just become MOD? how come he doesnt have the mod badge but his name is in blue what gives?

3DGrin the new troll face is back. cheers
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:17 am

Huh. That is odd. Why does HE get the blue letters??!?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 am

Oh....and yeah. Thanks X. I've been actually talking to Wilttilt today. Even sent me his dA account....
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:11 am

DOC OCK wrote:
would it kill u guys to suggest robotic arms....like you know what reference im tryina pull here..lolzzzz
kidding. batman
Angel i want new wings.
WHOA did armorspark just become MOD? how come he doesnt have the mod badge but his name is in blue what gives?

3DGrin the new troll face is back. cheers

Robotic arms, huh? Awesome! Like melee weapons that cover the whole arm, or kinda like those gauntlets that we came up with (I say 'we' because I can't remember who actually thought that up and can't be bothered to remember). Maybe one of them could be Ben 10,000's Omnitrix from that original Ben 10 episode. Tbh, I can't think of any other ideas from Robo-arms. I'm not gonna say Victor Validus' robot arms from that Ultimate Alien episode 'Revenge of the Swarm' though for 2 reasons:

1. They're more back items.

You can probably figure out what the 2nd reason is.

Anyway, I'll get to work on designing an evil robo-arm.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:27 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Robotic arms, huh? Awesome! Like melee weapons that cover the whole arm, or kinda like those gauntlets that we came up with (I say 'we' because I can't remember who actually thought that up and can't be bothered to remember).

ME!!! I started the idea because Punching evil things the size of a two story house to death is not only fun, but insulting to the evil monster. WHICH MAKES IT EVEN BETTER.

+60 Bonus points for doing it in front of a much lower level user.

+80 Bonus points for using the chat to type "Like a BOSS." Successively in front of said low level user.

+5 Bonus points for running or riding off into the sunset after doing both things previously mentioned.

(Guise. I just had an serious epiphany. I've realized that i'm a jerk....)

Nitro can agree with me. Being unneccesarily violent is one of his most favorite things to do.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:55 am

I have finished! I call it the... Mandark Industries... Robo-arm. Thingy. Hey, I only said I'd make it evil-looking, I didn't say I'd make up an awesome name. It was originally for one of the villains in my comics (Yes, that's my hobby... Maybe I should become a cartoonist for CN). Anyway, here it is:

Project: REVIVE - Page 2 Roboarm

Well, whatcha think? It's MI, so you can tell me what to improve. I got the idea for the spikes from Vilgax's suit before that... accident in the first ever Ben 10 episode. And sorry it's too big. Should've asked ImageShack to make it smaller.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:42 am

Things to watch for:

O - Make sure that everything about an item that is to be worn does not impede natural movement.

O - Make sure that, no matter how cool, creepy, scary, lovely an item is......make sure it is as comfortable as possible.

For example,

The spikes at the shoulder.
It looks like they also run up under the arm. I dont have to even BEGIN to tell you how painfull that looks. If anything, have the line of spikes run at a upward 45 degree angle away from the body. This way ALSO if the character were to lift his arm, It wont stab him in the face.....or the ear. Granted, they'll still be pointed upward but the angle SHOULD give a character that leeway for them to notice how far they can lift up that arm.

Putting the spikes downward would be MUCH safer......but it wouldn't look as cool.

Knowing how to show a balance of both safety and ferocity is a useful feature for anyone that loves to create.

Yes. I put
THIS MUCH THOUGHT AND DETAIL into Armour I design. The modified Training armor I designed should be done soon and I'll be showing that off soon on Liam.

P.S: Dont worry about the name of the Arm.

Its not like Susan would have thought of anything better anyways...
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:55 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
Demon wings would be nice. No, GREAT. I was thoroughly disappointed with the 'angel wings' and 'devil wings'. The angel's prayers and devil's temptations are the best wings in the game in my opinion. EyeBrows

High 5 me on that bro..
ANGELS PRAYERS FTWWWWW!
Noone can wear them better then moi EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:24 am

Nitro can agree with me. Being unneccesarily violent is one of his most favorite things to do.[/quote]

Well....Duh.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Hey guys! I'm bored (Like EVERY day) and decided I might draw a Project: Revive poster with us on it. Of course I'll use my new technique; Draw on paper first, send from my phone to computer via email, open up Photoshop, take everything from there. I haven't made it yet, but I think it MIGHT be pretty good.
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Those beans are sub-zero. (Kool Beans)
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:28 am

Don't expect anything too brilliant though. I'm still new to Photoshop and I'm THE worst at drawing legs. And, in my Project: R poster, I've made Hom Choi fly! Yep, he's a god to me. Why? Cause he's so awesome! Even though I've never met him. But to me, Hom's the Chuck Norris of FusionFall. All I can say for now... EyeBrows <- Just thought I'd give that emote a try.
Back to top Go down

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK
DOC OCK

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:28 pm

EyeBrows vs Project: REVIVE - Page 2 DocOck
SoHappy
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Oh great. Now HomChoi is going to be delirious now that you've called him a "Chuck Norris" of FusionFall.

Honestly, when He leaves his response to that......his egotism is gonna outshine even mine.....

Or Explode.

Let the madness begin.

Project: REVIVE - Page 2 PicardDoubleFacepalm-1
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:24 am

Undelos wrote:
Oh great. Now HomChoi is going to be delirious now that you've called him a "Chuck Norris" of FusionFall.

Honestly, when He leaves his response to that......his egotism is gonna outshine even mine.....

Or Explode.

Let the madness begin.

Project: REVIVE - Page 2 PicardDoubleFacepalm-1

Funniest comment ever!

Maybe I should called him the 'Bowser' of... Oh wait. I have pretty much screwed everyone here by saying that. Maybe I should've just said he was cool and left it at that.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:09 am

Don't expect anything too brilliant though. I'm still new to Photoshop and I'm THE worst at drawing legs. And, in my Project: R poster, I've made Hom Choi fly! Yep, he's a god to me. Why? Cause he's so awesome! Even though I've never met him. But to me, Hom's the Chuck Norris of FusionFall. All I can say for now... EyeBrows <- Just thought I'd give that emote a try.

Bravo my friend.. Bravo... MadBoss
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll as much as I am awesome I never thought i'd leave a CHUCK NORRIS FIST THROO YO FACE! Impression on people maybe its because I over react to every I write on this forum.. I MEAN! Like when have I hardly posted something serious.. v.v Oh well..
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Well now.

I stand corrected. The Hom took the modest road.
I guess we could all learn a thing or two....
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Undelos wrote:
Well now.

I stand corrected. The Hom took the modest road.
I guess we could all learn a thing or two....

My work here is done.. -Flys off skyscraper into the night-
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Project: REVIVE - Page 2 Dontunderstandplz
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Quote :
My work here is done.. -Flys off skyscraper into the night-

...LIKE A BOSS!
Back to top Go down

Doc Ock

Doc Ock
DOC OCK
DOC OCK

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Lol @ hom choi
Back to top Go down

B.R.

PostSubject: FusinFall Will never become "a real game" again.   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:38 pm

It is impossible for them to upgrade the game, let alone stabalize it so it won't continuously crash.

This is from 10's of thousands of thoughtless, soul-less animals; that feel it is not just their right- but their obligation in life to Hack.

Unfortunately, creating a game isn't something that just happens like a sneeze. It takes months to years to iron out some of the major bugs, that come with combining 100's of pages of code.

These bugs, are brought back to life (with full health, so to speak) the moment some overly eager 4 year old (that's the mental level, not actual age. actual age is usually between 5 years of age to 50 or so) decides that it's going to be "more fun" to hack.

Kill the hackers, ALL of the hackers- and you might have a playable game again within a few months of diligent work.

Otherwise, think of Hackers As the Fusion itself. They exist only to make our world Suck that much more- And keep it broken for eternity.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:15 pm

I dunno, the game's created by Unity Web Player, which does let you upgrade parts of the game, as long as you made it. And anything's possible, dude. It's the Cartoon Network Universe after all, where anything can happen, like in Pokemon! Except getting rid of hackers completely...

Anyway, I've come with something else for Project: Revive! I saw on Google Images a few days ago where it showed the 2008 beta version of the inventory, and I thought it looked pretty cool. It looked like that holographic screen thing you see in front of players sometimes. It was even transparent! So I thought we could somehow convince the FF Team to bring that back.
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:52 am

Let's get the game back before we start drooling over new features.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:54 am

PistolNitro wrote:
Let's get the game back before we start drooling over new features.

Project: REVIVE - Page 2 Okay-meme-jpg
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:34 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Hold on... Wait huh? WAIT WHUT! NO NO NO! NO WAYYYY! OMG GLARBAGARGHLBAR!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Hom's overloading with awesomeness today...
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Hom's overloading with awesomeness today...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Ya know, I kinda think houses would be a good idea to have in FF. Though if we had pets, what would be the point of Nanos?
Eaxctly houses are cool no pets cuz they suck.I'm going to Make a video rite now for project R.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:42 am

Faveninja wrote:
Ya know, I kinda think houses would be a good idea to have in FF. Though if we had pets, what would be the point of Nanos?
Eaxctly houses are cool no pets cuz they suck.I'm going to Make a video rite now for project R.

Owen? When did you sign in for the XTREME!!!! Forums? Anyway, I'm not COMPLETELY sure about houses now, but... eh, I still want one in FF. Ya know, just for someplace to hang out when I'm not grinding since I can never stay in one place anymore. I'm like Samurai Jack! Except I'm not a samurai.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:04 am

You could instead be a ronin...a Samurai without a master.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Faveninja wrote:
Hi Faveninja, welcome to Xtreme FusionFall! Very Happy

I think most people (excluding SkyFallen I think) would agree
that pets are unnecessary and a waste of time and effort to introduce to the game when
more awesome concepts can be arranged. EyeBrows
*Cough* Crysis 2 style sliding animations. Big Grin
Ok but seriously, houses, I don't know but Oliver's right, we need other places to hang out.
I just hope that if houses ever do get introduced, that they don't turn FusionFall into one of those
generic games like Wizard101 which concentrate a fair amount on personalising their 'dens/houses'
when the main point of the game is far greater.
I welcome any changes really, alot of us are THAT bored. lol!
But seriously, no pets. :bananalama:
Lolz. Honestly I don't mind but there's really no need for pets. We have vehicles for transport and friends, NPCs and nanos for company.
Bored

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Mon May 21, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:57 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
Ok but seriously, houses, I don't know but Oliver's right, we need other places to hang out.

I am?
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Yep, that's why us Future folk hung around Bad Max and Don Doom when there was nothing else for us to do.
And that's also one of the reasons Mount Blackhead is popular. The other reason is it's a trading area.
Back to top Go down

ArmorSpark
ArmorSpark

Male Posts : 127
FF Location : France of FusionFall

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:42 pm

As other people have mentioned, there should be a candied island in ff. Twisted Evil
Image it! lemonade sea, chocolate rivers, candy everywhere.....
it reminds me of a certain chocolate factory! What a Face
ThumbsUp
I would hang out there and it would be just great if there were boat races....
but this stuffs for another day...
Neutral
still an awesome idea right?
ROFL2
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Yay! Candied Island! I also had this idea a while back for a new IZ called 'Stormalong Ruins'. Ya know, since Stormalong's been destroyed.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Why hasn't anyone suggested this?

The Underworld from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (Probably the only cartoon with adult humor which made me laugh) Loved that show...
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:32 pm

(Comment removed due to being highly offensive)
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:24 pm

HomChoi wrote:
Why hasn't anyone suggested this?

The Underworld from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (Probably the only cartoon with adult humor which made me laugh) Loved that show...

So we've got:

- Candied Island
- Stormalong Ruins
- The Underworld

What about the Land of Ooo, the Bug Jar, Bellwood and Providence HQ?
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Well they already have the "Garden" from Providence. I think they could do the Bug jar without sacrificing too much detail. The Land of Ooo.......uh.....is entire "Land." I'd hate for them to do it and skimp on its vastness just for the sake of remaning server size or time required to build it.

This Bellwood. what IS this madness that you speak of??
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:21 am

Undelos wrote:
This Bellwood. what IS this madness that you speak of??

Madness? This is SPARTA! I've always wanted to do that. Anyway, Bellwood is the town Ben Tennyson lives.

And for the Land of Ooo, I was thinking just putting Finn's Treehouse at one end, Princess Bubblegum's castle on the other and just the grasslands in one area in between. And maybe somewhere put the Ice Kingdom with a large gap where the Ice King's castle broke off and drifted toward the beach.

Other ideas I had (These are just small things to add into the game) were to put the GIANT boulder that Ed hit in the Ed, Edd n Eddy movie somewhere in Nowhere and Eddy's brother's whale trailer in Dizzy World.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:34 am

Oh yeah............I forgot that they did put in the Ice King's Mountain....

I guess they would fill in the Land of Ooo right behind the Ice King's Mountain. Seems logical since there is nothing back there and that IS the edge of FusionFall.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:05 am

A vast green patch of green grass with only a nice blue sky? JEANUSS!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top