Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Project: REVIVE Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Project: REVIVE EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Project: REVIVE EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Project: REVIVE EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Project: REVIVE EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Project: REVIVE EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Project: REVIVE EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Project: REVIVE EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Project: REVIVE EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Project: REVIVE EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

A member signed up recently on the dA's FusionFall Fan Club page and posted this comment about a Project for the FusionFall community. I took a look at it...........and......well...... Project: REVIVE Megustaplz

Me Gusta.
Muy, muy, MUCHO.

The link that they provided took me to FusionFall Central, where they were originally talking about this so called project. Good of them to NOT spread the news because that shtuff would have been PLENTY HELPFUL forever and a day ago....but alass, I digress.

The Thread poster hosted up this PDF of a letter to petition FusionFall to Give attention back to the game and work on new ideas that players want to see.
Here is the Link to the document online:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11JMYTY2ACn6SN5vjNk0jaA5CBey6GG_b1BKaqrOHXhA/edit

I merely just skimmed it and from what I saw, one, this person isn't some random kid putting together a heartfelt letter to send to Gringon to ask them to "Care again and stuff 'cause fusionfol is the best lol." Nope. We got Indentions, Bullets, Fully formed and cohesive thoughts and that alone impressed me.

Two, the person makes some good points about having the Barber Shop, PvP, and a new Weapon: The Gauntlet.

And Three. PvP man.

PvP. That is what happened to the Dinosaurs. And a Gauntlet. With Fried eggs and the power of a Thunderstorm all wrapped up inside 4 Powercells on each of your knuckles.

I mean c'mon. Its fun to punch things as big as a house to death in front of Level 4 players but just the mere fact of having something shiny and explosive to do it with is so much better.

Anyways, I was in a rare mood when I made this message so excuse my lunacy. Check out the PDF and tell me what you think.

Oh did I mention that this person didn't make a single mention about having "Pets?" Kudos to that guy because seriously If I heard another kid say that FusionFall should "so tootally have pets and houses because they r cool" I was seriously going to spam the URL to FreeRealms all over any account that I find of theirs...and their Face. If I find them.

(Wow. I really AM in a rare mood.....)
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Ya know, I kinda think houses would be a good idea to have in FF. Though if we had pets, what would be the point of Nanos?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Mmmmmm......houses would be "so-so" with me. There are tons of buildings in Pokey Oaks and everywhere else so it does seem only appropriate to kind of put them to use.

But the idea of having a vendor that sells furniture, tables etc is kinda distracting to the main theme of Fusion Fall which is technically a mass invasion of biohazardous monsters destroying the world and earth's heroes must stop them.

I figured that since this was the plot, Gringon didn't think it was Cohesive to the plot since technically speaking the world is supposed to have a mild Apocalyptic feel to it anyways.

But in a sense.....it could always work. I've seen much more unrelatable concepts woven together flawlessly. So if Grongon can pull it off.....they won't have any complaints from me.
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Well the closest thing you can get to a house in Pokey Oaks is jump hacking through the door and walking inside the house... and Pet wise that's attacking a monster and getting it to walk inside the house you are inside... God I remember the day I found it out...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Undelos wrote:
Mmmmmm......houses would be "so-so" with me. There are tons of buildings in Pokey Oaks and everywhere else so it does seem only appropriate to kind of put them to use.

But the idea of having a vendor that sells furniture, tables etc is kinda distracting to the main theme of Fusion Fall which is technically a mass invasion of biohazardous monsters destroying the world and earth's heroes must stop them.

I figured that since this was the plot, Gringon didn't think it was Cohesive to the plot since technically speaking the world is supposed to have a mild Apocalyptic feel to it anyways.

But in a sense.....it could always work. I've seen much more unrelatable concepts woven together flawlessly. So if Grongon can pull it off.....they won't have any complaints from me.

For the furniture, I was thinking more of Fusion monsters dropping them like normal items, and maybe give them to a vendor or something to get rid of the FM. And I don't think Grigon can do anything to the game anymore cause they left CN to finish the game by themselves.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:28 pm

My current ideas include:

- Bring back the Future, incorporate a bridge to be able to cross over. (Include clouds around it and a nice skybox, also make it so people will actually hang out there for the lolz - which means, make it fairly wide, I guess.)
- Instead of the popular use of glitches and 'Debug Land'/Unknown explorations, there should be other worlds
to explore, think about it; if weird planes of land with little detail and objects interested us bored level 36 players, then surely
with slightly more effort, creating damaged worlds and maybe a utopian world just to present some contract as well as other
conceptional environments that can interlock with the FusionFall story, we can really make things interesting.
- Survival Game Modes: Fusion Zombies - involves a dark environment, with rain, snow, other conditions, teams of players surviving fusion zombie outbreaks from power plants, meteor showers and from under ground.
Another game mode would involve team vs team tasks such as hunting or just diffusing a fusion bomb before the other team, getting to a location before being assassinated by the enemy team members, and also one that includes PVP robotic fights; players suit up in robotic armor, attempting to defeat others on different environments.
I want to include a lot of CartoonNetwork references such for example: environments, characters and concepts from Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, Ben 10, etc.
- Improve character customisation as the person said. (No need to expand on this, really. Yet.)
- Improve character animations and abilities. Gauntlets, ability to slide like in Crysis 2 lol, improve punch animations to stronger ones, fire power etc.
- Maybe a green area for making machinimas....ah nevermind

Can't think of many other things right now, I just want that zombie PVP MODE! Ahee
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:03 pm

All that would be good but I could just settle for the Future but of course I would back that up all the way
Although I find it awkward how us lvl 36's can only find entertainment in FusionFalls poorly hidden pre-released stuff... A.K.A DeBug land... Like before we had the snails everyone already found them it's the same as fusion echo echo I remember collecting the ninja sets I even featured in a video about it with another FusionFall YouTuber known as Ace Rubyhawk but he took the video down for some reason anyways I just say ill settle for the old Future and maybe that PvP! But I would like some stuff for us higher levels... all fusionfall does is give stuff for low levels which we can just breeze through (Nano's would be a prime example) I find it annoying how max levels or 30+ dont really get much which dissapoints me because when you become last level whaats left? other than breezing through level 4 nano missions? so I say PvP, Future and SOMETHING FOR US HIGHER LEVELS! excited Rock
Back to top Go down

NagaDCrow
NagaDCrow

FusionFall Name : Pistol Nitrochampion
Level : 0
Male Posts : 456
FF Location : Henrir's Time and Space

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 pm

.....Yes.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:51 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
My current ideas include:

- Bring back the Future, incorporate a bridge to be able to cross over. (Include clouds around it and a nice skybox, also make it so people will actually hang out there for the lolz - which means, make it fairly wide, I guess.)

Just reading that first idea reminded me, last year I thought of using a holographic projector or 2-way time machine to go to the future. I never told anyone about it cause I forgot.
Back to top Go down

ArmorSpark
ArmorSpark

Male Posts : 127
FF Location : France of FusionFall

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Lololololol. I like the zombie idea it's like black ops or something. EyeBrows
FF F petition 23/300 currently. (FusionFall Future petition) bounce
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:55 pm

We Need to Make Fusionfall To Get Higher Levels,Like 100 Lvl,And Areas, And Pets, And Houses, And New Monsters,And Realese Future to Lvl 30,Then Get To Past To Be Lvl 100. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 am

SkyFallen wrote:
We Need to Make Fusionfall To Get Higher Levels,Like 100 Lvl,And Areas, And Pets, And Houses, And New Monsters,And Realese Future to Lvl 30,Then Get To Past To Be Lvl 100. Very Happy

Wouldn't having the future up to Lvl 30 be kind aimpossible now? and Level 100? Wouldn't that take ageeeees of missions and grinding I think people would quit... New Monsters cool! Future back FTW! Pets and Houses... Nahh
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:22 pm

i think they should add some dungens you can do with your friend and in the end you get marked how good you were and it give you a crate and all your group member will get some too like you do not die at all.

Dugen would have to be a bit hard like in the end of the dugen lik have you heard of the gatekeeper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ocEZxJKSVc
it must have the health of don doom, bad max, tootie, and all of the fusion blowfishes combined! Plus the strength of lord fuse and you will prob get like aa set with it or something else during how good you do it
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm

SkyFallen wrote:

Project: REVIVE RedEyes

Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Undelos wrote:
SkyFallen wrote:

Project: REVIVE RedEyes

I know the feel bro..
-Hugs-
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 am

Project: REVIVE Y-u-no-guy

Sky.

Y u no listen????

What's the point in pets if we have Nanos???
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:47 pm

i think the piont of it is that you can use your nanos are use to help you with attack at platforms but your pet are used to fight and things but they coasts alot of money
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:15 pm

I find the pet idea dumb...

I dont want some mutant alien following me around whilst I shoot down a 20 foot monster known as Fuse when really the aliens are our enemies so it kinda kills the point of the story...

I mean I could understand if you were just a schoolboy and you went out to fight aliens with your Dog named Sparky... or whatever they would throw at you...
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:17 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
i think they should add some dungens you can do with your friend and in the end you get marked how good you were and it give you a crate and all your group member will get some too like you do not die at all.
KUDOS! cheers
(that's a praising word for an achievement)
You have just achieved creating a good idea....
or even better....you've given me an idea. 3DGrin
Dungeons sound cooler than houses and pets. Yep
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:45 pm

I was thinking a Doctor Who Weeping Angels kinda thing.
We're in a maze, it's dark and there are dim swaying lamps. (Or perhaps side lamps that look like they need replacing - flashing, running out of power kinda lights)

There are sirens for warning you when the lights go out, Fusion statues come closer to you and you need to escape and find the detonator which detonates bombs in the
statues to defeat them. (And we have the ability to slide like in Crysis 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQUS2RqPBVw )

There would also be stairs at the end of the maze after you defeat the statues, then there are zombies crawling on the long and wide stairs; they try
to grab your legs and if they defeat you, you are left on the stairs until your team mates can revive you.

Then you slide into the large door at the end of the stairs. Then there's a place that looks like forgotten falls but with chains and broken platforms that crack and then break;
the chains are there for you to swing with to get to platforms and then there is a SACT helicopter that waits for you and your team.
You and your team are rewarded according to your score.

ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and SLIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done. For now. Ahee
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Nope! Nope. That wasn't nerd talk at all..... lol!

That would be rather intense but cool. Of course that would require a major re do of all of the character animations, Enemy animations, and well just a rework of the game period.

But that would be vunderful to see though. Just dont know about the zombie thing though.

Unless its in Endsville. With people already dead.

It would be rather unsettling to see KND Operatives as Zombies.
Back to top Go down

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED

FusionFall Name : VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED
Male Posts : 138
FF Location : Goat's Junkyard [Future]

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:16 pm

FUSION FORMULA ONE RACING!!
Ed Face Bunny2
GOLD CRATE - 1st place Eddy Run
WHITE CRATE - 2nd place Ed Run
BRONZE - 3rd Eddy Walk
STANDARD - 4th Dexter
Runners up - Fusion Matter and money Edd Run

no one leaves empty handed! ED Head Bang
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:29 pm

That would have been great If they did Put it in FusionFall...
It would have been a nice change of pace for those of us that didn't feel like level grinding that day.

Too bad they made it a seperate game....
No
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:46 pm

MOAR MISSIONS!

I WA SLEVEL 35 WITH ONLY 8 MISSIONS 4 OF THEM WERE GUIDE MISISONS!

I DIDNT GET ENOUGH FM AND I HAD TO GRIND LVL 36 MONSTERS FOR AN HOUR! IT WAS SOOOO BORING! atleast I got some rares out of it!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:30 pm

VENOM 5010 UNLIMITED wrote:
FUSION FORMULA ONE RACING!!
Ed Face Bunny2
GOLD CRATE - 1st place Eddy Run
WHITE CRATE - 2nd place Ed Run
BRONZE - 3rd Eddy Walk
STANDARD - 4th Dexter
Runners up - Fusion Matter and money Edd Run

no one leaves empty handed! ED Head Bang

That's what I was hoping when they'd do when they brought out the racing gear.
Back to top Go down

ArmorSpark
ArmorSpark

Male Posts : 127
FF Location : France of FusionFall

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:57 pm

OH OH, about your zombie maps idea thing........................

1. a place like endsville, dark, spooky and stuff.
Fusions come out to play when the fusion barrels are released.
The barrels will kill you in two or three hits, you need to dodge them.
The first person in the team to reach....somewhere, gets a gold crate. BananaRock

2. Parachuting. 'NUFF SAID. Ok not quite....
Sky dive and shoot fusions which have been released into the atmosphere before there's no time to
let your parachute off.
If you don't in time, you will fall into the toxic ground and be a lifeless ragdoll!
MWHAHAHA!!

3. Rock climbing. And (this'll make DOC OCK proud....) web fusion slinging and swinging.
Players are transformed into part fusion, part human ....people, and they are able to swing and stuff which is really cool!
Awesome

4. All the cartoons that cartoon network own, USE THEM ALL!!. YouRock

That's my two cents. ROFL2
Yeah Right
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:08 pm

2 Words...

Explozions...

Lazores...
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Alsoooooo I cant be the only one who's thought of this...

A nano of you!..Or whatever other parts of summen...

Ok basically you kill like some ??? Fusion and well you get a nano and it goes to a stage where its just like when you make your own char!

You generate your own nano's looks example!

-Hom epicly kills a ??? Fusion with awesome powerhs-

-Random nano appears you can customize it to whatever hero look you want!-

Warning: Only possible once...

-Hom next day walks about with a mini Hom Choi-

Haters gonna Hate...
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:13 pm

NOWEH! IZZENT DAT COOLSEZ?
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Yep Hom, it's a great idea.
A little akward but yeah should be interesting.
However, it would get old don't you think?
Since it's just making a nano that looks like you, I mean, what are you going to do after?
Not much, admiring your nano won't last past five minutes. (Unless you have the powerful ego of Undelos! Then maybe 10 mins... Yep )
No offence of coarse. ^^
It's one of Undelos' best personality factors. ThumbsUp

Ok well, I'm going to TRY to make a presentational document. BananaRock
I plan to moderate it here at Xtreme FusionFall then at FusionFall Central, then send it off to the official FusionFall staff. ThumbsUp2
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:02 pm

I also think there should be some bigggggggg buildings! City Point is tall buuut I want something big I can jump off.. Pistol and Undelos may recall this when we were at the dinosaur graveyard I kept on nagging to jump off the weird airship in darklands.. I like jumping off big things :3
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 pm

WAT TYPE OF BIG THINGS EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Lol @ Slim and that smiley. xD

I've made a logo for FF Revive.
However, which coloured version should be the one on the front page for the document to be presented to
the FF staff?

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img833/2439/fusionfallprojectrevive.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img846/2439/fusionfallprojectrevive.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img856/2439/fusionfallprojectrevive.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img41/2439/fusionfallprojectrevive.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img535/2439/fusionfallprojectrevive.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img542/2439/fusionfallprojectrevive.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img594/2439/fusionfallprojectrevive.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img842/2439/fusionfallprojectrevive.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img585/2439/fusionfallprojectrevive.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img11/2439/fusionfallprojectrevive.png

Also, Undelos, where do I contact the person who 'founded' the FusionFall Project: Revive 'movement'?
I don't think it's right doing all this until he/she knows that we are willing to be part of it.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:27 pm

RED COZ IT MY FAVORITE COULAR!! MadBoss
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:35 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
WAT TYPE OF BIG THINGS Project: REVIVE 3606388844

GAHHAHAHA Isee what you did tharrrr!
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:14 am

My effort (along with the supporters) on project revive is being
postponed as production has been rushed.
FusionFall won't want lots of things in their faces.
I'll continue this another day.
One day. Awesome
Hopefully the petition is enough for now.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 am

Why HOW DARE YOU ANIMATE YOUR SIGNATURE BEFORE ME!!! I'll have you know ANGEL BOY I am the creative one around here!

IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING THIS ALSO ENTITLES ME TO BE BLOODY LAAAAAAAAZY WHEN I FEEL LIKE!
I SO TOTALLY WAAAAS going to get around to doing it and it was going to be TOTALLY AWESOME AND......... ah, what the heck......Nice GIF. Nicely animated.

I figured I'd raege for your amusement.

Here is the Project:R Thread at FusionFall Central's site that Wilttilt has made. ====>http://www.fusionfallcentral.com/showthread.php/14774-Project-Revive

I thought I saw an Email or a way for anyone to contact him but I guess I was mistaken.

However you might be able to get a hold of him through his Youtube account.......

Since he made this:

All I can say is that.....I dont know how he did it.

All I know. Is that I am Insanely jealous of his mad skillz.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm waiting for his reply.
The document will now only contain:

- Good and bad things about FF.
- 2 or 3 pieces of concept art. (Maybe 4 if we're really crazy)

Undelos, care to take the liberty to make something awesome?
Preferably something easy like a generic shirt with a nice alternative texture.

Here's one of my designs that I made 2 or 3 years ago, sorry it didn't have gloves, what you expect? I probably JUST reached my teens. Ahee
Well any way, here it is:
It seemed like a great idea at the time but I'm not so sure now:

Project: REVIVE Ben10design12
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Make moar Clothes, armour, etc??? That sounds time-wastingly perfect! I am intrigued!
I've actually already started on Modifying the Training Armour.

Project: REVIVE LtDuhex

So I already started on that but I could always develop more clothes and such. Seems like a cool thing to do on top of developing more character pictures...........and putting random designs n' stuff all over my clothes in my spare time.

P.S: Your character picture is done. I'm just debating if I want to hold off to put an actual background to it..........or just slack off like usual.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:19 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
I'm waiting for his reply.

Here's one of my designs that I made 2 or 3 years ago, sorry it didn't have gloves, what you expect? I probably JUST reached my teens. Ahee
Well any way, here it is:
It seemed like a great idea at the time but I'm not so sure now:

Project: REVIVE Ben10design12

The layout of the design as well as the metallic sheen is most EXELLENT! It needs some curves in the top half you know, to contour with the typical shape of the Human body but I very much like how you executed the metallic look. I dont think I knew how to make metal in Photoshop around the same age that you made this. The helmet and the boots however........meh.

Its obvious that they could use some work though.

The concept of how to create a 'Chrome' effect in Photoshop was always an elusive skill for me not too long ago. I've got the jist of it now but I'm still learning.

P.S: I'm putting Black Flames on my Jeans right now with 3 Dimensional Fabric paint. I'll upload a picture of it if they come out as BOSS as they are in my head. If they dont, then it was worth a shot. I've got 3 hours to finish them. Wish me luck.

No. You cant have them either.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Hey guys. I was bored so I thought I'd help (Not that I'll be of much). I remember seeing on the old FF forum back in 2009 where someone had the idea of an Ed jacket. What'd ya think? I'm sure it'll look better than my one. (Yes, I have an Ed jacket. Except it's a lighter green, the zip's broken, and it's got holes in it. Mainly IN the pockets.)
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Lol great idea Oliver.
Undelos, sorry dude I was aware even at the time that the shoes and helmet were the lame aspects of the design, at best.
I don't have a stylus so I won't likely improve my design skills any time soon.
And to be honest, I have no idea how I made the chrome effect or even the folded paper effect.
It completely escaped me, I think I even didn't know like a day after making it.... Big Grin
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:27 pm

I saw your PM and I'll respond to it here:

Things that should be put into effect in FusionFall:
(Besides more nanos. As if we dont already have enough.... Neutral )

1- Work on DAT CHAT SCRIPT:

I want to be able to chat without too much hassle but I also dont want to see some sad basement dweller cursing out some 11 year old kid just because he thinks that his Level 36 prowess entitles him to.

2- Quick Access Emotes for the Chat:

Its not a very difficult concept to understand. In Second Life as well as League of Legends, If you type in, say for instance "/angry" Your character/Avatar will play the Angry emote. It is WAYYY faster than going through the bloody list, clicking on each and EVERY subcategory JUST to find the "Sad" emote.

It makes chatting more fun and the emotes more part of everyday FusionFall life.

3- Overhaul of the character Animations:

This should go without saying. C'Mon. They were great at first but some of these animations are rather stale and others just need to be improved.

• i. I'd like to see more out of the SideStep Actions,

• ii. an improved fighting animation with the Melee weapon,

• iii. make jumping off of high story buildings more fun by making an Animation Instance for that. (something along the lines of what the character does in Saint's Row 2.)
    WE NEEDS TO BASE JUMP PLooooooooooooolx!

• iv. Improve the 'Skateboard' type vehicle animations. (They' could be better. Please change them.)

• v. Make it at least LOOK LIKE you've payed attention to mainstream Anime and its fandom and throw us a bone. Heck League of Legends threw their rabid Anime fans one.

Just ask Ezriel to show you his sweet moves.

Heck. You dont have to even do Anime. Reference to ANYTHING and you will make me a Happy member.

4- PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR FANS!!!:

I just seen gameplay of Level Up! Its not impressive. FusionFall was your "Biggest Game Ever" So why are you giving it up to pump out a bunch of shallow, side scrolling lame ones? We Dedicated FusionFall Heroes ARE THERE TO STAY! We aren't going to go to any other game that you want to claim "EETS THE HOTTEST NEW THING!! KIDS ARE JUST GUNNA LUFF IT!! LOL." No. We are dedicated to our one and only favorite online game FusionFall and I'm not about to trade that for some WoW knock off or some overhyped Project Exonaut junk.

I GO FULL 3D OR GO HOME.

You should have definetly maintained connection with your more "older" fans......like yours truly. We'll give the 'logical' feedback that you need, as well as being more dedicated than your younger "flighty" members. Granted yes. You need to hear your younger members out since that's primarly what you care about anyways..........

But which group has the money you want buddie boies???
Project: REVIVE 3606388844

5- GET RID OF FREE 2 PLAY

Might be my most contriversial complaint yet.........But it must be done.

It started going down hill a couple of months after Free 2 Play ended. Thats when all the care that went into FusionFall ended. Heck, If anyone has noticed, Rigby and Mordecai's models dont have the Toon shading effect built in and they dont even have dance animations.

If It will get to to care again, You can offer to line your pockets with cash you dont need if it brings back your concern for FusionFall............since obviously keeping on it out of the goodness of your hearts isnt cutting it.

IF YOU DO CHARGE, Dont do a subscription thing. Instead, have the option of paying for cash worthy items such as ULTRA SOOPER COLOSSUSLY POWERFUL Weapons, Outfits and Armour that is drool worthy, Speed boosts to your rides.

You know, stuff that WONT IMPEDE START TO FINISH GAMEPLAY but stuff that we wont help but to indulge in the future. I could see me buying an outfit or two for about $0.99 cents or saving up to purchase a Base for my Fansite and making that our meeting place in FusionFall. You guys just gotta think about this stuff.

6- No Houses you dorks. SECRET BASES IS WHATS IN!

Yus! Just thought of this just now!!!!! No houses lamez!! Instead some users can purchase SECRET BASES!!!! This will ALSO Allow you to have a Guild, Group, Fansite Meeting place and so forth. It stands apart from FreeRealms and Wizard 101's thing of houses and castles and whatknot, Will relate COMPLETELY with the concept of "FUSIONFALL," as well as having an ACTUAL FUNCTION versus "hay look guise! check out my seweeeet houz lolz!"

It should actually have some sort of strategic planning function in them, as well as once in and registered with 'said' base and group, It can be set as a Default warp destination.

Possibly should be equipped with a Holographic map or something that shows where all the Fusion Monsters are.

Should also include a Nano Station.
As well as a DexBot for rent.

Now I dont know where they will be sitting in game. I'm not sure whether you should be able to find it on a map or keep it......well a Secret. But then again, the idea of having your Base in the Darklands is pretty daring so that is totally up for debate.

However...........If it will get you to care again CN.....just charge a small fee for something like this.

I'd say this is my most INGENIOUS IDEA HERE.Project: REVIVE Dragonspif

7- Make going underwater a new location:

Nothing much to say here. Other than the fact I'd love to see what you guys can do with an Atlantis type of area.

8- Institute our own Custom Hero Powers:

I know the Cartoon Network Characters are the "initial" Heroes of the story but they shouldn't be the only ones. If you have a White haired, Linkin Park fan running around with 2 sets of Angel Wings on his back...........I'd like to think that he is, in fact, some sort of angel -orrr.... Bird-Human hybrid thingie.
(I insult.....because I care.)Project: REVIVE Givemesmilesplz

So,
It would only be fitting if he ACTUALLY WAS ONE. Just because those were the initial heroes of Cartoon Network doesn't mean there arent other "Super Heroes" around that havent been revealed yet.

Heck, that could be a thing to charge a fee to as well.

Institute the option of actually becoming SuperHuman.

These Powers will come from a few items that can be upgraded. I'd like to call it "Awaken your Powers."

Whether it means that you can now Fly whenever you want because you now have the wings of Big Chill, Dual Angel Wings, Demon wings, or those Butterfly wings.

Or because you have the wolf tail, You now have super strength or super speed.

Having the Blindfold gives you FusionMonster radar and gives you the ability to dodge Enemy attacks.

(I think in order to activate some or possibly all of these abilities, you should talk to a teacher to 'hone' these skills. Such as Talking to Samurai Jack for the Bindfold ability will activate it.........as well as giving you a montage for it. NO MORE CUTTING CORNERS. MONTAGE FTW. )

Could also Become a Vampire and have the natural ability to drain HP -orrrr....Life energy from fusion monsters, (The amount will depend on your level) eventually turning them to stone or whatever. (Hey! they may be Biohazardous green stuff but there has to be SOMETHING that makes them alive and EVUL RIGHT??? ) Having a Drain ability Nano can double this effect..........Making it completely broken.

But lolzworthy.
And good for Healthy Fanfiction.

Awakening with the Scythe may grant you the ability to revive a downed teammate and prevent you from dying.

Equiping a nano with the same powers of any effect may enhance OR TRANSFORM SAID ABIILITY INTO SOMETHING MUCH MORE POWERFUL.

Those are only just a few that I thought of. There are HUNDREDS MORE items and more ways for customization and ways to save the world.

Those so called heroes are only NPC's and dont even do anything.

So why should they have all the fun stuff?

9- Make Monsters MOAR MONSTEROUS

Jeez.

Hack -n- Slash? Really CN???

I know you want to make this for kids but I can teach my nephew how to use said ability against said monster. Dont "kiddify" it like this though. Can you make it to where some monsters you have to think STRATEGICALLY on how to beat them.

Just scripting the A.I. to swarm me once I start knocking off one of their Monster buddies or putting a rather low level monster with A TON OF HitPoints is not really challenging anymore. You have the OPPOSITE problem that Blizzard Activision had with WoW. Your players cant take the combat seriously because.........well, it ain't serious.

Dungeon raiding in WoW is SRRRRUS BUSINESS.

FusionLair Busting in FusionFall is point and click. The End.

Dont make it really too much harder for younger kids.

Just make it more mentally challenging and "Tag Team with other Heroes" worthy.

Give us a REASON to team up and make the monsters more engaging.

10- Boost Level Cap:

No Explanation Necessary. Just Immediate action.

11- Increase party size:

If you dont want to do that, at least allow two groups to join together.

I've ran into this issue a little too much for my liking....

I think this Post is long enough. I've spent about an hour and 45 minutes typing this.

I'll complain about the rest on a later post.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:45 pm

I'm 'Xtreme'-ly impressed with this.
A. because it's potentially the longest post in the history of FusionFall.
B. you're right.
C. great ideas included too.

I think you should work for Cartoon Network / FusionFall. ThumbUp
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 am

Nah. I just like to complain alot.

Its one of my most favorite things to do.
I cant even get through one episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal without complaining about something.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:16 am

Also I just recently saw that you and Doc Ock have an account on Fusion Fall Central.

Are we just not affiliating with them.

(Yeah. I'd love to work on the FusionFall team too..)
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 am

According to what I've been told, they don't affiliate so I won't bother asking. Rolling Eyes
They don't allow advertising of YouTube channels let alone website affiliation, oh well.
Any way, I've spoken to Wiltilt on FFC and he's said that most of the ideas for Revive have already been decided and that I've contributed a few things
but it's working smoothly, we just need FF's support and approval.

You've got lots of good ideas but I don't know what to class as, 'trivial' 'impossible' or 'revolutionary'.
I just don't see the correct perspective. I don't know what FF is capable of producing in a certain amoutn of time.
I don't know exactly what Wiltilt's done but I won't work on ideas anymore....just yet.
I'll be taking a break for now. Big Grin
If you have any burning suggestions ask him, he seems to know what he's talking about.
I think we can really bring FF alive again! EyeBrows <-- BEST SMILEY EVER. EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:49 am

Shame. It sounds like they might be more affiliated with CN and FusionFall than they let on for them not to take affiliates or support other Fansites.

I guess you could ask Wilttilt to take a look at the Ideas that I posted and let him decide what he wants to do with them.....

Did you ask him how he was able to use Numbuh 1's character model in his video?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 am

Ya know Undelos? I completely agree with you! Except the part where you complained about sidescrolling, cause I quite like Mario games Laughing. And when you said bases instead of houses, I've been using the Mandark Carrier and the KND Treehouse once I learned how to climb up there, and not even think of that!

Though houses may still be useful, especially for that new show I've been planning to make ever since January (Which I may instead make into a comic series and post it on my site).

Also, for the 'jumping off buildings' thing, how about a diving animation? I thought of that when I read that and immediately had a flashback of playing Super Mario Sunshine and diving (Or ground pound. It varied.) off the Shine Gate when I was 5 Smile .

What also would be cool would be to place a teleporter in City Station that goes to the Darklands like in one of the FF trailers! But with a level limit so you could only use that teleporter once you're lvl 27 or something, but the teleporter in the Darklands to downtown with NO level limit so explorers (Like me during the final sneak peek) can go back anytime with no hassle.

What'd ya say? It could save time and taros going to the Wilds if it's your first time, and you're near Townsville. Yes, I count City Point and City Station as part of Townsville since it's much bigger than just the park, city hall and mall in the PPG.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:27 am

Shocked I forgot about all Mario Games and MegaMan games! My bad.

Didnt know that there WASN'T a S.C.A.M.P.E.R Jet in City Station that didnt take you to the Darklands.

Would have figured there would have been But I wouldn't know. I dont spend much time in City Station since I am barely leveled up enough to keep from dying there due to the monsters....
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project: REVIVE   Project: REVIVE Empty

Back to top Go down

Project: REVIVE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top