Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) Empty
PostSubject: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:57 am

Time Of Day Chapter 8
"Rajeeta and Oliver, report to the battle center, Kyle and Razor as well"
as both teams stood there, looks in their eyes, clenching their fists.
"Begin"
Quickly Oliver Placed his hand on the floor transforming its metals into lazers, and began shooting at Kyle who dodged every shot. Rajeeta through her bio in the air, drew Rex and Duhex on her drawing board, releasing them and they began shooting at Razor and Kyle, Razors hair grew and served as a baracade.
Kyle looked at rex and duhex and said "Burn" in that instant they both caught on fire and began melting. Oliver kept shooting at Razor who was flying at a great velocidy, almost as fast as Venitos, Quickly appearing behind him and stabbing him in multiple areas with his hair technique, lifting him up and slamming him down.
"Ozw!!" cried Rajeeta running towards him,
"Trip" commanded Kyle as rajeetas leg tripped on the other leg. "I can read your mind, I know you're desperately calculating a solution, unable to find any, now you want to tell yourself to stop thinking, don't worry, just stay still." He shot her with a pistol
She cried out in agony, "Ohh. That's right it was suppose to be set on stun wasn't it, my bad. Did that lazer hurt?" he asked as he laughed maniaclly,
Bang. Kyle's left shoulder was shot.
"So you can't read minds when you're laughing or onfocused" he stated as he got up.
"This is your reward" Kyle moved his hand in a back hand motion, instantly Oliver was swung towards a wall.
"Thats it! They can't fight anymore just stop!" Cried out Target.
"Winners of the second match, Kyle and Razor. Next match is as follows, Venitos and Vega vs Nova and Rock"
Back in the infermery , Oliver Rajeeta and Grumpy were being attended
"Well my stab wounds are almost done healing , science, its just awesome" Grumpy said while Lin-ea starred at him with a worried face
"Hmm, me and ven have to got face Nova and Rock, wish us luck" Said Vega
"Ok broskioli, have fun" said Grumpy sarcastically.
The teams were ready and in the center stage. Rock, a young member who has the ability to turn his skin into a rock like material meaning great durability and strenght, Nova, a simple little fellow known for his smoke skill, a living smoke bomb,
"Begin!"
In an instant Ven ran light speed fast infront of Nova and punching him in the stomach sending him flying across the room. Vega walked slowly towards rock, with a smile and yet bored look on his face. Ven ran across the room to nova and left him next to Rock.
"Do you know what my powers are? Instant zone paralysis, knock out, or stun ability, only usable once every 30 minutes." said Vega nonchalantly
Rock quickly turned into his stone form as Vega used his ability.
"hah, your attack didnt affect a stone man," exclaimed Rock as he punched Vega in the face, he barely moved and pulled out a gun at rock.
Bang!
"Looks like you're stunned Rock, and we win. Funny thing is we didn't use rockets." said Venitos in a funny tone.
"Gooo Veggaaaaaa and Veennnn!!!" Cried out Grumpy
"The winners of the Third Match, Vega Ven Complex." Announced Jake.
"Match 4, Zero and Zoe, vs Angelina and Darek"
The teams got set for the round, their bazookas ready, Angelina the girl who could create monsters from any material with just a touch of her hand. Darek the guy who could amplify sounds, turning them into sonic waves, from dropping a pin, to a car crash, all these noises could be turned into deadly weapons.
"I have a bad feeling about this Zoe, just stay behind me." warned Zero in a cautious tone
"Begin!"
Anglina dropped down and summoned a monster made with the metals from the floor. A Tiger shaped beast, it swung its arms at Zero and Zoe, Zero quickly equiped a bazooka and shot at the monster, Darek threw a marble on the Tiger creating a sound that was amplified to bounce off the rocket. Zero re-equiped and used a Pistol firing at Darek who yelled and created a force field of sound.
Zoe rode around Angelina in circles causing her to become dizzy, Zoe opened her mouth and began to sing, in that instance Angelina fainted, Zoe's singing was used to sooth her brain and cause an instant sleep, Darek saw Zoe and threw a pebble under her,
Boom!
the sound explosions threw Zoe far away, her legs were bleeding as she cried out,
"Zoe! Take this you monster!" yelled Zero as he shot an ak47 lazer gun at Darek who again screamed his own forcefield, Zoe got up slowly, and pointed a rocket at him,
Bang!
Darek fell and was stunned
"how in the? what? you weren't suppose to wake up!!" he yelled on the ground
"Winners of the 5th match, Zero and Zoe, the Z team, couple of the centuary!" Announced Jake
"Did he just say couple? Me... and you?" asked Zero in a surprized tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:59 am

trying reading it slowly, so it doesnt feel so quick phased or something lol
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:07 am

Really nice....I like how I 'Forget' to put it on stun My char is so I guess diabolical....Hehe FearMe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:10 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Really nice....I like how I 'Forget' to put it on stun My char is so I guess diabolical....Hehe FearMe

lol mad with power Razz

but yeh, you shot a girl Seriously
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:11 am

This is all too awesome to read.

Is this the rocket war or just plain fighting matches?

Also, lol Kyle is like the main villain in the story. lol!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:16 am

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

lol mad with power Razz

but yeh, you shot a girl Seriously
Well sorry....You wrote it 🐱
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:17 am

Xtreme Shadow wrote:

Actually Slim is I guess I'm the second in command....Also don't I eventually leave the villains and turn good or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:20 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Xtreme Shadow wrote:

Actually Slim is I guess I'm the second in command....Also don't I eventually leave the villains and turn good or something?

Lol yeh to the Slim thing, he's gonna come out wayyy later, so is a surprize. Very Happy

but for now yeh kyles the main villain.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:31 am

Alright cool!
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

Male Posts : 231
FF Location : By the computer

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:35 am

Awesome chapter broski lol XD

Last edited by VegaPunk on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:56 pm

VegaPunk wrote:
Awesome chapter broski lol XD

lol, you shot a kid in the face Too Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:09 pm

People I have already drawn but didnt scan

Zoe, Oliver, Hom, Brad, Target, and Lin-ea future clothing style.
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Female Posts : 895
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:18 pm

im making a vid about this '-'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Running as fast as light and punching Impressed awesome just awesome Awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 pm

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
im making a vid about this '-'

without my permission? but whatever d what you want mei Razz dont forget to include my name in the credits. We have a whole forum filled with witnesses Awesome
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Lol so now this is going to be in a video?Imagine that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:31 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Lol so now this is going to be in a video?Imagine that...

yeh idk what shes got planned
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Can I play myself?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Can I play myself?

oh she meant ff style?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:38 pm

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Can I play myself?

oh she meant ff style?

I dunno, probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:41 pm

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Can I play myself?

oh she meant ff style?

I dunno, probably.

Well when I pmed her

she apparently meant to say she was gonna make her own, idk what she means, but that's what she said when I told her that that would be copy right infringement if she didn't add credit to me for writing the story.

woman logic Seriously

lol jk, but seriously what the heck LIES
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:59 pm

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Well when I pmed her

she apparently meant to say she was gonna make her own, idk what she means, but that's what she said when I told her that that would be copy right infringement if she didn't add credit to me for writing the story.

woman logic Seriously

Maybe it's a secret? I dunno. Sometimes I don't understand women. And that is one reason why I'm single.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 pm

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Well when I pmed her

woman logic Seriously

Maybe it's a secret? I dunno. Sometimes I don't understand women. And that is one reason why I'm single.

women logic Jelous everywhere.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 pm

In chapter 9 there should be woman logic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:

Lol well in this one Jake started a rumor, who knows what that does to the team, Razz
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:54 pm

GrumpyTheRam wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:

Lol well in this one Jake started a rumor, who knows what that does to the team, Razz
Lol well I'm to excited for the ext one... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)   Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Of Day Chapter 08 (Raj and Oli vs Klye and Razor, Ven and Vega, Zoe and Zero)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top