Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:23 pm

So you wanna hunt bad Max now.Well how about me and hom give you some tips

FusionFall Guide to Boss: Bad Max (Otherwise known as the GIANT RAM OF DOOM)

Bad Max
Level: 10 (Sent to the past)
Max Hit: 127
HP: 10,000
Specials: Stun
Nano Weakness: Cosmix types
Fusion Element: Adaptium
Advantage Against: Blaston type Nanos

Info:
Bad Max is a giant, rocky mass of Fusion Matter Lord Fuse created from a Skull and King Basher, as well as a Skull Crusher. Bad Max used to be the only Level 5 Monster in FusionFall in the Future, but since the Future was removed, Bad Max was sent to the Past and is now twice as tough. It is HIGHLY recommended to bring a Healing Nano due to his hard hits (Which he hits hard quite often, especially with higher defence), and his frequent stuns. Bad Max usually gets the upperhand with stuns as he does it every so often. It's also recommended to bring along a Shattergun due to possible Crash Loader ambushes. I'd also recommend a Damage Nano (Either Cone, Area, or Point. All work well against him).
The three starting Nanos are all you need to beat Bad Max. Others work better, but the starters are well enough to work. Finn is at a disadvantage since Bad Max is Adaptuim and has an Advantage over Blaston Nanos, but can be equal if Finn is set to the Smite Evil Point Damage ability. I'd also recommend bringing a Protoplasm Cannon/Croc Potted Shattergun (The latter being the styled one with the stats of the Protoplasm Cannon, as this will lead to a better run without the Protoplasm Cannon with a weaker gun's stats) to get a better lead over him.

Gear I'd recommend:
Open-Parallel Circuit Shirt
Freezer Pants OR Atomic Pants
Atomic Boots
Protoplasm Cannon (Or Croc Potted Shattergun with stats of the Protoplasm Cannon)
And the most powerful Pistol available for use for attacking only Bad Max, and this also provides a much faster attack rate over other guns.

Nano Abilities I'd recommend:
Healing (This is REQUIRED to survive and not to die from his stuns)
Damage Cone, Area, OR Point
And (If you use this alot, as I don't) Stun.
And a leech bank (He has high health)

I'd also advise you to bring 2500+ Nano Potions, as you're going to use your Nano's Abilities quite often.

So here's my guide to fighting Bad Max. To find him, head over to Peach Creek Estates, and head to the sub-construction zone in the sourth-eastern portion of P.C.E, and look for the Crash Loaders next to that site.

Heres a map i found online though i think he stays in one spot(correct me please hom) http://fusionfallhangout.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=98792788
And heres one for don doom the biggest baddie of them all:http://fusionfallhangout.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=98792776

Thats it for now Target out...please do post any questions or concerns and contact hom for more info on bad max due to the fact he is the master

Blowfish info here:http://fusionfall.wikia.com/wiki/Blowfish

Videos of grinding bad max here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbzxlLeGgbI

Thats all for now

H.A.P.P.Y H.U.N.T.I.N.G:D

Last edited by °«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Just looking at his lvl reminds me of when he was lvl 5. Good times...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

GFX Artist

GFX Artist
Ven
Ven

FusionFall Name : Rex Shadowworth
Male Posts : 502
FF Location : Offworld Plaza (Future)

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Great guide you might want to just put damage point since your fighting one monster , area and cone don't do much damage against bad max also add leech nano as an optional nano power since it drains its health and gives it to you
Back to top Go down

True Fear

True Fear
Xtreme Razor
Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : Hex Makodragon
Level : 37
Male Posts : 2861
FF Location : Well im over at....STALKER!!!

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:04 pm

I noticed some stun nanos don't work against specific monsters.

I don't know if it has something to do with level or whatever.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Xtreme Shadow wrote:
I noticed some stun nanos don't work against specific monsters.

I don't know if it has something to do with level or whatever.

Some monsters and Fusions have the Freedom power. Meaning they can't be affected by your Nano's powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Venitos wrote:
Great guide you might want to just put damage point since your fighting one monster , area and cone don't do much damage against bad max also add leech nano as an optional nano power since it drains its health and gives it to you
ok will do thanks
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:52 am

Ven's right. I solo Bad Max with a Healing, Damage Area (Point is good too), and a leech nano.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:04 am

Undelos wrote:
Ven's right. I solo Bad Max with a Healing, Damage Area (Point is good too), and a leech nano.
yeah I was going to try that out today with vendors but I had to leave
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:06 am

I can solo Bad Max even with my bare fists. But that'll probably take a while. When your lvl 36, you can do almost everything!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I can solo Bad Max even with my bare fists. But that'll probably take a while. When your lvl 36, you can do almost everything!

except fight fuse with your bare hands
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:

except fight fuse with your bare hands

Yeah, that's almost impossible considering Fuse is lvl 36 and to defeat him, ya gotta take out both his arms and I think the things on his shoulders first, then Fuse himself.

Plus, Fuse has many special powers. One of them is Health. HEALTH! I think he's the only monster that can regenerate. I think at least one of the Fusion Blowfish can regenerate, but I can't remember.

Plus, if Fuse starts using an Eruption Attack, ya gotta get off his throne immedietly, as his Eruption Attack covers his whole throne and is insta-kill!

Despite all that, I think I did Fuse No More (Part 4 of 4) on my own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:36 pm

The way you described fuse...now i dont wanna go kill him alone Impressed
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 pm

°«©XxTrÏçK§Hø†z®»™ wrote:
The way you described fuse...now i dont wanna go kill him alone Impressed

You can kill him alone, but it's just tricky. My tips:

- Be in a group of up to 2.

- Good Nanos to use are ones with Sneak - Group (To get past the Doom Striders), Health, and Damage or Antidote.

- Save up your taros for potions.

- If you get up to the Jump Pads in front of Fuse's throne, all of them have raw Fusion Matter under them, and some patches will still harm you.

- When you get to the first set of zip lines, choose which one you're going to take carefully. Not all of them go to the end, some of them will stop above a sea of FM. There are platforms that will probably help you get to the other end, but they move pretty much at the speed of sound.

- Once you kill Fuse, he's pretty much a Fusion so he won't respawn for the time you're in his Throne Room, so take as much time as you need to see what ya got, if any.

- It would be a good idea to wear the toughest armour and equip the strongest weapons you have.

Plus, in a strong group, Fuse doesn't really take long to kill at all!
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:00 pm

This is what I did.

I went in.. Saw Mini Don Dooms.

Jumped into the ocean and skipped them all.

Got to the 2nd Doom Strider Area.

Skipped them.

Killed Fuse easy.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Ya mean the Doom Striders. Sure Lol

And you're Hom, you can survive anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Thanks Oliver I will make this thread how to kill bad max and fuse Happy2
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Level : 0
Male Posts : 419
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 am

How come this wasn't around when i was still here...? Even though i already knew where to encounter and fight him, but still... Sad
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
Randy "Macho Man" Savage
Randy

Male Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:12 am

I made 2 others about the new bosses that give out stuff.
Infiltrator set click here
TOM C.L.Y.D.E.S

And well, idk. You left way before some of us joined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:15 am

AusiSniper wrote:
How come this wasn't around when i was still here...? Even though i already knew where to encounter and fight him, but still... Sad
Yep trust me alot has happened.We thought you ws gone for sure Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Male Posts : 419
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:18 am

As i said before, went for a little R&R (and school... and some work... and i admin a TF2 server so that too...), so i had no time to get on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:56 pm

AusiSniper wrote:
As i said before, went for a little R&R (and school... and some work... and i admin a TF2 server so that too...), so i had no time to get on.
Nah its cool.Least your back 3DGrin
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X   Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Max hunting tips n tricks Critcal X

View previous topic View next topic Back to top