Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Yeah i never thought it would come to this day but we found a scammed.Mei is the scammer.She scammed red for his shoes.Red gave them to her expected a item in return but never got anything.She played it nice but in the end played a cruel game to one of our nice members.He was only trying to make friends and this is how it became.Neither hires people to scam people for her.She IS raven.She has no sister she just wanted some items.She wants to be rich like some of us.Beware of mei. And no i am not throwing any bull i have my back ups red,grunpy and kyle.When grumpyly told me this i thought this must be a lie mei is mad cool and nice.I just cant right now

Last edited by °«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

Level : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:33 pm

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
Undelos wrote:
We Just want you to Explain your side.
so ther was this guy name blaze cloud hoover he was controlling girls and making fun of them. layla told me about this telling me to run... i couldnt i had to fight back. btw he has minon hackers. he bribes a girl name funny amber crazy. funny amber starts saying mean things to me and my friends. when she took it too far i knew i must get rid of her causing chaos. with her out of the way i can take care of blaze and save the future of the girls in fusion fall
The words that would describe this tale would be censored.
Back to top Go down

Fire Fist Nova

Fire Fist Nova
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

FusionFall Name : Nova galacticboomer
Level : 36
Male Posts : 506
FF Location : Anime Land

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:33 pm

Mei you are my friend I don't believe you scam. ''
Back to top Go down
http://m.youtube.com/#/user/novagalacticbommer

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:34 pm

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
so ther was this guy name blaze cloud hoover he was controlling girls and making fun of them. layla told me about this telling me to run... i couldnt i had to fight back. btw he has minon hackers. he bribes a girl name funny amber crazy. funny amber starts saying mean things to me and my friends. when she took it too far i knew i must get rid of her causing chaos. with her out of the way i can take care of blaze and save the future of the girls in fusion fall

Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 Imspeechlessplz.............

Um...............

Tell you what....lets start off with this picture:
Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 Mei10

This person who made this comment is asking about you hiring him to scam someone.

Did you hire this guy to scam people?
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Female Posts : 895
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:36 pm

no
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Tнє єηgιηєєя wrote:
I know that. but English is American, and the lulz is hilarious.

The UK uses English.. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Wait a guy was controling girls. Seriously Seriously this is a kids game not real life.What he was a pi mp?Wahts good with fusionfall nowadays Impressed WHAT.IS.LIFE Impressed
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:38 pm

ENOUGH. I'M AM THROWING THIS ALL ON THE GROUND AND STARTING THIS FROM THE BEGINNING. COURT IS NOW IN SESSION.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Tнє єηgιηєєя wrote:
ENOUGH. I'M AM THROWING THIS ALL ON THE GROUND AND STARTING THIS FROM THE BEGINNING. COURT IS NOW IN SESSION.
Matter fact he is right.Lets run a ordely fashion q and a
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm

ok if you believe im not a scammer say i
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Why was he asking about it Mei?

And why was he harassing you so much on your YouTube Account about you giving him Selena?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Wait just read the welcome post.Grumpy said she also hired this guy

Last edited by °«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Undelos wrote:
Why was he asking about it Mei?

And why was he harassing you so much on your YouTube Account about you giving him Selena?
i nver gave him selena ask layla shes my witness on tube
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:44 pm

are you guys.. TRYING TO GET RID OF ME
Back to top Go down

Dinkleberg

Dinkleberg
Tнє єηgιηєєя
Tнє єηgιηєєя

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Now before this continues any further, you guys need to realize the possibility that's she's lying about everything. I'm not saying she is, just that you need to realize that she could.
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Tнє єηgιηєєя wrote:
Now before this continues any further, you guys need to realize the possibility that's she's lying about everything. I'm not saying she is, just that you need to realize that she could.
im not ask layla
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:47 pm

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:

technically she didnt scam him, he gave it to her thinking he was gonna be nice to someone who had little.

thought she has a lot of items so he feels bad since he found out she was going to pay her friend to scam someone for her.

As I was saying

She didn't scam red, but since we found out about the comment people are starting to wonder if he gave them away to a bad person,

well since ff IS just a game , mei being a scammer or not won't mean she's a bad person, so I say people should just not trade her and drdre here.

Plus apparently red was told it was already her bday so yeah. I'll just give him something as good as the sa and move on,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:47 pm

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
are you guys.. TRYING TO GET RID OF ME
No never.Your a great person to have here.We just want the turth and a answer.No straying from the topic.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Undelos wrote:
Tнє єηgιηєєя wrote:
I know that. but English is American, and the lulz is hilarious.

The UK uses English.. Neutral

I did tell him...

And Australia!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:49 pm

May I ask who Layla is? Is she a member here?
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:49 pm

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:

technically she didnt scam him, he gave it to her thinking he was gonna be nice to someone who had little.

thought she has a lot of items so he feels bad since he found out she was going to pay her friend to scam someone for her.

As I was saying

She didn't scam red, but since we found out about the comment people are starting to wonder if he gave them away to a bad person,

well since ff IS just a game , mei being a scammer or not won't mean she's a bad person, so I say people should just not trade her and drdre here.

Plus apparently red was told it was already her bday so yeah. I'll just give him something as good as the sa and move on,
why dont you believe me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Undelos wrote:
I think she is talking about roscoewick
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:51 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Undelos wrote:
no layla zoom zen or now layla the innocent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 pm

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:

why dont you believe me?

Oh just because everything seems to add up, sorry, but if anything you should tell these guys you wont scam them or something, idk. feed them some cookies.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Undelos wrote:

But... That's Luffy!
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:

why dont you believe me?

Oh just because everything seems to add up, sorry, but if anything you should tell these guys you wont scam them or something, idk. feed them some cookies.
now i have to clear my name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Undelos wrote:

But... That's Luffy!
REALLY Impressed never knew.I remember seeing a thread about it but never read it
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Or Skyfallen. Neutral
Back to top Go down

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:

why dont you believe me?

WHOH DER BUDDY.I FEED THE COOKIES BRAH Yep
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Well........if you think that it would help, You can ask Layla to come here and talk to us. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Undelos wrote:
Well........if you think that it would help, You can ask Layla to come here and talk to us. Neutral

Or we just let her have her way, she's about to marry hom so hom approves.
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:58 pm

i dont scam seriously! i need to get rid of funny amber and blaze they are a threat!
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:59 pm

What did I miss Seriously
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 pm

why dont you all go on ff or at least look for layla the innocent ill tell her to tell you guys
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 pm

You can prove than raven is real? LIES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:03 pm

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
i dont scam seriously! i need to get rid of funny amber and blaze they are a threat!

SINCE WHEN

does scamming a person make them quit lol

almost everyone here got scammed once, and yet still play. What if you scammed him and her and turned them into WORSE people.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:03 pm

To tell you the truth Mei...................we'eve never heard of a Funny Amber person or Blaze person. So I hope you dont think that they had came and tried to frame you here by talking to us or something.

We were just simply asking about your trade with Red and that picture.
Back to top Go down

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
No they are not.This is a chirldrens game.The guy behind that blaze guy is some loser in real life.
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:04 pm

gяυмρуƬΉΣรђєєק wrote:
xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:

SINCE WHEN

does scamming a person make them quit lol

almost everyone here got scammed once, and yet still play. What if you scammed him and her and turned them into WORSE people.
TALK TO LAYLA THE INNOCENT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Undelos wrote:
To tell you the truth Mei...................we'eve never heard of a Funny Amber person or Blaze person. So I hope you dont think that they had came and tried to frame you here by talking to us or something.

When someone goes this hard to rpotect their name they are hiding something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Actually Guys I know Funny Amberninja myself, she was in one of my videos, so mei has a point. I did hang out with funny at times, till she pretty much startd to say things to me lol , it was pretty funny, and what's funnier is she supposedly quit last year, so she must have come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 pm

You guys are ovi best friends she will probab lie for you .i have seen her in game with you. https://www.youtube.com/user/LaylaTheInnocent.Though i have NEVER seen blaze at mt blackhead when you are on
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
No they are not.This is a chirldrens game.The guy behind that blaze guy is some loser in real life.

Emphasis on "Loser".....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Undelos wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:

Emphasis on "Loser".....
Has a guy named blaze USED you?
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:09 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Undelos wrote:

WOW YOU SERIOUSLY DONT BELIEVE ME.... RED GAVE ME A B DAY PRESENT AND LAYLA TOLD ME THIS COCKAMANIE STORY BOUT BLAZE THEN FUNNY AMBER JOINS BLAZE SO I HAD TO GET RID OF IT SO I ASK DRE TO GET RID OF THEM SINCE LAYLA CANNOT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:10 pm

xXxMeiAkiraxXx wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Undelos wrote:

WOW YOU SERIOUSLY DONT BELIEVE ME.... RED GAVE ME A B DAY PRESENT AND LAYLA TOLD ME THIS COCKAMANIE STORY BOUT BLAZE THEN FUNNY AMBER JOINS BLAZE SO I HAD TO GET RID OF IT SO I ASK DRE TO GET RID OF THEM SINCE LAYLA CANNOT
so now layla is a liar cuz she told u a cruddy story
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Nope. Never been Scammed before.

Almost did one day. But I talk too much when I trade....
Too Funny
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:12 pm

MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF ME
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Just tell us what you know about that picture already.

Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 Coop_r19

@Undelos: Neither have I. As you probably already know, I rarely ever trade.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:13 pm

So.................

Are you saying you hired this Dr.Dre428 guy to scam Blaze and Amber??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Undelos wrote:
So.................

Are you saying you hired this Dr.Dre428 guy to scam Blaze and Amber??
Dont speak for her.Let her come up with her own thing
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)   Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mei Akira:The story of a scammer (Mei Is A Scammer)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top