Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Request a graphically designed avatar, signature or rank for your forum profile.
Anyone can design them for anyone else.
But when requesting, please try to include some detail on what you want.

E.g. *example member*: I want a halo reach themed
signature. Use this image *inserts image of master chief....the main halo character*
and I want the colour scheme to be black and red.
'Here's a pic of my character' *Inserts* Try to add it in the signature.
Include things like
-Colour scheme. (Including specifics such as text, background colour, etc.)
-Text font. (If you want text.)
-Sizes.
-Be specific.

That's what I mean by detail. If you can make a rough drawn copy to be revamped, that's even more helpful for designers.
Also, remember to be patient!  Smile

EDIT: Here are templates to help you make your own rank image/badge:
(You don't have to you use them but the sizes used are pretty spot on and close within the acceptable
range but if you don't like how it curves at one side, you can change that to suit you but the sizes are generally
quite proportionally correct for this forum)

Rank image (medium size):
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 AevojGQ

Rank image (large size; usually for adding extra little graphics which may extend above the rank button
thing itself)

Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 CRgXUfY

NOTE: these templates are transparent in some areas so keep that in mind when editing
and also, the larger rank template has transparent space at the top to allow
for icons or graphics that extend above the button part itself where the text resides.

Also, an alternative to using these templates is to just copy an already made rank
on a member's profile and edit around it, replacing text and colours, etc. Smile

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

AuthorMessage

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:52 pm

I hope this is better than the original.lol!
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Xrankreaperking

And The Target has found a gold mine! Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3606388844

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Reaper King

Reaper King
The Xtreme Razor
The Xtreme Razor

FusionFall Name : I The Samurai
Male Posts : 219
FF Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Like a sir!

Thanks X, it does look way better, I'll take it. Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3482874930
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:20 pm

The Xtreme Razor wrote:
Like a sir!

Thanks X, it does look way better, I'll take it. Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3482874930
Yes like a sir Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Hulk_l10 see targte is ALWAYS a gentleman even when asking to rob a bank Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Like-a10Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3147896512 Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3147896512
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

FusionFall Name : The Galaxy Demon
Level : 666
Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:50 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
The Xtreme Razor wrote:
Like a sir!

Yes like a sir see targte is ALWAYS a gentleman even when asking to rob a bank Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Like-a10Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3147896512 Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3147896512

Kids still watch Arthur and make memes? Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3243382769
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:51 pm

We have really messed up people in this world lol Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:54 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
I'm messed up? Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3766210289
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Drew RexDragon wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
I'm messed up? Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3766210289
No no the people who still watch arthur and are like 50 years old lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

Level : 0
Male Posts : 2821
FF Location : DC Universe Online

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Can I get a newly designed Tech Support Rank like how you made a new version of the Mod Rank?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAngryrex?feature=mhee

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

FusionFall Name : AquaLeetAntiBody
Male Posts : 1144
FF Location : in da trap

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:24 pm

can u put my rank like what i'm ranked as grinder also like how oliver has tech support and mod but he has his custom rank i would like grinder and hokage just change the rank like what it says not the rank itself just what the rank is stating cuz i am a grinder for Critical X Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDre428/feed?filter=2

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Drew RexDragon wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
The Xtreme Razor wrote:
Like a sir!

Yes like a sir see targte is ALWAYS a gentleman even when asking to rob a bank Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Like-a10Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3147896512 Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3147896512

Kids still watch Arthur and make memes? Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3243382769

Arthur is still around?
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Yeah it is, I saw on the channel guide and it said the year "2012" or "2013"
Back to top Go down

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:01 am

Um... I'm trying to be patient here but is my rank coming soon? Its like, been 3 weeks since my order... Close to a month.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:17 am

Oh jeez.

Did I forget again?

Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 36028064
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:24 am

Troll Face Yep, you did.
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Undelos can u make me the Signature that u have as your FFMHQ Sig just that one with hokage as the name Shocked
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:30 pm

From now on, If anyone has a request for me, Please leave me a message on my visitor's page here:https://xtremefusionfall.forumotion.com/u29wall

This way I dont forget anymore... Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 1773918582
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Undelos wrote:
From now on, If anyone has a request for me, Please leave me a message on my visitor's page here:https://xtremefusionfall.forumotion.com/u29wall

This way I dont forget anymore... Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 1773918582

Might be a good idea to put the link in your sig, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Drew RexDragon

Drew RexDragon
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Found out its been two months.... since my order?
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 FacePaw YES I'M A FURRY DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM? -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Ok you guys seriously need to make this man a rank.Even though i get a lot of lols when he complains lol!
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Its been almost a month since Ive requested my newly designed Tech Support Rank.....
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

Male Posts : 231
FF Location : By the computer

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Is this a good size ?
if it is can it be my rank
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Rank_zpscdcff445
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:48 pm

VegaPunk wrote:
Is this a good size ?
Technically it's a reasonable size but aesthetically speaking (in terms of how it's displayed here)
resizing might make it look a bit better.
I quickly resized it for you but I don't know if you're happy with it so if you're not,
just tell me to use the original size or you can adjust the size yourself if you want and then I can test it. Very Happy
Cool rank by the way, that blue glowey Spidey/Sony font is awesome.

EDIT: I think I unintentionally blurred it. Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 1773918582
I'm not good in the resizing department sorry about the awful resize job.
Undelos is better at these things. :pirat:
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

FusionFall Name : Hunter Beasttooth
Level : 32
Male Posts : 475
FF Location : Mount Blackhood

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:54 pm

I want a wwe raw 2005 logo theme with my name in it like this

FACE
[b][i][u][strike][left]https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=5&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=neJOkau3chKH1lPRFsfRBw&pq=sasuke+uchiha&cp=12&gs_id=26&xhr=t&q=wwe+raw+2005&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1600&bih=799&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=uV4-UfOnFYy_0QHGroHYCA#um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=wwe+raw+2005+logo&oq=wwe+raw+2005+logo&gs_l=img.3...4299.5619.0.5851.5.5.0.0.0.0.96.328.5.5.0...0.0...1c.1.5.img.Zw-TR40Sh8Q&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43287494,d.dmQ&fp=d57011810074f50&biw=1600&bih=799&imgrc=YU_9OwjSqbU8EM%3A%3BUhePqpu2NKdzrM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.nysportsjournalism.com%252Fstorage%252Fwwe-raw-logo.jpg%253F__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION%253D1245186846836%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.operationsports.com%252Fforums%252Fwrestling%252F524835-official-hows-your-wwe-12-universe-going-113.html%3B320%3B240[right]

Last edited by dannybosa on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add in more detail)
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Even though I already showed you...

Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Woody_14

And first, ya gotta click on the image FIRST, then click on 'View original image', THEN copy & paste.
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:12 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
VegaPunk wrote:
Is this a good size ?
Technically it's a reasonable size but aesthetically speaking (in terms of how it's displayed here)
resizing might make it look a bit better.
I quickly resized it for you but I don't know if you're happy with it so if you're not,
just tell me to use the original size or you can adjust the size yourself if you want and then I can test it. Very Happy
Cool rank by the way, that blue glowey Spidey/Sony font is awesome.

EDIT: I think I unintentionally blurred it. Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 1773918582
I'm not good in the resizing department sorry about the awful resize job.
Undelos is better at these things. :pirat:

I really don't think its blur, it looks good thanks X Very Happy
I like that font as well Undelos gave me a bunch of them xD
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Even though I already showed you...

Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Woody_14

And first, ya gotta click on the image FIRST, then click on 'View original image', THEN copy & paste.

I'm so confused also i did what you showed me to do
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:20 pm

This is the picture you want right ?
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Wwe-raw-logo
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Yep thanks for fixing the image -sigh- now it's time for patience
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:24 pm

No problem ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down

Avenger

Avenger
Antares
Antares

FusionFall Name : Fuzzy The Harrison
Male Posts : 825
FF Location : Hueco Mundo

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Hey vega see you in the xat
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:39 pm

How will take for me to get my rank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:44 pm

dannybosa wrote:
How will take for me to get my rank?
Give him like a week.He is a pro at this Smile
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Ok i hoped i gave a good amount of detail
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:16 am

dannybosa wrote:
I'm so confused also i did what you showed me to do

No one ever notices my advice, do they? I tell them what to do, then someone else comes and says the exact same thing 5 minutes later, THEN they do it.

Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Angry_13

Different story here, I know. Look at your intro, dude. Kinda hard to miss, I did post a huge-butt picture explaining it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:49 am

Lol i call those fail Oliver moments lol!
Back to top Go down

Among The Angry

Among The Angry
S. Angry Ray
S. Angry Ray

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:12 am

Can I have a newly designed Tech Support rank? I requested this about a month ago, so hope its finished by March 23 (My B-Day)
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:30 pm

@Dannybosa which would you like?

Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Schedulerawlogo
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Raw5m
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Raw3
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Raw6m

@Ray sorry I'll get to yours as soon as I can unless someone else can do it.
I'm on my lunch break lol and just managed to make the above for Dannybosa.
And Ray could you be a bit more specific on the design you want? Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:21 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
@Dannybosa which would you like?

Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Schedulerawlogo
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Raw5m
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Raw3
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Raw6m

@Ray sorry I'll get to yours as soon as I can unless someone else can do it.
I'm on my lunch break lol and just managed to make the above for Dannybosa.
And Ray could you be a bit more specific on the design you want? Thanks. Very Happy
I wanted my name where raw is and I would like the 3rd one

Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:06 pm

@Dannybosa, I don't know what you mean but hope you like the rank. Very Happy
@Ray, actually, I think Undelos would have to do it since
she has the original file for the bio-hazard style mod rank. (Which you said you wanted
a Tech Support version of.)
Undelos might have a lot on her plate so yeah... Neutral
Back to top Go down

Hokage and Grinder

Hokage and Grinder
Dre
Dre

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Hey X can you make me a rank that says Assassin nothing specific I want maybe like silencers in the background but put some of that X magic on it:D
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:10 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
@Dannybosa, I don't know what you mean but hope you like the rank. Very Happy
@Ray, actually, I think Undelos would have to do it since
she has the original file for the bio-hazard style mod rank. (Which you said you wanted
a Tech Support version of.)
Undelos might have a lot on her plate so yeah... Neutral

You see where u see the word raw take it out and put my name in its place
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Adding silencers without blurring them seems a bit tricky. (PLUS
making them not take up too much space Shocked)
I don't know if I'll be able to do it so don't count on me.
Though if I can do it, I'll post it up at some point. Very Happy
Hopefully someone else can take that request. Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3606388844

@Dannybosa, Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 3766210289but you said you wanted RAW to be your rank!
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 1773918582 Ok fine....do you want your name in front of RAW or
have you completely changed your mind about using RAW and just
want your name as your rank? (If so, what colours and fonts do you want for the text?)
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Ok how long could it take
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:19 pm

dannybosa wrote:
Lol you didn't say, do you want
'RAW' with your name in front?
OR
Your name by itself. (If you want your name by itself WITHOUT 'RAW',
you need to tell me what font, text colour and text outline colour you want.)

The time required for completion varies. Usually it doesn't take THAT long. Question Suspect
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:40 pm

I got one not the best one ever but might work.
this ranks are fun to do xD

Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Assassin-1_zps6e3004a1
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:43 pm

@VegaPunk, where did you get that? Did you make it?
It's pretty good!
I was just working on one and.....it's not....I'm not even gonna... lol!
I personally would use a different colour scheme for assassin themes
but colouring jobs are easy in this case.
Nice work. Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 1415013262
If 4thHokage wants that rank, I'll add it to his profile. Smile
Back to top Go down

S.A.C.T. Commander

S.A.C.T. Commander
dannybosa
dannybosa

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:44 pm

XLR8 147 wrote:
dannybosa wrote:
Lol you didn't say, do you want
'RAW' with your name in front?
OR
Your name by itself. (If you want your name by itself WITHOUT 'RAW',
you need to tell me what font, text colour and text outline colour you want.)

The time required for completion varies. Usually it doesn't take THAT long. Question Suspect

I want my name in front which the color as raw
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Yeah I made it, I went with golden kinda brown because that's the color of the gun but if he wants a different color you can change it if you want.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Yours is much better than mine (forget what I said about the colouring....I found out the hard way...) but
I'll post my wasted attempt anyway:
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Xrankassassinnew (Man the top part is awfulXtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 928233731)
Compare with yours and see how awful mine is lol:
Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Assassin-1_zps6e3004a1(So much better and simple in this case is better.)
I couldn't add silencers due to their length; they would ruin the proportions. Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 1148899825
VegaPunk's design rocks. Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 584793722
Back to top Go down

VegaPunk

VegaPunk
VegaPunk
VegaPunk

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Your rank is pretty good as well I like the blood coming from the top and I know Black and Red would of been better but it just didn't look good on mine. Now Aqua has 2 good ranks to choose from 3DGrin
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.   Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xtreme FusionFall Ranks, Avatars and Signatures.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top