Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff)   DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:35 pm

http://tsundere-girl.deviantart.com/journal/Super-Mini-Contest-time-406949342

Contest by Tsundere-girl

I was just going to send this link to undelos through means of pm, but since some of you guys got better, figured you'd want to give it a try, I'm not entering because I'm entering a different contest at the same time, so I wont be able to enter this one.

The following is what is written on the journal entry

"Hey guys!

sorry for the lack of activity, been so busy with uni work (this time it's double the work load since I'm on my final year...) 

so I thought that a mini contest might help with a bit of a stress reliever DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) Biggrin 

Theme:

"Freedom" 

Literally anything that represents freedom, I feel so caged in from my stress right now freedom is what I really need DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) Biggrin 

Prizes:

1st place:

- one full set of Free! Iwatobi buttons (mailed to you!)
- 500 points
- 1 chibi character commission OR half body full color commission

2nd place:

- 2 Free! Iwatobi buttons (mailed to you!)
- one magi sticker set
- 200 points

3rd place:

- 1 Free! Iwatobi buttons (mailed to you!)
- one magi sticker set

sorry I couldn't offer a lot, but if anyone's interested in donating any prizes, feel free to pitch inDeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) Biggrin

Rules:
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) BulletredNo tracing and/or art theft
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) BulletredNo vector artwork
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) BulletredNo sketches, but colored traditional artwork is acceptable.
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) BulletredNo ##, Ecchi acceptable (just not over the top at least)
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) BulletredOnly one entry per person
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) BulletredAll entries must be drawn for this contest, entries drawn before the contest date will not be acceptable.
DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) BulletredArtworks only please.

Voting:
-anyone is allowed to vote! 
Simply send me a note in this format:

Entry number/title:
Artist:

Simple as that!

Contest day:

Starts:
14th of October

Ends:
28th of October (2 weeks)

note: if I don't get a reply from you about the prizes you've won/draft version of your prize commission, then I cannot complete it and thus you won't be able to receive it.

Hope to see your entries! and Good luck~DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) Heart

Design by :tsundere-girl:"

Have fun.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff)   DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:49 pm

ooooooooooooooh i should give it a go ^.^ it sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff)   DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Maybe... Think 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff)   DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:43 pm

I dont care to get points (mainly because I hate deviantart's interworkings. Not the community though) So I doubt I'll be entering.

Hate to win a prize that another would put to use more than me.
Wish you the best of luck though!
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff)   DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff) Empty

Back to top Go down

DeviantArt Contest (You get points and stuff)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top