Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Recent Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Recent Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

Level : 0
Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

PLEASE NOTE: The following post is quite large, so if you are seriously replying to it, please read it in full before your response is posted.

Alright, I'm ready to put everything I have on the table. I'm sure many of you here would be very interested in FusionFall coming back, or for someone to remake it, as many are trying to do. I'm very willing to attempt the impossible, as I tried before-hand with Project: Revive. So, I'm propositioning something similar. Please, make it a conscious effort to read this whole thing before replying.

I am NOT suggesting we group together to remake FusionFall. I am NOT suggesting we try to create my idea for an expansion. I am suggesting we take a lot of time out of OUR days in order to replicate a small portion of features from FusionFall. This involves player creation and saving, naming, loading player data, logins, and perhaps most importantly getting an online game in an area where people could potentially use nanos, emotions, communicate, go through their inventory, trade, talk to NPCs, use the bank, the list goes on.

One of the most important things here would be teamwork. For too often have I seen these little groups of fans try to come together, with literally no direction, planning, or basic structure to what their trying to do. This will not be a group of fans in chaos, this will be a group of peers using their individual talents to work toward a common goal. This means constant involvement of all parties included.

This brings me to most important part, you guys. We have to work together, and we have to have individuals responsible for certain areas of construction. This means we need coders, modellers, texture artists, animators, Unity-savvy workers, in order for anything to get done. This is the first step, and if I can't fill some positions with people that can actually do quality work, then the whole thing won't work. The most important and intimidating thing on that list is likely the coder(s). I know of one person that may have enough knowledge to help us get by, should he choose to join us. When I say coder, I mean experienced and knowledge-able, we don't need someone that knows a few terms here and there.

Communication will be a must, and all actions must be approved and understood by everyone. WE will be planning what WE are building and creating, as a team. Ideas will be shot down, ideas will be picked up, and compromise is likely. We have plenty of resources and knowledge to get this done in a great community effort, it's just going to take some hard work.

If you are interested in helping out, let me know, either by post or PM, what you would be interested in doing. Having some kind of resume of previous things you have done is a must. If you want to model, show some of the models you've made, if you want to be a promotional artist, I'll need to see some of your art. As of right now, I am the only member of the team, but as time goes on, Quality assurance will be brought through everyone.

If you don't feel like you have the skills required, apply anyway, and you may see yourself on the team in some way or another. If you're very sure you can't help in the technical department, we need this information spread. You can post about the idea in any medium you see fit, to any audience you feel may be willing to listen. We'd also like to hear your input should this continue and we get somewhere. If the general fanbase does not like what we're doing, we're going to re-evaluate everything, and make things work.

This is a huge step, and we need all the help we can get. Right now, I'm a decent modeller, decent texture artists, decent animator, and have worked with Unity. that by itself won't get us very far.

Again, if you feel you don't have the talent, but still want to help out, go pick up some experience. If you want to model objects, go download Blender for free, and look up some things on Youtube. It only took me a week or two to start making my own models from 0 experience.
best of luck, I'm hopeful for what the fan-base has to offer on a serious level.

Eva Beta has decided to dedicate his time to learning C#, so hopefully in due time, we'll have a at least one coder.

Last edited by Wilttilt on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:26 pm

4thHokage wrote:
ima start drawing some shiznit xD you guys can just maybe you some of my drawings convert them into 3d drawings
your gonna need to do 3d drawings dude... you need to do top view, bottom view side view all views...
idk if you know this but they showed me in my engineering class how are they gonna shape something up if you only have a front view of it, you need to do all side views in 3d. draw them.

idk if you have any experience whatsoever in that but good luck trying to do this, its not so hard actually i mean just do all views it may be time consuming but yeah
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Zeroknight wrote:
4thHokage wrote:
ima start drawing some shiznit xD you guys can just maybe you some of my drawings convert them into 3d drawings
your gonna need to do 3d drawings dude... you need to do top view, bottom view side view all views...
Examples:

Recent Thoughts - Page 2 Dexter_Prototipo

Recent Thoughts - Page 2 Tumblr_mlyjeavH951r53v56o2_1280

Cause what better examples to use than FF ones? Ed Face 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:36 pm

4thHokage wrote:
None of us can do that
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Well, looks like we've made even more significant headway. Petey is so kind enough as to have a download for the full tutorial series on his website available for just $10, so Eva purchased it, and with a little tweaking, and a lot of prep work, we should have full capabilities for a menu, character creation, saving and loading character data, an inventory selection, weapons, swimming, mobs, portals, AI, spawnpoints, and probably a few other things I'm missing.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:48 am

Wilttilt wrote:
Well, looks like we've made even more significant headway. Petey is so kind enough as to have a download for the full tutorial series on his website available for just $10, so Eva purchased it, and with a little tweaking, and a lot of prep work, we should have full capabilities for a menu, character creation, saving and loading character data, an inventory selection, weapons, swimming, mobs, portals, AI, spawnpoints, and probably a few other things I'm missing.
I like this, if you need a plot, just call me ThumbUp cause i think we should start a TOTALLY different thing, that is BASED on Fusionfall 3DGrin
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:55 am

I think we should have our own story, with our own characters and areas. Maybe based on FusionFall a BIT.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:07 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I think we should have our own story, with our own characters and areas. Maybe based on FusionFall a BIT.
yeah, that's my idea, lol, we should have our characters NPC's, have Xtreme, like a city, but like downtown, make nano's of ourself's, maybe (make Oliver a guide) lol, and you know have a story, sorta based on fusionfall, but more toward the seven legends...were Slim is the main antagonist
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:16 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
yeah, that's my idea, lol, we should have our characters NPC's, have Xtreme, like a city, but like downtown, make nano's of ourself's, maybe (make Oliver a guide) lol, and you know have a story, sorta based on fusionfall, but more toward the seven legends...were Slim is the main antagonist
Me? A Guide? Guess my missions would be sciency. I'm thinking maybe a statue with the 7 Legends in a park, like Centennial Park in Metropolis.

I'm also thinking other Guides should be Ty, Undelos, and X. How about we have our own planet? I did suggest we have multiple planets. Maybe all in one System. If we do go for that idea, then we now have New Earth, and the Xtreme planet we still have to think up a name for.
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:22 am

yes...and I could have my dude, and a nano, of my dude, also my battleship,(sorta like Mandarks) up in the sky, were you can get missions from me, and I got my androids, all marching around the ship, selling items, and what not Razz
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Female Posts : 895
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:22 am

How is everyone doing? ¬¬
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:25 am

can you imagine giving the gumballs an added feature like if adaptium was a water element, cosmix was lightning and blastions was fire, then you could get one of the weapons in game and charge it with the gumball, so it would be even stronger against a certain fusion, without being weaker against it's weakness element. 

anyways, how many of you plan on paying the $10 and already started browsing around for info to do all the modeling and stuff.
Back to top Go down

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx

FusionFall Name : Selena Aerosteel
Female Posts : 895
FF Location : tokyo,japan where mangas and animes are made!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:31 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
can you imagine giving the gumballs an added feature like if adaptium was a water element, cosmix was lightning and blastions was fire, then you could get one of the weapons in game and charge it with the gumball, so it would be even stronger against a certain fusion, without being weaker against it's weakness element. 

anyways, how many of you plan on paying the $10 and already started browsing around for info to do all the modeling and stuff.
Its ty lol who'd you expect?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzRIrG49y9ibHpdeDNndUg?feature

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:36 am

xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx wrote:
I'm talking about the fact that he told everyone that they can learn to model off youtube like he did. Which lead to me thinking that he and eva know some other people who payed $10 and I figured X would too.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:38 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx wrote:
I'm talking about the fact that he told everyone that they can learn to model off youtube like he did. Which lead to me thinking that he and eva know some other people who payed $10 and I figured X would too.
I don't think X would've donated $10, considering he, Hom and I live in the UK...
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:41 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx wrote:
I don't think X would've donated $10, considering he, Hom and I live in the UK...
he's got a point...over there, they pay in crumpets, and wheat pennies Seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:43 am

lol yeah, I always hate when you have to chat with someone foreign who doesn't know English so well and ends up always misunderstanding what you type so it causes a scene.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:47 am

Dane Dweller wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:
xXx๓ēi คkirคxXx wrote:
he's got a point...over there, they pay in crumpets, and wheat pennies Seriously
That is not true! We pay in tea. Jelous 

@Grumpy: Dude. Think about what the language is called, where it originated, and where I, the one speaking it, lives. Now think who doesn't know it. LIES Deal with my 17-year old logic...!

Recent Thoughts - Page 2 Tumblr_m1ip2weXBH1r8wfjko1_400

Yeah, we should get back on topic before you kill me. Seriously 
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:33 am

Hey, Thanks wilt for getting this stuff all rounded up.

I'll definetly give that stuff a go once I have time. Right now.......all I can really think about is curling up in my warm bed and going to sleep. IT IS SO COLD HERE!!!

But keep the new info coming. Wish you could make some sort of organized page/website with all the info of stuff you found. I know I'd go out of my way to do so since that's just what I do. I know that someone has the admin settings to FusionFall Network so if you find an empty page then Feel free to organize it on there. I'll probably patch it up later if it comes to it.

Another thing......I never changed the URL if that counts for anything.

Feel free to edit anything that I kinda posted in your name if you want.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:37 am

Undelos wrote:
I'll definetly give that stuff a go once I have time. Right now.......all I can really think about is curling up in my warm bed and going to sleep. IT IS SO COLD HERE!!!
Pfft... You think you're cold. I HAVE TO HAVE A HOT WATER BOTTLE! Rage Actually kinda comfy. Happy2 

I'm also wearing my shirt, my hoodie, and my jacket cause it's especially cold in the morning. Even worse, my armpits get all- Alright, that's enough info. I'll let us all get back on topic.
Back to top Go down

_JayPhantom_
_JayPhantom_

FusionFall Name : Chaotic Jay Phantom
Male Posts : 35
FF Location : Peach Creek Commons (The Future)

PostSubject: Remaking Fusionfall?   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:58 pm

I read the "Recent Thoughts" article. And I wanted to know if we are really going to do this. IF we are, im glad to help! Smile If theres anything you wanna add, just comment on this article.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalllegacy.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:00 am

Wilttilt wrote:
Once you get enough attention and when you release it start charging a bit for more areas and etc. Than with that money you can hopefully keep expanding Smile
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:00 am

Or just comment on the 'Recent Thoughts' thread. We can have unlimited posts on a thread, as proved by the 'Project: Revive' one. Razz 

Yeah, I guess we are. Well, right now, we're working on the Character Creation. After that, we'll decide whether we'll recreate FusionFall as best as we can, or work on our own game using some stuff from FF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:01 am

JayPhantom wrote:
I read the "Recent Thoughts" article. And I wanted to know if we are really going to do this. IF we are, im glad to help! Smile If theres anything you wanna add, just comment on this article.
We are. There was no need for a separate thread. Just comment on the OP  EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:04 am

Hey, welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall forum!
If you need help on anything, just ask around! Smile(E.g. how to add a profile picture, etc.)
You may want to introduce yourself in the New Members section.
If you want. Up to you.

Oh and the remaking thing seems to be something that will be decided if
enough progress is made in a certain amount of time.
Currently, someone's working on the character creation screen.
(I think Eva Beta is doing the coding for that if I read correctly.)
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

_JayPhantom_
_JayPhantom_

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:07 am

ok! sweet!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:08 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Once you get enough attention and when you release it start charging a bit for more areas and etc. Than with that money you can hopefully keep expanding Smile
People still don't know the difference?! Seriously 

And now for some random inspiration for us all:

Recent Thoughts - Page 2 Tumblr_m1l3l8YC411r0vz2ko1_250
Back to top Go down

_JayPhantom_
_JayPhantom_

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:10 am

Do you guys need any help after the Character Creation? I'm willing to help if needed!Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:10 am

Just merged the 'Remaking FusionFall' thread with this. Smile 
Back to top Go down

_JayPhantom_
_JayPhantom_

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:13 am

Just merged the 'Remaking FusionFall' thread with this. Smile 
I see that ThumbUp
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:39 am

Well thats good to know that progress is being made I would hope that this would be a separate story lines and new things added but so far good job. This is the shortest amount of time I have seen progress being made on something like this eventually I hope to learn how to model or code. Other then that I would be willing to start brainstorming some minor ideas.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Wilttilt
Wilttilt

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:11 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Wilttilt wrote:
This is an entirely non-profit end-goal, mostly for the sake of legality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Right. Hopefully we can one day contact CN and get those legality issues resolved (Never going to happen but... ). Its not we are copying every element from the game. Its just the characters which are heavily copywrited SSmile
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:06 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Right. Hopefully we can one day contact CN and get those legality issues resolved (Never going to happen but... ). Its not we are copying every element from the game. Its just the characters which are heavily copywrited SSmile
Not with the power of editing! Awesome 
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:20 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Don't be like this guy....
i present to you....
the non-copyrighted micky mouse....
(My parents always saw stuff like this when they lived in Japan)
http://thedailycannibal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/fake-mickey-mouse.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Gloryangel wrote:
°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Don't be like this guy....
i present to you....
the non-copyrighted micky mouse....
(My parents always saw stuff like this when they lived in Japan)
http://thedailycannibal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/fake-mickey-mouse.jpg
Yeah, but that's Japan. Japan's known as the weirdest country on Earth. Seriously 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Oliver man. Just realized your own that road to 10k. Congrats Smile
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:02 pm

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
Oliver man. Just realized your own that road to 10k. Congrats Smile
I know. I've been on the road 871 posts ago. Too Funny 
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Yeah, but that's Japan. Japan's known as the weirdest country on Earth. Seriously 
yeah...
they're so weird they drive on the other side of the street....
.... oh wait....
No Idea
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:19 am

Recent Thoughts - Page 2 ProjectR%202

the reason for this is actually to archive/list all of the Resources that Wilt has mentioned here and put it all on one page.

Let me know if I have to change anything wilt. Its not put together all the way so bear with it for a bit.

Also, I changed the URL.

It is now easier:

ProjectRevive-2.webs.com
Back to top Go down

_JayPhantom_
_JayPhantom_

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Hows the character creation going?LIES
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:32 pm

project revive-2?
ok really -_- I think this would be operation fusionfall, fusionfall is not getting revived, a re-make is nothing like reviving the game unless its completely the same and feel.
im pretty sure its gonna have a different name or something idk maybe similar
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:29 am

Well its a Work in progress really.

I dont really mind WHAT its called. I just wanted to put some steam behind this idea.

It only cost me 5 bucks to change the URL. I dont mind changing it again.Shrug 

Like I said, I just wanted to archive the resources Wilt pointed out.
The site is COMPLETLY open for changes and suggestions. I just ran out of time last night before I could get to making a new page and listing the stuff he pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:39 am

@ Jay

1) Wilt is doing this with 3 other people and it's only been a week and a half? What could of he accomplished

2) Bugging the devs won't help speed up progress. It will only annoy them and make them slow down. That honestly goes for anyone. Wilt has a life and there's not enough people collaborating with him to make this go faster. Be patient. When the time comes the times comes. Programming is not easy.

@ Undelos Hopefully the site stirs up some attention for wilt so people know what he is doing Wink

Back to top Go down

Fear The Great
Fear The Great

FusionFall Name : Fearless Wolfstone
Male Posts : 368
FF Location : The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Someone should try to inform the Fusion Fall Wiki about Ty's idea because it seems that they had this idea not to long ago but weren't organized enough to pull it off. They were trying to contact Ty but couldn't. Here's the link http://fusionfall.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:37703
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:15 am

^Wiki is dead. What more is there to add?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:18 am

°«©РwŃź0Ŕ®»™ wrote:
^Wiki is dead. What more is there to add?
Zombieweasels. Zombieweasels everywhere!

Recent Thoughts - Page 2 Everyw12
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:36 am

it's not really "dead" we Admins (of which i'm like the only 1 left) just don't have any work to do :sigh: 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:42 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
it's not really "dead" we Admins (of which i'm like the only 1 left) just don't have any work to do :sigh: 
Grammar and spell-checking? Information checking? It's what I used to do on there.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:44 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Grammar and spell-checking? Information checking? It's what I used to do on there.
there's too much of that to look through...that and another Admin that's not around often is working on a new design and doesn't want anyone to fix it for some reason No Idea 
Back to top Go down

Angel Archer
Angel Archer

FusionFall Name : angel archer
Male Posts : 148
FF Location : grinding the darklands ..'-'..!!!

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:45 pm

I'm giving the tutorials and learning a try... this sounds like a promising idea.. but idk if ill be able to contribute to this project.. btw check this guys video he made it a couple days ago
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Thoughts   Recent Thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent Thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top