Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
What language should i learn after english language? Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
What language should i learn after english language? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
What language should i learn after english language? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
What language should i learn after english language? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
What language should i learn after english language? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
What language should i learn after english language? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
What language should i learn after english language? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
What language should i learn after english language? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
What language should i learn after english language? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

What language should i learn after english language?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Level : 0
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:36 pm

French or spanish? lol.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Level : 36
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Skylian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:06 pm

english...

focus on that, for now dont worry about nothin else lol I am pretty sure ur not gonna just go to a spanish forum and be like
como estas mi amiga lol wat
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 pm

I remember wanting to take Spanish lessons back in Year 10. They rejected me because I wasn't good at it back in Year 8. Surely that's a good reason for me to have taken it! Bored So instead I took Geography. I hated geography. Glare 
Back to top Go down

hom
hom

FusionFall Name : hom choi
Male Posts : 3753
FF Location : home.

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:17 pm

American.
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
I remember wanting to take Spanish lessons back in Year 10. They rejected me because I wasn't good at it back in Year 8. Surely that's a good reason for me to have taken it! Bored So instead I took Geography. I hated geography. Glare 

Spanish isn't that hard  Rolling Eyes 

You just have to practice saying the r in a different way. And learn some other words and letters that they include in Spanish, like the double L, or the ñ. Sure it's hard at first, but you get the hang of it pretty fast. Especially if you talk with other people that know Spanish.  Smile
Back to top Go down

JayPhantom
JayPhantom

FusionFall Name : JayPhantom
Level : 30
Male Posts : 67
FF Location : Not Sure

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Also agree with Zero. But go with what you think would be best. Go with your gut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Japanese.

No? Ok...  Sad
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:53 am

Me personally? I'm gonna eventually go for Japanese. Mainly because of Anime.

BUT NOT FOR THE DUMB WEEABOO REASON.

My reason for this is actually much more logical then what one would typically think when that response is given.

You know how you learn words and phrases as you are a little kid right? You know what the word cup is before you know "what" it is and how its spelled right? Basically I see Anime as the same way.

The way to learn a language is to, well simply.....learn it.

But to MASTER it, it takes practice, more practice and constant exposure.

Thing is, I initially wanted to take Spanish. Did 2 years of it. Still suck at it.

However, I've been exposed to more Japanese shows with the original language being spoken than any amount of Spanish being spoken in my life.

So, after I gave it some thought, I figure Why try to study a second language in which you have little to no exposure to..........versus one that you get exposed to every so often in a week?

Go with one that you have the most exposure to. You can learn it and study it until you're blue in the face..........but if you dont have some sort of real world application for it....you're just gonna end up forgetting it and losing all that hard work.
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:57 am

Undelos wrote:
Me personally? I'm gonna eventually go for Japanese. Mainly because of Anime.

BUT NOT FOR THE DUMB WEEABOO REASON.

I don't know what that means. But the deepest recesses of my brain has an idea. And I'd like to keep it there. Seriously 
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:04 am

Google it... IF YOU DARE  MadBoss
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:46 am

Nah. Its not a bad term. Its more of a term for people that watch Anime excessively enough to the point where they start taking on qualities of the culture.......in a more annoying sense.

say for instance, they DESPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE any and ALL English dubbed shows like Naruto, Pokemon, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh!, or ANY show that has a cast of english voice actors. To a weeaboo, thats not the TRUE quality and therefore should not be allowed to exsist. To them, the Japanese version is ALLLLLLLLLLWAYYYYS BETTER. HANDS DOWN. NO MATTER WHAT.

They throw in Japanese phrases and words with their typical conversations and are just overall annoying with it.

From Urban Dictionary:

3. Weeaboo

A non japanese person who basically denounces their own culture and calls themselves japanese. They try to learn japanese through the anime they watch and usually end up pronouncing it wrong and looking like a complete idiot.

KEEP IN MIND: that a non-japanese person can like the culture, watch anime, speak the language and RESPECT THE CULTURE, while still keeping in touch with there own. Which keeps them from being a Weeaboo, japanophile, ect.

Its these kind of people that fail to realize or understand that Voice Actors.......against popular opinion........are NOT rich and DO NOT get paid a ton of money for their work.

To be a voice actor, you have to have a passion for it. You have to also, more often than not, love the medium that you're working with. Yuri Lowenthawl by now everyone should know is one of my favorites. Chris Patton by far has to be my top favorite though, in front of Tod Haberkorn and Veronica Taylor.

But Dan Green is my Ultimate favorite. Forever.

Most of these people are fans of the shows that they voice. Some will go out of their way to go to conventions and talk to their fans and host panels. Not only that, they're only big time famous among their fans. Long time Voice actor for batman goes into a bank to check his account. Walks out of there with only his name recognized as a client that has an account there.

Weeaboos dont care about all of this.

And that is why they are not well liked on the internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:01 am

Well I do wish they had better english voices that match the character, but I like watching english dub more than sub, (it's awkward to watch japanese videos with everyone walking by listening  No Idea )      but yeah, It kinda feels like the japanese voice actors put more soul into it ya know?

but I hate the random people who go around rping, act crazy, mei, and use faces like  :3 ^-^ '-' idk why I liked it before, and I never get used to people who look at a dirty part of a drawing in Devart and go "Cute"  "Adorable"  ,   when I hear cute or adorable I think of chibis and little puppy dog faces, not under wear   Awesome 

the japanese letters look more interesting in drawings than english too.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:05 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Well I do wish they had better english voices that match the character...

I dunno... I'd say James' English voice in the Pokemon anime matches the character.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:12 am

Eric Stewart.

Did you know he's also a producer and a Voice Acting director? He also did Seto Kaiba as well as Brock.

You know, I forgot all about Mei. I'm still not certain if she's even from Japan. She claims that she is though.

Lastly, thats cause it's deviantArt. You dont know HOW low and pathetic the community can get. I do. its sad.
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:17 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Well I do wish they had better english voices that match the character...

I dunno... I'd say James' English voice in the Pokemon anime matches the character.

By the weird way james acted all the time...

What language should i learn after english language? Flamin11

Yeah I guess your right  Suspect
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:23 am

Eric commented on that saying he was surprised about how much stuff they got away with in pokemon half the time.

Guess the FCC didnt care at the time or they saw that most kids weren't gonna get the innuendo anyway.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:24 am

Undelos wrote:
Eric commented on that saying he was surprised about how much stuff they got away with in pokemon half the time.

That's what I think whenever I watch Adventure Time.
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:48 am

Undelos wrote:
but if you dont have some sort of real world application for it....you're just gonna end up forgetting it and losing all that hard work.
Good post.  Seriously
That's why I never bothered to learn a second language.
And a few other reasons too.   Yeah Right 
-lazy
-not motivated
-difficult to choose which language
-my mind doesn't have the memory capacity, I would guess

Seriously
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:29 am

Judging solely off of how you speak and etc English first.

Spanish is good because of the cognates so it should be more simplistic than French
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:46 pm

first i need to focus on english language, i don't talk like you guys but maybe i'm not smart enough to talk english language or whatever after learning whole english language i would want to learn spanish cause i like burreto and taco, i've tasted taco it was great  and For me to learn japanese language is very hard i'm not smart enough so yeah i wanna focus on english first before i learn another language, i kinda like spanish language i know few words que and Hola, Que=what and hola=hello, como estas= how are you  i think. lol am i right?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:56 pm

Yeah you're right on those spanish parts. English and spanish are prob one of the most easiest to learn but it's not really a matter of smartness.. if you grew up learning spanish you would know spanish like you know russian. You can still learn it.. not really a matter of smartness
Back to top Go down

Übercharge Ready!

Übercharge Ready!
Rioxnation
Rioxnation

FusionFall Name : L4D_Snarlingbeastess
Female Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:38 am

Im currently taking Japanese language classes.

But if your not a try hard and want just the credit go for spanish or french.
Back to top Go down
http://FusionFallLegacy.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnH-XJ3pM-nmy_PuHq5WBIw/videos

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:39 am

hmm i would wanna know spanish alphabet lol.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:30 pm

*i'm just skipping half the comments, looked like too much reading xD

well it all depends...
i'm learning french, i'm also starting to learn italian, just because i think those languages are beautiful Very Happy

spansh is good because sadly soon more people will speak spanish in america

(i'll hold back my ranting... *cough cough stop hopping the border cough cough*)

and german is also good because it's good for business..

i also really wanna learn japanese Razz 

i'm pretty sure grumpy is the only person who speaks spanish who I don't want to slap whenever he does xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Gloryangel wrote:

You've been gone for a week or two, but the twins are still together. Razz 
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:37 pm

I'm personally going stick with English since it's my comfort zone.
What language should i learn after english language? H690383E8
Though if I were to choose another language it would be Spanish 
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:40 pm

We're hoping to go to Lanzarote again sometime this year, so maybe my brother can finally teach me some Spanish. And maybe how to cook. No Idea 
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Gloryangel wrote:

You've been gone for a week or two, but the twins are still together. Razz 

ahahahahahaha xD woohooooo! twiiiins Very Happy  Party
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Why does everyone want to learn spanish so much, its not THAT cool, trust me.

Why not french, isn't it called the language of love or something like that?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:15 pm

Prince scavengertazer wrote:

Because French is overrated. You try getting a girl by saying "Omelette du fromage".
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:22 pm

italian, french, and spanish are romance languages...

mais oui... la lange fraçais est la lange de l'amour  EyeBrows   Wink! 

well, like i said, marcie is the only person who can speak spanish without being slapped... in my opinion...

i'm just not really a fan.... (again i'm trying to save all y'all from a rant xP )

@oli... you can't get language and dating advice from dexter and a broken tape xD
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Gloryangel wrote:

well, like i said, marcie is the only person who can speak spanish without being slapped... in my opinion...

i'm just not really a fan.... (again i'm trying to save all y'all from a rant xP )

Without getting slapped?  Lol2  What's that supposed to mean? Did grumpy try to get a girl by speaking Spanish or something?  Lolwut More importantly, did it work?
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Gloryangel wrote:

Without getting slapped?  Lol2  What's that supposed to mean? Did grumpy try to get a girl by speaking Spanish or something?  Lolwut More importantly, did it work?

ahahahaha nooo, i just think it gets annoying...

like when certain people come into a certain country illegally,
and as if that's not bad enough...
they don't take the time to learn any english...
(don't rant jordan... don't rant...)
*breath in.. breath out*

it's just not polite and frustrates me...

but see, marcie can speak all the Spanish he wants...

'nuff said...
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:49 pm

Try your best not to rant, Glory. As I have found out loads of times, this forum is like a therapy session.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 pm

more like glory thinks my spanish accent is funny,

Is From South America ,  Doesn't Speak with an  Accent,  I am the 1%

but yeah I can't really do anything fun with spanish, except understand my pool cleaner.

now french and japanese always makes people seem more interesting and makes people go up to you and ask you how you say words in those languages.

Except English makes people more important here in Argentina, I got my 15 min of fame the first week of school, but after that they treat me like one of their spanish com-padres  Awesome 

So, no matter what. I'd learn something like hmmmm Arab if not Japanese.
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:
more like glory thinks my spanish accent is funny,

Is From South America ,  Doesn't Speak with an  Accent,  I am the 1%

but yeah I can't really do anything fun with spanish, except understand my pool cleaner.

now french and japanese always makes people seem more interesting and makes people go up to you and ask you how you say words in those languages.

Except English makes people more important here in Argentina, I got my 15 min of fame the first week of school, but after that they treat me like one of their spanish com-padres  Awesome 

So, no matter what. I'd learn something like hmmmm Arab if not Japanese.

Your story is kind of similar to mine, except that my 15 minutes of fame went on for a reeeeaaally long time and got reeeeaaally annoying  Glare People started nicknaming me the "gringo" which is fine since I am from the U.S but I told them to lay off the nickname a bit, and so they did.

Eventually the whole thing calmed down, now only my close friends call me like that. ThumbUp  But anyways, Spanish is cool I guess, even I have to admit saying "Deberias caminar en la sombra porque los bombones como tu se derriten en el sol" is pretty romantic  EyeBrows 

What do you think, grumps   Wink

Last edited by Prince scavengertazer on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:54 pm

What I hear when I watch a:

- French T.V. show: "something something teleyvuuuuuu merciiiii something"

- Spanish T.V.: "como esta something"

- English T .V.: "I'm Batman."

No offense to other languages but so many sound monotonous!
It's like they're literally SPEED READING from a book!
It's pretty depressing.
A whole different annoying universe of script reading.
Like they don't change their tone of voice even in emotional scenes. 

Is it really like that?
I doubt it. Probably just me. I only know one language well.
Science.   Evilz

I wonder what English sounds like to non-English speakers.   Shrug 
Probably slow and over-dramatic.   SSmile

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:05 am

"Deberias caminar en la sombra porque los bombones como tu se derriten en el sol" is pretty romantic  EyeBrows 

What do you think, grumps   Wink

lol oh wow,  hmm I never thought about spanish pick up lines.

I like 

During the night while watching stars
chica: "Che porque me estas mirando a mi y no al cielo?"
Me: "Yo estoy mirando la estrella mas bella"
Chica: Guaooooo eres lo maximo!! Re ##!!! 
Me: "Pues yo, soy,  Grumpy el obeja  Sure Lol "

I'd translate it but it's so funny.
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:08 am

Oh man   lol!   Dude did this really happen to you? Seriously, Grumpy el obeja?  ROFL 3
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:20 am

Only English, please.   LIES 
I won't know if you're secretly swearing or something until I get on
a translator.
Too lazy, on mobile.
Oli. You do it.   LIES 

Just kidding.
Plus it's clutter for people who don't understand it.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:23 am

Nah, they're safe. For now anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:37 am

Oh man   lol!   Dude did this really happen to you? Seriously, Grumpy el obeja?  ROFL 3

lol yeah best way to get a kiss and then ruin the moment, funny thing is I did kiss her but she headbutted me from laughing so hard. 

I didn't know how to react.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Alexs

Mr. Alexs
mralexs
mralexs

Level : 10
FF Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:05 am

     
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:25 am

mralexs wrote:
My word!
You kiss your mother with those squares??
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:40 am

kissing is for squares, and we're not talking about them  Sure Lol 
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:12 pm

spanish language is kinda funny language to me lol i wanna learn that language Wink
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:56 am

marcie i don't think it's funny xP

maybe i just like the way south americans speak spanish compared to mexicans and people actually from spain....

hahaha

wellllll i just don't want to rant about political stuff because of all the stuff it creates since everyone has their own opinion yadda yadda....

plus i'm using a touch screen keyboard and ranting is a lot of effort xD
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:32 am

Gloryangel wrote:

plus i'm using a touch screen keyboard and ranting is a lot of effort xD

What language should i learn after english language? I_know10

Touchscreen keyboards suck sooo bad...  No
Back to top Go down

Mr. Alexs

Mr. Alexs
mralexs
mralexs

Level : 10
FF Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:
mralexs wrote:
My word!
You kiss your mother with those squares??

Its Klingon. You must not have the font on your PC
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What language should i learn after english language?   What language should i learn after english language? Empty

Back to top Go down

What language should i learn after english language?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top