Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok Idk if Undelos made a thread like this, but it probably didn't work, so time to show you why you wold like this game.

Fusion Fall has taros,  but everyone ended up having about a million taros meaning no one wanted any. Since all the cool items were only grind able and not buy able.

Dragon Nest goes through that too,  lot of copper,  all you end up wanting it it for is repairing your stuff, or guild stuff.

Teams.

Both games have a 4 man team limit.

Lairs and Dungeons are basically the same,  except in dungeons are all like going through the last 3 fuse lairs.  You go from room to room, kill a boss.

In lairs you go straight to the end without going to a new room.

In Fusion fall you press 1, 2 , 3

and call nanos with their spam able powers.

In Dragons Nest you get about 10 or more skills to spam making for a big amount of combos.

In Fusion Fall and Dragons Nest The fighting system is the same BUT Dragon Nest makes it smoother.

In Dragons nest all the items go to a random member thanks to dice roll,  in a dungeon the items fall to the ground letting you pick up items you want and skip the useless stuff,

In ff you instantly pick them up even the items you don't want.

Fusion Fall has a LOT of customization,  Dragons nest has a small amount,  until you pay money for better clothing,  The clothing you get in game wont change your appearance until lvl 24 where all the better stuff is dropped.

You can reach level 24 in 3 days with breaks so no worries.

Every piece of clothing in Fusion Fall changes your appearance so that's where ff is better. 

Guilds can have up to 20 members,  probably the amount of people in this site anyways.

Fusion fall has a limited friends list,  Dragon nest lets you make separate lists for your friends.

Fusionfall only had cutscenes in the future.

Dragons Nest has cut scenes everywhere.  Even in normal dungeons.

Dragons Nest has beautiful places and each dungeon feels different from the last.

Almost every lair was the same or felt the same. Most people used the jump and rocket combo to avoid doing the lair and head straight to the boss.

Dragons Nest Is Gender locked but everything else makes up for it.

Fusion Fall had vehicles for everyone, Dragon nest makes you walk until lvl 40

If I missed anything Undelos might add it here.

Last edited by Grumpythesheep on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Level : 36
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:07 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
hips dont lie
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 Tumblr16
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 933f1d10
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 am

Well... Guess who became Undelos' Priest buddy! ME! Since we had FOUR Warriors (Excluding me) I decided to make a Cleric and leveled him up all the way to a priest to help you guys stay alive, along with helping Undelos out too. Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 Tumblr_mkkhr99IS51qj80alo1_500

Last edited by Undead Brad on Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Well... Guess who became Undelos' Priest buddy! ME! Since we had FOUR Warriors (Excluding me) I decided to make a Cleric and leveled him up all the way to a priest to help you guys stay alive, along with helping Undelos out too.

lol but did you have to pick a priest and the same hair?xD
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:34 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Well... Guess who became Undelos' Priest buddy! ME! Since we had FOUR Warriors (Excluding me) I decided to make a Cleric and leveled him up all the way to a priest to help you guys stay alive, along with helping Undelos out too.

I really didn't decide what kind of hair he could have, I just sped through the creation.  No Idea 

Also! Can you choose your sub-classes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:45 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:

I really didn't decide what kind of hair he could have, I just sped through the creation.  No Idea 

Also! Can you choose your sub-classes?

Seriously
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:37 am

and so...THE DEED IS DONE! *fiery explosion in the background*

the Academical Engineer known as Dragooneer has been created...and yes that is her name, Dragooneer, if you were expecting something like Madam Dragoon then i'm afraid you've been disappointed  No Idea 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:43 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
and so...THE DEED IS DONE! *fiery explosion in the background*

the Academical Engineer known as Dragooneer has been created...and yes that is her name, Dragooneer, if you were expecting something like Madam Dragoon then i'm afraid you've been disappointed  No Idea 

gonna admit, that is the most Engineius  name I've heard all day

Puns of damage.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:28 am

i know  Sure Lol 

big, gigantic weapons have never failed me before, and so this was my choice...and the accentuation of-NOTHING!
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Sorry guys. Had to take a break today.

Figured I should finish up some artwork....
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:42 pm

Hey guys... guess what?

I GOT A NEW SWORD!!!

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 Day_2910

Ok, back on topic. Undelos, if you were on today, how come you won't accept my friend request...? I sent it the day I started. LIES

EDIT: ...You did. Stupid game not telling me. Jelous 

Last edited by Oliver Zombieweasel on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Well Undelos, it seems you have some competition with me! Too Funny  I just leveled up my Priest to 22 and will hopefully level him to 24 to get to Saint Haven before you!  Evilz

EDIT: Priest has now leveled up to level 23!

Last edited by Undead Brad on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:53 pm

Annndd I just registered us for a Guild Recruitment,

now anyone who starts playing the game from the forum just has to search up our guild TeamSatisfaction   by pressing oh then going to guildlist or something then just type  teamsat  and it should be there.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:58 pm

and i have absolutely no idea what you meant by that  Seriously 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:09 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
and i have absolutely no idea what you meant by that  Seriously 

me and brad wanna know when youre gonna let us see youre small character.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:14 am

small?...SMALL!? i will have you know that i wield a LARGE gun because i am a small girl...GOD DANGIT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:32 am

Undelos wrote:
Sorry guys. Had to take a break today.

Figured I should finish up some artwork....

It's not that I blame you,  it's just that now Imma have to do that to you, and faster than you.

I still dont see anything uploaded Underelic.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:56 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Well Undelos, it seems you have some competition with me! Too Funny  I just leveled up my Priest to 22 and will hopefully level him to 24 to get to Saint Haven before you!  Evilz

EDIT: Priest has now leveled up to level 23!

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 Wthplz . . . . .

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 Freakedplz . . . . .

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 Dothisthingplz . . . . . !?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:05 am

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 H7395C9AD
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:08 am

I should probably start leveling up my character as well, I don't want to be seen as the n00b of the guild.  Seriously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:32 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
small?...SMALL!? i will have you know that i wield a LARGE gun because i am a small girl...GOD DANGIT!

how CAN you carry it then?

No Idea 

Surprise of the day was that Oliver was on, but he got on when I was the only one on again.

MadBoss
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:16 am

Grumpy, I was on when only Brad, and a couple of the other guild members were on. You weren't on until about an hour after me. Yeah Right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:02 pm

lol I told undelos that you sent her a request when I was in the stream/skype call with her. 

Guess she didn't care  Sheep

Oh yeah oli I sent you a cool Skeleton Axe. since you liked axes
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Well, I'll be on Dragon Nest if anybody wants to join me.  3DGrin 
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 pm

@Grumpy, with my awesome 13 year old girl strength  Yeah Right 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:12 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Well, I'll be on Dragon Nest if anybody wants to join me.  3DGrin 

Sorry I wasn't on all day, friend came over to visit.
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:08 am

Think Not sure if I want to play or not.......

...........or finish up my drawing.
(like really finish it this time. really close too...)
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:10 am

finito your drawing, you lazy lion...and i mean finish it, not stop  Yeah Right 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:48 am

Undelos wrote:

Finish it, that way the forum has 2 new drawings to look at.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:53 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Undelos wrote:

3 if you give yourself a break to start your next drawing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:14 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Grumpythesheep wrote:
Undelos wrote:

3 if you give yourself a break to start your next drawing.

I was talking about mine  Troll Face
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:13 am

Noooooo you weren't. Yeah Right 

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 Tumblr_mbn8ddUYaz1r3gup8o1_500
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:14 pm

I'll be on Dragon Nest as Koraine (Level 17 Kali) Feel free to join me!  Too Funny 
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:30 pm

why is that funny?  scratch 
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:16 pm

I'll be on DN as Koraine if anybody wants to join me..  :moon:
Back to top Go down

Kaleb

Kaleb
Kaleb
Kaleb

FusionFall Name : Kaleb McGoo
Level : 37
Male Posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:22 am

You know what? I only got one thing out of that first trailer... and thats how similar the voices between that and the team fortress 2 girl's voices are.
Back to top Go down

supercody4039

supercody4039
supercody
supercody

FusionFall Name : Cody Druidbourne
Male Posts : 489
FF Location : Forsaken Valley :D

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:51 am

How big is the Dragon Nest client? As in GB or gigabytes.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:52 am

supercody4039 wrote:
How big is the Dragon Nest client? As in GB or gigabytes.
about 20 i think
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Ehh. no. Rolling Eyes 

It is NOT 20 Gb..... No Idea 

Its around 4 I believe.
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:49 am

Undelos wrote:
Ehh. no. Rolling Eyes 

It is NOT 20 Gb..... No Idea 

Its around 4 I believe.
But it takes half a day to download.  Misery  I could only imagine how horrendous it would be trying to download 20 Gb with my kind of internet speed... 

That´d be real fun.  Yeah Right
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top