Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok Idk if Undelos made a thread like this, but it probably didn't work, so time to show you why you wold like this game.

Fusion Fall has taros,  but everyone ended up having about a million taros meaning no one wanted any. Since all the cool items were only grind able and not buy able.

Dragon Nest goes through that too,  lot of copper,  all you end up wanting it it for is repairing your stuff, or guild stuff.

Teams.

Both games have a 4 man team limit.

Lairs and Dungeons are basically the same,  except in dungeons are all like going through the last 3 fuse lairs.  You go from room to room, kill a boss.

In lairs you go straight to the end without going to a new room.

In Fusion fall you press 1, 2 , 3

and call nanos with their spam able powers.

In Dragons Nest you get about 10 or more skills to spam making for a big amount of combos.

In Fusion Fall and Dragons Nest The fighting system is the same BUT Dragon Nest makes it smoother.

In Dragons nest all the items go to a random member thanks to dice roll,  in a dungeon the items fall to the ground letting you pick up items you want and skip the useless stuff,

In ff you instantly pick them up even the items you don't want.

Fusion Fall has a LOT of customization,  Dragons nest has a small amount,  until you pay money for better clothing,  The clothing you get in game wont change your appearance until lvl 24 where all the better stuff is dropped.

You can reach level 24 in 3 days with breaks so no worries.

Every piece of clothing in Fusion Fall changes your appearance so that's where ff is better. 

Guilds can have up to 20 members,  probably the amount of people in this site anyways.

Fusion fall has a limited friends list,  Dragon nest lets you make separate lists for your friends.

Fusionfall only had cutscenes in the future.

Dragons Nest has cut scenes everywhere.  Even in normal dungeons.

Dragons Nest has beautiful places and each dungeon feels different from the last.

Almost every lair was the same or felt the same. Most people used the jump and rocket combo to avoid doing the lair and head straight to the boss.

Dragons Nest Is Gender locked but everything else makes up for it.

Fusion Fall had vehicles for everyone, Dragon nest makes you walk until lvl 40

If I missed anything Undelos might add it here.

Last edited by Grumpythesheep on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

FusionFall Name : Prince scavengertazer
Level : 36
Male Posts : 414
FF Location : In your dreams....Muahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:12 pm

Finally finished downloading!!  cheers 

So, now what do I do? Am I supposed to go back to the site and click play or something?
A little help here...  Misery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:24 pm

Prince scavengertazer wrote:
Finally finished downloading!!  cheers 

So, now what do I do? Am I supposed to go back to the site and click play or something?
A little help here...  Misery

well you go to your dn folder

mine was in my documents,  then run it

then its gonna patch  then boom you play
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:41 pm

Got it, its a folder that says DNInstaller, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Got it, its a folder that says DNInstaller, right?

yeh something lioke that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:20 pm

tell me when you're on lol
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:

Sure thing, but i don't think I'll be able to get on today, school 'n stuff yo. Maybe tomorrow, but I'll show how my character looks like later this evening.  lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:

Sure thing, but i don't think I'll be able to get on today, school 'n stuff yo. Maybe tomorrow, but I'll show how my character looks like later this evening.  lol!

lol kk I'll let my brother use the computer then,  let me know later Razz
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Well, I just made a new character. Felt like Sorceress wasn't really cutting out for me so I made a Warrior character names "Probrosus" Latin for Nefarious. Feel free to add me if you want  3DGrin 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Well, I just made a new character. Felt like Sorceress wasn't really cutting out for me so I made a Warrior character names "Probrosus" Latin for Nefarious. Feel free to add me if you want  3DGrin 

lol kk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:11 pm

So that's like 4 warriors.

Joy,  lol
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:27 pm

hey, i think i found Brad's new theme song  Too Funny 
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Can't have too many Warriors  Ed Face
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:44 pm

I just made my character! I decided to name him Tron, because i like old movies like that.

Anyway, i already completed the first main mission, where you defeat that big, fat goblin with a shield, so far this is pretty fun, the controls aren' t that hard and its pretty easy to move around.

10/10 game of the year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:57 pm

I just made my character! I decided to name him Tron, because i like old movies like that.

Anyway, i already completed the first main mission, where you defeat that big, fat goblin with a shield, so far this is pretty fun, the controls aren' t that hard and its pretty easy to move around.  

10/10  game of the year.

Yeah man, plus it's got early guild making, so I added oli and pawnzer  as soon as I got to them. 

It's just one of those games that you'd think every FF player would end up loving.
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:09 am

Early guild building huh? Mind if i join in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:19 am

sorry I was eating lol, tell me when youre on bruh
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:33 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:

I may be on tomorrow, and if I'm not I may be studying or something Shrug 
But don't worry, I'll let you know when  ThumbUp 

Btw, do you know how to capture a screen image of your character? I tried with usual print screen button but the image comes out blank.  SSmile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:43 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:

I may be on tomorrow, and if I'm not I may be studying or something Shrug 
But don't worry, I'll let you know when  ThumbUp 

Btw, do you know how to capture a screen image of your character? I tried with usual print screen button but the image comes out blank.  SSmile

lol when you hit print screen in game it gets saved for you in your Dragon Nest Folder, wherever you saved it, I saved mine in documents
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:46 am

or you could just window the game and use snipping tool, but that's too complicated, right?  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

FusionFall Name : XLR8 147 + IRON 147
Male Posts : 5882
FF Location : Sector V [Future :D]

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:50 am

I installed Dragon Nest.
My screen name is XLREight
 Troll Face
Back to top Go down
http://xtreme-fusionfall.yolasite.com https://www.youtube.com/xtremexdude

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:59 am

Found it, thanks Whistling 

Well isn't that convenient, a screenshot folder. Think 

Well here he is, ladies and gents, dudes and dudettes, I present to you:

The swordsman warrior, Tron

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 Dn_20110

And the soon-to-be member of the sheep...something guild  Sheep
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:04 am

Speaking of sheep, look what I found in the DragonNest folder.

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 Webban10

First the loading screen, then the majority of the classes being female-only, now this. Grumpy, were you involved in the creation of this game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:09 am

Detective Zombieweasel. Seriously
Back to top Go down

Tentegen
Tentegen

FusionFall Name : Jazz "Mau" Taluring
Level : 21
Female Posts : 6296
FF Location : Sustained Panic

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 2:42 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
I installed Dragon Nest.
 Troll Face

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Excited 

WE should get you sume wings. Troll Face 
Back to top Go down
http://fusionfalltagforce.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:07 am

HOW DID YOU KN...

I mean,  no no,  I wasn't I 

How come now that me and oliver joined her that everyone wants to play now? I bet it's because I'm classy.

Too Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:20 am

XLR8 147 wrote:
I installed Dragon Nest.
 Troll Face

SPPIICCEEYYYY

X made a warrior too.  I think our guild wins the prize for most warriors.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:35 am

well my battery died...

plus i've been busy...

but haaaang on... back to the original post..

you could just use jump nanos to get to the end of a lair??  Seriously 
why did i waste my time!!!  Rage 

that is why glorys can't have nice things....

awww maaaan... i wanna plaaaaaaaaaaaay  Crying2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:46 am

Gloryangel wrote:

lol I'd tell you to talk them into letting you download this one thing,

but it has monster killing and revealing clothing so I dont thinks your mother's gonna like that.

Think
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:18 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
XLR8 147 wrote:
I installed Dragon Nest.
 Troll Face

SPPIICCEEYYYY

X made a warrior too.  I think our guild wins the prize for most warriors.

Five to be exact, maybe we should rename the guild. Something like...

*Morgan Freeman voice activated*
The Five Warriors Of Legend!!  ...accompanied by an archer and a medic  Troll Face 

How's that for a guild name, pretty neat, eh  EyeBrows   
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:45 pm

we really need some way of letting each other know when someone's on Dragon Nest.

Because people usually stop posting comments about logging in after a day or 2
(Like the Xat online status thread.)

Dragon Nest has this glitch where my friends appear as offline even when theyre on, but the guild thing tells me whose on or not, so yeah. Guilds are love. :L
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Well I'm gonna hop on to DNEU so come and Join me! Name is Probrosus if you hadn't me yet.  ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:05 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Well I'm gonna hop on to DNEU so come and Join me! Name is Probrosus if you hadn't me yet.  ThumbsUp

lol sorry I was passed out when you posted that. I'll hop on and see if anyone else is on.
Back to top Go down

Gloryangel
Gloryangel

FusionFall Name : Josie Gloryangel
Level : 17
Female Posts : 2654
FF Location : ♫ ♪ where the party's at ♪ ♫

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Grumpythesheep wrote:
Gloryangel wrote:

lol I'd tell you to talk them into letting you download this one thing,

but it has monster killing and revealing clothing so I dont thinks your mother's gonna like that.

Think

tis the truth Razz 

maybe one day  Awesome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JordanRebecca

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:16 pm

You guys still on? I may be able to login right now.  bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:27 pm

You guys still on? I may be able to login right now.  bounce

kk Ill hop on to add you to guild satisfy
Back to top Go down

Prince scavengertazer

Prince scavengertazer
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:16 am

Sorry I couldn't stay long, my sister had to use the computer  Glare ... And it's almost dinner time. Maybe I can be on longer tomorrow   Wink!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:24 am

This is why I have my own computer. That, and... personal reasons. Blossom Suspect 

Gaming! Bloo Dance 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:16 pm

ok, i'm finally free in case nags like Grumpy wanted to know, time to start the download *whistles tune to self*

*after starting download* it has suddenly occurred to me that i should've done this earlier, this may take awhile  Seriously fortunately i have the greatest internet connection in the world  Glare 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:28 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
ok, i'm finally free in case nags like Grumpy wanted to know, time to start the download *whistles tune to self*

*after starting download* it has suddenly occurred to me that i should've done this earlier, this may take awhile  Seriously fortunately i have the greatest internet connection in the world  Glare 

you sassy beast
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:05 am

finally someone compliments me on that, sometimes i wonder if people know what joking is  Sure Lol 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:30 am

so me and brad are on, hes a cleric now
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:33 am

and my download is almost finished...unless it wants to be a donkey and randomly make it longer for no reason  LIES ...hope not  Very Happy

EDIT: *few minutes later* ...of course, and it suddenly occurred to me that this is only the download-er  Sigh WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER?!

(if i could find an appropriate gif it would be here  Sigh )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 am

If I were you I'd watch videos of the classes

I swear to hom if you choose warrior...
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:46 am

i'd prefer a spell-sword if there is 1

also, i looked up more on that Ancient class, it might be a part of some weird secret thing with some Black Knight, whatever that means  Shrug that make any sense to you?  No Idea 
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:49 am

Dragoon. Whatever you choose. Do NOT choose Cleric or Warrior!  Rage 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:50 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
i'd prefer a spell-sword if there is 1

also, i looked up more on that Ancient class, it might be a part of some weird secret thing with some Black Knight, whatever that means  Shrug that make any sense to you?  No Idea 

we need a sorceros or an acedemic lol

but you kinda described a kali,  but kalis  use fans and circle blades
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:52 am

why would i pick a half-## Hindu goddess with 4-arms  Yeah Right 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:59 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
why would i pick a half-## Hindu goddess with 4-arms  Yeah Right 

Seriously 

You know why LIES 

Too Funny   because she's so detailed,  we have 2 kalis already though   academic uses robots and a bazooka,  sorcerous uses magics
Back to top Go down

RETIRED Administrator

RETIRED Administrator
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:59 am

Grumpythesheep wrote:
If I were you I'd watch videos of the classes

I swear to hom if you choose warrior...
Haha one of the best posts.
I personally chose warrior for my character XLREight because...
-Only male character. (Excluding the generally *cough* slightly feminine looking Cleric.)
-Sword.
-SMASH SHTUFFFF.
-Dat hair tho. Troll Face
-I made XLRSeven a cleric so no worries. No Idea
XLRNine is an archer.
XLRSix is an academic.

BTW, on the Dragon Nest loading screen with the girl
acting like the pied piper, why are the girl's thighs thicker than her
torso? Seriously
Grumpy: "Oi mate, no one's complaining."   Too Funny
X: "..."  LIES 
Good explanation.   Morgan Freeman

Last edited by XLR8 147 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:03 am

hips dont lie

I really have to add you to the guild
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)   Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion Fall and Dragon Nest Similarities And Why Undelos Wants Everyone To Play.(now with cg videos)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top